Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+3
xstealthkingx
EchidnaPower
SonicChao4Life
7 posters

Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion

Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion

Post by Myst_thefox Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:17 pm

wings cheez me off, but i cant sprite wings so well, and blade isnt the only good spriter in this gawdforsapken universe Ticked off! im getting sick of him bieng used as a benchmark, ugh....please, just ditch quicksilver or use the old design, i mean wings is stupid unless theyre smalll, and even then there wouldnt be any use for them, ohmagawd just stop thinking blade is the best and only spriter!
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion

Post by michael the hedgehog Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:38 pm

myst calm down dude ,your going to implode soon
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Blade isn't the best spriter. It's just that he's a really good one.
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:41 pm

and im only a re-colour or a editer spriter XP
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Post by Myst_thefox Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 pm

i can do both, just give me a lot of berth and time dangit...im sorry i went all street on you guys its just that when people say " oh blade cant do this...what are we gunna do?" i lose interest and im cheezed off, and when im cheezed off then i act like a total munster,so quit your cheddering and leiscter on!

by that i mean cut the chatter and stop caring about blade until he decides to turn up 'nuff said
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Not entirely sure I understand what you're saying Myst...but I think I get the gist of it.
    Pretty much, I don't think we should rely on one specific member for one specific thing. If one member backs out, have a back up plan.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:51 pm

MauEvig wrote:Not entirely sure I understand what you're saying Myst...but I think I get the gist of it.
    Pretty much, I don't think we should rely on one specific member for one specific thing. If one member backs out, have a back up plan.

That's just it, there were no backup plans. Blade was pretty much the only spriter I could find that would actually take a job. His epic skills were a bonus. ^_^U
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Now introducing, EP's chapter 2.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tails skillfully piloted the X-Tornado through the Earth’s atmosphere, making sure to adjust for gravity and the temperature outside the plane’s metallic hull. “Hang on tight guys!” Tails exclaimed.

Tails immediately swung the plane around and headed for the Mystic Ruins, where his lab was located. “Do you think Sonic will be ok, Tails?” Amy asked, desperate for a hopeful answer.

“I don’t know Amy, I really don’t. All I do know is that that…thing that went into Sonic has somehow taken over his very being, and we need to find a way to get it out of him.” Tails said.

“But didn’t Eggman say they’d need another plan because Sonic fought that ghost?” Amy asked. “Yeah…Amy I’d like to give you a real answer, I really would, but until I do some more research I can’t guarantee anything.” Tails replied.

Amy sat back and started fighting back tears, her beloved Sonic was in dire peril and there was nothing she could do to help him. If not even Tails had a plan, what could she possibly do? “We’re coming in for a landing!” Tails exclaimed.

“Hey, what’s that down there?” Knuckles pointed out. Tails and Amy looked down as well and saw a small figure in blue sitting in front of Tails’ workshop. “Sonic?!” Amy squealed hopefully.

But as they lowered a little more, they noticed that it was just Cream wearing a new outfit.
    “What’s Cream doing here?” Amy wondered aloud. “Maybe she found out something’s wrong somehow.” Tails suggested.

Finally the X-Tornado landed, and the trio hopped out and walked towards the workshop where Cream was patiently waiting.

“Hi Tails, hi Amy, hi Mr. Knuckles!” Cream said, in her usual cheerful tone. “Hey Cream, where’d you get the awesome outfit?” Amy asked.
    “My mom bought it for me yesterday! She said it’s really good for going on adventures!” Cream exclaimed.

“Well it does look really good on you Cream, but what are you doing here?” Amy asked.
    “Well actually I’m here for Tails.” Cream said. “Oh you are huh?” Knuckles snickered. Tails rolled his eyes at the echidna warrior, who was making a big deal out of nothing.

“What do you need Cream?” Tails asked, turning back to the young rabbit.
    “Well, it’s about Gemerl, I think there might be something wrong with him.” Cream said, somewhat sadly.

“Really? What’s wrong with him?” Tails asked.
    “Well, we were playing outside when Gemerl suddenly stood up and started looking around. And that’s all he did, I don’t know why though.” Cream explained.

