Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+3
xstealthkingx
EchidnaPower
SonicChao4Life
7 posters

Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion

EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion

Post by EchidnaPower Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Revival will happen when I write again. I'm writing my Pokemon fic ATM and then Dash is next in the rotation.
    Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Dash Points : 11

Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion

Post by Xyno76 Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 pm

EDIT: Oops! heh, posted it in the wrong topic... XD

Okay, due to recent discussion on the chat, there was a conclusion that 3 newcomers will be added into the dash adventures: Xyno The Hedgehog, Netak The Lynx, & Fina The cat!

Profiles included.

Xyno The Hedgehog

Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion - Page 3 Xyno__s_newest_pic_by_xyno76-d38g93d
    Born in: Dimension 76 (City name to be determined)
    Hobbies: Making inventions, hanging out with his buds.
    Intrests: Almost anything that has to do with technology or electricity, playing video games.
    Weapon of choice: Self made PDA/Watch (Named the Holo-PDA) that can summon holograms of weapons that will actually hurt you.

Okay, tyno will take over for his profiles...

Netak & Fina
    Dash Adventures: New Story Discussion - Page 3 Netak___fina_by_tyno15-d34at16

Netak the lynx
    Birth place: (Dimension 15) Cyatic Town
    Hobbies: Chillin' with friends, training for battle
    Weapons: Slash daggers
    (optional) theme: It Doesn't Even Matter (Linkin Park)

Fina the lynx
    Birth place: (Dimension 15) Cyatic Town
    Hobbies: Spending time with friends/Netak
    Weapon: jumping on people's heads and jabbing them XD
    optional theme: Dreams of an Absolution (youtube blaze version)

okay, now that we got the profiles out of the way, i want to tell you how they would get the the dash adventures world.
    (This is the into to Dimension Break through Xyno's Intro... there is a real intro for DB, but its on Tyno's Side, as in, tyno's intro happens first)

well in Dimension break, Lucas (Xyno's Father) was trying to invent dimension travel, and got far into the invention, but was missing something... something almost impossible to find, and gave up on the project...

after a few years... Xyno (who is now 14 at the time), who was separated from his family at an early age finally reunited with them, and found out where his love of inventing came from. but after a year, Xyno was snooping around his dad's lab, and came across the blueprints of the dimension warper prototype... so he took it and and secretly started working on the project.. after a month, he had everything his dad did, and was also missing the last piece... frustrated, he experimented with random objects to see if it would work... after many unsuccessful attempts... he came across an object with incredible power... (object to be named in the sequel) and it worked!!!

So he called his friend Axel the Echidna, his cousin Chaoson, and his brother, Cyan (new name to be decided) to join on in! the machine was like the size of a room, so a lot of people could fit in... unfortunately, Chaoson's dad doc hid in the ship when they traveled. (just to clarify, Doc is a nickname used by all characters in the story, and that he is Lucas' Brother.)

So they departed to various dimensions (Xyno giving the honor of naming dimensions since he invented dimension travel.) they started from thier homeland, Codenamed: Dimension76, to places they really didn't want to name until later... (after about the 5th random dimension, Xyno ends up at Dash's Dimension, and it turns out they were in a middle of a battle, so when Xyno's ship came out of nowhere... there was an awkward silence and staring for about 10 seconds... then Xyno warped away...

but then they ended up at Codename: Dimension 15 (Netak's homeworld/ dimension) and then DB goes from there (not to be discussed for now) but after some events in DB, Xyno wanted to go back to the world where he saw similar lifeforms (E.G. Dash/Sonic Universe) Netak overheard Xyno talking about it to Axel, and insisted Fina and him would come... so they head of to the sonic universe... to be contiued for the Dash adventures from there....

whew!!! how do you post these things!!!!!

well... what do you think on how they get to dash? cuz they do live in seperate dimensions....
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Dash Points : 8
    Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Also since a recent disscution ,michael and myra will join it too

their profiles are in the da2 topic
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:33 am

Alright folks, Chap 4, lemme know what you think.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

The team headed to Tails’ Workshop where they assumed they would be safe from enemy attack. Upon arrival, Tails hurried in and switched on his master computer and immediately started punching in data. “Come on, come on!” the fox boy mumbled desperately.

The computer beeped, and Tails immediately jumped from his chair, “Get Sonic hooked up to this and fast!” Tails exclaimed, holding up a wire.

Amy didn’t question and placed Sonic down on the table while Tails hooked the unconscious hedgehog to wires. “Will he be ok Tails?” Amy asked worriedly. “I don’t know…at least not yet.” Tails replied.

Tails finished hooking Sonic up, and the computer started beeping with Sonic’s vital signs, and they were relieved to see that Sonic wasn’t dead, but he wasn’t exactly in good health either. “He’s alive!” Amy cheered.

“Yeah…except…I don’t know how to get him back to consciousness.” Tails said. “Why don’t we just try splashing some water on his face?” Knuckles suggested. “Knuckles if it was that simple I would’ve done it already!” Tails replied.

“Isn’t there anything you can do for Mr. Sonic, Tails?” Cream asked worriedly. “I don’t know…l-let’s not worry about that right now, come on, I’ll see what I can do for Gemerl, ok?” Tails led the young rabbit over to the main workshop area, Crash followed to drop off the damaged Gizoid.

“What are you gonna do?” Crash asked. “Well first I have to assess the
    damage and see how extensive it is, then I’ll be able to start the repairs.” Tails replied.

“Put me down you idiot.” Shadow growled. Dash had forgotten he was lugging Shadow over his shoulder, and the ultimate life form had apparently regained consciousness. Dash dropped Shadow like a hot potato and walked over to where Crash was.

“Now that we’re out of danger, I think it’s time we get introduced.” Knuckles said, rather insistently. “The name’s Dash, this here is my buddy Crash.” Dash explained.

