Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+3
xstealthkingx
EchidnaPower
SonicChao4Life
7 posters

Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion

SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:05 pm

EchidnaPower wrote:Not really. There won't be an actual scene that I described. BTW. Chap 8 is up on FF.net, comp issues stopped me from posting it here.

You know, it'd help if you told us what category it was in. I can just copy & paste it into a new post.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Okay, here's Chapter 8 for you all. Found it finally. Smile

--------------------------------------------

"Any sign of Mr. Knuckles, Blaze?" Cream asked, as they headed towards the ancient emerald shrine. "We're almost at the shrine; we should be seeing a sign of him any moment now." Blaze replied. "Look over there! Is that it?" Houdini exclaimed.

"That's it! I remember since I was here before!" Cream exclaimed. Gemerl nodded to confirm, remembering the incident that had taken place there some time ago. "Heads up!" Houdini shouted suddenly. The group looked up and saw a figure of red hurtling towards them.

They dived out of the way and managed to avoid being hit by the projectile, but they were surprised to see that what they really had avoided was an irate red echidna. The guardian crawled out of the crater that had been made beneath him and growled, not even acknowledging the group's presence. "I get the feeling something's not right." Houdini said.

"Quickly! Let's go see!" Blaze exclaimed. The group of four ran after the echidna, who was once again facing off against a familiar looking robot. "It's that mean Mr. Sonic robot again!" Cream exclaimed. "And the doctor too I see." Blaze hissed. Knuckles got in a few punches against the robot, but Metal Sonic ultimately got the biggest hit and sent Knuckles flying backwards and onto his back once again.

"I won't ask again, tell me how to disable the force field around the emerald or I will have Metal Sonic obliterate you!" Eggman demanded. "I'll kill myself before I tell you!" Knuckles growled. "That can be arranged." Eggman nodded at the robot, who quickly charged like a rampaging bull at the echidna guardian, slamming him hard and fast with crushing blows.

Just as Knuckles got sent flying again, Blaze rushed in and hit the robot with a hard kick to its midsection, sending Metal Sonic hurtling backwards, but the robot quickly recovered and got back into battle-ready stance. "Well if it isn't the fiery cat girl. Shouldn't you be out chasing Sonic?" Eggman asked. "You lied Doctor; the creature you showed me was NOT Sonic." Blaze hissed.

"And what makes you so sure of that my dear?" Eggman asked. "Because I saw the real Sonic and he explained exactly what you've done." Blaze replied. "What? That irritating blue hedgehog is alive?" Eggman growled. "Alive and well. But I won't be able to say the same for you in a moment." Blaze hissed.

"Is that so? Allow me to prove you wrong. Metal Sonic, if you would." Eggman said. Metal Sonic began whirring loudly, and in a flash of bright light, an army of red clones stood before them. "And now my red friend, lower the force field or suffer the consequences!" Eggman growled.

Knuckles stood tall and glared at the evil scientist, "Go to the devil." he growled. "You've earned this knucklehead." Eggman snapped his fingers, and the army of robots charged towards them like a herd of wild wildebeest. "Let's take 'em down!" Knuckles was the first one to advance, and the enraged guardian barreled into a large amount of robots with a spiraling punch.

Blaze and Gemerl then joined in the battle as well. Blaze leaped into the air and started launching balls of fire at the robots, while the gizoid used all of its inherited programming and skill along with its robotic power to beat down the red duplicates. "Wow Gemerl, you're fighting just like Emerl did!" Cream exclaimed. Unfortunately Cream's outburst had caught the attention of a few robots, and they attacked the small rabbit and glider. "Uh oh!" Cream grabbed Houdini by the wrists and flew upwards to avoid the robots that were now clawing desperately at the two.

"Quick Cream! Throw me down there!" Houdini exclaimed. "Aren't you scared?" Cream asked. "Of course not, I'm too frightened to be scared! But my friends are in trouble, I can't just do nothing! Now throw me and put some oomph into it!" Houdini replied.

Cream hesitated, but eventually nodded and did a few swings before tossing Houdini down towards the sea of metal. After knocking into one robot with a hard kick to its head, Houdini started showing off the martial arts he practiced and trained on for years. Punches and kicks kept flying as the robots kept coming, but unfortunately for the glider they began coming in mobs now and his lack of physical strength was beginning to show. "When you cannot block, you must escape!" Houdini leaped up into the trees and scurried into the foliage, leaving the robots to wonder where he had gone.

Now with the element of surprise on his side, Houdini leaped out of the trees and knocked one out, then glided over to where Blaze was still punching out robots. Blaze spotted the fleeing glider and allowed him to get back to back with her so she could provide some protection. "Need some help?" she asked.

"My karate works better against flesh and blood, these robots don't have any nerve points I can take advantage of." Houdini said as he managed to block one punch and then shove the robot away. "Just stay close to me and do your best. Where's Cream?" Blaze asked. "Up in that tree, she'll be ok." Houdini replied.

"Very well then, we're almost through, so…" Blaze stopped when she heard a high pitched cry for help. "Blaze, Houdini, someone help!" the rabbit squealed. A red Metal Sonic was chasing the rabbit through the trees, and eventually got its hands on the small rabbit. "Cheese, get him!" Cream squeaked. Cheese flexed its arms and started punching the head of the robot, which ignored the impact and just flicked the small creature away. "Cheese no!" the robot held the terrified bunny up over its head and charged a laser blast. Cream closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to look at the pain, but then she heard something fly by them, and opened her eyes, she noticed that the robot's metallic torso had a huge gaping hole in it, and she looked over the robot's head and saw Blaze with her hand giving off smoke.

Blaze uncurled the robot's fist and freed the small rabbit who immediately jumped up and hugged the cat in thanks. "Wait, where's Cheese?" Cream asked. "Looking for someone?" Houdini scurried up the tree and held out his hand, revealing the cute little chao that had been knocked away by the robot. "Oh Cheese, you're ok!" Cream embraced the small creature, whose emotion indicator turned into a heart at receiving the affection.

"Well that's just about all of them, where's Knuckles?" Houdini asked. When the group felt the ground shake, they fell out of the tree and landed on their faces, with the exception of Blaze, who being a cat, simply landed on her feet. "I think we found Mr. Knuckles." Cream said.

Indeed, Knuckles was taking care of the last of the clones and had taken it upon himself to knock out the original blue version. "Hammer Punch!" Knuckles reeled back and swung hard, knocking the robot backwards and into Eggman's hovercraft. "Get up Metal Sonic! We must not leave empty handed!" Eggman growled. Metal Sonic slowly got back up, its cold, red eyes burning holes through the echidna's skin. "No lousy stare down is gonna stop me from turning you into scrap!" Knuckles roared, punching the air with determination.

But just then, Knuckles got run over by a stray red clone that was running desperately to get to its master. "My sentry! Have you found anything about Shadow's whereabouts?" the evil scientist asked. The robot nodded, and a small wire popped out of its head, allowing the original Metal Sonic to begin the data transfer, which was fed directly into Eggman's hovercraft computer via wireless communication.

"A strange world…tell me, where is this world located?" Eggman asked. The robot began the data transfer, but it was abruptly interrupted when a heeled boot sliced the transfer wire in half, not to mention the robot's head being blown off. "No!" Eggman growled. "I think you've learned enough." Blaze said. "I said I would not leave empty handed, and I've fulfilled that statement, Metal Sonic, time to leave this crummy island once and for all!" Eggman shouted.

"Good, because if I ever see you anywhere near the Master Emerald again, I'll fray your head so bad it won't fit through your shirt hole!" Knuckles growled. "Oh rest assured my dear knucklehead, I have no intentions of coming back here…since there won't be any here to come back to." Eggman chortled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Knuckles asked. Eggman merely chuckled, pressed a button on his control panel and quickly hovered away, but after the doctor flew off, Metal Sonic stayed back one moment to shoot an angry dagger at the echidna with its eyes, as if to say that their battle was not over, then the robot took off.

"Well at least the Master Emerald is safe." Knuckles sighed. "That was very wise of you to put up a force field." Blaze said. "Yeah…except…I didn't." Knuckles replied. Knuckles was about to run up the stairs to the shrine, when Cream spoke up. "Excuse me, but what are those robots doing?" she asked.

The group turned and saw a strange light coming from the feet of all the robots. Blaze examined one and her eyes widened in horror. "We have five minutes to get these robots off the island or there won't be any island!" she exclaimed. "There must be at least a hundred robots, there's no way we can pull this off!" Knuckles growled. "Yes we can! We've just gotta give it our all!" Houdini exclaimed. "I agree, the less time we spend debating this, the more time we have to save the island, and the Master Emerald, wouldn't you say that's worth trying?" Blaze asked. "Let's do this!" Knuckles started shoving robots towards the edge of the island, letting them fall down towards the canyon. Blaze and Gemerl also began shoving, while Houdini dragged robots by the arms and tossed them down.

But poor Cream was yanking on one measly Metal Sonic and moving only inches at a time, her six year old body just didn't have enough strength in it to tug the heavy metal very far. Houdini rushed over to her and tugged on the other arm to help her, which Blaze took notice of for just a moment.

Four minutes later, they regrouped. "Is that all of them?" Houdini asked. They heard a loud beep in a nearby tree; they turned around fast and saw the Metal Sonic that Blaze had blown a hole through to save Cream. "Hit the dirt!" Knuckles yelled. They hit the ground and covered their heads, they tensed when they heard the beep turn louder and faster, but instead of a loud boom, they heard a muffled puff. "Wasn't there supposed to be a boom?" Houdini asked.

Cautiously looking up, they looked towards the shrine and saw it glowing brightly, and then they looked back at where the robot used to be and saw a similar light that was slowly fading. "What's going on here? I didn't do that either." Knuckles said. The group walked up the stairs to the shrine where the emerald's light faded back to its normal intensity. "Is something wrong with the Master Emerald, Mr. Knuckles?" Cream asked.

"I don't know, but I don't remember it being able to do stuff like that, at least not on its own." Knuckles examined the emerald and tried to touch it, but the field Eggman had been complaining about zapped him. "He wasn't kidding." Knuckles held out his arms and attempted to connect to the emerald, and was shocked at what he felt. "That girl…" he mumbled.

"What did you say?" Blaze asked. "That girl…from the ancient tribe…I thought she died when she went back to the emerald…Tikal…another echidna…" Knuckles mumbled. "Mr. Knuckles?" Cream said. Knuckles slowly turned around, his eyes widened in shock. "I'm not the last echidna alive."

"This place hasn't gotten any less creepy…if anything it's gotten creepier." Ashley said, sticking close to the black hedgehog. "Just remember what we're looking for…what a time for Rouge to be on vacation, this is something only she'd enjoy." Shadow grumbled. "Who's Rouge?" Ashley asked. "A treasure hunter. We work in the same organization, but it just so happens she put in for a week's vacation a few days ago." Shadow replied.

"Hey I feel something cold!" Crash leaped into the bushes and pulled out an emerald. "Hey! Nice find Crash!" Dash exclaimed. "Let me see that." Shadow snatched the emerald from Crash's hand and examined it. "You could've at least congratulated me on finding one!" Crash yelled. "What do you want, a medal?" Shadow replied.

"He's not a nice person." Crash said. "Come on Ash, can't you see what a jerk this guy is?" Dash asked quietly. "He's not a jerk…he's just…determined." Ashley replied. "(Sigh) Whatever makes you happy. C'mon Crash, let's get going." Dash yanked his friend out of the bush and walked off in search of more emeralds. "Hey don't let it get to you man, come on you're burning up, just take it easy." Crash said.

"I'm not that mad, what are you talking about?" Dash asked. "Hold it." Shadow held out his arm to block them off, "I feel something…nearby." he said. The group looked around warily for what the black hedgehog was sensing. "What is it?" Ashley asked nervously. "I'm not sure…but I think it's…" Shadow suddenly blasted a Chaos Spear into the black foliage, and out of the shadows leaped a strange creature, his iris lacking eyes, boring holes into the group. Ashley jumped behind Shadow for protection, but the black hedgehog ignored her presence and advanced to meet the creature. "Come here Ash." Dash offered to hide the frightened hedgehog behind him, and in her state of fear, she gladly accepted the offer.

"Who are you?" Shadow asked. "I think that question is better asked by Me." the creature came out of the shadows and revealed himself, a strong and fit form that rivaled Shadow's, and a sleek tail swishing back and forth behind him. "Kurai, is my name. Kurai the Wolf." he said, "Now it's your turn."

"These three aren't important to you; however you should be worried about me. I'm the ultimate life form, Shadow the Hedgehog!" Shadow growled. "Perhaps where you're from, you may be considered the ultimate, but here, this is MY world…my accursed world." Kurai replied.

"Your world? What do you mean?" Dash asked, speaking up. "Your ultimate friend insisted you weren't important, I believe I will have all future communication with him, if you please." Kurai said. "Oh well, of course, I understand." Crash replied sarcastically.

"Dasher? You're burning up, are you sick?" Ashley asked with concern. "Oh now you're worried?" Dash bit his tongue when he saw Ashley's sincere expression. "I feel fine." he said sincerely. "So what brings you here to this world of opposites I rule?" Kurai asked.

"That's none of your concern." Shadow replied. "Could it be perhaps, you're looking for these?" Kurai held up a shining gem, its power radiating a freezing cold. "An emerald!" Ashley gasped. "So these gems ARE what you seek." Kurai said. "Hand it over." Shadow demanded.

But instead of complying, Kurai smugly walked around the black hedgehog. "I am uh…a rather curious wolf, Shadow my friend." he said coolly. "Curiosity has been known to kill." Shadow replied just as coolly. "Indeed…however I've found that curiosity is also the basis for learning, certain risks must be taken, wouldn't you agree?" Kurai said.

"I suppose." Shadow said. "I'd like to know more about these emeralds, where did they come from? What is their purpose?" Kurai asked. "How about this? You hand over that emerald, walk away and get back to doing whatever you were doing, and I won't tie your tail in a knot." Shadow replied, obviously irritated by the wolf's calm demeanor.

"Temper temper, that's no way to speak to someone, now is it? I'm merely offering to help you find these strange gems of yours." Kurai said, finally tossing the emerald to Shadow, "But before I help you, I would appreciate your help in a small task of mine."

"And what would that be?" Shadow asked. "I have a small problem; you'll know it when you see it, trust me." Kurai replied. Before Shadow could reply, Dash and the other two hedgehogs called him over. Shadow walked over and crossed his arms, "What?" he asked simply.

"There's something creepy about him." Crash said. "I don't trust him Shadow; I don't think we should follow him." Dash added. "I see, but you're not the one he'll listen to now are you?" Shadow said. "He won't listen because YOU told him not to!" Dash growled.

"Well I am the one most qualified to take command, so I decide to ignore you." Shadow turned to answer the wolf, but then Ashley spoke up. "Listen, I know how strong you are, and you prefer to do things alone, but this time I really think you should listen, we wanna help you!"

"Listen, I don't have to listen to a bunch of junk about teamwork from three tagalongs who have no idea what they're dealing with. If you really want to leave this place, then follow my lead and keep out of my way." Shadow turned towards the wolf, who was still patiently smiling at them, "Alright, it's a deal. But let me warn you, if I see something suspicious, I'll have to show you my ultimate power."

"I'm sure that a battle between your enormous forces and mine would be a very interesting test of power. Well no matter, shall we be off?" Kurai and Shadow led the way in the strange world, with the three very skeptical hedgehogs following closely behind.

"How much more can you take hedgehog? Face it, the girl is mine! My race will once again prosper!" Zero 3 cackled. Sonic growled and pushed himself back to his feet, Tails had already taken more than he could handle and was lying on the ground on the verge of unconsciousness. "You realize…that taking her for your purposes will only get you more hedgehogs right?" Sonic said.

"True, but you don't know the biology of my race…we reproduce using the bodies of who we take, and when we give birth, our offspring come out of the bodies, leaving empty shells behind so that they may grow up as normal beings." Zero 3 explained. "That's murder!" Amy shrieked. "Perhaps…of course that's all in the eye of the beholder." Zero replied.

"No way!" Sonic jumped towards Zero and kicked, but the super powered monster merely blocked and knocked Sonic back with a hard punch. "Sonic!" Amy cried. "Now we end this!" Zero roared. But before Zero could charge forward, the golden hedgehog flashed blue and fell to the ground. "Power…failing…need…recharge…"

"He's powering down…the super form really does work exactly the same!" Sonic said to himself. "It would seem that we're finished here." Zero said, his golden form steadily fading. "You can't leave now! The playing field just got leveled!" Now fully energized by the momentum change, Sonic charged forward and knocked the now normal Zero away with a hard roundhouse kick.

"Amy, you alright?" Sonic asked. "I am now." Amy embraced the blue hedgehog, who just chuckled before gently releasing himself from her grasp. "Do me a favor; take care of Tails for me. I'll take care of Zero!" Sonic ran off towards Zero, leaving Amy to tend to Tails. "He could've at least hugged me back." Amy said to herself with some disappointment.

"Let's party creep!" Sonic started a barrage of attacks on the monster, who in his weakened state could do nothing but take it. "You're finished!" Sonic gave one powerful punch that sent Zero flying, and ironically, the monster rammed into a very familiar vehicle. "Well Zero, it seems your power could use a refuel." Eggman said. "Eggman! You've pulled some wacky tricks in your time, but trying to open a maternity ward? That's priceless!" Sonic snickered.

"What are you babbling about?" Eggman asked. "I must…recreate…my race." Zero groaned. "Oh…now I understand. Very well Zero, you shall have your wish…but for now we must regroup, so take us out of here!" Zero growled and held up his hand, "Mark my words hedgehog, I WILL recreate my species." Zero used Chaos Control and warped himself and Eggman to an unknown place. Sonic clenched his fists and thought to himself, "Not with her you won't." Sonic walked over to where Amy was busy getting Tails back on his feet. "You ok little bro?" he asked.

"Yeah…I think so…you ok?" Tails asked. "Kinda bruised, but nothing I can't handle." Sonic said cockily. "I can't believe he wanted to use me as a…(shudder), thanks for protecting me Sonic." Amy said. "Hey it's what I do." Sonic shrugged. "Well I think we found Zero's weakness, that fossil Eggman used is his shell." Tails said.

"But Zero has a body like Sonic's; doesn't that mean the shell is worthless now?" Amy asked. "Maybe, maybe not. I have to do some research on it. Let's call the others and tell them to regroup at my workshop." Tails said. "Sounds good to me Tails, you want me to check the Tornado and see if it can fly?" Sonic asked.