Tails’ eyes grew wide. “When did this happen exactly?” he asked with concern.
    “Um, maybe ten minutes ago, as soon as I saw something was wrong I flew here to see if you could help fix him.” Cream said.

Tails looked back at his two friends who had been quietly watching. “Gemerl’s in defense mode, I programmed him so that the only time he gets like that is when he senses danger within a ten mile radius! We gotta get to Cream’s house!”

The group gasped and hopped back into the X-Tornado, in hopes that they wouldn’t be too late to get to Cream’s house. “Oh wait, lemme get something!” Tails hopped out and ran into his workshop, and within seconds he emerged holding a strange machine.

Already expecting comments, Tails quickly spoke up. “I’ll explain later, let’s go!” Tails started the plane and they took off at full speed.

Meanwhile, two hedgehogs were walking through the forest, looking for something to liven up their lives. “Sheesh, what does a guy have to do to get some excitement around here?” the younger of the hedgehogs said.
    “Knock it off Crash, you’ve been complaining all day long, it’s starting to – no check that, it passed annoying two hours ago.” Dash, the elder of the two hedgehogs said.

“But I’m serious Dash.” the cyan, goggle-wearing hedgehog said, “We haven’t had anything to do in forever.”

“Why don’t you just practice your sword skills some more? You never know when something bad might happen after all.” the black and blue hedgehog replied.

“Gimme a break about that. Why don’t YOU just go back to chasing down Ashley again?” Crash snickered.

“Hey lay off about that! I told you, she has this huge crush on Shadow the Hedgehog. I keep telling her the chances of meeting him in person are almost literally a million to one, but she doesn’t care.” Dash grumbled.

As the two hedgehogs continued to walk through the forest, they heard an explosion in the far distance. “Did you hear that?” Dash asked, instinctively getting into battle ready stance. “Yeah…I did.” Crash replied, “…FINALLY! Something to do!” Crash took off running, forcing Dash to follow the over-excited cyan hedgehog.

“Crash, you better cool off before you get your can kicked!”
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Myst, I know what you're thinking. "Where's my character?!" Well, I think that to start we should only introduce the two most important characters, Dash and Crash. Myst, Ashley, and MAYBE Houdini will come later on. Blaze woin't show until later either. However one of her emeralds will make an appearence, along with the ultimate life form. What do you guys think? Did EP do good? ^^
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:53 am

EchidnaPower wrote:Now introducing, EP's chapter 2.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tails skillfully piloted the X-Tornado through the Earth’s atmosphere, making sure to adjust for gravity and the temperature outside the plane’s metallic hull. “Hang on tight guys!” Tails exclaimed.

Tails immediately swung the plane around and headed for the Mystic Ruins, where his lab was located. “Do you think Sonic will be ok, Tails?” Amy asked, desperate for a hopeful answer.

“I don’t know Amy, I really don’t. All I do know is that that…thing that went into Sonic has somehow taken over his very being, and we need to find a way to get it out of him.” Tails said.

“But didn’t Eggman say they’d need another plan because Sonic fought that ghost?” Amy asked. “Yeah…Amy I’d like to give you a real answer, I really would, but until I do some more research I can’t guarantee anything.” Tails replied.

Amy sat back and started fighting back tears, her beloved Sonic was in dire peril and there was nothing she could do to help him. If not even Tails had a plan, what could she possibly do? “We’re coming in for a landing!” Tails exclaimed.

“Hey, what’s that down there?” Knuckles pointed out. Tails and Amy looked down as well and saw a small figure in blue sitting in front of Tails’ workshop. “Sonic?!” Amy squealed hopefully.

But as they lowered a little more, they noticed that it was just Cream wearing a new outfit.
    “What’s Cream doing here?” Amy wondered aloud. “Maybe she found out something’s wrong somehow.” Tails suggested.

Finally the X-Tornado landed, and the trio hopped out and walked towards the workshop where Cream was patiently waiting.

“Hi Tails, hi Amy, hi Mr. Knuckles!” Cream said, in her usual cheerful tone. “Hey Cream, where’d you get the awesome outfit?” Amy asked.
    “My mom bought it for me yesterday! She said it’s really good for going on adventures!” Cream exclaimed.