“It’s nice to meet you Mr. Dash and Mr. Crash.” Cream said cheerfully. “Nice to meet you too kid.” Crash replied.
    “That takes care of the who, now let’s take care of the why.” Knuckles said.

“Look, we’re just two guys who wanna help out in any way we can, and that’s all.” Dash insisted. “Just drop it Knuckles, we should be grateful for whatever help we can get.” Tails said, looking up from his repair work.

“Well now that that’s settled, go ahead and call Ashley so we can get a little more muscle on our side.” Crash said. Dash groaned and pressed a button on his wrist communicator, and the small watch-like object started giving off a signal. “There, happy?” Dash grumbled.

“Alright, we’re wasting time here; explain to me what’s going on already.” Shadow said. “Well, simply put, Sonic was taken over by a monster and it took over and apparently cloned his body, which means Eggman has a crazed monster on his side AND the Chaos Emeralds.” Tails explained.

“And he has those other emeralds that apparently generate almost the same amount of power as the Chaos Emeralds.” Shadow said.
    “That emerald he was holding looked familiar, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.” Amy said. “I know! That was one of Blaze’s emeralds!” Cream exclaimed suddenly.

“You mean the Sol Emeralds?” Tails asked. “Yeah! Mr. Shadow, did it feel warm?” Cream asked. “Warm is an understatement, its power felt like a sauna.” Shadow replied in his usual cool manner.

“Good catch Cream!” Tails exclaimed. “Thanks Tails!” Cream replied cheerily. Just then, the door to Tails’ workshop opened, and a young, violet hedgehog girl with bangs that covered her eye and a tight white top and red shorts walked in. “Alright Dash, what’s going o – oh…my…gosh…”

Somewhere in the nearby forest, another battle was taking place. “Finish her Metal Sonic!” Eggman roared. “Not likely Doctor!” a fireball was launched at the blue robot, and it knocked it out and even made it crackle horrifically.

“Now hand over the Sol Emerald before I do the same to you!” Blaze the Cat formed another fireball and threatened the doctor with it. “I must say I wasn’t counting on your arrival in this dimension.” Eggman said.

“You transported the Sol Emeralds from my dimension and you didn’t expect me to arrive? What kind of a fool do you take me for?” Blaze spat. “It was merely coincidence that your emeralds appeared in my dimension I assure you, however as long as they were I decided that I could use them to my advantage.” Eggman chortled.

“You’ve clearly underestimated the power of my flames, if you refuse to return them willingly, I shall have to take them from you by force!” Blaze threatened. “I’m afraid that won’t be possible my dear, Sonic would not appreciate having power taken from him.” Eggman said.

“What do you mean Sonic? Sonic would never do something so selfish!” Blaze spat. “Are you quite sure of that? Say hello to my latest ally, Sonic the Hedgehog.” Eggman chortled. Zero 3 appeared from the trees, and Blaze looked on in horror at what she was seeing.

“Sonic, it can’t be!” Blaze gasped. “Surprised to see me?” Zero 3 snickered, knowing that his lie was convincing the fiery princess.
    “What happened to you? This isn’t the Sonic I know, the doctor must’ve done something to you!” Blaze exclaimed.

“All the doctor has done is show me how awesome power can be, and if getting more means I have to steal the emeralds from your dimension, then I will.” Zero 3 lied.

“I…I don’t believe this.” Blaze gasped in shock. “Believe it my dear, and now Sonic, destroy her!” Eggman ordered. “With pleasure.” Zero 3 sneered. “Not on your life!” the fiery cat’s flames burned intensely with anger and bitterness, she simply couldn’t believe that Sonic would turn from everything he believed in so easily, but Blaze didn’t realize that the golden hedgehog fighting her was not the real Sonic.

“Super Sonic Wind!” Zero 3 utilized one of Sonic’s abilities and fired a wave of energized wind at the cat. Blaze jumped out of the way and charged towards the image of Super Sonic with a blazing kick. Zero 3 merely shielded himself and bounced the cat off. “That’s pathetic.” Zero 3 snickered.

Zero 3 punched Blaze with a mighty swing of his fist, and the cat princess fell to the ground, “I’m not through yet!” Blaze fired a barrage of fireballs at the monster, but Zero 3 merely dodged each one, moving faster than the speed of light.

Then the real carnage began, Zero 3 flew in and shoulder-charged Blaze, sending the fiery feline flying backwards, Zero 3 quickly caught up and started punching and kicking the cat from all angles. Blaze fell to the ground once more and forced herself to her feet. “You are quite persistent my dear, but I’m afraid that you’re only prolonging your pain.” Eggman chortled.

Zero 3 charged Sonic’s Light Speed Attack, and when he activated it, Blaze took nearly 20 hits at once in a matter of seconds, finally the cat could barely remain conscious anymore, Super Sonic was merely too much for her to handle. “You…will pay for your treachery…Sonic the Hedgehog.” Blaze croaked. “Now Sonic, finish her!” Eggman ordered.

Zero 3 charged a huge ball of energy that would ultimately obliterate the princess from existence, but just before Zero 3 fired, a furry figure leaped from the trees, grabbed Blaze by the waist and scurried into the nearby forest to hide. “What’s happening here?” Eggman exclaimed in shock.

“Unhand me you…” the figure placed his gloved hand over Blaze’s mouth, and waited until Eggman and Zero 3 left before releasing the enraged and pained feline. “Whew, that was close.” The figure said, his bushy tail swinging back and forth.

“Who are you and why did you help me?” Blaze demanded to know. “They call me Houdini, Houdini the Sugar Glider, I helped because I’m a master at escaping, and I was raised to help those who needed help. Does that answer your question?” Houdini asked.

Blaze rubbed at her wounds and didn’t respond to the Glider’s explanation. “Here, lemme see.” Houdini offered. Blaze jumped back and readied a fireball in case Houdini got any closer, after having who she thought was Sonic turn his back on everything he said he believed in, she wasn’t in the mood to trust anyone.