"If you want, just don't touch anything, I don't trust you with such sophisticated equipment." Tails smirked. "Ouch." Sonic joked. Sonic headed over to the plane, and Amy followed him. "What's up Ames?" he asked. "Nothing…I just wanted to thank you again for saving me." Amy replied.

Sonic grinned and closed his eyes, leaning against the plane with his hands behind his head. "Come on, you know that's what I do, you don't have to thank…" Sonic shut his mouth when he felt a soft pair of lips quickly touching his cheek and just as quickly backing off. Sonic turned around and started pretending to examine the plane, "Hey can you go get Tails and tell him I wanna get out of here?" he said without looking at the pink hedgehog.

"(Sigh) If you say so Sonic." Amy walked away with a certain amount of disappointment, but nevertheless she obeyed the wishes of the blue hedgehog she had fallen in love with so long ago. Sonic shyly turned towards Amy's direction and saw her walking away and huffed, not from annoyance…but maybe from something else…but what?

-----------------------------------------

I just noticed there was a stunning lack of the Dash Characters in the chapter. Except for Crash's occasional advice to Dash's love life and Dash getting jealous, as well as some random new character?

I'm officially lost.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Well the answer to that is right now the Dashers have no backstory, so I have to build one. Also, the new character Kurai is the secondary villain, and will eventually be an important part of the story, as he's the ruler of the Negative Zone.

Remember I said I had bigger plans for the Negative Zone, and the new villain is essential to my plans. Basically he's Dread's replacement. Trust me gang, I've got it planned out. You won't be disappointed.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Mon May 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Dread...?

Refresh me please.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Mon May 02, 2011 6:37 pm

SonicChao4Life wrote:Dread...?

Refresh me please.

Dread was the Hellhog that Myst originally escaped from. He was Daze's idea, but since Daze is long home, I decided I would get a villain type from someone I knew. Kurai is Darkness' character, and I already have a good idea of where the sprites will come from.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Thu May 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Alright guys, here's what I have for Chapter 9, it isn't final yet since I still have to think of a Negative Zone monster to make, but other than that it's pretty much done.

“What you got so far Tails?” Sonic asked.

“Well…I managed to gather some info by analyzing the image of Zero’s fossi – uh shell. By the looks of it, he was in hibernation for hundreds, maybe thousands of years! And on that judgment…and don’t tell Shadow I did this, but I hacked into the A.R.K.’s data mainframe and looked into the possible alien races Zero could’ve been born from.” Tails explained.

“And? What’d you find?” Blaze asked. “I think he’s an Iosian.” Tails quickly clicked the keys on his keyboard, and a rotating image of what looked like Zero popped up onto the screen. “That’s repulsive.” Blaze said. “The word I’d use is gross.” Sonic joked.

“What do you think Ames? What would you call that creepy eyeball?” Sonic asked. Amy didn’t reply, for whatever reason the pink hedgehog wasn’t really in the mood to talk. “You ok?” he asked.

“Sure Sonic, just peachy.” She pasted on a fake smile and nodded reassuringly, which Sonic decided to accept for the moment.
    “So that’s what the monster that took Mr. Sonic’s body REALLY looks like?” Cream asked, obviously growing slightly squeamish from the image.

“Well that’s just a general image, from what I’ve found, there were more varieties than that.” Tails replied.

“Anything on Amy’s suggestion?” Sonic asked. “That I can’t tell without further analysis of Zero’s true anatomy, or at the very least actually getting our hands on his shell and getting a direct look at it. With this image I can figure out what he is through the A.R.K. archives, and what his race looked like, but nothing on how to actually destroy him.” Tails replied.

“So that means we’ll have to take him down while he has Sonic’s body.”
    Houdini commented. “That should be a lot of fun for a certain knucklehead we all know and love, eh Knux?” Sonic snickered. But Knuckles was busy holding his hands over the Master Emerald he had taken the liberty of moving from the shrine to the workshop, still in shock over the fact that he had possibly found another one of his kind.

“What? Knuckles is in his own little world too?” Sonic sighed. “He’s been that way ever since we left his island. He mentioned something about an echidna girl.” Blaze replied. Amy’s ears perked up at this. “Did you say an echidna girl?” she asked.

“Yes…Tikal was the name, if I recall correctly.” Blaze said. Sonic, Tails, and Amy exchanged glances at each other before staring at the guardian who was still mindlessly running his spiked hands over the glowing rock. “No wonder he’s like that, do you think Tikal is actually alive?” Amy asked.

“I’d like to know what changed that made the Master Emerald suddenly react the way Cream described it. If Tikal really IS in there, why didn’t she do something all those other times the emerald was in danger?” Tails wondered.

“Maybe she was testing Knuckles’ guardian skills.” Sonic snickered.
    “Sonic, don’t be insensitive!” Amy scolded. “Come on Ames, I’m just teasing. You don’t mind, right Knux?” Sonic asked. Knuckles just growled lowly and shot an icy glare at the blue hedgehog, before going back to tenderly running his hands over the emerald.

“Geez, chill out.” Sonic scoffed. “I feel I must agree with Amy on this matter. Many times have I felt alone in the world because there was no one else around to relate to me, however in Knuckles’ case it’s more severe…if what you told me is true and he IS the last living echidna, having another of his species suddenly make herself known would be quite shocking to him.” Blaze explained.

“Alright, so let’s bust up the Master Emerald and let her out! That’s how it worked last time right?” Sonic suggested. “Don’t touch it!” Knuckles roared. Everyone in the room was caught off guard by the sudden outburst of the fuming echidna.

“I swear to you Sonic, if you even lay one grimy mitt on this emerald, I’ll knock your block off and ground it into paste!”
    Even Sonic didn’t have a snarky comeback; the echidna was acting extremely out of character.

He had always been protective of the Master Emerald, and on a couple of occasions had battled Sonic because of it, but only when Eggman had fooled him into believing that Sonic was out to steal it, this time there was no deception, just pure rage. “I’m sorry Knuckles.” Sonic managed to say.
    Knuckles growled again, and looked at the emerald once more; closing his eyes as if to absorb its warm energy and try to calm his tormented soul.

“Mr. Knuckles…” Cream whispered. “Let’s just leave him alone, he’ll be ok after a little while.” Amy suggested.

“Fine…you know what I just noticed? Shadow isn’t back yet, and neither are Dash and his buddies.” Sonic said. “Yeah that is weird, I called them and they didn’t respond.” Tails replied. “You suppose they’re in some sort of trouble?” Houdini asked.

“Well Shadow did mention that communication would be difficult where they were going, maybe the Negative Zone gives off a certain frequency that blocks incoming radio signals.” Tails suggested. “So how are we supposed to know if they need help?” Cream asked.

“I guess we don’t. All we can do is to try and get a little rest; it is getting late after all.” Tails said. “Yeah…I am getting kind of sleepy.” the young rabbit rubbed at her eyes tiredly, which gained some sympathy from Amy and Blaze. “Tails, do you have a guestroom somewhere?” Amy whispered. “Yeah, I’ll take her there.” Tails replied.

“Come on Cream, I’ll take you to the guestroom where you can get some sleep.” Tails gently pushed the already half asleep rabbit towards the guestroom, with Cream involuntarily resting her head on his shoulder. The fatigue from the day’s activities caught up to her suddenly, and she was quickly losing awareness of her actions.

Tails didn’t mind though, he was glad to be able to help his blissfully innocent friend find peace and comfort after all they had gone through that day, especially her close run-in with death. And somehow, he was actually enjoying the innocent contact they were sharing, it made his heart beat in a way that…it hadn’t in a long time.

Walking into the door of the guestroom, Tails helped the tired rabbit into the already made up bed, that was honestly much too big for her tiny body, not that she would complain, at least she had space to get comfortable. Cheese flew under the covers and joined the young rabbit girl, who was already snoozing comfortably.

“G’night Cream.” Tails whispered. The fox boy smiled and turned off the lights, walking past a certain flower pot on the way back, he sighed and got his mind back on track, he couldn’t be distracted now, he had to be like Sonic, no looking back.

“Amy, can you call Vanilla and tell her that Cream’s gonna stay here where we know it’s safe?” Tails asked. “Sure thing.” Amy walked over to the phone and dialed the Rabbit household, leaving the others to continue planning. “So, what’s the plan Tails?” Sonic asked.

“The first thing I wanna do is find a way to get in contact with Shadow and the others. It would make sense that Shadow would ignore us if that is the case, cause, you know, he IS Shadow. But we can’t know for sure until we actually DO get in contact with them.” Tails explained.

Just then, Amy walked up again. “Well we don’t have to worry about Vanilla. Turns out she called Vector and the Chaotix…well…mostly Vector…anyways she’s ok with Cream staying here.” she explained, “So, what’s the plan?”

“Nothing yet, but what I’d REALLY like to do is find a way to contact Shadow.” Tails replied. “Well why not try and contact Dash? He has a communicator too.” Amy suggested. “Great idea! Good thinking Amy!” Tails complimented. The young fox hurried to his computer and started typing in an attempt to discern exactly what frequency Dash’s wrist communicator was set to.

“While Tails attempts to contact your new friend, I think I will go and take a lookout position. We do have Knuckles’ Master Emerald here, so it couldn’t do any harm.” Blaze said. “Alright then, I’ll take your spot in a couple of hours.” Sonic replied.

“If you don’t mind, could I join you?” Houdini asked. “I suppose.” Blaze sighed. Blaze and Houdini walked out of the workshop and hopped onto the roof, keeping a vigilant watch for danger.

When they left, Amy quietly giggled to herself, but Sonic managed to catch it. “What’s so funny?” he asked. “Just the thought, Sonic the Hedgehog STANDING STILL on guard duty.” she laughed. “Oh so you think I can’t handle it huh?” Sonic asked playfully.

“I don’t THINK, I KNOW you can’t. After about five minutes you’ll be begging for someone to take your place so you can run around.” Amy replied. “Yeah right! Have a little faith in my willpower; I can control my need for speed.” Sonic insisted, crossing his arms playfully.

“Fine, whatever.” she giggled. After a yawn and a stretch from Amy, Sonic decided some sleep was in order for the young pink hedgehog. “Well, we have a long day tomorrow, emerald hunting, monster chasing, why don’t ya get some sleep yourself?” Sonic suggested.

“Yeah, I think I will…can you do me a favor though?” Amy asked, suddenly very timid in her approach. “Uh sure, what is it?” the blue hedgehog replied.
    “Wake me up when it’s your turn for lookout duty, I don’t want you to have to be all alone out there.” Amy said, her eyes practically begging for the answer she wanted.

Sonic was taken aback by the request. If he said no, Amy would probably be really upset with him, and confidentially he never liked that. But on the other hand, if he said yes, what would it look like to anyone else who saw them? Or worse, what danger would he be bringing her into?

Before he could reply, he noticed that Amy had gotten considerably closer to him, and he was starting to feel a rush of nervous energy well up inside him. “You run now, you’re dead later.” he tried to internally tell his restless feet. “It could be dangerous, what if Eggman or Metal Sonic, or even Zero shows up?” Sonic asked, maybe she would be dissuaded by the potential danger.

“So what if they show up? I’d rather be there to help then be inside while you took them on alone; I wouldn’t be able to stand it if…” Amy stopped herself, her emotions were beginning to get the better of her, she remembered the sight of Sonic unconscious after Tails accidently put him into a deadly coma after the split from Zero, how despaired and sad she was, seeing her everything so vulnerable and weak.

She had wanted him to just wake up so she could see his bright, emerald
    green eyes again, his cocky grin…what brought her to actually try and kiss him awake? She already knew what she felt for him ran deeper than a fan girl crush, but did HE know that was the case? Should she try and tell him?

Seeing Amy begin to get swept up in her emotions hurt him, he never liked seeing any of his friends cry, for some reason though Amy’s tears stuck out the most in his mind. Why was that? He was the kind of person who would do just about anything to make his friends feel safe and secure, his own life would mean nothing if he had failed to protect one of his friends, but maybe that need to see them, to see HER safe was what made him always triumph.

He had always fought for the greater good so that his friends could see another day, but he couldn’t help but wonder why this time he felt so different about only HER. “Hey, Ames?” his voice made her turn back to him, she was shocked at how timid he looked, she had only seen him like that a few times before. Shyly, Sonic took her hand and gave it a soft squeeze, his hedgehog heart starting to pound.

“If you want…I’ll wake you up. I could use a little company.” Sonic smiled at her, not the usual sideways grin he wore, but a sincere, tender smile he rarely ever used. Amy beamed and smiled at him, which lifted Sonic’s spirits and gave him a boost of confidence. Seeing her made happy was enough to make his heart swell with pride.

“Thank you Sonic.” Amy was thrilled not only because he said yes, but because he was still gently holding her hand. “No prob.” he let go of her hand and took off outside, getting a minute to recollect himself.

“You sure know how to get to him.” Knuckles snickered. “Oh, go back to petting that dumb rock!” Amy replied. Knuckles growled and did just that.

“So, how many of these emeralds do you have?” Kurai asked, admiring the yellow gem Shadow had allowed him to hold. “So far just that one. But with any luck we’ll soon find the rest, whether they’re here in this world or not.” Shadow replied. “Oh I do hope I’ll be of some assistance to you, and at the same time I do hope you’ll be of assistance to me.” Kurai said.

“This guy is way too weird.” Crash whispered. “Reminds me of you.” Dash joked. “Hey!” Crash jabbed at his friend, provoking them both to laugh. “Could you two act professional? Look at Shadow, nothing’s stopping him from finding…hey I feel a cold spot!” Ashley looked around, and there in a dead, leafless tree, a green glowing gem shined.
    Ashley jumped up into the tree and held up the gem victoriously.

“Nice find Ash!” Dash cheered. Ashley playfully curtsied and hopped out of the tree to walk back to the others. “Ahh yes, splendid.” Kurai commented, “So would I be correct in assuming that you still have five more to find?”

“You would not. Dr. Eggman has two of them as well.” Shadow replied. “Who is this Dr. Eggman?” Kurai asked. “You just don’t know how to shut up do you?” Shadow grumbled, letting his irritation show. “Well you know the old saying, if you don’t ask questions you don’t get any answers.” Kurai replied.

“Then talk to the tagalongs, I’m sure they’d be more than happy to answer whatever questions you have.” Shadow moved on ahead of the wolf, who turned to face the three other hedgehogs. “Well your leader says I should talk to you now. Can YOU tell me who Dr. Eggman is?” Kurai asked.
    “He’s this psycho guy who wants to take over the world!” Crash exclaimed. Dash and Ashley sweat-dropped at the younger hedgehog’s outburst, however Kurai was very interested. “I see you took charge. I like you my friend; you have a certain attitude that appeals to me.” Kurai said.
    “Whoa wait a second dude, I’m straight I don’t have ANY interest in…” Dash bonked the cyan hedgehog on the head before he could finish his sentence. “Ow! What was that for?” Crash asked. “That’s not what he meant you idiot!” Dash replied.

“Indeed.” Kurai said rather shocked, “I assure you my intentions are not so vulgar.” Kurai turned around to walk back over to Shadow. “Nice going Crash, now we can’t find out what he REALLY wants.” Dash growled. “Well geez I was just trying to help!” Crash replied.

“Knock it off, both of you. I’m sure Shadow can handle this.” Ashley hissed. Upon hearing that, Dash picked up the pace and tried to avoid the purple girl, he was simply sick and tired of hearing her talk about Shadow the Hedgehog.

“Well, this is the location of my problem.” Kurai said.
    They had been led to a large clearing, where there were dead trees and dark bushes and rocks surrounding them. But there was also something else about the place.

“Hey, it’s FREEZING here!” Ashley exclaimed. Looking around, the group spotted three emeralds all sitting in a pile.
    “Hey! The rest of the emeralds!” Dash exclaimed. “I’ll get ‘em!” Crash ran to snag the emeralds, but Shadow sensed that something was wrong.

“Hold on a second!” he yelled. But it was too late, Crash had grabbed the emeralds and was about to walk over to them, when a (insert monster hereiujhu) jumped at Crash, making him drop the emeralds and fall down. The monster then swooped down and scratched Crash’s arm before flying back towards Kurai, who was now laughing evilly.

Dash and Ashley ran to their friend while Shadow just growled at Kurai. “Hey Crash, come on man, get up!” Dash exclaimed. When Dash reached over to Crash’s form, his entire body changed for a moment before changing back. “What the?” Dash gasped. “What did that thing do to our friend?” Ashley screamed.

“Nothing lethal I assure you. I merely asked for your help and you’ve just provided it. You see the Negative Zone’s atmosphere has rather interesting germs that change the biological structure of creatures when cell damage occurs. Your friend here will now help me study this phenomenon.” Kurai explained.

“Over my dead body!” Dash’s temper was flaring now, and the black and blue hedgehog readied a blast of ice…except what he fired was anything but ice. “Huh?”

Kurai leaped out of the way growling. “So you’re an ice elemental in the regular world.” he grumbled. Dash looked at his smoking hands in horror, “What’s happening to me?” he asked. “Nothing you idiot! The zone reverses everything remember? Your ice powers are fire here!” Shadow growled.

“I warned you wolf, now you’ll suffer for your trickery!” Shadow launched a Chaos Spear at the wolf, who merely leaped out of the way and fired a freezing blast of icy wind. “Wait a second, if he’s ice…and I’m fire…” Dash got himself warmed up, quite literally at this point, and launched a furious blast of flame that shocked even himself.

“I can see that you’re going to be a pain in this battle, so now I must get serious…” Kurai turned towards Shadow, “Ultimate life form, here are the enormous forces you’ll be facing!” Kurai’s eyes began glowing, and the entire area surrounding them suddenly turned ice cold.

“Let’s go!” Shadow grabbed the emeralds and took off. “But wait! What about…” Dash clenched his fists and faced Kurai. “Tell me how to change him back!” Dash’s hands ignited and crackled with flames, but the wolf simply chuckled softly.

“There is no known way to reverse the process, that’s why I need your friend here. You have the emeralds you were looking for, is it not sufficient payment for a test subject?” Kurai asked. “I don’t care about any dumb rocks; I just want my friend back!” Dash slung his now brown friend over his shoulder, “Ash, let’s bolt!” Dash took off running with the purple girl not far behind.

Kurai just laughed softly to himself. “Fools. Get them my pet.” Kurai pointed off into the distance where the trio was slowly disappearing over the horizon. The monster chased after them, shooting balls of ice out of its mouth. “Ashley, cover me!” Dash yelled. “But…I can’t here! Shadow, help us!” Ashley cried.