“Well it does look really good on you Cream, but what are you doing here?” Amy asked.
    “Well actually I’m here for Tails.” Cream said. “Oh you are huh?” Knuckles snickered. Tails rolled his eyes at the echidna warrior, who was making a big deal out of nothing.

“What do you need Cream?” Tails asked, turning back to the young rabbit.
    “Well, it’s about Gemerl, I think there might be something wrong with him.” Cream said, somewhat sadly.

“Really? What’s wrong with him?” Tails asked.
    “Well, we were playing outside when Gemerl suddenly stood up and started looking around. And that’s all he did, I don’t know why though.” Cream explained.

Tails’ eyes grew wide. “When did this happen exactly?” he asked with concern.
    “Um, maybe ten minutes ago, as soon as I saw something was wrong I flew here to see if you could help fix him.” Cream said.

Tails looked back at his two friends who had been quietly watching. “Gemerl’s in defense mode, I programmed him so that the only time he gets like that is when he senses danger within a ten mile radius! We gotta get to Cream’s house!”

The group gasped and hopped back into the X-Tornado, in hopes that they wouldn’t be too late to get to Cream’s house. “Oh wait, lemme get something!” Tails hopped out and ran into his workshop, and within seconds he emerged holding a strange machine.

Already expecting comments, Tails quickly spoke up. “I’ll explain later, let’s go!” Tails started the plane and they took off at full speed.

Meanwhile, two hedgehogs were walking through the forest, looking for something to liven up their lives. “Sheesh, what does a guy have to do to get some excitement around here?” the younger of the hedgehogs said.
    “Knock it off Crash, you’ve been complaining all day long, it’s starting to – no check that, it passed annoying two hours ago.” Dash, the elder of the two hedgehogs said.

“But I’m serious Dash.” the cyan, goggle-wearing hedgehog said, “We haven’t had anything to do in forever.”

“Why don’t you just practice your sword skills some more? You never know when something bad might happen after all.” the black and blue hedgehog replied.

“Gimme a break about that. Why don’t YOU just go back to chasing down Ashley again?” Crash snickered.

“Hey lay off about that! I told you, she has this huge crush on Shadow the Hedgehog. I keep telling her the chances of meeting him in person are almost literally a million to one, but she doesn’t care.” Dash grumbled.

As the two hedgehogs continued to walk through the forest, they heard an explosion in the far distance. “Did you hear that?” Dash asked, instinctively getting into battle ready stance. “Yeah…I did.” Crash replied, “…FINALLY! Something to do!” Crash took off running, forcing Dash to follow the over-excited cyan hedgehog.

“Crash, you better cool off before you get your can kicked!”
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Myst, I know what you're thinking. "Where's my character?!" Well, I think that to start we should only introduce the two most important characters, Dash and Crash. Myst, Ashley, and MAYBE Houdini will come later on. Blaze woin't show until later either. However one of her emeralds will make an appearence, along with the ultimate life form. What do you guys think? Did EP do good? ^^

...You just nailed Crash's personality. Awesome. Very Happy

Official Chapter 2, anyone?
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:34 am

Sorry for the double post, but here's my Chapter 3. Of course, it'll probably be ruled out by EP. Razz

------------------------------------

Running out of the forest, the two hedgehogs end up in the back of someone's yard. But it wasn't just that, it was a robot crumbled and broken, and a strange, blue hedgehog lying on him.
    "Is this IT?" Crash exclaims, standing still.
    "Hey, I know that guy..." Dash responds, slowly walking toward them.
    Suddenly, Tails, Cream, Knuckles, and Amy come out of the forest, Amy panting hard.
    "Hey, get away from our friends!" Knuckles threatened, raising his fist, "Or I'll pound you to dust!"
    "Back off, jerk!" Crash replies, bringing his sword in front of him, "We found this first!"
    And the battle began. Knuckles began to dig under the ground, and tunneled his way to Crash. The fist hit Crash's knee, and sent Crash five feet.
    "Ow," Crash says, holding balance, "Well, let's see you dodge this handy move!" And Crash plants his sword in front of him, spreading an entire electrical charge all around it ten feet. Shocking everyone except Crash and Dash.
    "Knuckles, are you okay?" Tails asks, putting a hand on Knuckles' shoulder.
    "Yeah, but how come THEY didn't get shocked?" Knuckles points to the unshocked hedgehogs.
    "We have special bands Dash invented himself." Crash grins, showing his wrist.