“You’re pretty messed up, we need to get you somewhere where you can recover.” Houdini said. “WE will not do anything, MY mission is to get the Sol Emeralds back, and in order to that, Sonic the Hedgehog must be defeated.”

Blaze turned and ran at full speed, her instincts told her that if Sonic had turned, his adopted little brother may have as well, so the logical thing to do was find Tails’ Workshop and take the emeralds back. “I trusted you Sonic; I thought you cared; well now you’ll feel the wrath of my flames!”
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Alright that's that. Now Blaze, Ashley, and Houdini have been introduced, and before you say anything Mau, let me assure you that this misunderstanding with Blaze will be fully resolved by the next chapter.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Sweet! But may you add the nightmare part I wrote earlier when posting this?

And once again, epic personality accuracy.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Alright that's that. Now Blaze, Ashley, and Houdini have been introduced, and before you say anything Mau, let me assure you that this misunderstanding with Blaze will be fully resolved by the next chapter.

Oh don't worry EP, I thought character wise, that Blaze was done quite well. The fact that Blaze thinks Sonic betrayed her is an interesting plot twist and I kind of like it.
    The only thing I kind of will nit pick about...is that Shadow said the Sol Emeralds were ALMOST as powerful as the Chaos Emeralds. He could've been mistaken however, but my understanding is that the Sol Emeralds paralleled the Chaos Emeralds' power. Which means they're equal in power, but may give off a different kind of power. I liked how you described them as feeling like a Sauna though. Smile Good description.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Well I figured that since Shadow was unfamiliar with their power, he wouldn't get the full feeling of their power.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:08 pm

I see. Well that makes sense then. ^^
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 pm

"Begin to plug your ears in three... two... one..." Crash said, preparing for a mighty sound attack from Ashley the Hedgehog.

"Shadow! Oh my gosh!" Ashley screamed with joy, hugging Shadow, "Shadow! YAY!"

"Don't get too comfortable with her, Ultimate Lifeform..." Dash grumbled, watching Shadow's expressions.

"Believe me, I won't." Shadow sighs, looking at Ashley.

Crash walked around, looking at different pieces of mechanics hung on the walls and standing on the floor. "So which one makes us super and kick evil butt?" he asks to Tails, turning to the busy Fox.

"None at the moment," Tails responds, using his wrench and turning bolts on Emerl's legs, "And none anytime soon. If there was a machine like that, it would need a very powerful energy source, more powerful than a Chaos Emerald, likewise."

"Okay then," Dash says, avoiding the sight of Ashley and Shadow, "That means we need to head to the Negative Zone."

"What's the Negative Zone?" Amy asked.

"It's an alternative version of the Special Zone," Shadow answered, walking into the conversation, "Very similar, in comparison. Like the Special Zone, the Negative Zone has powerful gems hidden inside each part of the zone, and it's own ruler similar to Feist*."

(*Feist is a Panda and the overlord of the Special Zone in the Archie Comics series of Sonic the Hedgehog, for those of you unknown to Feist.)

"I hate the Negative Zone," Ashley mumbles.

"But Shadow forgot something," Crash interrupts, "Unlike the Special Zone, a lot of weird stuff happens. Like the last time me and Dash were there, all we could say was some really old language that we had no clue what we said, and zero gravity to add to the mix. And besides, we don't have 50 Rings to enter the Negative Zone anyway."

"But I know where to get some!" Tails added, grinning widely. "The Marble Zone has hidden Ring Boxes in some tunnels. We can get 50 Rings from there, come back, and get in the Negative Zone."

"Great idea, Tails!" Cream cheered, jumping up and down excitingly.

------------------------------

Well, that's my Chapter 5. Excited to get at least most of this in the story, since EP will edit something anyways, but what do you guys think?

(Personally, I love my idea of extra effects in the Negative Zone. Can't wait to see what EP thinks of! Smile )
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Kinda forgot about Sonic and Blaze there. But thanks for the jumpstart, now I have something to work with and something to bust up the writer's block. I'll work on something ASAP.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Hmm...I'm not so sure we should use characters from Archie comics in this...the mentioning of Feist seemed kind of random and OOC. (Personally I don't care for Archie all that much...their writing sucks.)
    Otherwise the Negative zone does sound interesting...
    I thought Ashley was just a little TOO excited over Shadow...

(But hey, now that SC4L is the main writer...maybe we can sneak in some Sonaze...? >D I'll give you cookies!)

EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:30 pm

The heck? I said he could write Chap 5, not all of it. <_<
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:57 pm

lol, forgot to mention I only wrote PART of it. EP can begin the weirdness of the Negative Zone.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:42 pm

EchidnaPower wrote:The heck? I said he could write Chap 5, not all of it. <_<

lol I know. You're always so serious...XP I was only kidding around.

SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:44 am

Sorry for being serious all the time, lol.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Not you SC4L, I'm talking about EP. HE is always serious all the time. XP
    Now on a serious note...XP can you tone down the Ashley being obsessed over Shadow thing? I'm supposed to be voicing her and I don't want to sound like a total dork. -_-;
    Plus it makes us Ashley's look bad...XP
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Alright, here's my take on Chapter 5. Lemme know what you think.
    ----------------------------