Shadow ignored the cries of the girl and merely picked up the pace. “Geez he’s such a…Ashley catch!” Dash frustratingly heaved Crash into the air for the strong girl hedgehog to catch and run with. Then using his reversed powers, Dash set up a wall of flame to block off the creature and take off running.

But the creature wasn’t stopped for long, and began to gain on them. “Hurry up already!” Shadow opened the portal and zoomed out. “Come on Ashley, we’re almost there!” Dash encouraged. Just before they reached the portal, Ashley tripped and Crash went flying forward, just outside the portal that was slowly shrinking. “Shadow, help us out!” Dash yelled.

Dash’s cry fell on non-existent ears, Shadow was long gone and heading for Tails’ workshop. “Still think he’s all that?” Dash growled, “Look out!” Dash pulled Ashley up and away from the monster before it could slash at her as well. “That thing nails us and we’ll wind up like Crash!” Ashley exclaimed.

“Not on my watch…go! Get out of here!” Dash yelled. “But Dasher, what about you?” Ashley asked worriedly. “Forget about me, just make you sure YOU get out alive!” Dash roared. Ashley looked back and forth for a few moments, but eventually obeyed and dove through the portal.
    “Alright you…let’s see you take this!” Dash charged all his energy into one powerful burst of flame, that managed to temporarily stun the monster, but also severely weakened himself as well.

“Alright Crash, it’s now or never.” Dash panted. Dash pumped his legs as hard as he could and dragged his friend towards the portal that was now just about ready to close.

“You can’t leave now. Not while you have my specimen.” Kurai grabbed Crash from Dash’s already weak grip, and wound up a punch that knocked Dash through the portal. “Fools.” he chuckled. Dash quickly got up and rushed for the Negative Zone portal, but when he dove for it, he merely fell flat on his face, on real world dirt. “He got him…he got Crash…Shadow LET him have Crash!” Dash growled.

Dash hurried to the portal entrance and tried to generate enough power to open the portal again, but his weakened condition practically forbade him to exert any sort of energy. “I can’t. I don’t have enough power…but I know who does…and he’s gonna get it!” Dash clenched his fists and took off running for Tails’ workshop, if he couldn’t get his friend back on his own, he would grab Shadow by the throat and force him to open the portal even if he died trying.

“Hang on buddy, I’m coming for you.”

Pretty rough huh gang? And Crash, you got your wish. The FCs got more of the spotlight this time. I told you I had a plan, and I do. And look at that, Crash's "mutation" plays perfectly into Crash's old design turning into his new design. See how I did that there? Have faith in ol' EP. Wink

And now Dash has a personal bone to pick with Shadow, leaving his friends behind, how could he? Well you'll see what I have planned, so be ready!
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Dash Points : 8
    Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Fri May 06, 2011 9:11 am

awesome as always ep
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Mon May 09, 2011 9:10 am

Here's the planned Chapter 10. Shorter than others, we're setting up the next plot twist.

“So Blaze, tell me what it’s like in your dimension.” Houdini said, as the two kept a watchful eye for danger. “It isn’t that much different from this one, other than anyone I’ve ever considered a friend is in this one.” Blaze replied. “Cream told me you’re learning to make friends…you had a hard time growing up huh?” Houdini asked.
    “Yes…I suppose so.” Blaze replied. “You wanna talk about it? It’s ok if you don’t, I just wanna try and understand you better.” Houdini said. Blaze looked at the glider who was gently smiling at her, something about his warm expression made her feel warmer than usual inside as well…where had she felt that before? “Do you promise to keep all that I say to yourself?” she asked seriously, her expression probably more intimidating than she meant.
    Houdini’s smile remained, “Cross my heart, as long as you’re happy I’ll do it.” he replied. “I grew up as an outcast because of my flames…everyone considered me a freak of nature to be shunned…but instead of being emotional about it, I adapted and adopted a lifestyle where I didn’t need anyone else, I basically turned away from everyone who had turned me away first.” Blaze said.
    “Sounds pretty tough.” Houdini commented. “Looking back, I suppose it was. Well it eventually fell upon me to guard the Sol Emeralds, the gems that basically held my world together…without them, within a week or so my world would start to fall apart, I decided to accept the job since I was already a loner and the job simply meant I would watch over the emeralds, and I figured I would spend the rest of my life by myself.” Blaze continued,
    “But then one day…I met Sonic. And at first, I quite honestly didn’t trust him, which I thought was fair since he didn’t trust me either at first. Our two worlds were merging thanks to my arch-nemesis Eggman Nega and Dr. Eggman working together. After a while, we learned to trust each other, and thanks to him and Cream, I…opened up a little, he taught me what friendship was like…and I am eternally grateful to him.” Blaze concluded.
    “Can I…ask you something Blaze?” Houdini asked. “Go right ahead.” she replied. “Do you…feel anything towards Sonic?” Houdini asked, somewhat nervous as to the answer. “Feel? I don’t understand. He’s my friend.” Blaze replied. “What I mean is…do you feel differently about him than you do about everyone else? Including Cream.” Houdini asked.
    Blaze pondered this for a moment, there was that strange feeling she felt when she found out Amy had been the one to bring Sonic back to consciousness, but she couldn’t figure out what it was or what it meant. “I’m…not sure.” she finally said.
    “Well, I just don’t want you to get hurt.” Houdini said. “Why would I get hurt? There’s no danger.” Blaze replied. “No Blaze, I mean…hurt on the inside, your heart, your feelings.” Houdini said earnestly, “It seems to me that…Sonic may have feelings for Amy, deep down inside that is. I just want you to be careful that you don’t get hurt by him, even if he doesn’t mean to.”
    “I still don’t entirely understand, but I thank you anyway for your concern. I think I would enjoy being friends with you as well Houdini, you remind me of a knight I used to read about as a child. Gallant, chivalrous, compassionate. All admirable qualities, that is how I feel about you.” Blaze said.
    Houdini smiled at that. “Well, for a girl who isn’t good with feelings, that sure sounded heartfelt. You know…maybe after all this is over, I would really like if we could…” Houdini was cut off when Blaze held up her hand with her feline ears perked up. “Someone is near.”
    Houdini perked up his ears as well, and he too heard what the cat was hearing, “It’s coming from over there.” Houdini pointed towards a distant clearing, and a black blur zoomed over with a purple hedgehog trailing about a few miles away, obviously running slower than the leader. “It’s Shadow…and I feel the emeralds!” Blaze rushed down and left Houdini on the roof. “Well, it’s a start.” he sighed. Houdini then followed along, getting the attention of Tails who was still working feverishly on his computer.
    “What’s going on?” the young fox yawned, obviously exhausted from the work. “Shadow’s returned, and he has the Sol Emeralds!” Blaze exclaimed. “Shadow? Are Dash and his friends with him?” Tails exclaimed, now fully awake. Blaze opened the door and immediately snatched the emeralds from the black hedgehog who simply walked in without a word.
    “Yes…these are definitely the real ones. I wish to thank you Shadow.” Blaze said. Shadow merely nodded and walked into a corner to relax. By now everyone who was previously asleep woke up. “Hey Shadow, found the emeralds huh? Nice work.” Sonic said.
    “No thanks to those tagalongs you sent with me. Next time you want to split up, split me into a team of one.” Shadow grumbled. “Hey wait, where are Dash and the others?” Tails asked. As if on cue, Ashley burst through the door, panting with utter exhaustion. “Dash and Crash…Negative Zone…” she gasped. Amy and Blaze each took one side of the exhausted hedgehog girl and led her to a chair so she could relax.
    “Here Ms. Ashley, have some water!” Cream handed the purple hedgehog a glass, and she greedily gulped it down. “Now say that again, slowly.” Tails said. “We were running from this monster in the Negative Zone, Crash got mutated by it and we tried to escape but…it was too strong…I couldn’t help Dash, my powers didn’t work in there for some reason…he tried to fight them off, let me get away. I haven’t heard from him since.” Ashley said.
    “Well why didn’t Mr. Shadow help?” Cream asked. “He…probably didn’t hear us.” Ashley replied. Knuckles suddenly got a message from the emerald. “That’s not true.” Knuckles said. “What do you mean that’s not true?” Sonic asked. “Shadow heard them…he refused to help them!” Knuckles growled.
    “I was told to get the emeralds, not babysit three amateurs.” Shadow said nonchalantly. “Shadow! How could you be so selfish? They followed to try and help you! To help us!” Amy exclaimed. “Selfish? I gave the emeralds to that cat girl didn’t I? If you can’t appreciate what I’ve done, I don’t need to be here.” Shadow replied.
    Before anyone else could say anything, one last exhausted figure burst though the workshop door, sweat dripping from his brow and his fists clenched in fury. “Dasher! You’re alright!” Ashley exclaimed happily. But Dash didn’t acknowledge her, and simply stomped over to Shadow whose face remained stone cold. “You…you heartless monster…we called for help at least twice and you ignored us, left us to fight that monster all by ourselves…practically left us to die at the hands of some psychotic wolf!” Dash growled.
    “Dash, where’s Crash?” Ashley asked worriedly. Dash drooped his head in sorrow. “I couldn’t save him. It took everything I had to stop Kurai’s monster, I was exhausted by the time I got close enough to the portal, he punched me out of the Zone and I couldn’t get back to the portal in time…and I don’t have the power to open it again…Kurai has him…” Dash turned back to Shadow with an expression as cold as the ice emanating from his hand, “And you let him have him!” Dash charged Shadow in a fit of rage, but the ultimate lifeform merely stepped out of the way. “You really wanna do this?” Shadow asked.
    “Dasher, just calm down ok?” Ashley said, trying to soothe the flaring temper of her longtime friend. “Calm down? YOU could’ve died too! You expect me to just accept the fact that he almost let you die AND let Crash be captured by some creepy wolf that’s experimenting on his body? I didn’t sign up for this!” Dash yelled. “No one asked you to.” Shadow replied.
    “Shut up!” Dash charged for Shadow again, and this time the black and blue hedgehog managed to nail Shadow with a swift punch. “Hey guys, chill out!” Sonic exclaimed. Shadow shook his heads and growled lowly. “You’ll regret that.” Shadow warped him and Dash out of the room, leaving the others to wonder where they went. “We gotta find them, Shadow will kill him!” Ashley cried.
    Shadow and Dash reappeared in an open field, the black and blue hedgehog surprised by the sudden change of scenery. “There’s still time for you to come to your senses.” Shadow said coolly. “Only if you apologize for acting like a jerk and help me get my friend back!” Dash spat back. “Apologies aren’t my thing.” Shadow chuckled. “Then I’ll choke it out of you!” Dash charged again, but Shadow warped away and reappeared from behind the ice wielding hedgehog, and gave him a sharp kick in the back that sent him flying. “Let that be a lesson to you.” Shadow said.
    But Dash got back up and raised his fists again, “If you honestly think I’m just gonna back down now…the way you treat my friends…Ashley idolizes you and this how you repay that admiration. I don’t know what she sees in you.” he growled. “This bickering is pointless; I honestly don’t have any desire for excessive violence.” Shadow sighed. “Then help me get my friend back and there won’t be any!” Dash replied. “I don’t do charity; I got the emeralds for the sake of the whole world. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one.” Shadow said. “Not to me they don’t!” Dash charged again, but Shadow simply stopped Dash in his tracks with a hard block and jabbed him in the gut, putting Dash on his knees.
    “Ready to give up?” Shadow asked. But still Dash dragged himself back to his feet, wobbling from the pain and fatigue, but still determined to get what he wanted. “You’re an idiot.” Shadow shook his head. “And you’re a bastard.” Dash croaked. Shadow was about to reel back and deal the finishing blow when he was tackled by streaks of blue and red. “Enough already Shadow!” Knuckles growled. “Get off of me.” Shadow growled. Sonic and Knuckles released the black hedgehog who dusted himself off and crossed his arms upon release.
    Meanwhile on the other side, Ashley was hurrying to check on her longtime best friend. She embraced him softly and checked for any damage, “Oh Dasher I’m so sorry, are you alright?” she asked worriedly. Dash shrugged her off and dusted himself off, grimacing as he hit a tender spot on his body. “Listen Dash, sorry about Shadow there but he’s got a serious attitude problem.” Sonic said. “Forget it…I’m getting sick and tired of this whole thing.” Dash grumbled. “Listen, we’ll find a way to get Crash back, I promise.” Sonic said. Dash hesitated for a moment, “Dash come on, they’re offering you their help, isn’t the important thing that we get Crash back?” Ashley asked. After a few more seconds, Dash nodded and followed the group back to the workshop.
    “You can come if you want Shadow.” Sonic said. “Never mind, I’ll handle things my own way. See you around Sonic.” Shadow turned and walked away, leaving to Sonic to shake his head in exasperation. “Shadow, one day I hope you get your head on straight.”
    Meanwhile, back in the Death Egg, Eggman, Zero, and Metal Sonic, who was currently getting some repairs, were plotting their next move. “Well Zero, it would seem that you had plans for that miserable pink brat.” Eggman said as he took the welding iron to Metal Sonic’s midsection. “Doctor, my race must be repopulated, and this body that I’ve taken is only compatible with the female of the species.” Zero replied. “Perhaps you should change your target then, any female hedgehog will do, I’m sure even a cat would suffice.” Eggman said.
    “Perhaps Doctor, but I only know of the one female.” Zero said. “That purple cat you fought was a female as well.” Eggman replied. “Is that so? Perhaps I should go after her instead.” Zero said. Just then, something clicked in Eggman’s mind. “No.” he said simply. “What was that?” Zero asked. “I said no. You will NOT change your target.” Eggman said. “But didn’t you just finish explaining that I should?” Zero asked. “Yes, but that was before I got this brilliant plan. Not only will you get the female you need for breeding, but we will also finally get rid of Sonic the Hedgehog, once and for all.

I'm sure you all know what's next. If you know me and how I write it should be relatively predictable.
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Mon May 09, 2011 1:42 pm

its brill bud Very Happy
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Mon May 09, 2011 4:32 pm

I get that you use SonAmy a lot in the chapters because you don't know the characters well or something, but why does Sonic call Amy "Ames"?
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Mon May 09, 2011 7:31 pm

SonicChao4Life wrote:I get that you use SonAmy a lot in the chapters because you don't know the characters well or something, but why does Sonic call Amy "Ames"?

It's a common nickname a lot of fanfiction writers use in Sonamy stories. I liked how it sounded and decided I'd use it. And hey, I'm trying, you saw I was giving the FCs some more spotlight this time, but regardless the FCs can't take precedence over the Canon characters. I'm writing Sonamy because I like Sonamy and it'll be important near the end. Trust me on this, I got it covered. Have faith in EP.
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Post by michael the hedgehog Tue May 10, 2011 2:07 pm

which i do ^^
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Thu May 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Chapter 11 Here comes some you know what.