That's all I have so far. Suggestions?
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:52 am

SonicChao4Life wrote:Sorry for the double post, but here's my Chapter 3. Of course, it'll probably be ruled out by EP. Razz

Running out of the forest, the two hedgehogs end up in the back of someone's yard. But it wasn't just that, it was a robot crumbled and broken, and a strange, blue hedgehog lying on him.
    "Is this IT?" Crash exclaims, standing still.
    "Hey, I know that guy..." Dash responds, slowly walking toward them.
    Suddenly, Tails, Cream, Knuckles, and Amy come out of the forest, Amy panting hard.
    "Hey, get away from our friends!" Knuckles threatened, raising his fist, "Or I'll pound you to dust!"
    "Back off, jerk!" Crash replies, bringing his sword in front of him, "We found this first!"
    And the battle began. Knuckles began to dig under the ground, and tunneled his way to Crash. The fist hit Crash's knee, and sent Crash five feet.
    "Ow," Crash says, holding balance, "Well, let's see you dodge this handy move!" And Crash plants his sword in front of him, spreading an entire electrical charge all around it ten feet. Shocking everyone except Crash and Dash.
    "Knuckles, are you okay?" Tails asks, putting a hand on Knuckles' shoulder.
    "Yeah, but how come THEY didn't get shocked?" Knuckles points to the unshocked hedgehogs.
    "We have special bands Dash invented himself." Crash grins, showing his wrist.

That's all I have so far. Suggestions?

Yep. I had a shower inspiration last night. xD If you recall I made Tails grab a machine from his workshop, that'll be crucial to getting Sonic back. Also, why you make them fight? D:

There will be a battle, but you remember that cameo for Gemerl I mentioned in the sprite topic? It'll be Gemerl fighting off the Red Metal Sonic clones. Once the revamped gizoid can't handle anymore, that's when Tails, Cream, Amy, and Knux will show up. Obviously Cream won't be fighting, so she'll go off to the side. Ahh...I might as well write the chapter if I'm gonna rant on. xD
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:54 pm

EchidnaPower wrote:Also, why you make them fight? D:

Because I thought it would be interesting. Smile And time placement, sorry about that. Razz
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Cream CAN fight can't she? Isn't she capable of doing something? :p
    This is why I don't like her too much. She's too sugary sweet, too much of a girlly-girl, and a huge damsel in distress. I mean she can FLY but she doesn't even use it, she just runs off.
    Marine on the other hand...well...Marine's a lot like Scrappy-doo..."Let me at 'em let me at 'em!"
    I know! Cream can throw Cheese at the robots! *shot* XD;
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Post by Myst_thefox Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:57 pm

well you know what? im not gunna write, i think ep has made it clear im not wanted*packs writery stuff* i would take my ideas but they make good oatmeal just juice them and crush them Smile

Neutral in case you didnt catch on, that my friends was sarcasm, i find your comment hurtfull, in fact i couldnt care less whether myst is in it thanks, so no need for the howdy'do and the hoot and a holler to rille me up, because im not one to be riled, remember that your not the only capable person here, fact.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:40 pm

k, so I'm assuming that my Chapter 2 is the official one. So, can I send SonicSong182 her lines so she can get started on Amy's Chapter 2 lines?
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Alright guys, I posted Chap 2 on fanfiction.net and I sent Tails and Amy their Chap 2 stuff. Now, here's Chap 3, tell me what you think.
    ---------------------

As Tails pushed the X-Tornado to her limit, he had a million and one things racing through his mind, all jockeying for position in his brain as to what he would think of first.

“I hope that my plan works!”

“What if it doesn’t work?!”

“Is Gemerl ok?”

“Will Cream be ok if Gemerl’s NOT ok?”