“I can’t believe that I’m actually face to face with THE Shadow the Hedgehog!” Ashley exclaimed excitedly. “I can’t believe it either.” Shadow grumbled. “Hey look, I didn’t call you to meet Shadow; I called you because we have a situation.” Dash said, getting the purple hedgehog’s mind off her idol. “Fine, fill me in.” Ashley sighed.
    “Well for starters, Eggman’s got a new plan and so far he’s succeeded. He managed to take out Sonic by having his new monster possess him…and then Tails…although he wasn’t aware he would, he helped the plan along by splitting the monster’s DNA from Sonic’s, leaving him in that state.” Dash explained.
    “To make matters worse, he’s got all the Chaos Emeralds, which leaves us high and dry. And not only that, but Shadow over there found some other emeralds that apparently belongs to some other person, and Eggman will probably go for those next.” Crash added. “How do you two always manage to get into trouble?” Ashley sighed. “Just lucky I guess.” Crash snickered. “Well we’re welcome to have the help, that’s for sure. If Eggman has the Chaos Emeralds, we’ll need to find our strength in numbers.” Tails said as he finally switched Gemerl back on. The Gizoid powered up and looked around until it spotted Cream. “Gemerl! You’re ok!” the small rabbit and her pet chao jumped into the metallic arms of their robotic bodyguard and hugged it happily.
    “How you feeling Gemerl? Did I tighten everything?” Tails asked. Gemerl scanned itself and nodded, acknowledging the question. “Thanks so much Tails!” Cream hugged the fox boy gratefully, which left the boy blushing, as he hadn’t felt anything like that from anyone for a long time. “No problem Cream.” he replied rather sheepishly.
    “Great, now that that crisis is over with, which one of these machines of yours will make us strong enough to take down that creepy egg and his monster?” Crash asked. “Uh, none, I don’t even think a machine like that even exists, and even if it did I think it would a LOT more power than what a Chaos Emerald could produce.” Tails replied. “Fine then, what about the uh…Master Emerald? Is that it?” Crash asked. “The Master Emerald! What if Eggman goes for that next?” Knuckles shouted angrily. “Did I just say something I shouldn’t have?” Crash asked.
    “You’re good at doing that.” Dash joked. “I’m serious! The Master Emerald is the most powerful artifact in existence, as it has the power to neutralize the Chaos Emeralds!” Knuckles replied hotly. “Well if you REALLY need to get there, we could always take a shortcut through the Negative Zone.” Dash said. “The what?” the group asked. “I’ve entered that place while using Chaos Control. The Negative Zone is an alternative version of the Special Zone. Very similar as it transports you to different zones, but it also flips reality as communicating is virtually impossible.” Shadow explained.
    “Oh no, we’re not going in there again!” Ashley exclaimed. “I say we do it! If the Master Emerald is in danger, I need to get there NOW!” Knuckles roared. “Amy…you haven’t said anything this whole time, are you ok?” Cream asked. All eyes suddenly fell on the pink hedgehog, who was quietly staring at her hero and crush who was still struggling to stay alive. “Oh Sonic…I wish there was something I could do to help…if only I knew what to do…” But suddenly, Sonic’s vitals spiked, and the hedgehog’s heart rate reached a dangerously high level, and his body started shaking, and his face scrunched in agony. “Tails! Tails come quick!” Amy cried. Tails and the others had already crowded around the blue hedgehog, who was apparently under some sort of internal turmoil.
    “Amy? Tails? Knuckles?” Sonic found himself in a pitch black area all by himself, not a sound could be heard except the sound of his breathing and the thumping of his heart inside his chest. “Gotta be one of Eggman’s dumb tricks…wait a sec, I was with Zero! Where are the others?” Sonic took off running, trying to find a light in the darkness. Just then, he heard the sound of an all too familiar aircraft hovering in the distance. “Eggman.” Sonic growled and pumped his legs harder and harder…300 MPH…500 MPH…800 MPH…finally Sonic hit the brakes and stopped in his tracks, listening intently for the sound he had previously heard. “This is crazy; I know I heard that stupid hovercraft.” Sonic said to himself.
    Sonic closed his eyes and tried extra hard to listen for the sound, when he suddenly heard the sound of…birds? “Huh? Now where am I?” Sonic saw that he was now standing in the middle of a grassy plain, and he saw Amy, Tails, Knuckles, and Cream all talking and enjoying themselves. Amy turned and waved at him, and Sonic waved back. He was about to join his friends in conversation, when suddenly the sky turned blood red, and even the air seemed thicker within a matter of moments. “What’s…what gives?” Sonic wondered.
    Just then, Eggman appeared in his hovercraft, cackling like a madman. “I knew I heard you! Let’s party!” Sonic got into battle-ready stance, but was confused when Eggman didn’t attack him. “Capture the weaklings!” he cackled. “The what?” Sonic turned around, and felt something stab at his heart when he saw his four friends severely injured and unconscious. “No!” Sonic ran to attend to them, but then he felt a new stab…a physical one. “What just…” Sonic slowly fell to his knees and clutched his midsection, and slowly looking behind him, he saw Zero standing proudly behind him, in the super powered body he had stolen. And then from behind him, an army of red Metal Sonics came and grabbed his friends, forcing them to stand and hitting their wounds, invoking screams of agony from them all.
    “Sonic…you said…you’d never leave me.” Amy whined quietly. “I won’t…he won’t win.” Sonic tried to stand up and help, but Zero increased the hold he had on him, increasing the pain and pressure on Sonic’s body. “No, I can’t give up.” Sonic struggled to get up, but the more Sonic resisted, the more Zero increased the pain, until Sonic couldn’t even resist roaring in agony. “Ho ho ho ho, what a pitiful sight. The great Sonic the Hedgehog reduced to his knees!” Eggman chortled.
    To make matters worse, Eggman pressed a button on his control panel, and the craft transformed into a powerful, vicious looking cannon. “Behold Sonic, my greatest creation, my Disintegrator Beam. Now say goodbye to your friends, forever!” Eggman had Zero lift Sonic up into the hovercraft, and then he called the robots off the barely living hostages who fell to the ground upon being let go. “Please help Sonic.” Amy was barely whispering, but Sonic heard her plea crystal clear. “Now Zero, fire!” Zero moved to energize the beam, and the moment Zero let go, Sonic bolted and ran to try and save his friends.
    But before he could get there, the black beam enveloped his friends, and the blue hedgehog was blasted backwards from the sheer power of the beam. Sonic desperately looked to where his friends were…and found nothing. “They’re…gone…” Sonic growled and looked back at Eggman, his body shaking violently with anger and stress. “You…you butcher!” Although he wasn’t aware, Sonic was unleashing his dark super form, which normally the egg-shaped doctor would panic about. But Eggman and his monster merely cackled maniacally, and they slowly vanished out of sight. “You murderer.” Sonic grit his teeth and pounded the once again black ground, as if beating it would make him feel better about the fact that he had watched his best friends die horribly.