“You’re back!” When Ashley saw her best friend walk in the door, she leapt from her seat and embraced him, which made him wince from the beating Shadow had given him. “What happened to Shadow?” she asked. When he heard that, he broke free and walked over to where Tails was still working. “Well you know Shadow; he does things his own way.” Sonic replied, “Hey Knux, thanks for stepping up buddy.”
    “I guess I couldn’t let Dash get knocked out by Shadow, he was just trying to get Crash back.” Knux walked back to the emerald and held his hands over it, trying to see if he could communicate with the echidna girl he had sensed back on Angel Island. “If you ask me Shadow’s behavior was totally uncalled for! How could he just let Dash’s friend get captured like that?” Amy hissed angrily. “He probably had other things on his mind.” Ashley replied. At this point, Dash had taken all he could. “Why are you still defending him?” he snapped, “He’s done everything except kill us himself and you STILL feel he’s worth giving any sort of consideration?”
    “I have to agree with Dash on this, why are you blindly defending the actions of Shadow despite all he’s done to you?” Blaze asked. “Well…because…I kinda like him.” Ashley replied. “I don’t understand.” Blaze said. “You don’t?” Ashley asked. Before Blaze could further inquire, Houdini came and moved her aside. “I’ll explain it to her later.” he said with a nod. “Enough of this bull! How are we gonna get Crash back?” Dash growled. Before anyone could respond, Knuckles’ eyes widened in shock. “Hey…I just got a message from Tikal! Eggman’s…” Before Knuckles could finish, an alarm went off in the workshop. “Tails, what’s happening?” Cream cried.
    “Trouble in Station Square! Eggman must be there!” Tails exclaimed. “At 4:30 in the morning?” Ashley asked. “Eggman doesn’t really have a sense of common courtesy.” Amy replied. “Any sign of Zero?” Sonic asked. “There’s only two unusual readings there, one of them’s gotta be Eggman, but the other one could either be Zero or Metal Sonic.” Tails replied. “Well there’s only one way to find out!” Sonic exclaimed excitedly, “Knux, Blaze, I could use a hand!”
    “What about me Sonic? I wanna help too!” Amy asked. “Ahh…Amy…y-you just stay here where’s it safe. Dash, you wanna come along?” Sonic asked. “Hold on a second! What about Crash? He’s still in that freaky world having who knows what done to him!” Dash growled. “I think I can handle that!” Houdini replied. “You? How can you fight off the monsters they described without any special powers?” Blaze asked. “I don’t NEED any powers! I’m a master escape artist remember? All I have to do is escape in reverse!” Houdini exclaimed.
    “Perfect! Now hurry up guys, Eggman must be there for a reason!” Tails exclaimed. “Wait! There’s only one problem! I don’t have any way to get into the Negative Zone without powers! How am I gonna get in?” Houdini asked. “You can forget using the Master Emerald.” Knuckles growled. “What about one of the Sol Emeralds?” Cream suggested. Tails typed on his keyboard and confirmed it, “Another great idea Cream! That’ll be more than enough power to activate the portal!”
    Then all eyes fell on Blaze, who merely looked around at everyone incredulously. “You must be joking.” she said. “Come on Blaze! I’m helping you guys with Eggman; help me get my friend back!” Dash begged. Blaze looked over at the desperate black and blue hedgehog who was seconds away from getting on his hands and knees to beg her. Then she looked over to the only one who had been trying to get to know her the whole time she had been in Sonic’s dimension. “I can’t get in without an emerald.” he said.
    After a few moments of hesitation, Blaze walked up to Houdini and took his hands in hers, and placed an emerald in them before pulling away. “I am entrusting you with my greatest treasure, please take care of it.” she said. Houdini held the warm emerald in his hand and tightened his fist around it, showing that he would never let it go until it was time to give it back to its rightful owner. “I’m honored by your trust in me.” he replied. “Save the hugs and kisses for later! Get going and find Crash!” Dash yelled. Both Blaze and Houdini blushed, although the cat didn’t really understand why.
    “Alright then, Blaze?” Sonic asked. “I’m ready.” Blaze replied. “Knuckles?” Sonic asked. “What about the emerald?” he asked. “I’ll program Gemerl to guard it for you.” Tails replied. “I suppose I could let it slide this time…Tails, make sure Tikal – I-I mean the emerald stays safe.” Knuckles stammered. “Don’t worry Knuckles, I got it.” Tails replied.
    “How about you Dash? You coming?” Sonic asked. “Are you gonna need help Houdini?” Dash asked. “It’d be best if I went alone, sneaking around is easier when it’s just me.” Houdini replied. “Then I might as well make myself useful, it’s not like SHADOW will be any help now. RIGHT, Ashley?” Dash spat. Ashley winced a little at the bitter attitude Dash was giving her, but she thought it was justified since she HAD been rather unfair to him because of her infatuation for the emo hedgehog that had abandoned them. “I guess so.” she mumbled.
    “Hurry up Sonic! Eggman’s going nuts over there!” Tails exclaimed. “Right! Alright troops, let’s go!” Sonic shouted. The group took off running. “Sonic wait!” Amy cried. Sonic stopped in his tracks, and hesitantly turned around to face the pink hedgehog that had just shouted in desperation. “Yeah Amy?” he asked. “Are…are you sure you don’t want me to go with you? I won’t get in the way, I promise!” she begged. As much as it pained Sonic to see her so worried, he just couldn’t find it in him to purposely put her into harm’s way, what if she had gotten hurt? Blaze had years of experience and special powers under her belt, so he had no problem letting her go fight, but Amy…Amy was much more delicate…more prone to weakness emotionally, if he had gotten hurt during the fight, the battle would have lost two fighters instead of one since she most certainly would’ve dropped everything to tend to him.
    Plus, if SHE had gotten hurt, he’d never forgive himself, he had made it a personal point to rescue her whenever she got into danger, ever since that first day on Little Planet when they first met he had protected her. “Amy I…” for a moment Sonic thought about letting her go, but his common sense got control of his heart and forced him to make a stand, or at the very least…make a white lie. “Amy I want you to stay here and protect Cream and the Master Emerald, after all you know what that knucklehead will get like if something happens to it.” he snickered, hoping she’d buy it. She didn’t.
    “I don’t care about the emerald! I care about YOU! Please Sonic, let me go too!” Amy begged. Sonic glanced behind the pink girl for help and caught the sight of Tails; the two brothers at heart shared an almost telepathic message as Tails nodded. “Amy I’d actually prefer if you stayed, I’d like for someone to stay behind just in case something happens somewhere else.” the fox said. “But I…” Amy stammered. “Don’t worry Ames; I’ll be ok, take care of everyone ok?” Sonic winked at her and took off running. “Ok Sonic…I’ll do my best.” she sighed.
    Sonic caught up with his friends who were rushing towards Station Square. “What happened Sonic?” Blaze asked. “Ahh, Amy didn’t want me to go without her, but I don’t want her getting hurt ya know?” Sonic replied. “I understand your concern.” Blaze replied. “Good, now let’s change the subject, like what we should do once we send Eggman packing!” Sonic laughed. “Sonic, I’d like to speak to you later alone, is that alright?” Blaze asked. “Sure thing Blaze, but for now let’s handle Eggman!” Sonic blasted forward with a burst of speed and left the cat behind, his overexcitement getting him to move faster than usual.
    After a little while, the group of heroes made it to Station Square, where buildings were crumbling and cars and trucks were crashed all over the place. “Where are all the humans?” Blaze asked. “Looks like they bolted once Eggman showed up.” Knuckles replied. “Boy Eggman’s got some nerve, attacking the city for no real reason.” Sonic said. The group then heard another explosion in the distance, “Think we found him?” Dash asked. “That sounded like it came from Twinkle Park! Let’s go!” Sonic ran ahead of his friends who quickly followed. Once they reached Twinkle Park, they saw it was on fire, and another explosion near the roller coaster proved they were right about Eggman’s location. “Eggman, where are you?” Sonic yelled. As if on cue, from the wreckage of the theme park came the familiar hum of Eggman’s hovercraft and next to him was the monster, Zero 3.
    “There you are you psycho!” Knuckles roared. Eggman chortled evilly. “I prefer to be called, ‘evil genius’ if you don’t mind. I knew a little random destruction would get your attention Sonic, although I must say I’m less than thrilled to see you made it out of the coma that your fox friend put you in.”
    “You should know better than to try and take out a hero! Now whaddya say we finish this here and now?” Sonic replied. “Why the rush Sonic? Don’t you want to see what it is I’ve done here? I think I’ve gotten off to a fine start to destroying what will one day soon be the capital city of the Eggman Empire.” Eggman chortled. “You’re just as mad now as when I first met you.” Blaze hissed. “Let’s not call it mad, I think the word ‘eccentric’ would fit better if you MUST insult me, however I prefer to think of it as fulfilling a lifelong dream, is that truly what you consider ‘mad’ my dear?” Eggman asked.
    “I don’t know about any empire, but I do know that if you hadn’t started this whole mess, Crash wouldn’t be trapped in the Negative Zone right now!” Dash roared. “I see the new recruit has learned from knucklehead here, his temper certainly flares almost as hot.” Eggman said. “Hey! I resent that!” Knuckles growled. “No matter, I think I’ve waited long enough, Zero, destroy the pests!” Eggman ordered. “Gladly.” Zero cracked his knuckles as he prepared to attack, while the crew of heroes got into battle-ready stance. “Get ready gang, if we can wear him down, his power will start to ebb and that’ll be our chance!” Sonic exclaimed.
    So while the two opposing sides clashed, Amy Rose was busy being bored out of her mind. “Sonic made me stay behind and watch this stupid rock…I think he was just trying to get rid of me.” Amy sighed sadly. “I dunno, he seemed pretty concerned if you ask me.” Ashley replied. “Look who’s talking, you’re the one who didn’t even notice Dash’s feelings were hurt by you being all over Shadow.” Amy said. “I know…I guess I was just more worried about Shadow looking good than his feelings…how could I have been so insensitive?” Ashley sighed.
    “What is it you like about him anyway? Shadow doesn’t seem like the type to get attached anyway.” Amy said. “Well…I think he’s…wait a second, YOU tell ME why YOU like Sonic first and THEN we’ll talk!” Ashley exclaimed. “Sounds like you’re dodging the question.” Amy said in a sing-song voice, getting up and turning her back to the older girl. “I’m not avoiding it! I know exactly what’s so appealing about Shadow!” Ashley exclaimed defiantly. “Name one.” Amy replied. “Well he’s…dark, handsome, and obviously strong! And he’s…well he’s…” Ashley was cut off by the pink hedgehog.
    “So is that all? He’s good looking? Maybe you need to rethink your crush on him.” Amy said, finally turning back to face the purple hedgehog. “Oh yeah? Well Sonic doesn’t seem that much better!” Ashley tried to counter. But Amy was ready for that comment, and she jumped on it like a football player going for a fumbled ball. “I know EXACTLY why I love Sonic, he’s brave and heroic, and he doesn’t mind risking his life for people he cares about, or even total strangers! He really is sweet when he’s not running away, and he makes every little moment of my life feel like something GIGANTIC! And that’s not even mentioning his looks.” she replied.
    “Sounds like you chose quite a guy.” Ashley said. “Yeah.” Amy sighed. Just then a beeping came over Tails’ computer. “What’s up Tails?” Amy asked. “Must be someone checking in.” Tails replied. Tails pressed a pattern of keys and sure enough someone’s face appeared on the screen. “Finally figured out the communicator you gave me.” Houdini chuckled. “So what’s up?” Tails asked. “Well I wanted to confirm the coordinates is all.” Houdini said. “Well according to the data I have, you’re at the same spot that I lost contact with Shadow and the others.” Tails explained.
    “Perfect…so…what do I do now?” Houdini asked. “Use the emerald’s power to open the portal, try holding it out.” Tails replied. Houdini nodded and pulled out the Sol Emerald he had been given. Within seconds, the emerald began glowing, and the portal to the darkness of the Negative Zone opened right before his eyes. “Looks like that did it.” Houdini said. “Perfect, alright, good luck Houdini, and be careful.” Tails said. Houdini nodded and hung up, and the marsupial cautiously entered the strange world, not knowing what would lie ahead. “Well that should make Dash happy.” Tails glanced up at Amy who still seemed somewhat disappointed about staying. “He really was worried about you you know.” Tails got up to check on Cream who had gone back to bed after the group ran off, leaving Amy to think.
    Tails slowly opened the door to the bedroom and saw Cream sitting up in bed. “Hi Tails.” she said. “Hey, how come you’re awake?” Tails asked as he walked in and sat himself on the foot of the bed. “I’m just a little scared, there’s so much going on all at once!” Cream replied. “Hey, no worries, we’ve got Sonic on our side right?” Tails replied. “I know Tails, but Mr. Sonic can’t do EVERYTHING, he needs help, I wish I could help him.” Cream sighed. “I know how you feel. Most of the time I feel pretty useless since I’m not that great of a fighter.” Tails replied.
    “But YOU’RE very useful Tails, you’re really smart and Mr. Sonic depends on that all the time! Like when you built the Blue Typhoon so we could go and fight the Metarex, or when you saved Station Square from being blown up by Dr. Eggman’s missile! You’re really amazing!” Cream said. “Well, I guess I’m not totally useless.” Tails replied bashfully. But just then, the two kids heard an explosion in the workshop area, and the shrieking of Amy and Ashley and the loud beeping noises of Gemerl followed. “What’s happening?” Cream asked worriedly. “Get back here!” they heard Ashley cry. “Come on Cream!” Tails grabbed the young rabbit’s hand, and together they rushed into the workshop to find things scattered and ruined, Ashley trying to force herself to her feet, and Gemerl on the ground crackling violently.
    “What happened?” Cream asked herself. “The Master Emerald’s still here…wait…where’s Amy?” Tails exclaimed. “A blue robot! It came and took Amy!” Ashley replied. “A blue…Metal Sonic!” Tails hurried to his computer and tried to contact Sonic. “Come on Sonic, you just gotta answer!” Tails begged.
    Meanwhile back in Station Square, Sonic, Knuckles, Blaze and Dash were busy trying to take the super form that Zero had inherited from stealing Sonic’s body. “Alright Knux, Revolver Slam time!” Sonic and Knuckles charged forward towards the golden being, with Sonic rolling into a ball and charging a spin dash and Knuckles being propelled forward like a pitching machine. Zero took the hit with some difficulty, but the previous battles had left him weaker than usual. “Looks like you’re not as strong as you thought you were!” Sonic yelled.
    “Perhaps not, but the power your super form grants me will be more than sufficient to get you all out of my way.” Zero replied. Just then, Sonic’s communicator started beeping, and Tails’ panicked voice came over it. “Sonic! Sonic!” Sonic answered the videophone and looked at the distressed fox who looked on the verge of a heart attack. “Tails, what’s the matter?” he asked worriedly. “Sonic, you gotta get back here right away! Amy is…” Sonic was suddenly greeted by the never friendly sound of static, and Tails’ face had been replaced by a no signal image. “Tails? What about Amy? Tails!” Sonic turned off his communicator and clenched his fists tightly. “Alright Eggman, what did you do to Amy?” he barked furiously.
    “Well it would seem our mission here is accomplished Zero.” Eggman said. “What mission?” Sonic asked. “Let’s just say that me and my future mate will be coming here every now and again for this special event.” Zero threw a nearby monitor at the heroes, and Dash caught and glowered at the monster, “Until we clash again, Sonic the Hedgehog.” Zero held out a Chaos Emerald, and with the power of Chaos Control, he warped himself and Eggman into the unknown. “What did he mean future mate?” Blaze asked. Dash turned on the monitor and read the message that was barely readable thanks to the damage that the monitor had sustained. “It says…cute couples get in free.” he read. “Hey Sonic, when are you gonna…Sonic?” Knuckles looked around and noticed that Sonic had disappeared. “Where’d he go?” he asked.
    Sonic had turned and blasted towards Tails’ workshop at speeds he had never reached before, the moment he heard the word “couple” he took off, cursing himself for falling for Eggman’s trick. “I can’t believe this! How could I have been such a bonehead? Eggman was just distracting us so he could capture Amy! I should’ve taken her with me!” Sonic reached the workshop and saw Tails kneeling down trying to do more repair on Gemerl, who had apparently taken another beating. “Tails!” he shouted. “Sonic, you’re here!” Tails jumped up from his work and confronted Sonic, who was obviously very distressed at the situation. “Tails…what…where’s Amy?” he asked. Tails frowned and drooped his head and ears in shame. “I’m sorry Sonic, Ashley says that Metal Sonic came and took her, and he did all this while she and Gemerl fought to stop him.” Tails explained sadly.
    Sonic clenched his fists and growled before relaxing slightly and sighing, “Tails…do you know where she is?” he asked as calmly as he could. “No idea Sonic, Eggman didn’t leave any clues.” Tails replied. “Mr. Sonic, why would Eggman capture Amy?” Cream asked. Sonic and Tails exchanged glances and both decided the same thing instantly. “We don’t know Cream. Hey, can you keep an eye on my computer? Let me know if something happens ok?” Tails replied. “Can you fix Gemerl, Tails?” Cream asked. “I’ll do my best Cream, I promise.” Tails replied.
    Cream smiled and skipped over to the computer, while Ashley walked over to the two males. “I saw that look you two gave each other, what’s the matter?” Ashley asked. Tails whispered the problem into the girl’s ear, and her eyes widened with disgust when she heard it. “That’s despicable, nothing short of despicable.” she spat. “I’m going out to look for her!” Sonic exclaimed. But before Sonic could run off, Cream started shouting, “Tails! Mr. Sonic! Ashley! Come quick!”
    The trio ran towards the computer and saw the screen blinking. Tails motioned for Cream to move off the chair so he could do his thing, “What’s happening Tails?” Cream asked. “It’s an incoming message!” Tails replied. With one last button pressed, the message came on, and the entire group tensed when they saw who the message was from.
    “Hello Sonic, as you’re already probably aware of, I’ve captured that pink brat that you seem so fond of, and I happen to know that you’re also aware of why Zero was so intent of having her. However I will offer you one alternative other than her being used for what even I personally feel is too cruel a fate for a young girl. If you surrender yourself to me at the Egg Shelter in exactly one hour, I shall release her in exchange for your life. Come alone, because if I see you with someone else, you will watch her die in searing pain. Don’t be late, that is, if you REALLY care for her.” the transmission ended and the computer screen went blank, and all eyes fell on Sonic, whose fists were once again clenched in rage towards the doctor and his monster. “Sonic, we’ll come up with a plan to save her, let’s wait for Knuckles, Blaze, and Dash to come back first.” Tails said calmly.
    “I already have a plan…I’m going to the Mystic Ruins to rescue Amy!” Sonic took off running before Tails could convince him otherwise with logic, it was a long run back to Station Square, and then to the Egg Shelter, but he didn’t care, the only thing on his mind was getting there to save Amy before Zero would have the chance to even lay a hand on her.
    “Boy…if I knew that the Sol Emerald would get really cold in here, I would’ve thought twice about taking it.” Houdini said to himself, as the cold the emerald was now exerting was starting to bother him. But he still had a mission as he leaped through the barren trees of the Negative Zone. After a while, he came across a small shelter built out of old wood, but when he peeked through the window he couldn’t believe what he saw. There were computers and chemicals of all kinds, and then he saw a hedgehog in a capsule, hooked up to wires that seemed to be analyzing his genetic structure, and Kurai was analyzing the data that was coming in. “Looks like they weren’t kidding about him being wacko.” Houdini’s ears perked up suddenly, and the glider hopped behind the cabin to avoid whatever was coming.
    “That looks like Kurai’s monster.” Houdini thought. The creature floated into the cabin and over to Kurai, who merely nodded and walked outside with the monster. “One day we must train you to look for food on your own.” Together Kurai and the monster went off into the distance. “Now’s my chance!” Houdini snuck into the cabin and looked around cautiously in case Kurai had some sort of security system. After confirming that there was nothing out of the ordinary, besides what he had already seen so far that is, he walked over to the capsule. “You sure look different Crash.” Houdini looked around for the release button, and eventually found it next to the capsule. He pressed it and the capsule opened up and the wires flew off of the now brown hedgehog’s body. Crash fell limp in the capsule upon release.
    “Crash, come on Crash, wake up, we gotta go!” Houdini whispered. The brown hedgehog blinked a few times before finally getting his vision into focus. “Ohh…what happened? I was holding the Sol Emeralds when all of a sudden I…” Crash noticed his skin wasn’t the right color, and both he and Houdini could feel a scream building in his throat. “Don’t freak out here! You wanna scream, do it once we’re back in friendly territory! But for now, let’s go, and quietly!” Houdini exclaimed quietly. But before they could get going, Houdini heard Kurai returning with his monster. “Shoot! Alright, hold this, and hang on to me!” Houdini handed Crash the Sol Emerald and placed him on his back, and the glider used his climbing skills and clambered up and out the chimney.
    “What’s it like to replace Santa Claus?” Crash joked. “Quiet! We’re trying to be sneaky here! And if you drop that emerald, I will give you a hard karate chop to the throat, so hold onto it TIGHTLY.” Houdini whispered. Just as he climbed out the chimney, he heard Kurai yelling with rage. “We’re out of time! Come on, let’s go! And gimme the emerald!” Houdini snatched the emerald from Crash and cringed at the cold it exerted, but he managed to suck it up and hop off the roof away from the window with Crash. “Alright, let’s run!” The two hurried away from the cabin, but it wasn’t long before they heard a loud shriek. “That’s Kurai’s pet thing!” Crash yelled, looking behind him. “Don’t stop running! We’re almost to the portal!” Houdini yelled.
    They could see the monster firing blasts of ice at them, which they dodged with jumps and rolls. “Oh man, one of those hits me and I’m toast!” Houdini exclaimed to himself. Finally they were almost to the portal, and Houdini held out the emerald in front of him as he ran. “Alright emerald, open that portal!” the emerald glowed and almost froze Houdini’s arm solid, which made the glider roar in agony, but again he ignored his pain and forced himself to dive through the portal with Crash, and quickly close it behind him using the now warm emerald. “Oh…that’s warm…what a relief.” Houdini sighed. “So…are we in friendly territory now?” Crash asked. “Yeah Crash, we’re home free.” Houdini shivered as he felt the emerald warming his half-frozen body.