Even with all that racing through his mind, he still managed to find it inside himself to masterfully pilot his most valuable creation through the skies.
    “We’re almost there gang!” the two-tailed fox exclaimed.

“I think we’re there now! Look down there!” Knuckles exclaimed. The group looked down and saw Gemerl fighting off robots left and right, his Gizoid powers smashing through robot after robot as they came. “Those robots look familiar.” Amy said thoughtfully.

As the X-Tornado flew in lower, they realized exactly why the robots looked familiar. “It’s a bunch of those freaky Metal Sonic clones!” Knuckles roared. “Hurry Tails! Gemerl doesn’t look like he can take much more!” Cream cried.

“Hang on guys! We’re coming in for a landing!” Tails found a nearby clearing where he could land, running over a mob of red Metal Sonics in the process. In a matter of seconds they were swarmed by snarling robots, clawing viciously at the cockpit. “Tails, do something!” Cream whimpered.

“I’LL do something! I’m taking them down!” Knuckles growled. Knuckles hit the eject button on his seat, and the fiery echidna jumped off of his seat and punched down three Metal Sonics at once.

But he was quickly swarmed by dozens more, they were quite literally everywhere. “A little help here?!” the echidna yelled. Tails was about to open the cockpit, when a bunch more Metal Sonics swarmed the ship. “We can’t get anywhere as long as these robots are on top of us!” Amy exclaimed angrily.

Then if things weren’t bad enough, the group saw both Knuckles and Gemerl taking a serious beating. The red Metal Sonics slashed mercilessly at the echidna’s body, invoking grunts and groans of pain from the guardian’s mouth.

And the revamped Gizoid was not any better off, even with his powers, the robot guardian could not hold off the sheer amount of numbers that were opposing him.

Crackling and struggling to stay upright, one last blow to the Gizoid’s head knocked Gemerl out. “Oh no! Gemerl!” Cream cried for her friend.

Just when things seemed hopeless, two hedgehogs came from nowhere and started knocking robots around. “Who are they?” Amy asked. Within a matter of seconds, the robots around the cockpit mysteriously froze up, and fell to the ground.

“Everyone out now!” the black and blue hedgehog yelled. Tails took the opportunity and ejected the group from the swarmed plane, and the battle immediately got started again. The two strangers freed Knuckles and Gemerl, and then moved on to continue the attack.

“Crash! Heads up!” the black and blue hedgehog yelled. The cyan hedgehog quickly turned around and sliced the attacking red Metal Sonic with his signature plasma sword, and then charged ahead to slice up one that had caught his buddy off guard. “Just returning the favor Dash.” Crash snickered.

Dash smirked and blasted away with his freezing ice powers, ultimately causing the robots to crumble into chunks of ice.

But then the battle started getting really heated as one enormous robot came out of nowhere with another army, and started knocking the group around. “Where are they all coming from?!” Crash yelled.

“I don’t know, but as long as they keep coming I’ll keep punching!” Knuckles roared, as he took down two more. “Well what’ll you do about him?!” Dash yelled, referring to the huge one bearing down on them.

The enormous robot swept its arm, and knocked each and every one of the group, excluding Cream who was standing back to avoid danger, onto their backs. Of course in doing so, it destroyed the other Metal Sonics remaining. “That thing’s not like the little ones! It’s powered by something!” Tails exclaimed.

With the hazard of the regular robots eliminated, the group quickly got up and started dodging the attacks of the huge red Metal Sonic. “I can’t even dent this thing!” Knuckles growled as he continued to punch the leg of the robot.

Even the powers and weapons of the two strangers were ineffective against the monster, Dash’s ice powers couldn’t cleanly freeze the metallic structure due to the sheer size, and the robot was apparently protected against Crash’s Plasma Sword. “Shoot! I can’t get through!” the cyan hedgehog exclaimed.

The robot slowly swung its arm again, and once again the group was knocked back. “Eggman’s gotta be behind this somehow!” Amy exclaimed angrily.

“Dash, backup time?” Crash asked nervously. Dash nodded and turned on his wrist communicator, “Ashley, we need help! Come to these coordinates immediately!” However by the time Dash finished the communication, the giant robot had grabbed him and Crash in one hand, and the other three in the other.