    After a few moments however, a light started to shine in the darkness. Sonic looked up, his vision hazy from his tears, and saw a figure of pink walking towards him from the bright light. “Amy?” the figure knelt beside him, and gently held his hand. “You’re ok Sonic, you’ll make it.”
    “Ames, you’re alive!” Sonic couldn’t believe it. Then three more lights started to shine, adding to the already spreading light that was now quickly consuming the darkness, and Tails, Knuckles, and Cream all walked over to him as well. “Tails! Knux! Cream! You’re all ok!” Sonic exclaimed with relief. “Come on Sonic, wake up.” Tails said. “Wake up? What are you talking about? I am awake.” Sonic replied. “C’mon Sonic, you gotta snap out of it!” Knuckles added. “Snap out of what?” Sonic asked. “Please Mr. Sonic, please be ok!” Cream whimpered. “I am ok Cream!” Sonic replied.
    Then slowly, Sonic began to feel drowsy, and the figures in front of him began to fade away slowly, still pleading with him to be ok, whatever that meant. Finally only one figure remained, the pink one holding his hand, but even she was beginning to fade. “Amy, don’t go! What did they mean?” he asked her desperately. Amy didn’t reply, and simply placed a kiss on his forehead before fading away completely. Even in his exhausted state, the hedgehog couldn’t help but blush, even though he couldn’t really feel the kiss the pink hedgehog had just given him. Finally he couldn’t resist the fatigue any longer, and fell asleep in the newly born light.
    “Guys quick, he’s coming around! Let’s give him a little space!” Tails exclaimed. The group backed off from the blue hedgehog, all except for Amy who was still holding on to Sonic’s hand. Slowly, Sonic‘s eyes opened a slit, and then he blinked a few times. “Sonic, you’re ok!” The pink hedgehog embraced Sonic, who was still too groggy to even realize that Amy was hugging him. “Oh man…my head feels like it weighs a ton.” Sonic groaned. “Here Sonic, take this. It’ll get you back on your feet.” Tails held out a pill and a glass of water to the still lying down hedgehog.
    Amy let go of Sonic and allowed him to sit up, when he suddenly realized that Amy had been hugging him. He stayed quiet since his friends didn’t seem to be making a big deal out of that fact, but he couldn’t but feel a little embarrassed about it. Sonic took the stimulant and swallowed it. “Thanks little bro, ‘preciate it.” Sonic said. “Are you sure you’re ok Sonic?” Amy asked, grabbing his hand again. Sonic froze and saw from the corner of his eye that his friends were smiling a bit too widely at the fact that Amy was holding his hand.
    As was his custom, he thought fast and pulled his hand away from her, “No worries Amy, I’m doin’ alright now.” he flashed her his trademark grin and quickly got up to walk to the other side of the room. “Hey, who are these guys?” Sonic asked, changing the subject. “Oh yeah! Sonic, meet Dash, Crash, and Ashley. They helped us get away from Eggman after I…accidently put you into a coma.” Tails said guiltily. “A coma? Me? Man, what’d I miss?” Sonic asked.
    “Well, when Zero possessed you, we tried to figure out a way to split you and Zero apart, and we did…but…I didn’t realize that by doing so I was actually helping Eggman’s plan.” Tails explained. “Hey no worries, I’m back and I’m ready to kick some butt!” Sonic replied. “Shouldn’t you take it easy for a while Sonic? After all, you just woke up from a coma.” Amy suggested. “You kidding? I need to run!” Sonic replied. “I agree with Amy, Mr. Sonic. Mom would always make me rest a little while after I get better from being sick.” Cream said.
    “Tails?” Sonic asked. “I agree with the girls, take a few minutes and relax, you almost didn’t make it. If Amy hadn’t calmed your body down, you probably wouldn’t be alive right now.” Tails replied. This came as a shock to him. AMY was the reason he was alive? He looked around and saw his friends smiling again, and Amy blushing. “Oh, well, thanks Amy.” Sonic mumbled, trying to fight off the embarrassment. Before Amy could even mutter a “you’re welcome”, the door to Tails’ workshop burst open, revealing a very irate burning cat.
    “You! You will pay for your treachery!” Blaze launched a fireball towards the hedgehog, who quickly jumped out of the way. “Blaze? What are you talking about? And what happened to you?” Sonic asked as he dodged another blast. “I’ll show you what happened if you’d just stay still!” Blaze continued to fire, causing the group to scatter to avoid the blasts. “Blaze, please stop!” Cream cried. Blaze heard Cream cry out, and stopped to glance at her innocent young friend. “You’re here too?” Blaze asked. “Please Blaze, what happened that you’re so upset?” Cream asked.
    “Sonic attacked me! He’s tricking you all you know, he’s sided with Eggman and he’s trying to steal the Sol Emeralds, he must be stopped before it’s too late!” Blaze charged another blast, but was stopped when Tails shouted. “Wait Blaze! You’ve got it all wrong!”
    “What do you mean I have it all wrong? I wasn’t imagining that a golden hedgehog attacked me!” Blaze hissed. Just then, another figure ran through the door. “There you are! Boy, you’re one tough cat to track.” the strange animal said. “Ugh, you again. Look, I don’t need your help, and I don’t want your help! Why can’t you take a hint?” Blaze hissed. “Alright, who are you?” Knuckles asked. “People call me Houdini, I’m a Sugar Glider, and I saw that she was in trouble and I wanted to help her, but she seems to be a bit stubborn.” Houdini replied.
    “Please Blaze, let us explain what happened.” Tails said. And so Tails explained to the two visitors the story of what had happened to them, and the more Tails explained, the more regretful she became. “And so Amy helped Sonic back to consciousness, and then you showed up.” Tails concluded.
    Blaze couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She had badly misinterpreted the situation and was almost responsible for murdering one of her only friends in either dimension. And when she heard that Amy was the one who helped Sonic wake up from his coma, she couldn’t explain this strange feeling bubbling up in her heart, but it didn’t make her feel good. “Forgive me Sonic, I was mistaken.” Blaze said sorrowfully. The cat knelt down; asking for forgiveness, but the blue hedgehog just smiled and helped her back to her feet. “No worries Blaze, I don’t hold grudges.” Sonic flashed her his trademark grin, which made Blaze feel strangely happy, and Amy feel the same feeling that Blaze had previously felt, except she knew what the feeling was: Jealousy.
    “So what’s the plan then?” Dash asked. “You guys still wanna help us out? It’ll be dangerous.” Sonic warned. “I know! I’m totally psyched!” Crash replied. “Guess I don’t have a choice but to be ready to bail you two out of trouble.” Ashley sighed, “Besides, it’ll let me hang out with Shadow the Hedgehog.”
    “Oh joy.” Shadow grumbled. “Well I say the first thing we do is go and protect the Master Emerald at all costs!” Knuckles roared. “That’s what you always say.” Sonic replied, “I say we find Blaze’s emeralds first before Eggman finds them all, if he gets his hands on those too, Zero’s gonna be almost impossible to beat.”
    “And I’ll help too; I have to make sure that Blaze stays safe.” Houdini said. “I do not need a bodyguard, but I believe I owe you an apology as well. Thank you for being concerned.” Blaze replied. “Alright then, the first thing we gotta do is find the Negative Zone that Crash told us about, maybe the alternate reality will help us find the emeralds that are out of place in this world.” Tails theorized. “Perfect! Alright everyone, let’s go!” the group followed the speedy hedgehog out, and the race for the Sol Emeralds began.

Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:20 pm

That was a seriously awesome way you combined the previous chapters, and I can't wait until the next chapter. Very Happy
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:53 am

k, what do you think?
    I thought it was well written, Blaze’s character was written “purr-fectly.” lol. Smile
    I also laughed when I read Ashley’s lines. At least she’s got a bit of an attitude, and not just another Amy Rose *cough* obsessed with Shadow instead of Sonic *cough* Taking into the consideration that she said she’d have to bail Dash and Crash out. THAT was hilarious!
    Although I about lost my lunch with the Sonamy stuff. XP I don’t know if I can stand to read further…Amy’s responsible for Sonic being alive and that right there is going to set the stage for Sonamy and poor Blaze being heart broken. *sigh* Still wish you'd consider writing Sonaze instead...I don't care if Tails is with Cream or Knuckles with Tikal...but I can't stand Sonamy >.<
    But otherwise well written…of course I knew I was asking for it with the Sonamy stuff…..guess I'll have to take the good with the bad. From an artist's perspective however, it was well written, everyone was in character. Noticed a few grammatical errors though but otherwise well done.
    And I can't read this very well...I'm going to wring Crash's neck if he doesn't change this theme soon >.< I literally had to copy and paste into works just to read it without my eyeballs falling out. >.<
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:10 pm

MauEvig wrote:I'm going to wring Crash's neck if he doesn't change this theme soon.

D':
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Here's Chapter 7...be forewarned, I'm taking this story in a direction it's never gone before, but rest assured, it'll never get any worse than this.