“AAAAAAHHHH! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?”

Well, looks like Crash is a little shocked about his new appearance, and once again, just like the first version, Amy's been kidnapped. You know what's next, I'm hoping to hurry and write it now.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Mon May 23, 2011 8:16 am

Chap 12 and one of the two big Sonamy moments.

“Sonic! Come in Sonic! SONIC!” Tails has been trying to get Sonic to answer his communicator ever since he had taken off running to save Amy. “It’s no good, he’s not answering.” Tails sighed. “So what’ll we do Tails?” Cream asked. “I guess…all we can really do is hope that Sonic pulls off another miracle.” Tails replied. “I can’t help but feel like I’m responsible for all this.” Ashley said sadly. “It’s not your fault, how would you know Eggman would do something like this?” Tails asked as he went back to repairing the badly damaged gizoid.

“But I AM the reason Dash and Shadow got into a fight, and Shadow left because of that, if Shadow hadn’t left we would’ve had one more person to fight that robot.” Ashley said. “Please don’t be sad Ms. Ashley; it’s not your fault. You tried to help after all.” Cream replied. Just then, Knuckles, Blaze, and Dash walked in, looking around in shock. “What happened here?” Dash asked. “A robot…I mean, Metal Sonic came here and attacked us.” Ashley replied. “Are you alright?” he asked. “I’m ok…thanks for asking Dasher.” Ashley replied.

“He didn’t get the Master Emerald did he?” Knuckles rushed over to where the emerald was and was realized to see that it was unharmed; he also noticed that the force field that it had been covered in back on Angel Island was back as well. “Must be Tikal again.” he figured. Almost as if she heard his voice, the field lowered and allowed Knuckles to touch the gem once more. “Where’s Sonic?” Blaze asked. “He went to rescue Amy.” Ashley replied. “Rescue? What happened to her?” Knuckles asked. “Eggman had her captured so Zero could…(shudder) never mind what Zero needs for her…the point is Eggman sent us a transmission saying if Sonic surrendered to him, he’d set Amy free.” Tails replied.

“Why would Sonic trust him? He’s nothing more than a treacherous snake!” Blaze hissed. “Because he’d rather see Amy safe than worry about his own safety…Amy told me why she loved Sonic so much, all Sonic did was confirm that he was all she described and more.” Ashley replied.
    “So…Sonic…loves Amy?” Blaze asked. “Maybe, or he could just be saving her because she’s a friend.” Ashley replied. “He loves her.” Knuckles snickered. “Don’t start Knuckles.” Tails grumbled. “So shouldn’t we go and help him?” Blaze asked. “No! Eggman made it clear that if Sonic doesn’t come alone, Amy would die, so that’s just what he did.” Tails replied. “So what you’re basically saying is we’re helpless to stop Sonic from dying.” Knuckles said. “He won’t die! I’m sure he’ll be ok, and so will Amy.” Tails replied hotly.

An awkward silence fell over the group, when suddenly another alarm went off in the workshop. “Now what?” Knuckles growled. “Proximity alert! On your guard everyone!” Tails shouted. The small rabbit next to him hid behind Tails in fear, and Tails held out his arm protectively. The door burst open and a brown hedgehog ran and tackled Dash to the ground. “Help me cure me fix me save me!”
    “Crash! Dude you’re ok!” Dash exclaimed happily. “OK? Do I LOOK ok to you? I’m brown! Maybe you went color blind in the time it took for me to wake up, but I’m not supposed to be brown Dasher!” Crash shouted at the top of his lungs. “Ok one, get off me!” Dash tossed his buddy off of him and dusted himself off, “And two, aren’t you glad you’re ALIVE?” Dash asked. “I’d be happier if I was me!” Crash replied. Crash then turned towards Tails who had gotten his mind back to his work after the momentary distraction.

Crash hurried to the young fox and picked him up and shook him violently. “You! You’re a super genius! Can you make me normal again?” Crash begged.
    “I’ll do my best!” Tails replied as Crash continued to shake him. Crash smiled and dropped the dizzy fox on the floor. “Well, I feel better already.” he said. “Wait, where’s Houdini?” Blaze asked. As if on cue, Houdini came in gasping for breath. “Next time give a guy a little warning will ya?” he said breathlessly.

“Houdini! Are you alright?” Blaze asked. “Yeah I’m fine…but that emerald of yours nearly froze me to death in the Negative Zone…oh yeah, here you go.” Houdini handed the emerald back to the cat, who was sincerely touched by the fact that Houdini had taken such good care of her treasure. And she also felt something…that she hadn’t very often.

“You’ve proven yourself an honorable man, Houdini the Sugar Glider.” Blaze said. “Thank you Milady, I am honored.” Houdini replied, “Hey, what happened here?” he asked. “I’m afraid Amy has been captured by the doctor, Sonic’s gone after her.” Blaze replied.

“Well why are we just standing here? Shouldn’t we go and help him?” Houdini asked. “Unfortunately the doctor insisted he go alone, if he had brought any of us with him, Amy’s death would be guaranteed.” Blaze replied.

“So…we’re helpless.” Houdini sighed. “We’re helpless to help Sonic, but not to plan our counterattack. The more I think about it, the more I’m sure that Zero’s fossil is his real source of life energy. If we destroy the fossil, we destroy Zero.” Tails replied. “Well then let’s tell Sonic!” Dash exclaimed. “I tried contacting him already, he’s not answering his communicator, all we can do is wait.” Tails sighed.

“This is it.” Sonic was now standing in front of the Egg Shelter, which seemed even less inviting now that he had to try and save Amy from a fate that would be worse than death. “Here’s hoping I can get in and out without Eggman catching me.” Sonic snuck into the shelter, just hoping that he wasn’t too late to save Amy.

“It truly is a shame your reproductive glands and organs are not yet mature…perhaps the doctor has a device for such an occasion.” Zero said sinisterly as he hovered over the young hedgehog trapped in a pod. “If he does then I know that he isn’t just crazy, he’s a pervert too!” Amy spat furiously.

“I assure you my dear girl, I have no such machinery, nor do I have any interest in building any.” Eggman said as he analyzed his latest diabolical invention. “Doctor you promised me that your plan would work for both of us, you promised me a female and you have yet to lift a finger to get me one that would be useful!” Zero growled.

“Are you not the one who said that you’d be willing to wait for her to mature?” Eggman asked. “That was before you gave me the analysis report! I know nothing of the biology of this species! How was I to know that she wouldn’t mature as fast as my race? Years on my planet last three of your months!” Zero roared angrily.

“Patience Zero, I promised you a female and you shall indeed have one. But as long as Sonic is alive we’ll never have the chance to go through with either of our plans. As long as we have her captive, Sonic is at our mercy.” Eggman explained.

“I don’t understand the illogic of the species…why does any one specific being have any significance to another?” Zero asked. “It’s called heart, Zero. I actually ALMOST feel sorry for you.” Amy replied, finally speaking up.

Just then, Metal Sonic rushed in. “What is it Metal Sonic?” Eggman asked his robot. Metal Sonic slammed his fist into his metallic claw, which answered Eggman’s question. “So Sonic is here is he? Zero, why don’t you give him a not so warm welcome?” Eggman chortled. Zero nodded and started to float off, but before leaving he turned to face the doctor again, “Remember our agreement Doctor; I destroy your nemesis, and then my reward.”

“Come on Amy, where are you?” Sonic was starting to get a little edgy since he had yet to find Amy in the shelter, and what was worse, he couldn’t shake the feeling that Eggman knew he was here. “Greetings my body donor.” A voice said evilly.

Sonic stopped in his tracks and felt the spines on his back start to stand up in defense. “Zero…show yourself!” Sonic shouted. “What a pitiful sight, why are you risking your life to rescue this female? Why not just find another one?” Zero asked, remaining out of sight. “Why don’t YOU find another one? And give Amy back!” Sonic replied.

“I intend to find another female…” Zero appeared behind Sonic, which startled the blue hedgehog and got him to get battle-ready. “As for releasing your friend…” Zero charged a blast of energy and fired it at Sonic, who just didn’t have enough speed to dodge the attack of his super form at point blank range. When he woke up, he blinked a few times before getting used to his surroundings. “Sonic! You’re ok!” Sonic looked to where the voice had come from and saw Amy trapped inside a capsule, beaming with joy that he was alive. “Amy! Don’t worry Ames; I’ll get us out of this!” Sonic tried to move, but found himself securely strapped to a table. “I see that you’ve finally come to Sonic. Excellent, now we can begin.” Eggman said, coming from another room.

“Eggman this is a new low, what do you have planned this time?” Sonic growled. “I believe we had an agreement Sonic, did we not?” Eggman asked. “The only agreement we ever made was that you would keep trying to start up your empire and I would keep stopping you!” Sonic replied. Eggman ignored the snide remark and continued, “The agreement was that you would come here and surrender yourself to me, and also come alone.” Eggman said. “And I did, you see Tails or anyone else around here?” Sonic asked.

“You have a choice Sonic…you can either surrender yourself to me for whatever purpose I deem worthy…or you can watch this pink brat suffer at the hands of my latest diabolical invention.” Eggman pressed a button on a computer console, and the capsule that Amy was trapped in transformed into a vicious looking machine, powered by none other than the mighty Chaos Emeralds. “I call it…the Chaos Agonizer.”

“What’s that supposed to do? Put on a light show?” Sonic scoffed. “In a way you’re right. This device that I’ve so brilliantly created uses the power of the Chaos Emeralds to emit painful waves of chaos energy at the victim…which in this case, would be your girlfriend here.” Eggman chortled.

“You’re bluffing.” Sonic turned his head away from Eggman and refused to meet his gaze. “Am I?” Eggman activated the machine, and the emeralds on top began glowing brightly, and colorful waves of energy began bombarding the capsule Amy was trapped in, and she suddenly gave a pain induced shriek, which very quickly got Sonic’s attention. “Amy!” Sonic struggled to break free of the restraints, but they were simply too strong for him. “You see Sonic, this magnificent device allows for the pain to be continued indefinitely since there is no actual destruction of tissue, she is in no danger of dying…at least not on this lowest setting…” Eggman said.

“Stop it! Leave her alone!” Sonic roared furiously. “I can’t stop now; you have not yet seen the full potential of my invention.” Eggman turned up the setting on the machine, and the waves of energy began bombarding the poor girl even harder. “NO!” Amy’s cries were piercing Sonic’s heart like knives, how could Eggman do something so cruel to her? How DARE he harm her for no reason? Sonic could feel his temper rising, his rage fueling his adrenaline…or was it something more? “Eggman…” Eggman turned around from watching Amy suffer to face Sonic, and saw his fur had grown darker. “You’re…gonna pay for this!” All of a sudden Sonic burst free of the restraints like they were made of mere foam, and barreled over the doctor on his way to the capsule.

Sonic shattered the capsule and covered the crying Amy from the glass with his now black body, his pupils had vanished as his anger had appeared, only once had he ever reached this level of anger and rage, when Chris Thorndyke and Cosmo were captured by the Metarex…the emerald’s power had reached him, feeding off his negative feelings towards Eggman, he had transformed into Dark Super Sonic. “Zero! Metal Sonic! On the double!” Eggman shouted nervously. Within seconds, both the super powered creature and the Sonic-based robot were at Eggman’s side awaiting orders. “Destroy them both!” Eggman ordered.

Sonic didn’t like that, he was STILL going to try and kill Amy? They would have to bury his dead corpse before they would even get a CHANCE to touch Amy again; he swore that to himself right then and there. Sonic scooped Amy up bridal-style and blasted through the roof, putting her down a safe distance away from the Egg Shelter. He took a moment to place his hands on her shoulders, and saw her tears from the painful experience…they nearly broke his heart to see her so hurt, so devastated by what she had been put through, and on HIS account. Eggman would pay…DEARLY. “Stay here Amy…this isn’t gonna be pretty!” Sonic charged back towards the shelter to fight his two adversaries. Amy couldn’t believe what she had just seen, Sonic had rescued her like he had always done…but she had never seen him get so angry before on her life…sure he had his temper tantrums every once in a while, but this was completely different, this wasn’t just a tantrum, this was unbridled, unadulterated rage and fury, because Eggman had dared to lay a hand on her.

She had stopped crying since the pain had subsided; apparently it only hurt her when the machine was directed at her. Was this why Sonic was so insistent on her staying in Tails’ Workshop? Tails himself had told her that he was sincerely worried…
    She suddenly felt awful for putting up such a fight…how many times had she worried him by thrusting herself into danger on his account? Then again…how many times had he had been kept alive BECAUSE she interfered? Amy decided that it was time she interfered again…she could tell something was seriously wrong with Sonic, and she would make sure to help him in any way she could.

“C’mere you pile of scrap!” It was only a split-second that Sonic had arrived back in the shelter, that Metal Sonic had been pulverized to weakly crackling pieces of metal, you couldn’t even tell a robot had once been there. “You’re next!” Sonic growled, his voice dripping with anger and hatred towards the monster. Zero 3 charged forward with a hard kick to the dark hedgehog’s gut, and sent him flying through the roof. Zero burst through the roof as well to join Sonic in the air. Sonic snickered darkly and glared coldly at the super powered monster, “Alright Zero, time for me to finish this!” Sonic shoulder-charged Zero in the gut and knocked him down to the ground, then he followed through with a barrage of light speed dark jabs from all directions.

“What power has possessed you?” Zero 3 growled. Zero charged to try and counterattack, but Sonic’s dark powers were simply too much to catch up to. Sonic’s heart had been plunged into dark feelings, rage, hatred, anger, he had lost control of what he was doing or thinking. He only had one thing on his mind, that was to destroy Zero, obliterate him into nothingness, beat him down until there was nothing left of him, ascertain vengeance for Amy who had been cruelly tortured because of Zero and Eggman. After a long drawn out battle, Zero’s super power had ebbed down to virtually nothing, leaving him in a normal form of Sonic’s body, and even then Sonic didn’t let up. Sonic grabbed Zero by the throat and tossed him into the air, “Go to the devil you bastard!” Dark Super Sonic, will all his rage and fury fueled adrenaline, fired a pitch black energy blast at Zero and sent him back down to the ruined Egg Shelter, where Eggman had been fearfully watching the whole thing.

The blast had disintegrated the Sonic body that Zero had stolen, and left him in his normal Iosian form. Sonic landed and clenched his fists tightly, the dark energy Sonic was emitting made Eggman shiver with sheer terror, he couldn’t even make a reaction to try and save his skin, he was completely at Sonic’s mercy at this point, the plan he came up with had backfired horrifically. Sonic walked over to where Zero’s shell was safely sitting in a glass case with an electric field surrounding it. Sonic punched through the glass, not even feeling the shock of the electricity. He held the shell tightly, which made Zero become very worried. Zero looked back towards the doctor for help, but all he saw was a cowering Eggman.

Sonic threw the shell to the ground and punched it with all his might, and after a few moments, Zero screeched in his alien language as his body slowly began to ebb away, and after a few more moments, Zero was gone. By this time, Amy had made it back to the shelter, and had seen Sonic destroy Zero completely. Now she watched in horror as Sonic slowly stomped towards Eggman, who was now whimpering in terror, “C-C-Come now Sonic…let’s be reasonable about this!”

“I am…I reason that you don’t deserve to live.” Sonic grabbed Eggman by the collar and dragged him down to his level, forcing the doctor to humble himself by dropping on his knees in front of the darkness possessed hedgehog. “What are you going to do?” Eggman asked fearfully. Sonic looked behind Eggman and saw his machine…the machine he had used on Amy…Sonic smirked maliciously and chuckled. “I think I’ll stick you in your machine…see how YOU like being tortured…THEN I’ll finish you off!”

“No! Please!” Eggman cried. Sonic was about to throw Eggman into the machine, when he heard an all too familiar voice crying out to him. “Sonic, no!” Sonic turned around and saw Amy standing in a hole in the wall, what was that look on her face…fear? “Amy…this power! I can finish this endless war here and now! And all I have to do is…send this bastard to the same place I sent Zero, FOREVER!” Sonic said. “No Sonic! It isn’t worth it!” Amy cried.

“Not worth it? He nearly killed you! I think it’s only fair I return the favor!” Sonic growled. “Well ‘almost’ does mean you should ALMOST kill me, but not finish the job.” Eggman whimpered. “Shut up!” Sonic barked. Amy ran up to Sonic and placed her hand on his shoulder, which made his eyes widen and turn his head towards her face, her tearstained face. “Please Sonic…what he did was wrong, but don’t stoop to his level…you’re different than he is! I don’t know what’s happened to you but…I know that deep down you don’t REALLY wanna do this, please just calm down, don’t let this…dark form control you, you’re still Sonic…don’t worry about Sonic the Superhero saving the world from evil, ask yourself what Sonic the Hedgehog would do!” Amy begged.

Sonic stared at the jade-green eyes that were begging him to calm down, the hand on his shoulder trying to soothe his soul…Sonic the Superhero would probably finish the job and make sure evil was wiped out once and for all…but Sonic the Hedgehog wouldn’t kill for any reason, robots were one thing, Zero was different, but this…what was he doing? Sonic looked at the quivering scientist he still had a tight grip on, and then back at Amy, who had appealed to the real him, not Sonic the kick butt, world saving superhero, but she had gone past that, and had gone to beg Sonic the fun loving, cool and cocky Hedgehog.

“What am I doing?” Sonic let Eggman drop to the ground and looked at his hands in fear, what had he become? What was this evil that had taken control of him? Then he felt a soft pair of arms wrap around his midsection…gently embracing him, comforting him…he looked behind to see the pink hedgehog very tenderly trying to soothe him…one thing was for sure…Sonic was touched. Most people would just leave Sonic to sort out his own troubles and worries, he’d sleep up on a roof somewhere and just sleep everything off…how many times he’d woken up from an occasional nightmare with nothing but the darkness of night to comfort his hedgehog heart…but Amy…Amy took the time out of her life to try and be a source of comfort, just like she was now, he was amazed that she didn’t think any less of him even while he was in this dark and vicious form. Maybe to her…it didn’t matter what he looked like or what he did…he was still Sonic.

His fur slowly changed from the blackish hue it had taken on to the usual, majestic cobalt that he was so familiar with, he felt his anger melt away as Amy continued to hold him softly, maybe…just maybe, he could learn to like hugs…as long as they weren’t her usual bone crushing death hugs like she usually did. When he became completely normal, Amy released him and smiled at him sweetly, and he smiled back gratefully. “Thanks Ames, I really needed that.”