“Oh no!” Cream cried from the clearing. But just as she said that, a black blur zoomed past her, causing her to brace herself to prevent being blown away.

The group continued to attack even in their captured state, but the robot stayed firm. But just when things seemed hopeless, a blast of yellow energy came from nowhere and knocked the huge robot off balance. “Was that…?” Amy asked.

“I think so…” Tails replied. All of a sudden, the robot started shaking and sparking violently, its body was being assaulted from the inside out, and it wouldn’t be long before it blew up.

“Hit the dirt!” Dash yelled. The group ducked and covered as the robot gave one last metallic shriek before it blew up, and a black blur emerged holding a shining jewel.

“Oh no way.” Dash grumbled. “Thanks Shadow, we were really in a jam there.” Tails said, extending a hand to Shadow. Shadow just crossed his arms and closed his eyes. “Believe me, the only reason I was here was to save this.” Shadow was holding a shining gem that seemed to emanate power.

“Is that a Chaos Emerald?” Amy asked. “Can’t be, Zero has all the emeralds.” Knuckles replied. “Indeed I do!” the group looked up and saw Zero 3 charging towards them at blinding speed.

Shadow managed to warp away in time, but the others were knocked back by the sonic boom created by the body Zero was encased in. “What’s your problem Sonic?” Shadow asked in his usual uninterested tone.

“That’s not Sonic, Shadow!” Tails warned. Shadow just raised an eyebrow at the young fox, but that would prove to be a mistake. “Chaos Control!” the monster vanished from sight, catching Shadow off guard. “Shadow, get out of there!” Knuckles roared.

It was too late. The moment Zero 3 came out of Chaos Control, Shadow was hit hard, and the black hedgehog relinquished the item in his possession. “Why thank you Shadow, I appreciate i – arrgh!” Zero 3 began cringing in pain once again, as Sonic was apparently still inside, fighting against the monster’s will. “Enough’s…enough! Stop…hurting my friends!”

That’s when Tails made his move. “We don’t have a lot of time! Knuckles, Shadow, hold Zero down while I reverse the polarity on my Gene Splicer!” Without hesitating, Knuckles and Shadow jumped into the air and brought the struggling Zero/Sonic down to earth.

“C’mon Crash!” Dash and his friend grabbed the golden being’s arms, while Knuckles and Shadow grabbed his legs.

“On your what?” Amy asked. “It’s a machine I designed to merge two objects into one! Theoretically, with reversed polarity, I could split Sonic’s molecular structure from Zero’s!” Tails explained.

“Theoretically? What happens to Sonic if it DOESN’T work?” Amy asked worriedly. “He…H-He may not survive the shock of being split since Zero has such a tight grip on him…it may not even work at all…but we’d have to kill Sonic otherwise! At least this way he has a chance!” Tails explained.

“Hey Tails, hurry up with that thing already!” Knuckles yelled, as he and the three hedgehogs struggled to keep the snarling monster at bay. The golden aura burned through their gloves, inflicting a searing pain on their hands.

“Alright, here goes nothing!” Tails fired, and the electric beam struck just after Zero 3 had managed to break free of the group’s grip. With grunts and groans from both sides of the merged being, the crackling electricity practically blinded them with its sheer brightness.

“Sonic, please be ok.” Amy begged quietly. “What’s…happening to me?” Zero grunted. “We’re being…split apart!” Sonic exclaimed, although painfully.

“Must…maintain…my form!” Zero strained. Zero fought with all his might to maintain control over Sonic’s body, and for a moment it seemed that it would work. “Sonic!” the distressed voices of his friends strengthened Sonic’s will to win, and with one last burst of strength, Sonic pushed away from Zero, and in a flash of blinding white light, Sonic fell to the ground.

“Sonic!” Tails, Amy, Cream, and Knuckles ran to tend to their friend, while Shadow, Dash, and Crash held back. “Is Mr. Sonic ok?” Cream asked with concern. Amy was the first one to check Sonic’s condition. The young pink hedgehog reached for his wrist to check for a pulse. “It’s weak!” she gasped despairingly.