“Are we there yet?” Crash whined. “Not yet, but it’s not much farther.” Shadow replied, “Be forewarned, the Negative Zone is an extremely confusing and dangerous place. Your powers will be reversed and there may even be other side effects, we must get in and out as quickly as possible.”
    “You know so much, where did you learn all this?” Ashley asked. “From personal experience.” Shadow replied simply. The black hedgehog was obviously not at all interested in striking up a conversation with the purple girl, but despite of the way he was giving her the cold shoulder, she seemed undeterred in her determination to be close to him.
    “Hey, is this it?” Dash asked. The group stopped in the middle of a rocky area, with red colored mountains surrounding the terrain. “There’s nothing but rocks out here!” Crash exclaimed. “Dude you must have short term memory loss. This is where we accidently got stuck in there!” Ashley replied.
    “Now…we have to activate the portal…get ready.” Shadow began expelling energy in an attempt to activate the portal. “Look at him go!” Ashley swooned. Dash growled inwardly and jumped next to Shadow, using his own powers to assist the black hedgehog whether he wanted it or not.
    Finally the portal opened, and a swirling vortex of black and blue is what greeted them. “Is everyone ready?” Shadow asked. “Ready as we’ll ever be.” Dash replied. “Now remember, since the Negative Zone reverses everything, any trace of the emeralds we’re looking for will most likely be cold, so if you feel a sudden chill, head that way.” Shadow explained.
    “Fine, we get the picture, let’s just go.” Dash jumped in first, and disappeared into the swirling vortex. “What’s his problem?” Ashley asked. “Who knows? Who cares? Let’s get in there!” Crash dove in headfirst, and immediately vanished into the portal. “Anytime now.” Shadow said. Ashley was hesitating to go in, the only other time she had entered that zone was a practically traumatizing experience for her. “I-It’s just that…my powers don’t work very well in there…” she said softly.
    “I wasn’t even aware you had any powers.” Shadow turned to enter the zone when Ashley suddenly snapped. “You what? I’ll have you know that this medallion around my neck isn’t just for show!” the girl showed off her unique jewelry by waving it, “It was given to me by my father who used to be a king in a foreign country! And it gives me more power than you may realize!” To prove it, Ashley’s medallion glowed around her neck, and the girl fired a small ball of blue energy at the black hedgehog who merely bounced it off with a flick of his hand. “Now that you’ve proven me wrong, can we get this over with?” Shadow walked into the vortex, leaving Ashley to gape in awe, “He’s so strong…wow.” Ashley sighed and reluctantly stuck one foot into the vortex before allowing the rest of her to go in as well.
    Little did they know however, that a certain robot had become aware of the zone’s location, and was on its way to report its findings.
    “Mr. Knuckles, please slow down!” Cream cried out as they chased after the echidna guardian. Upon hearing his name called, Knuckles stopped and turned around to see Blaze, Cream, Gemerl and Houdini trailing him. “I don’t have time to listen to your teamwork junk! The Master Emerald needs to be protected at all costs!” Knuckles roared.
    “I understand where you’re coming from, but if your emerald is in danger, wouldn’t you prefer to have assistance?” Blaze replied. “Only if your assistance doesn’t get in my way!” Knuckles turned and ran off once again, leaving the others to chase him. “Come on Cream, let’s go after him!” Blaze exclaimed. “I just need a moment to catch my breath if you please.” Cream panted.
    “I’m sorry, there’s no time. Robot, carry her!” Blaze exclaimed. “His name is Gemerl, Blaze.” Cream said as Gemerl scooped her up into his robotic limbs. “Very well, Gemerl. Let’s move!” Blaze took off running. “She kinda forgot about me.” Houdini sighed. “Don’t be sad Mr. Houdini; Blaze is still learning how to make friends.” Cream said comfortingly. “Don’t call me ‘Mr.’ please, makes me feel older than I am.” Houdini chuckled.
    “Oh ok, I’ll try to remember that.” Cream giggled. And so they took off as well, chasing the cat and echidna to Angel Island. Once they reached the plateau that led to Angel Island, they came across a rickety bridge. “Built that bridge myself a few weeks ago, what do you think?” Knuckles asked proudly. The four sweat-dropped as they watched one of the planks fall down the canyon. “Doesn’t look all that reliable to me.” Houdini said honestly.
    “What do you mean it doesn’t look reliable? I’ve gone across this thing a whole bunch of times and I’m still alive!” Knuckles growled. “And how many times is a bunch?” Houdini asked. “Like…two…” Knuckles grumbled. “You just glided over most of the time right?” Houdini asked knowingly.
    “Look, if you don’t wanna cross over then don’t! I have to get to the Master Emerald whether you wanna help or not!” Knuckles jumped up and began the long glide over the canyon to Angel Island. “Guess we have no choice. Gemerl, take Cream over first so the bridge doesn’t weaken further before you get over, and go fast.” Blaze instructed.
    The gizoid nodded and blasted across the rickety rope bridge. Naturally Knuckles was not on the other side waiting for them as he was already on his way to the Emerald Shrine. “Ok Blaze and Houdini! It’s your turn!” Cream shouted. Blaze and Houdini both got on the bridge at the same time, but being the gentleman he was, he allowed Blaze to cross first. “Ladies first.” he said chivalrously. Blaze nodded emotionlessly and ran across the bridge as quickly as possible with Houdini trailing not far behind.
    But then, Houdini smelled something. “Is something burning?” he looked at the ropes of the bridge and saw that it was beginning to ignite with flame. “Uh oh…Blaze! The bridge is on fire!” he exclaimed. Blaze stopped in her tracks and saw that Houdini was right. “Oh no, my flames must have sent out a spark while I was running!” Blaze took off running again to try and reach the ledge before the rope burned up completely, but the cat couldn’t make it before the rope snapped, and she began to plummet towards the jagged rocks far below.
    “Blaze!” Houdini dove downwards and got below the cat and let her fall on him, and then he extended his arms and legs and allowed the skin that connected them to catch the wind and decelerate their fall. The glider managed to reach the canyon wall before they fell all the way down, and landed on a small ledge and allowed the cat to get off so they could both catch their breath. “Are you ok?” he asked breathlessly.
    “Yes, thank you.” Blaze replied. “Are you ok?” a voice called from above. “We’re ok Cream; we’ll be up there in a minute!” Blaze shouted back. “Shall we?” Houdini asked. “We shall.” Blaze began the climb up the canyon walls, her gloved hands searching for handholds so she could pull her heeled boots up onto a foothold, with Houdini following along on the same holds.
    “Be careful!” Cream exclaimed, “Gemerl, when they get here, could you please help them up?” Gemerl beeped a few times to acknowledge. Blaze finally felt grass on her fingertips as she reached the top, and the gizoid immediately followed its orders and pulled Blaze up onto the ledge, whereas Houdini crawled up and then stretched out. “Wow, you’re a really good climber Houdini!” Cream said.
    “I climbed trees all the time when I was a kid, guess I never lost my touch.” Houdini chuckled. “Well let’s hurry; I’m sure that Knuckles is almost at the shrine by now.” Blaze said. The group ran off towards the shrine, where they would hopefully find the Master Emerald unharmed.