“Anytime Sonic, you just say the word and I’ll be there to help, for whatever you need.” Amy replied. Then Sonic turned towards Eggman who apparently had been trying to crawl away while Amy was soothing him. “Eggman!” Sonic rushed in front of the doctor and glared at him, “You’re lucky Amy was here to cool me off Eggman, or I might’ve done something I would’ve regretted doing, and I bet you wouldn’t’ve been a huge fan of it either.” Sonic said, “But I’m gonna leave you here in this busted up shelter and think about what you did…and I’ll make this brief…if you EVER try to lay a finger on her EVER again, I won’t hold back next time, you WILL pay dearly…are we clear on this?”

“We’re clear! We’re clear! Thank you for showing mercy Sonic, I won’t forget!” Eggman exclaimed with relief. “Don’t thank me; thank her, because without her you’d be pushing up daisies.” Sonic walked over to Eggman’s machine and hit the release button, which made the emeralds drop to the ground. Sonic picked them up and put them away in his own personal hammerspace, and smirked at the doctor again, “Seeya around Doc, lemme know when ya wanna rumble again, I’ll be waiting.”

“And so will I!” Amy added. Sonic chuckled and scooped Amy up bridal-style, and began the long run towards Tails’ Workshop. “Thanks for saving me again Sonic.” Amy said as she made herself comfy in his embrace. “I wanna thank you Ames, for being there for me when I needed it most, I really appreciate it.” Sonic replied. “Appreciate it enough to take me on a date?” Amy asked sweetly. “Eh, we’ll see Amy, we’ll see.” Sonic chuckled. “Well, it’s a start.” Amy sighed. Exhausted from the whole ordeal, Amy began to doze off in Sonic’s arms, which made Sonic smile as the young girl rested easily in his strong arms. “Sweet dreams Amy, and thanks.”

"That's right Sonic, relax and enjoy while you can...because as soon as I find a way to use this...you will ALL pay for this humiliation! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
    ______

Yes Crash, I KNOW it reeks of Sonamy, but it's all part of the master plan, if you remember the first version of the story you know what Eggman is talking about using...and now we've setup the return of Nazo, and I can FINALLY put Omahdon to work.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 am

Sonic arrived in front of Tails’ Workshop and gently shook Amy awake. With a yawn and a stretch, Amy put her feet on the ground and stood up straight, making sure to lean in and give Sonic a quick peck on the cheek before heading into the workshop. Sonic could hear the cheers of everyone inside when Amy walked in, but he stayed back a moment to regain his composure after she had kissed him. After he was sure he wouldn’t get a long, drawn out heckling from Knuckles, he walked in and joined the group. “Sonic! You did it!” Tails cheered. “C’mon, was there ever REALLY any doubt?” Sonic snickered.
    “I guess not.” Tails laughed. “So what happened Sonic? Did you just rescue her and hightail it out of there or did you do a little damage?” Knuckles asked. “Well…let’s just say the battle’s over.” Sonic replied. “What? You didn’t leave anything for me?” Knuckles roared. “Sorry knucklehead, you’ll just have to go back to petting your rock.” Sonic snickered. “Why you…I oughta…” Knuckles was cut off by Tails. “Wait a second, you mean Zero’s gone? How’d you do it?” Tails asked. “Well, you were right about Zero’s fossil, when I destroyed it, he disappeared.” Sonic explained.
    “I remember you thought he was a ghost at first.” Amy laughed. “Hey! It’s not like my scanner could get as in-depth as my computer, we never saw anything like Zero before.” Tails defended. “No worries Tails, without you we wouldn’t’ve had a clue what to do about Zero.” Sonic said. “Well…I guess.” Tails replied bashfully. “Well now that that’s over with…can someone PLEASE make me normal again?” Crash begged. “Well…there is one thing I can try.” Tails said. “Anything!” Crash shouted. “I can hook you up to some wires and I can try and shock the germs Ashley told me about.” Tails replied. “Fine! But…it won’t hurt right?” Crash asked. “It shouldn’t.” Tails replied.
    “Here Tails, see if you can use these.” Sonic handed Tails seven emeralds, but the fox boy noticed something was wrong. “Sonic…one of these isn’t a Chaos Emerald.” Tails said. “You’re right! It’s the last Sol Emerald!” Blaze grabbed it from Tails’ arms and let the seven Sol Emeralds float around her body. “At last I have them all! My mission is complete.” Blaze reveled in the energy the emeralds gave her. “So…I guess you’ll be heading back to your dimension now?” Houdini asked. “Yes I suppose so.” Blaze replied. “Well lemme tell ya Blaze, it was great having you on our team again, don’t be a stranger ok?” Sonic held out his hand for Blaze to shake it, and the purple cat accepted the gesture gladly…but why was that feeling she felt earlier not there anymore?
    “I’m going to miss you so much Blaze.” Cream walked up and hugged the cat, and Blaze reciprocated the gesture by gently wrapping her arms around the young girl. “I’ll miss you too Cream, you behave yourself ok?” Blaze said. “I will! I promise!” Cream replied. Then it was Houdini’s turn, the Sugar Glider had taken a liking to her from the get-go, and perhaps Blaze had taken a liking to him as well. Houdini had acted like a gentleman towards her ever since he had rescued her from Zero; he had taken great care of the Sol Emerald she had lent him. “Well, I guess this is goodbye.” Houdini said. “It doesn’t have to be. Let’s just say, until we meet again.” Blaze then felt her muscles moving almost involuntarily, and she wrapped her arms around the glider, who was pleasantly shocked by Blaze’s affectionate gesture.
    Houdini happily reciprocated and felt her natural warmth absorb into his body. “I’m gonna miss you Blaze, I’m glad I met you.” Houdini said. “The feeling is mutual.” Blaze replied. Before Blaze could walk outside, an explosion took place inside the workshop. “What was that?” Knuckles shouted. When the smoke cleared, Crash was covered in soot, and his eyes were wide with shock. Crash opened his mouth and gave a long drawn out cough before speaking. “You said it wouldn’t hurt!” Crash yelled. “Hey…it didn’t hurt me.” Tails grinned. The entire group started laughing heartily; even Blaze gave a giggle at Crash’s expense. “And on top of it all…I’m STILL brown!” Crash growled.
    “Ahh relax Crash, I actually think it makes you look better than before.” Ashley said. “Yeah, it makes you look…distinguished.” Dash added. “Distinguished’? That’s a fancy word for weird! I’m gonna…just go over here and sulk.” Crash sighed. “I’m sorry, I tried.” Tails said. “Ah don’t worry about him, he’ll get over it, he always does.” Dash reassured. “Hey why are we just moping here? We just saved two worlds from whatever Eggman had in mind for them! This calls for a celebration! Whaddya say everyone? Who’s up for a party?” Amy asked. “I like the way you think Amy! Come on guys, let’s have some fun!” Sonic ran out of the room and came back with a mat and a boom box. “I’ll start!” Sonic turned on the boom box and started up the music, and started breakdancing while the others watched and cheered, even Crash was enjoying it. “Come on Cream, these guys will be hungry when they’re done, let’s see what we can do with the leftovers in Tails’ fridge.” Amy said. “Ok Amy, let’s do it!” Cream replied.
    So the party continued on with various people giving it their all on the dance floor…meanwhile, somewhere in Red Mountain…
    “Perhaps getting this plan back up to speed won’t be as easy as I thought. I have everything I need to get it underway…except the ability to use only negative energy from this Chaos Emerald.” Eggman held out the shining gem and admired its beauty in the sun for a moment, but what he didn’t know was that he was being watched by someone. “Hmm, this could be fun.”
    As Eggman hovered along in his craft, with what was left of Metal Sonic in the seat behind him, he stopped when a dark portal suddenly opened up. “Dr. Eggman I presume?” a voice said. “Who are you?” Eggman asked. The voice chuckled and simply ignored the question, “I couldn’t help but notice that uh…you seem to have a predicament on your hands…perhaps I can help.” the voice said. “I’d be more willing to negotiate if I knew who you were.” Eggman replied. “Very well…” the voice walked out of the portal and revealed himself to Eggman. “Kurai is my name. Ruler of this world of opposites.” Kurai said. Then it hit Eggman like a pile of bricks. “This is the Negative Zone!” he said. “Indeed. Now I think we can help each other Doctor, perhaps you can use my world to get the negative energy you want, and I can learn more about the gems you’ll be getting it from.” Kurai suggested.
    “Perhaps…but on one condition…” Eggman said. “Oh of course, name your condition.” Kurai replied. “I must have your complete and total cooperation in this endeavor to recreate the most powerful creature ever known!” Eggman exclaimed. “Oh but of course, I accept your terms…now, shall we step into my laboratory?” Kurai waved his hand towards the portal and allowed Eggman’s craft to enter, and then Kurai followed with an evil smirk on his face. When they reached Kurai’s lab, Eggman unloaded his hovercraft and dumped Metal Sonic’s pieces on the table, “I must say Kurai, I’m impressed with the facilities you’ve managed to pull together under such adverse conditions.” Eggman said.
    “Thank you Doctor…may I ask what that is you just put on the table?” Kurai asked. “That is what’s left of my robot, Metal Sonic. He was destroyed when Sonic attacked and foiled my latest scheme…but this time he shall not triumph…once I use the power that’s held inside this special bracelet, and of course the remains of this fossil, no one shall get in the way of me building the Eggman Empire!” Eggman chortled. “If you don’t mind Doctor, I’d like to do some work on this.” Kurai said, referring to the scraps of Metal Sonic. “Be my guest, it will give me time to recalibrate this pod to be compatible with the Chaos Emerald.” Eggman replied.
    After about an hour or so, both workers had completed their projects. “Finally…now all that’s left is to go through with it.” Eggman sighed. Eggman turned around and was shocked by what he saw. Kurai had not only managed to put Metal Sonic back together, but he had upgraded the robot as well. “I’m impressed Kurai, very nice indeed.” Eggman said, analyzing the robot. “I threw in some of my own special modifications of course, you’ll find now that he’s much stronger than before.” Kurai replied. “What about the replicator inside the CPU?” Eggman asked. “Repaired Doctor, and that too has been improved.” Kurai replied.
    “Excellent…Metal Sonic, awaken!” Eggman shouted. Metal Sonic’s eyes blinked on, and the robot jumped off of the table and stood in front of the two villains. “Awaiting command input.” Metal Sonic said. “I see you’ve added a linguistics bank, very good.” Eggman said. “Thank you Doctor.” Kurai replied. “And now Kurai, watch in wonder as I recreate the creature that once almost destroyed Sonic without breaking a sweat!” Eggman placed a fragment of a fossil inside the machine, and activated the computer panel, and a high pitched hum sounded, and inside the capsule, a creature began to emerge inside it. “What is it Doctor?” Kurai asked. “An Iosian, the last of his kind, fortunately there was enough of a fragment left to revive him.” Eggman replied.
    When the process was complete, Eggman opened the capsule and Zero floated out, “Welcome back Zero, I hope you’re ready for my next plan…with the body I’m about to create for you, Sonic will not stand a chance.” Eggman walked up to the capsule and placed a golden bracelet inside and closed it up. Then he placed the Chaos Emerald inside a socket above the pod. “With the power of the Chaos Emerald, and of course with your world making sure that only the negative energy is used, I’ll be able to recreate Sonic’s greatest adversary.” Eggman activated the machine once again, and the negative energy began building around the bracelet and began taking the form of a silver hedgehog. “Yes! It’s working! Just as I planned it!” Eggman exclaimed.
    When the body was finished materializing, Eggman opened the capsule and admired his creation. “A perfect replica…all that’s missing is a consciousness. Zero, the time has come. Take your new form and take control of the power it possesses!” Eggman exclaimed. Zero floated over to the body and absorbed into it, and after a few moments, the body’s eyes opened and flashed red before turning to normal. “Well Zero, how do you feel?” Eggman asked. “Do not call me by that foolish name, I am…Nazo!” Nazo roared.
    “If that’s what you wish, Nazo. And rest assured I haven’t forgotten our agreement, you will still have the female you need to repopulate your species. But first, we must obliterate the one force that could possibly get in our way, and now with a mighty fighting force, Sonic will finally fall before me!” Eggman ranted, “And as for you Kurai, I have you to thank for allowing my plan to succeed.”
    “Not at all Doctor, it was quite a…learning experience for me.” Kurai replied. “Doctor, when does the battle begin? I must get my revenge on Sonic and Shadow for destroying me.” Nazo asked. “The battle begins now Nazo. Go on, go and show those pitiful heroes exactly what it is they’ll be up against this time, and tell them that we’ll be waiting on the Death Egg for them.” Eggman chortled. “As you command.” Nazo burst out of the laboratory and left the two villains to chortle to themselves. With Nazo brought back to life through Zero, it was certain that Sonic and his friends were in serious trouble.

Yep, now that Nazo's here...I can relax a little lol. I think I'll write my Pokemon story now.
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Post by michael the hedgehog Wed May 25, 2011 12:51 pm

good job ep

btw i am back and i know it was short but i couldnt keep away
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Chapter 15...get ready for a shock folks.
    ----------------------