“And what happened to Zero?” Tails asked. As if to answer their question, Eggman appeared. “What a pleasure it is to see you all here again.” the evil scientist chortled. “Cut the friendly act Eggman! What did you do to Sonic?” Knuckles roared.

“I did not do anything actually; it was the fox boy’s Gene Splicer that made him lose consciousness. For a moment it seemed that I would have to figure out a new plan, but now behold the monster that you’ve created.” Eggman waved his hand and showed the group something they couldn’t believe was true. “It…can’t be.” Amy gasped.

What they saw was Zero 3, still encased in Sonic’s form. “I was wondering how I would prevent Sonic from further interfering with my plan, but thanks to you fox boy, I no longer have to worry. Sonic is clearly out of the picture now, so there’s no one else who can stop me!”

“You mean…if I hadn’t…” Tails was cut-off. “Indeed, Sonic was already extremely weak due to sharing a body with Zero, but now that he’s been split apart from Zero’s support, you may have sent him hurtling into an irreversible state of unconsciousness, meanwhile Zero has fully adapted to Sonic’s form, and no longer requires Sonic’s support.”

“You…you butcher!” Knuckles charged for Eggman, but Zero acted almost instantaneously, and hit the guardian hard enough to put him into a crater. “Knuckles!” they cried.

Now Shadow had seen enough. “I’m afraid I can’t let you do this doctor.” the black hedgehog said determinedly. “Shadow, you’re here too I see. You’ve come for this emerald I suppose?” Eggman replied, holding up a shining stone.

Shadow growled and vanished as he activated Chaos Control, but Zero 3 was once again prepared as he too activated the mysterious ability and vanished as well. “Quick! While Shadow fights off Zero, let’s get out of here!” Dash exclaimed suddenly.

“Not so fast, we don’t know why you wanna help us; in fact we don’t even know you.” Knuckles said suspiciously. “Knuckles don’t be such a pain! They’re giving us a chance to get Sonic to safety!” Amy slung Sonic over her powerful, hammer-toting arms and took off running as fast as her legs could carry her, with Tails and Cream not far behind.

“Wait, what about Gemerl?” Cream cried. Knuckles looked at the two hedgehogs and growled. “Alright, you REALLY wanna help? Grab that robot and follow us!” Knuckles charged ahead to act as escort for his friends, leaving Dash and Crash semi-by themselves.

“And who are you two supposed to be? Sonic’s replacements?” Eggman chortled. “Just a couple of guys looking for something to do. Beating you and your friends should take care of that problem.” Dash jeered.

“If you insist. Zero! Dispose of them!” Eggman ordered. Zero came out of Chaos Control holding Shadow tightly around the neck, with the black hedgehog struggling to break free of the Chaos Emerald powered being’s death grip.

“Y-You’ll regret messing with the ultimate life form!” Shadow croaked. Zero merely stayed silent and slammed Shadow onto the floor. The black hedgehog fought to continue the fight, but eventually ran out of strength and simply passed out.

“Good Zero. Let’s take him with us so that I may add his DNA to yours.” Eggman chortled evilly. Dash acted purely out of instinct when he grabbed Shadow and took off running with Crash trailing behind. “Bah, no matter. Come Zero; let us continue building on your power.” Eggman chortled.

“This is Dash. Ashley, change of plans, I’ll give you new coordinates upon arrival to our destination.” Dash continued to run while toting the unconscious hedgehog over his shoulder.

“Hey Dash, you know what’s funny? You’re carrying the dude Ashley’s got a crush on.” Crash said while toting the badly damaged Gizoid.

Dash’s eyes widened as he realized what Crash said. “And I just called her to meet him.”
    ---------------------------------

Well guys?

Last edited by EchidnaPower on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:28 am

Awesome props again. I've got to make sure I write more to help out around here.

Also, Crash is brown now. Not cyan. Just an FYI. Razz
    And if anyone asks, I'll fix his sprites for the story, two or three at a time. Sorry for being such a slacker, guys. Sad
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Here's my Chapter 4. It's basically Sonic having a nightmare in his mind, during all the fighting.
    -----------------------

Ugh...