    “Any sign of him Tails?” Sonic asked. “Nothing yet.” Tails replied. “What’ll we do once we find them? Zero is in Sonic’s super form right?” Amy asked. “Well if he can use the emeralds, so can I! I’ll just go super and I’ll take him down once and for all!” Sonic exclaimed.
    “It may not be that simple Sonic. Even if you manage to destroy the body that Zero’s in, you may not actually destroy Zero himself, and we’ve already seen that Zero is immune to any attack we can use.” Tails said. “Wait a minute, we only tried physical attacks right?” Amy said.
    “I tried my Blue Tornado and that didn’t work either.” Sonic replied. “Well yeah but that’s not what I meant. What if we tried something like Shadow’s Chaos Spear? Maybe an energy attack would do some damage.” Amy suggested. “Interesting theory Amy, I’ll do a little research on that.” Tails replied. “Just keep your eyes on the skies for now little bro.” Sonic chuckled.
    “Hey wait!” Tails exclaimed, “Got a reading!” the fox said. “Is it Eggman?” Sonic asked. “I dunno, but whatever it is it’s really powerful.” Tails replied. “Do you think it’s Zero?” Amy asked. “Only one way to find out. Floor it Tails!” Sonic yelled. “You got it! Hold on!” Tails started descending towards a forest area, where the powerful reading was emanating from. “That reading is getting stronger!”
    “Keep on it Tails!” Sonic shouted. But just then, a golden object shot from the forest and knocked the plane off balance with a sharp blow to the wing. “What was that?” Sonic exclaimed. “Brace yourselves guys, we’re going down!” Tails began steering the plane downwards with as much control as he could possibly obtain, but the best the fox could do was stabilize the plane from spinning before having a harsh landing. The trio was thrown from the plane and they hit the ground with a thud, and seconds later, Zero 3 was standing in front of them. “Well look who it is.” the body hijacker chortled, “I could’ve sworn you had just about had enough when you got put in that coma by that fox freak over there.”
    “Looks who’s talking about freaks, taking my body and then making a copy doesn’t exactly strike me as normal!” Sonic countered. “Ahh but it is normal for my kind.” the creature said. “Your kind? You mean there’s more than one of you?” Amy asked worriedly.
    “There was a time, when my kind flourished…many years ago.” Zero began his explanation, “Centuries ago, there were many creatures just like me, and we all had one common goal…to destroy opposing worlds! And so, we spread out into the galaxy, taking over worlds with our might, but then when we reached this world, we found that there were many challenges set before us. We had to battle our way through countless armies of your strange kind, but we prevailed each time…but then…we found this strange clan that called themselves Nocturnus…and it was a battle that should have gone down in history…” Zero paused a moment.
    “But then…a strange, god-like being struck us all down, and trapped my people in an unknown world…I alone escaped the fate my people faced…I decided that there was only one thing I could do…in order to recreate my race, I would have to find a way to preserve myself until the time came that I could once again emerge…and so…I decided to go into hibernation inside my shell, and await my time…and now that time has finally come!” Zero showed off his power to the trio, who had to shield their eyes from the light.
    “So that dumb old fossil of yours was just a shell?” Sonic asked. “Fossil…is that what you called it? Well no matter, I must now fulfill my duties.” Zero 3 said. “And what duties are those?” Tails asked. “To destroy you of course, I’m sure Master Eggman will be very happy to see the blue hedgehog’s head on his mantle!” Zero 3 charged towards Sonic in a blast of gold, and the blue hedgehog barely dodged it thanks to a face-plant. “Looks like this’ll be fun!” Sonic jumped up with his Homing Attack and hit the golden hedgehog in the back. “If that’s all you got, then this’ll be over faster than I thought!” Sonic snickered cockily.
    “Oh don’t worry, I’m just getting started.” Zero vanished in the blink of an eye and then reappeared in front of Sonic and gave him a hard punch that sent him flying. After a few moments, Sonic recovered and bounced off a tree, ready to charge ahead and hit Zero with a quick roundhouse kick. But thanks to having Sonic’s super form, the monster easily dodged the attack and began a barrage of attacks on the blue hedgehog who was helpless to do anything more than take it. “Come on, let’s help him!” Amy yanked out her hammer and charged forward to slam the golden hedgehog away.
    But the impact did nothing more than distract Zero 3 for a brief moment. Luckily that was all Sonic needed as he managed to give his super form a hard punch to the gut before falling on his knee. “Are you ok Sonic?” Amy asked worriedly. “Yeah I’m fine, just be careful not to get nailed yourself.” Sonic took off running after the golden hedgehog, but not before grabbing Tails by the wrist. “Let’s go Tails, let’s try Thundershoot!” Sonic tossed Tails up into the air and then grabbed his legs, allowing Tails to launch him towards his super powered enemy. When that failed to work, they tried using their Blue Bomber with Tails launching Sonic downwards.
    Zero 3 again merely bounced the attack off and nailed them both with blasts of yellow energy. The two hit the ground with a thud and quickly got up to face the monster again. “Come on Sonic, let me help you!” Amy cried desperately. “No way Amy, I don’t want you getting hurt!” Sonic replied.
    “Wait…” Zero said, getting their attention, “The pink one, has a different body structure than you do.” he said curiously. “Well duh, I’m a girl! Of course my body is different!” Amy replied angrily. “Girl…that means you must be the female of the species!” Zero exclaimed.
    “Sonic…I don’t like the way he said that.” Amy whimpered, quickly losing her fire when she saw the look in Zero’s eyes. Sonic jumped in front of Amy and held his arms out protectively. “You keep your hands off her.” Sonic warned. Zero 3 merely chuckled and slapped Sonic ok like he was nothing, smashing him against a tree.
    Then Amy pulled out her hammer nervously. “Y-You just stay away from me!” she whimpered. Zero grabbed Amy’s hammer and tossed it away, then he grabbed her by the wrist and let her hang, his eyes looking up and down her frame. “Yes, a fine specimen indeed…slightly underdeveloped…but I’m sure in a couple of years your reproductive glands and organs will be mature enough to begin the procreation process.” Zero said sinisterly. Amy’s eyes widened with horror. “Procre…not on your life!” Amy struggled to get free of the monster’s grip, but Zero held her firm.
    “Sonic…he wants to use Amy as…breeding stock…to recreate his species!” Tails gasped. Sonic growled with fury, there was no way he could let Amy be used for such a disgusting purpose, and he would stop his semi-counterpart no matter how hard it got.

Well...a bit..or a lot shocking, but I already have a plan with this, so let me know what you think. Of course if this gets through, I'll have to raise the rating on the fanfiction site from K+ to T...so...what do you think?
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Ok if nobody's gonna come online and say something, I'm just gonna go ahead with it.
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Dash Points : 8
    Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:26 am

pretty good bud
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Yeah, since it went from G to T real fast, I think we'll keep that.

Also, the lack of forgotten language xD But still, awesome. That'll be hard to animate, too.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Not really. There won't be an actual scene that I described. BTW. Chap 8 is up on FF.net, comp issues stopped me from posting it here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 am