As the Blue Typhoon left the Earth’s atmosphere, tension was beginning to rise within the confines of the ship, one more so than the others. “We’ll never pull this off!” Crash yelled. “Dude, chill out, we’ve got this all planned out.” Sonic replied. “Oh yeah, some plan, get her to fight that guy even after she got her butt handed to her!” Crash exclaimed nervously. “I suggest you close your mouth before I stick your foot in it.” Blaze hissed. “Uh…think I’ll go hang with…someone else.” Crash nervously walked away.
    “I will admit though…it won’t be easy to defeat him.” Blaze said. “Well that’s why we’re here; we’re gonna back you up.” Sonic replied. “That goes double for me.” Houdini added, walking up to the two. “Thank you, really.” Blaze replied. “How much longer until we get to the Death Egg, Tails?” Knuckles asked over the intercom. “Should be just a few minutes Knuckles, why is something wrong?” Tails asked. “Nothing I can see, I’m more worried about what I CAN’T see.” Knuckles replied. “I’m sure Tikal will be fine, just take it easy and we’ll be there in a sec.” Tails said.
    The Blue Typhoon docked inside the Death Egg, and the group cautiously walked out the door and looked around. “Seems calm enough.” Houdini said, as he climbed up the hull of the Typhoon and got a higher view. “All clear!” he exclaimed. The rest of the group walked out of the Typhoon just as Houdini hopped off the roof. “So what’s the plan? No doubt that if the doctor truly is involved in this situation, he’s set up a plethora of traps and hazards.” Blaze said. “Pletho-wha?” Crash asked cluelessly. “She means a bunch of stuff to stop us.” Tails replied.
    Just then, a loud voice amplified by speakers rang through the entire Death Egg. “I see you Sonic.” the voice chortled. “Nazo.” Sonic growled. “Can you see me?” Nazo asked evilly. “Come out Nazo! So we can pound you to pieces!” Sonic yelled out. “Don’t be in such a rush, you all just got here after all. We need to have a little warm up before the main event.” Nazo snickered. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Sonic yelled. The intercom went dead, leaving the others to wonder what Nazo could’ve meant by that. “I don’t like this.” Knuckles growled lowly.
    “Blaze must be right, something’s in there waiting for us.” Houdini said. “Tails, anything?” Sonic asked. “The long range scanner isn’t picking up any movement besides us. A bluff maybe?” Tails suggested. “I can tell you personally that he’s not the kind of person who bluffs.” Houdini replied, referring to when he got blasted. “So what’ll we do then?” Dash asked. “Guess there’s nothing we can do but head on in and keep our guards up.” Sonic replied, “Amy, Cream, stay here with Gemerl. The rest of you, let’s go.”
    “Crash, stay with them ok?” Dash said. “You took the words right out of my mouth big guy; I’ll stay here and uh…hold down the fort!” Crash dove headfirst into the Blue Typhoon, which made Dash and Ashley roll their eyes at each other. “So we’re set. Here we…” Sonic was suddenly cut off by a shrill voice.
    “Hold on Sonic! I’m going this time!” Amy exclaimed determinedly. “(Sigh) Amy…” Sonic walked up to the pink hedgehog and stared her down. “Stay here. Nazo might try to get to you again, and I don’t want that to happen.” he said seriously. “But Sonic I…” Amy was quickly cut off. “Stay here. PLEASE.” Sonic said, on the verge of begging. Amy hesitated to answer, but finally nodded in agreement. “No crying while I’m gone ok? I’ll be right back!” Sonic took off running into the depths of Eggman’s fortress, with the others not far behind. “Do you think they’ll be ok Amy?” Cream asked. “I don’t know Cream. I just don’t know.” Amy sighed.
    After a while of running, they came across a few classic badniks from the old days. “You know no matter how many new robots Eggman comes up with, it’s always nice to beat the classics.” Sonic snickered. Tails rolled his eyes and flew up to a ledge, and threw down a rope for the less athletic members of the group, Dash and Ashley. “We’re not slowing you guys down are we?” Dash asked. “Nah, you’re just making this adventure more fun.” Sonic replied. Dash reached the ledge and helped Ashley up as well. “So, how many more of those rough climbs are we gonna have to deal with?” Ashley asked, brushing herself off.
    “Whaddya say Tails? Are we close?” Sonic asked. “The Chaos Emeralds are right behind this next door. This is it!” Tails exclaimed. “Right! So let’s bring the pain!” Knuckles charged for the door and punched down the door after multiple strikes. “Nazo!” he roared. Knuckles looked around for something to punch, but saw that the room was empty except for the Chaos Emeralds. “He’s not here.” Dash said. “Maybe he went to the little monster’s room?” Ashley suggested. “Whatever the case, I say we grab the emeralds while we can.” Knuckles suggested.
    “Right, looks like I’m on.” Houdini hopped over to the emeralds and tried to gently lift them from their places, but once they got moved, an alarm went off and the door Knuckles broke down suddenly sealed up with three layers worth of door. Knuckles hammered his fists into the door to try and free them all, but even his great strength couldn’t get through. “We’re trapped!” he growled. Just then, a holographic image appeared in the middle of the room. “It would seem you’ve found the designated area, congratulations.” Nazo said.
    “You! Where are you you coward?” Blaze hissed. “Patience Blaze, your time will come, but before we do battle, I still need the Master Emerald.” Nazo replied. “Well that’s too bad, because that force field is still up, so there’s no way you’ll ever get your hands on it!” Knuckles growled. “Indeed, the force field is up, but from what I can see it won’t last forever. I estimate about five minutes before I break the field down completely.” Nazo replied. “Wait, what do you mean by…” Knuckles was cut off by a loud voice. “Lemme at him! Lemme at him! I’ll murder the creep!” Crash yelled. “Silence! Annoying little insect.” Nazo growled.
    “Crash!” Dash and Ashley exclaimed. “You tricked us!” Sonic growled. “It would certainly seem that way. Oh, and did I mention the best part? As long as I’m here for the emerald, I’ve decided to go right ahead and take the female I need to procreate my species.” Nazo said. The hologram suddenly showed Amy, bound and gagged by the silver hedgehog. “Mr. Sonic, Tails, Blaze, Mr. Knuckles! Help us! Gemerl’s been turned off!” Cream cried from off camera. “You bastard!” Sonic suddenly felt the emeralds reacting to his negative feelings, as his fur started turning black. “Sonic, what’s happening to you?” Tails asked in shock.
    Hearing Tails mention something happening made Sonic suddenly realize what was about to happen, and he quickly cooled off before he went Dark. “You said you weren’t interested in her!” Sonic barked. “I said that any female would do for my purposes, but the rabbit is far too young and too far away from maturation. Besides, since you decided to come without Shadow, I decided that I would take my revenge on you first, by making you watch her suffer.” Nazo chortled. “No!” Sonic charged for the door and tried to break it down himself, but just like Knuckles, it was to no avail.
    “I would save my strength if I were you; you still haven’t gone through the warm up I had planned.” Nazo said. “And if I were YOU I’d save your breath! I’m skipping the warm up and coming after you!” Sonic barked. “If you want me, you’ll have to get past him first.” Nazo’s holographic image disappeared. “Who’s him?” Dash asked. A loud bang was heard behind them; the group turned around and saw what looked like a Sonic-resembling robot. “Oh, he’s him.” Dash said. “Eggman’s definitely involved in this; Metal Sonic looks totally different now!” Tails exclaimed.
    “Initiating battle mode. Beginning energy absorption.” Metal Sonic said. “He can talk?” Tails exclaimed in shock. “Energy absorb…the emeralds!” Sonic added. Indeed, Metal Sonic was using the Chaos Emeralds to power himself up, with a bright flash; the robot’s metallic body now shined bright gold, as if he had his own version of a super form. “Energy output at maximum! Beginning objective: destroy!” Metal Sonic charged forward and attacked the group of heroes, knocking them all down. “Oh great, just what we need.” Knuckles grumbled.
    “Sonic, here!” Houdini hopped back to the emeralds and tossed them to Sonic, who upon getting their power transformed into Super Sonic. “I’ll take care of him! You guys get to the Typhoon and help Amy!” Sonic yelled. “But how are we gonna get through the door?” Tails asked. “You gotta figure that out Tails, there’s no time to discuss it! You have four minutes before Nazo takes Amy and the Master Emerald!” Sonic yelled as he held off the attacking robot. “But Sonic!” Tails exclaimed. “NOW Tails!” Sonic roared. Sonic battled with the super powered robot, while the others tried to break through the door.
    “I’ve got an idea! Why don’t we try using cold heat?” Tails exclaimed. “What?” Knuckles asked. “Blaze, use fire on the door!” Tails exclaimed. A little unsure of what the fox had in mind, Tails acknowledged and fired a beam of heat at the door. “Now stop! Quick Dash, use ice where Blaze just fired!” Tails exclaimed. Now they understood as Dash fired a beam of ice at the door, and caused it to crack. “Alright, again!” Tails yelled. The two heroes took turns firing, which slowly but surely got the door to crack. Sonic however was getting extremely nervous. “They’ll never make it in time!” he gasped.
    The split second he took to look at their progress was all the robot needed to knock Sonic right out of his super form and steal the Chaos Emeralds. “Sonic!” they exclaimed. “He’s gonna pay for that!” Sonic growled. “Security breach is imminent, initiating Death Egg self-destruct sequence.” the robot vanished with the Chaos Emeralds, and a countdown was heard over the intercom. “Three minutes to self-destruction.” A computer voice beeped. “We’ll never make it!” Knuckles roared. By this time, Sonic couldn’t wait anymore.
    He banged into Blaze and forced her to relinquish the Sol Emeralds. “Are you out of your mind?” Blaze hissed. “I’ll apologize later! Right now I need these!” Sonic activated the emeralds’ power, unsure of what would happen to him should he use them, but he didn’t care, if he didn’t get out of that room right now, Amy would be forced to give her body and soul to a monster that wanted nothing more than to see her suffer. Not to mention they would all die now that the self-destruct sequence had started. With a loud roar and a bright flash of light, Sonic transformed.
    When the light faded, there stood Sonic, his body on fire as if he were made of the hot element. His fur turned red and when he opened his eyes, they shone bright yellow. This was not Super Sonic, this was…Fire Sonic. “Whoa.” Blaze gasped. Sonic then charged up a blazing spin dash and smashed into where Blaze and Dash had been working on the wall. The spin dash slowly melted through the door until Sonic made it to the other side. “Two minutes and thirty seconds to self-destruction.” The computer voice beeped.
    “See you guys back at the Typhoon! I’m going after Nazo!” Sonic flew at full speed with a trail of fire following him as he did so. Suddenly the robot reappeared and blocked Sonic’s path, creating red clones of itself to act as a blockade. “Get out of my way!” Sonic fired a barrage of fireballs at the robots that could do nothing except be blown away by the attacks. “Two minutes to self-destruction.”
    “I know what time it is, I don’t need a freaking cuckoo clock!” Sonic picked up the pace, and within seconds the Blue Typhoon was in sight. “Excellent, just a little more and the Master Emerald will be mine for the taking.” Nazo chortled. “You really are a chicken aren’t you? Why’d you have to tie me up huh? Scared I’m gonna do something to you?” Crash snorted. “You’re really beginning to test my patience. Consider me tying you up a favor since I’m keeping you from an instant death…of course it doesn’t really matter, you’re all going to die anyway.” Nazo replied.
    “Oh yeah?” Sonic appeared and kicked Nazo hard with a burning foot to his side, knocking the silver hedgehog back and leaving a burn mark where Sonic had kicked him. Carefully, Sonic burned the ropes and gag off of Amy, and then Cream and Crash. “Sonic are you ok? What’s happened to you?” Amy moved to touch Sonic. “Stay back Amy! I’m kinda too hot to handle right now!” Sonic warned. “But are you ok?” she asked again. “Don’t worry, I’m alright. This is just what happens when I use the Sol Emeralds I guess.” Sonic replied.
    “I should’ve known this was going too smoothly.” Nazo charged a huge blast and launched it at the Master Emerald. Sonic tried to get there to deflect it, but he was too late and instead got knocked back by the blast. The blast enveloped the Master Emerald, and the force field that had been protecting it for an extended period of time finally broke down. “Finally, the Master Emerald is mine!” Nazo exclaimed. “You’ll have to get through me first!” Sonic leaped in front of the Master Emerald, his body blazing with flame. “Very well then!” Nazo charged for Sonic, and the speedy hedgehog braced himself for impact. But at the last second, Nazo vanished. “What the?” Sonic was then hit from behind by a hard kick from the teleporting Nazo, and the flaming hedgehog rammed into a wall and slowly started melting it as he lay there. “Sonic!” Amy cried.
    Sonic got up and charged again, but Nazo merely blocked Sonic and kicked him into the ceiling. “Your persistence is astoundingly irritating. I suppose I’ll be satisfied with just taking the Master Emerald.” Nazo said. “One minute and thirty seconds to self-destruction.” the computer voiced beeped. “I guess it really doesn’t matter, you’re all about to die anyway.” Nazo warped away with the Master Emerald, and the power in the Blue Typhoon immediately went dead. And not only that, but Sonic’s power had gone out too, as his new fire form powered down.
    Sonic hit the ground and pushed himself back up. “We’re not dead yet!” he growled. “But what’ll we do Mr. Sonic? Mr. Nazo took away the Master Emerald so we can’t get away!” Cream cried. “We still have these.” Sonic held out the Sol Emeralds again for everyone to see. “Of course! We can use the Sol Emeralds to power the ship!” Amy exclaimed. “Whoa whoa whoa, back it up just one second; didn’t you hear what Tails said? We could blow up!” Crash yelled. “One minute to self-destruction.” the computer voiced beeped. “We’ll blow up anyway if we don’t!” Sonic replied.
    Just then the rest of the group ran in. “Where’s the Master Emerald?” Knuckles yelled worriedly. “Nazo’s got it! But we don’t have time to be upset about it! Tails! Get to the engine room and hook up the Sol Emeralds to the engine! Knuckles, Blaze, Houdini, you go with Tails! The rest of you come with me to the bridge! We gotta start this puppy up the split-second Tails gives us the go ahead! Let’s move!” Sonic and the other took off running to their designated assignments, with the exception of Knuckles who was still shocked. “Nazo’s got the emerald…he’s got Tikal…” Once the shock wore off, he rushed to the engineering deck as well.
    “Get to your stations everyone! Amy, take my spot!” Sonic ordered. “Gotcha Sonic!” Amy hopped into Sonic’s usual spot and started clicking keys. “What am I supposed to do?” Crash exclaimed nervously. “Don’t touch anything Crash, that’s what.” Dash replied. “Navigation online!” Amy gave a thumbs up to the blue hedgehog in the pilot’s seat. “Forty-five seconds to self-destruction.” the computer voice beeped. “Tails, we need that power!” Sonic yelled through the intercom. “I’m trying!” Tails replied. Tails stuck his head into a conduit and started rearranging wires, but a couple of sparks quickly got him out. “I knew this would happen, the Sol Emeralds’ power is making things unstable!” Tails got back to work on the wires, but he wasn’t optimistic about what the current outcome would be.
    “C’mon baby, keep it together.” Tails tried to tell his ship. “Thirty seconds to self-destruction.” the computer voiced beeped again. “Tails!” Sonic roared. “The power’s fluctuating! If I don’t find a way to stabilize it we’ll go up like a supernova!” Tails replied. “We’ll be part of a bigger one if we don’t get out now!” Sonic yelled. Another explosion outside made the Typhoon rumble furiously and knocked Cream and Crash out of their chairs. “Sonic the auxiliary shields are at 70% and dropping! The debris outside is making them buckle!” Amy exclaimed as she watched her status bar lower.
    “I’ve got an idea…I’m going outside!” Dash exclaimed. “Dasher no!” Ashley cried. “Dash, get back here now!” Sonic yelled. Dash ignored the protests and found a hatch he could exit from. Dodging a piece of falling metal, Dash leaped out and created a huge shield of ice to cover the Typhoon from further damage, but the strain he was now feeling was tremendous. Using one hand to reinforce the shield, Dash used the other to activate his communicator. “I’ve put up an ice shield to block the debris, but there’s no way it’ll stop the explosion, we gotta get outta here!” Dash exclaimed. “Dasher you’re amazing! Way to step up!” Ashley exclaimed.
    “Come on Tails, isn’t there anything else you can do?” Knuckles asked. “I’ve tried everything! There’s only one other…” Tails looked behind him and eyed the radiation chamber where the power converter was. “Tails, what are you doing?” Knuckles asked. Tails bolted for the chamber and opened it, making sure to close it up behind him before he went to the machine.
    “Tails, get out of there! You’ll be killed!” Knuckles tried to punch down the glass wall, but Tails had made sure to have it specially treated to prevent the radiation from spreading around the rest of the ship. As the three continued to yell and protest to what Tails was doing, Tails opened up the lid of the converter and got bombarded by a blast of poisonous radiation. After getting past the initial shock, he stuck his hands inside and made an adjustment to the inner workings of the deadly machine. He could feel the radiation seeping into his body and sapping him of his energy and strength, but he knew that this was the only way to ensure the safety of his friends, even if he was pretty much condemning himself to death.
    “Fifteen seconds to self-destruction.” the computer voice said. Tails closed up the machine and gave a thumbs-up to the other three before falling to his knees, and finally falling to his face. “Go Sonic go!” Knuckles roared over the intercom. Once Sonic heard the go-ahead, He pushed the throttle to full speed and the Typhoon roared to life. “We’re moving!” Crash exclaimed. “We’re not out of the woods yet! Dash, get back inside!” Sonic yelled.
    “Five seconds.”
    “Three.”
    “Two.”
    “One.”
    A series of explosions took place, shattering the shield of ice and knocking Dash to his face. A bright light chased the Typhoon on its way out, and for a moment it seemed they wouldn’t make it, but at the last explosion, the force from it literally pushed the mighty starship out of the remains of the Death Egg and out of danger. “Are we ok?” Crash asked. “We made it! We’re alive!” Amy cheered. Everyone cheered since they pulled off their narrow escape; even Sonic was overcome by emotional ecstasy and jumped up and down with Amy in joy. Then Dash came walking in, wobbly but nevertheless alive. Ashley ran and embraced the black and blue hedgehog in joy. “That was incredibly brave of you.” she said. “Yeah…I hope I never have to be that brave again.” he chuckled.
    “Tails little bro, way to go with that power! We just made it!” Sonic exclaimed. When Sonic didn’t get a reply, everyone got confused. “Tails?” he asked again. Finally a voice came over the intercom. “Sonic, I think you better get down to engineering.” Knuckles said sadly. Everyone looked at each other in horror, especially Sonic and Cream. “Oh no…” she whimpered. “Let’s go!” Sonic rushed to the engineering deck, and what he saw when he got there, filled his heart with instant pain. “Tails?” he gasped. Now the others followed him in and saw Tails inside the radiation capsule.
    Sonic looked around and saw Gemerl deactivated against the wall. Quickly Sonic went and reactivated the gizoid, who beeped to life and stood up. “Get him out of there fast!” Sonic ordered. Gemerl acknowledged and entered the capsule, his robotic body obviously immune to the radiation. Sonic closed the door behind the gizoid, who was now placing Tails on the floor. “Aw Tails, buddy.” Sonic knelt down in front of the young fox, who opened his eyes and coughed a few times. The fox’s fur was scorched and basically ruined, and his eyes were bloodshot, even his sweat and tears were red with blood from the strain his body was under just to breathe.
    Tails looked around and saw Sonic and Cream kneeling over him, with everyone standing a little farther back. “Sonic…Cream…did…did we make it?” Tails coughed. “Yeah, we made it buddy, thanks to you.” Sonic chuckled sadly. “Good…ugh, I-I feel awful…guess that’s what happens when you jump head first into a radioactive…power converter.” Tails chuckled weakly. “Don’t worry Tails, we’ll take care of you, you just rest and get better.” Cream said softly. “Thanks Cream.” Tails felt the young rabbit’s hand gently stroking his and tried to sigh, but it came out as a violent cough. “Shh, shh. Relax Tails, everything will be ok.” Cream said gently.
    “Hey Sonic, can I ask a favor?” Tails rasped. “Name it.” Sonic replied. “Kick Nazo in the can for me.” Tails chuckled weakly and then went into another coughing fit. “You got it.” Sonic laughed sadly. Tails smiled and let a blood-filled tear roll down his face before falling unconscious. “Isn’t there anything we can do?” Cream asked. “I don’t know…but if we don’t find a cure for the poisoning, he won’t last long.” Amy replied. “Sonic, your call.” Knuckles said. Sonic stood up and glared at the wall as if it was his enemy. “Nazo’s gonna pay for this.”
    -------

Star Trek reference anyone?
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Post by michael the hedgehog Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:38 am

great work ,i bet your brain hurts because u think of these chapters XD
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 am

Wow.

Awesome.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:13 am

Oh yayz, you like it. ^^
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Here's the next chapter gang. BTW, if you think about Star Trek while reading this...GOOD! xDD

“Sonic?” Blaze asked. No response. “Sonic?” she asked again. Ever since he left the engineering deck, Sonic had been silent, and he had continued giving everyone the cold shoulder as he piloted the slowly moving Blue Typhoon back to Earth. Then Cream walked in with Gemerl; the robot had been responsible for carrying Tails to the recovery ward. “Any change?” Blaze asked. “No, he isn’t any better, but at least he isn’t any worse either.” Cream replied, rather sadly, “What are we going to do Blaze? What if we can’t cure Tails?”

“You mustn’t think that way. Stay positive Cream, that’s what you do best.” Blaze said. “But I don’t know what to do to help him, what if he…he…” Cream refused to finish her sentence, just thinking about it brought tears to her eyes. “He won’t Cream, just have faith, we WILL cure his illness.” Blaze replied. Cream wiped her eyes and nodded, trying to find the strength to muster a smile. “Thank you Blaze.” she sniffed.

“You’re welcome. Go on and keep an eye on him, make sure you take care of whatever he needs.” Blaze said. “Ok, I’ll see you later.” Cream hurried to the recovery ward to take care of Tails with Amy and Ashley. “You really think we’ll find a cure?” Blaze turned around suddenly as she heard Sonic finally speak up. The cat girl hopped up to the pilot’s seat and stood next to him. “You know what? This whole time I’ve been worried about Amy getting hurt…or worse…and in the end it’s Tails who winds up getting hurt instead.” Sonic said.

“Don’t forget that you saved her from the vulgar fate that awaited her with Zero, you may be the fastest Sonic, but even you can’t be everywhere at once. Tails did what he did by his own will, the same way you would’ve done it if it had been you in his place.” Blaze said. “That’s just it; it SHOULD’VE been me in his place.” Sonic replied. “Quite honestly, I don’t think you could’ve taken his place anyway. When Tails did what he did he knew exactly what he was doing, you wouldn’t have known what to do.” Blaze replied. “That doesn’t exactly make me feel any better Blaze.” Sonic said. “I’m merely speaking the truth.” Blaze replied.

“Well I guess that old saying is true then. The truth hurts.” Sonic sighed. “Sonic…remember I asked if we could discuss something?” Blaze asked. “Oh yeah, what was it you wanted to say?” Sonic asked, grateful for the change of topic. “I wanted to ask you…what do you think it means to ‘like someone’? I never fully understood what that meant. I’m assuming that Amy feels that way about you, but it doesn’t really make sense.” Blaze said.

“Uh…well…boy you chose the wrong guy to ask, I don’t know much about love and all that stuff, I never really thought about it.” Sonic replied. “Well, then give me your opinion on it, maybe I can decipher it myself after.” Blaze said. “Well I guess if anything, my idea of what love is is when you’re willing to die for somebody. When you care enough for someone that you’d sacrifice your life in order to save theirs…like how Houdini pushed you out of the way and took Nazo’s blast instead.” Sonic explained.