...Giant robots. Wake... up...

...Zero.

Sonic stood up. He stood inside a pitch black area, with nobody and nothing with him.

"Tails...?" Sonic called, "Knuckles? Amy?"
    He looked around, and walked in a circle. "Heh, this might be one of the doctor's tricks," he chuckled. But then he stopped himself. "But I was stuck with Zero back there. Dang."
    Sonic heard a strange noise strike him. "That sounds like one of Eggman's aircrafts. I better find him.... and my pals." And Sonic ran in a straight direction, as fast as he could go.

300 MPH.

500 MPH.

800 MPH.

A few hours later, he stopped. "I'm getting nowhere," he said to himself, beginning to sit down. But instantly, a backdrop appeared. A large, grassy plain.
    "Huh?" Sonic said in confusion. "Now where am I?"
    Immediately, everything was colored in a blood red hue, except for Sonic. "What gives, Egghead?" he shouts, "Don't pull any more tricks!"
    And suddenly, Eggman approaches him, in a strange aircraft, unlike his usual ones. It was shaped like the head of a familiar face. He stopped, and pulled a lever.
    "Aha! There you are!" Sonic prepares for his battle with Eggman, but Eggman ignores him, and points to people behind him. "Capture the weaklings!" he cackled insanely. Sonic looks behind him, and sees Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Cream, all lying on the grass and severely injured. "No! Guys!" Sonic shouts, running to them. But the moment he ran, a sharp pain attacked him, and Sonic fell to his knees. "Ow! What the heck?!" Sonic mumbles, trying to get up. But a fleet of red Metal Sonic robots fly right above him, and Sonic is unable to help.
    "Can't let them win!" Sonic shouts, getting up. But Sonic was just too weak and in pain to help his friends. Ten robots grab the four injured, and await commands.
    Eggman pushes a button, and his craft transforms into a cannon. "Say hello to my disintegrator, and goodbye to your lives." Eggman laughs evilly, pulling a switch, and begins charging a ball of light. A second later, a painfully bright ray of light surged at them. A giant explosion occurred, sending Sonic flying backward.

...Moments later, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Cream were off the surface of the Earth. The robots remained unharmed, however. Sonic looked at the scene, in shock. "They... died?!" Sonic said quietly. He did not want to believe it, but it has just happened. His friends have passed away. Eggman laughed insanely, and flew off with his robots into the horizon. "No! It can't be!" Sonic bawled, on the ground. He hit the ground with much force, and sobbed. "Eggman will pay for this..." he grumbled, slowly transforming into Dark Sonic without knowing.

Last edited by SonicChao4Life on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Sounds interesting. However right at the end is where you messed up. They're not being chased anymore, remember Shadow blew the giant robot up from the inside.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:08 pm

EchidnaPower wrote:Sounds interesting. However right at the end is where you messed up. They're not being chased anymore, remember Shadow blew the giant robot up from the inside.

Oops. xD

I'll remove that tiny smidge.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:58 pm

When I heard of the giant metal Sonic being mentioned...I immediately thought of this:

Giant Red Metal Sonic

If anyone ever played Knuckles Chaotix back in the day...you'd see a giant metal Sonic.

Funny how Knuckles doesn't even acknowledge the chaotix anymore...sad. I don't think people consider Knuckles Chaotix canon...
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Actually, the Giant Red Metal Sonic was my idea. Wayyyy back in the old Chapter 2 of the story.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 pm

SonicChao4Life wrote:Actually, the Giant Red Metal Sonic was my idea. Wayyyy back in the old Chapter 2 of the story.

Quite correct. I guess in the long run I shouldn't take ALL the credit. A lot of the story I wrote were based off of Crash's ideas. I just came and brought them to life. (But Nazo was all me =P)
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Although it would be cool to use that model for the game. Smile Some of the more nostalgic Sonic fans might appreciate it.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Revival, please?

Anyway, I am slowly progressing on possible enemy ideas. You might find a few interesting. I think one of them is a fusion between an Eggman Pawn and a Buzzy Beetle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:54 am