“That made no sense either. He’s only just met me, why would he put himself in mortal danger just to protect me?” Blaze wondered. “Maybe he cares about you, doesn’t wanna see you get hurt.” Sonic suggested. “When I saw him engulfed in that energy blast, I felt this…uneasiness inside of me…almost like despair…why?” Blaze asked. “Maybe you feel the same way. The same way he doesn’t want you getting hurt, you don’t want him getting hurt. The same way I don’t want Amy getting hurt.” Sonic trailed off as he finished his sentence.

“This is all so unfamiliar, these strange feelings I know nothing about, what should I do Sonic?” Blaze asked with confusion. “I guess…you should just do what you think feels right, rely on instinct, you know?” Sonic suggested. “I’m sure it sounds simpler than it really is.” Blaze replied. “You’re probably right. Love is complicated.” Sonic laughed.

Just then, Amy came walking in. “Hey Sonic?” she asked. “Yeah Ames, what’s up?” Sonic replied. “Knuckles sent me to tell you that the Sol Emeralds are acting kinda weird.” Amy said. “Why didn’t he just use the intercom?” Sonic asked.

“I almost suggested that, but ever since we left the Death Egg he’s been a real pain in the butt to everyone. Probably because Nazo got his hands on the Master Emerald.” Amy figured. “That’s Knuckles for you.” Sonic sighed.

“It is understandable though, as the emerald’s guardian it’s only natural that he would be concerned.” Blaze said. “At this point I think he’s more concerned about Tikal than the emerald itself.” Amy replied.

“You mean the girl you said was inside? Is this one of those ‘love’ things?” Blaze asked. “It might be, Knuckles isn’t the easiest person to figure out.” Amy replied.

“Uh oh, buckle up gang, trouble ahead!” Sonic exclaimed. “What is it?” Blaze asked. “Dunno yet, but there’s something out there! Amy, check out the sensors!” Sonic said.

Amy hopped into one of the seats and activated the long range sensor. “Whatever’s out there Sonic, there’s more than one of them.” Amy replied. “Eggman?” Sonic asked.

“The sensors show that they’re all made of metal, and they’re giving off a lot of power!” Amy exclaimed. “Metal Sonic!” Now Sonic could see the glowing yellow robot facing them, with a whole horde of blue doppelgangers backing it up. “This thing just won’t quit.” Sonic growled.

Sonic activated the red alert and hopped out of the captain’s chair and almost ran off. “Where are you going?” Amy asked. “Activate the Sonic Power Cannon! I’m going out there to finish this!” Sonic yelled. “We can’t Sonic! The Sol Emeralds aren’t giving enough power to activate it!” Amy replied. “Well that’s great…alright, time for the direct approach! Come on Blaze!” Sonic exclaimed. “What are you gonna do?” Amy asked. “Blaze and I are gonna take the Sol Emeralds and punch ‘em out one by one!” Sonic exclaimed. “I’ll go too!” Amy exclaimed.

“No Amy, stay here!” Sonic exclaimed. “Not this again Sonic, I am GOING this time, you need someone to fly you out there!” Amy insisted. After a moment of hesitation, Sonic nodded and allowed Amy to join them. They rushed into the engineering deck where Knuckles, Gemerl, and Houdini were busy keeping an eye on things. “What’s going on out there?” Knuckles asked. “A whole mob of Metal Sonics outside the ship, Blaze and I are gonna take the emeralds and go fight ‘em!” Sonic exclaimed. “What? Wait a second! Without the emeralds we have no power!” Knuckles yelled.

“We have enough to open the hangar deck, and then we can put the emeralds back after we’re finished, Eggman’s pulling out all the stops this time around!” Sonic exclaimed. Sonic took the emeralds from the power grid and the ship immediately powered down. “Anything you want us to do while you’re out there?” Houdini asked. “Yeah, get to the recovery ward; if any of those Metal Sonics get past us, I want you guys there to protect Tails!” Sonic replied. “Will do, good luck, and be careful.” Houdini said. “We will, thank you.” Blaze and Sonic took off running.

“She’s learning to love, she’ll get there.” Amy shrugged before taking off after them. In the hangar deck, Sonic and Blaze were waiting. “Come on Ames, no time to waste!” Sonic exclaimed. “I’m sorry but not ALL of us can move at the speed of sound.” Amy replied. Amy hopped into the X-Tornado and started it up. “Here’s hoping I remember what Tails taught me about flying this thing.” Amy said. “Wait, you don’t know?” Sonic exclaimed nervously. “I kinda do, it’ll come back to me, no need to worry.” Amy reassured.

“Somehow that makes me worry more.” Sonic moaned. Amy pressed a button and the hangar deck opened. “Alright, two for two.” Amy said. “Let’s hope you stay batting a thousand Ames.” Sonic said nervously. Amy pushed the throttle and the plane started moving with Sonic and Blaze standing on the wings. “I did it! Alright, now let’s go get ‘em!” Amy exclaimed excitedly. The X-Tornado blasted out of the hangar deck and was soon face to face with the blue hoard of robots, and one yellow one that had absorbed chaos energy.

“Alright Blaze, this is it!” Sonic and Blaze leaped up into the air and used the emeralds to power up, with Blaze in her Burning form and Sonic in his Fire form, the battle was going to be blazing in a matter of seconds. “Alright Ames, get back inside, we can take it from…Amy?” Sonic looked around and saw Amy flying around shooting lasers at the robots; one by one they were disabled by the pink hedgehog’s barrage. “Amy, you’ll get hurt!” Sonic yelled. “Let her help, she just wants to make sure you’re ok too.” Blaze took off and started fighting.

“Yeah but…” Sonic moaned, “Looks like I’ll have to keep an eye on her.” Sonic blasted off as well, fighting off robots as they came. A few got lucky and managed to get a hit off the burning hedgehog, but Sonic quickly recovered and destroyed the attacking robot after. Blaze also was on the attack, her Burning form was too much for the Metal Sonics to handle. Amy on the other hand, was not doing as well. Having to pilot the X-Tornado was hard enough, but doing so while in combat was a lot of pressure and it was starting to get to her. “I could use some help over here!” she cried.

“Hang on Ames, on my way!” Sonic blasted through a mob of robots and destroyed the ones that were harassing Amy. “Thanks Sonic.” she sighed. “Now will you get inside?” he asked. “No way! They just got lucky that time!” Amy exclaimed determinedly. “You sure are stubborn.” Sonic sighed. “Sounds like someone else we know.” Amy replied cheekily. Blaze came up as well. “These robots don’t seem to be putting up much effort.” She commented. “Maybe they’re tired of losing and they’re just letting us beat ‘em.” Sonic snickered.

“Just letting…oh no!” Amy suddenly turned the X-Tornado around and flew towards the Typhoon, knocking Sonic and Blaze back by accident. “What was that all about?” Blaze asked. Just then, Sonic got a transmission on his communicator. “Mr. Sonic, Blaze!” he heard Cream cry. “Cream? What’s wrong?” Sonic asked. “There’s this yellow robot behind the Typhoon, and it’s pushing us towards the Earth!” Cream shouted. Just then the transmission went dead, but not before they heard the panicked screams of a few of their friends. “Cream? Knux? Dash? Anyone?” Sonic looked back at the attacking horde that was now blocking the path between them and the Blue Typhoon.

“A trick! They wanted us to come out and fight!” Blaze hissed. “So they could try and take out the others while we were out here wasting our time! Come on!” Sonic and Blaze barreled through the robots, but they kept coming and blocking them, making Sonic quickly get irritated. “I don’t have time for this, Amy’s already over there!” he growled. Blaze suddenly grabbed Sonic by the wrist and wound up to throw him. “What are you doing?” Sonic exclaimed. “Go help her Sonic, I’ll handle these robots!” Blaze launched Sonic through the robotic blockade, knocking them away like they were bowling pins.

Sonic immediately rushed towards the back of the Typhoon, but when he got there all he saw was scattered remains of metal. “Oh no…Amy?” he shouted in horror. “Looking for me?” Amy waved to the blazing hedgehog from above, which made Sonic sigh in relief. But then he remembered the transmission he had gotten from Cream, and he burst towards the inside of the Typhoon, where Knuckles, Gemerl, Dash, and the others were busy trying to hold off the super powered Metal Sonic and protect Tails. “And I thought he was tough before!” Houdini commented.

Finally the robot had enough and knocked everyone back, and then moved in on Tails. “Leave him alone!” Cream cried. Before the robot could finish Tails off, a loud and determined voice caused it to turn around. “Hey bolt brain! Pick on somebody your own power level!” Sonic grabbed the robot and forced it through the wall. “Subject: Sonic the Hedgehog. Threat level: Substantial. New objective: exterminate all organic life forms.” Metal Sonic said in his monotone voice. “I’d like to see you try!” Sonic charged again, and burst a hole through the wall and sent both himself and Metal Sonic hurtling through space.

“Sonic!” Now Blaze and Amy were flanking the blazing hedgehog, Blaze and Amy had easily defeated the remainder of Metal Sonic’s army, and were now ready to take down the leader. “Why don’t you just give up?” Sonic exclaimed. “Primary objective has been completed; new objective will follow through in sequence. Returning to home base.” Metal Sonic suddenly vanished, leaving the trio confused. “I honestly didn’t think he’d listen.” Sonic said. “He said his primary objective was completed, what do you think that meant?” Blaze asked.

Just then, another transmission came. “Sonic, get back here and put the emeralds back before we wind up getting blown to bits!” Knuckles roared. “What?” they exclaimed. Then they saw the Blue Typhoon beginning to hurtle towards the Earth with no way of stopping due to lack of power. “Come on!” Sonic, Amy, and Blaze hurried back to the hangar deck where Amy quickly landed and rushed to keep up with Sonic and Blaze.

Knuckles was there in the engineering deck waiting for them. “Hurry, hook ‘em back up!” he yelled. Sonic and Blaze powered down and put the emeralds back in their place, but for some reason they weren’t responding. “What’s wrong?” Amy cried. The group looked around and spotted a loose connection. “There!” Sonic grabbed the loose wire and saw that the connection between it and the power converter had been severed in the attack. “What’ll we do now?” Amy exclaimed.

Blaze then grabbed the emeralds and transformed back into her Burning form, and rushed to grab the severed wire. “Blaze, what are you doing?” Sonic exclaimed. Blaze grabbed the wire and rushed over to the power converter and placed her hand on it, and the cat shouted a cry as her system took a powerful shock, and everyone else gave a shout of surprise when the Typhoon suddenly roared to life.

“Is the Typhoon taking power directly from Blaze’s body?” Amy exclaimed in shock. “Hurry! I don’t know how long I can maintain this form!” Blaze shouted. “Got it Blaze, good luck!” Sonic, Amy, and Knuckles rushed out of the engineering deck, but then Houdini came rushing in to see how the Typhoon had gained the sudden power. “Blaze, what are you doing?” he shouted in horror.

“The…connection was severed…I’m reconnecting the emeralds to the power converter!” Blaze grunted. “Are you crazy? Do you have any idea what might happen to you?” Houdini shouted. “No…I don’t…but I do know that if I don’t do this…we’ll all perish!” Blaze grunted again. “No, I won’t let you kill yourself!” Houdini grabbed Blaze by the collar and started trying to pull her away, but again his lack of physical strength was against him as Blaze was able to fight back. “No, you mustn’t!”

“What’s going on down there?” Sonic yelled through the intercom. “Enough!” Blaze shoved Houdini back and knocked him to the floor, “I must do this!” she shouted. “But why risk your life like this? We can find something else to power the ship!” Houdini pleaded. Although she didn’t visibly show it, Blaze was deeply touched by the glider’s concern for her well-being. From the start of the whole adventure he had been trying to act as a guardian for her, even risking his life to save hers, the strange feeling in her heart had come back now, “Just do what feels right.” Sonic’s words came back to her now, and she followed the advice and said what her heart told her to, “You risked your life to save mine, and I am eternally grateful to you for that…now I must return the favor.”

Houdini watched as Blaze pushed herself to her limit, and the engines of the Blue Typhoon responded and roared to life. “Hurry Sonic, we’re getting close to the Earth’s atmosphere!” Amy exclaimed. “I know, I know! Geez, what I wouldn’t do to have Tails in this Captain’s chair instead of me.” Sonic groaned as he tried to level the Blue Typhoon and bring it in for a landing. “Hull temperature is at eight thousand degrees and climbing!” Amy exclaimed. “Wish I knew whether that was good or bad, with Blaze powering the ship there’s no way to tell.” Sonic mumbled.

“Hey, I’ve got a lot of blinkings and beepings here!” Crash exclaimed. The brown hedgehog had come in from the recovery ward to join the others on the Bridge. “What the heck are blinkings and beepings? Amy, check out his screen!” Sonic ordered. Amy nodded and pushed Crash out of his chair. “Sonic, the life support systems are starting to fail! The hull’s temperature is making them freak out!” Amy hurried back to her station, “Temperature now at 8600 degrees and still climbing, and the heat shields are buckling!”

“Come on Blaze, hang in there!” Sonic yelled through the intercom, “Dash, think you can cool the place down with a little ice?” Sonic shouted. “I’ll give it a shot!” Dash gathered up all his strength and summoned an icy blizzard that spread throughout the Blue Typhoon, and unfortunately, there was one crew member that was extremely sensitive to cold. “Oh no, who turned the A/C to freezing?” Houdini shivered violently. “What do ya got now Ames?” Sonic asked. “It did something! Hull temperature holding steady at 8700 degrees, but that’s still really close to the danger zone!” Amy exclaimed.

“Keep it up Dash, you gotta keep that blizzard going or we’ll be roasted! Knuckles, get down to engineering and see how Blaze is holding up!” Sonic yelled. “Got it!” Knuckles hurried to the engineering deck. “This screen says thirty seconds, what’s that mean?” Crash exclaimed. Amy hurried to Crash’s station and pushed him off again. “Could you NOT do that?” he asked indignantly. “Sorry.” Amy pipped, “We’re almost past the atmosphere Sonic! Twenty-five seconds to reentry!”

“So…cold…” Houdini was almost down on his hands and knees as the bitter cold chilled his frail body to the bone. Blaze felt sorry for the glider, watching him suffer hurt her more than she thought it would. “Come over here Houdini, hold onto me.” She grunted. Despite how difficult it was for her to be solely responsible for the Blue Typhoon’s power, she just couldn’t bear to watch the marsupial just freeze to death. Houdini slowly hobbled over to the blazing cat, but the cold had already affected his motor skills. Houdini fell down onto his hands and knees, reaching a half-frozen hand out towards Blaze before falling unconscious. “No, I can’t let him die!” Blaze felt the flames inside her soul grow into a mighty inferno, as she summoned said flames to try and warm the glider.

“Whoa! The power just went through the roof! The heat shields are back on and the hull temperature is dropping!” Amy exclaimed. “Way to go Blaze!” Sonic exclaimed. “Five seconds to reentry! Three, two, one!” The Typhoon rumbled as it finally made it past the atmosphere, and was now safe to land wherever it was told. “We made it!” Amy cheered. The crew of the Blue Typhoon cheered, however the engineering deck was once again quiet. “Come on, come on!” Blaze was still exerting more and more power in an attempt to warm her friend and save him from death.

Another red alert sounded in the ship, shocking everyone. “Now what?” Crash exclaimed. “We’re overloading!” Amy exclaimed. “Blaze, you can relax a little now! Take it easy!” Sonic exclaimed. But the power continued to rise, and the Typhoon started to whine from the stress. “Blaze!” Sonic roared. Knuckles finally reached the engineering deck and immediately got blasted by a wave of heat. “Why’s it so hot in here?” he roared. He hurried inside and saw Houdini on the ground and Blaze straining her body to the max. “Blaze, we made it, you can stop!” Knuckles yelled.

“He can’t die! He won’t die!” Blaze replied. Blaze continued the heat wave, not knowing exactly what she was doing in the attempt to save the glider. Knuckles grabbed the glider by his underarms and carried him over to Blaze so he could get a nice dose of heat, within seconds the marsupial regained consciousness. “Blaze, are you ok?” he asked. Hearing his voice made her suddenly look up; she looked into his gentle light-blue eyes and immediately calmed down. “You’re alive!” she said. The red alert stopped sounding again, and the echidna put Houdini down. “Are you ok?” Houdini asked.

Blaze sighed with relief, “Yes, I’m alright. And I’m pleased that you are too.” she said. “Yeah, thanks for the save.” Houdini replied. “Well we made it, now we just have to land.” Knuckles said. “What a relief.” Blaze sighed. Finally Sonic managed to land the Blue Typhoon in a nearby clearing, allowing Blaze to power down and relax. “You feel ok?” Houdini asked. “A little drained, but fine.” Blaze replied. The group exited the Typhoon to try and determine their location. “Any idea where we are?” Sonic asked. “I dunno, I’m surprised I was able to understand as much as I did.” Amy replied.

“Wait…this looks familiar.” Knuckles looked into the distance and saw a tall structure peeking through the forest. “That’s the ancient Echidna Temple! We’re near the Mystic Ruins. Angel Island should be in that direction unless Nazo already placed the emerald back on the altar.” Knuckles said, pointing off in the distance.

Then Cream and Ashley walked out with Tails on a cot, the fox still unconscious and obviously growing weaker as time went on. “We don’t have much time.” Ashley said. Sonic clenched his fist and cursed under his breath, but then an idea came to his mind. “Knuckles…could the Master Emerald cure Tails?” he asked. “It might, but since Nazo’s got the emerald there’s no way to try.” Knuckles replied.

“He won’t have it for long.” Sonic got ready to take off again, when Amy stopped him. “Where are you going?” she asked. “I’m going after the Master Emerald, I’ll use Chaos Control to warp it to you guys, and then Knuckles can cure Tails. After that…I’ll hold off Nazo long enough for you guys to think of another plan.” Sonic replied. “But…that’s suicide.” Amy squeaked. “Come on Sonic, there’s gotta be something else we can do.” Knuckles added. “Like what? Tails won’t last much longer, and I’m the only one who can get there fast enough.” Sonic replied.

“Fine, then you go on ahead, we’ll catch up!” Dash suggested. “I like that idea! At least we’ll be able to back you up!” Amy added. This time…Sonic was glad to have the help. “Thanks guys.” Sonic said. The group nodded at him. “Alright Nazo, we’re coming for you!” the group took off running with Dash and Crash carrying Tails on the cot. “What do you think Dash? Can we do it?” Crash asked. “This is bigger than anything we’ve ever done…all I can say is that we go big or go home.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:14 am