Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+4
Quicksilver the hedgehog
supersonicdx
EchidnaPower
xstealthkingx
8 posters

Dash Story: The Completed Version

xstealthkingx
    xstealthkingx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 20

Dash Story: The Completed Version Empty Dash Story: The Completed Version

Post by xstealthkingx Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:51 pm

please post the whole story here so i can make a small comic book
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Dash Story: The Completed Version Empty Re: Dash Story: The Completed Version

Post by EchidnaPower Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:21 pm

The Earth was at peace. Dash, who was never exactly known to anyone but his friends, was quietly staring at the beautiful sea. Meanwhile, Sonic and his friends were trying to stop Robotnik in space again. "Don't even try, Ro-butt-nik!" Sonic taunts, running around the walls of the room. "Gah, if you would just stay still!" Robotnik squeals. "Sonic would never give up," Amy cheered. "He always wins!"
    Robotnik grins. He finds the old button he used to stop Sonic from destroying the Space Colony Ark's cannon. "Until now, that is!" Robotnik presses the button. Sonic just jogs around and around. "Why dosen't it work?!" Robotnik screams. Sonic just taunts again, "Because I'm the be-" Sonic gets hit by a strange, lavender creature with a red and green hat. He laughs maniacally. "Ah, thank you, Marx. Zero, go!" Eggman commands. A strange white blob with a red pupil bursts into the room. Sonic's friends Tails and Amy were scared of the beast, even with or without a knocked out Sonic. "I'll get him!" Knuckles promises, flying to the beast. But he is only sent backward. "Let's go! We can't get hurt, either!" Tails explains. Amy and Knuckles agree, heading for the escape door.
    "Oh no, you don't!" Eggman exclaims, shutting down all exits. Zero shrinks himself, and breaks into Sonic's body. Sonic screams in peril, trying not to give up his mind to Zero. Tails, Amy, and Knuckles freak out. "That blue boy is a dimwit!" Marx laughs. All the noise stopped. Sonic started to glow red eyes, and laugh menacingly. He collects the Chaos Emeralds, and starts to float. "Sonic, what are you doing?" Amy asks. "I'm not Sonic... I'm ZERO THREE!" He laughs, in a deranged voice. He starts glowing in a strange yellow color, and transforms into Super Sonic. He breaks out of the room, and heads for the Earth. "Let's follow him!" Tails says. Amy and Knuckles say the same, and head to Earth. Back with Dash, a strange light glows on the land. "What is that?" Dash asks, turning around at Super Sonic. The light travels to the horizon, landing in a fiery explosion. Everyone around the world saw this strange light. "What was that?" Dash asks. "Good question." QuickSilver said coming onto the scene. "Hey. What are you doing here QS?" Dash asked. "Came to see what you were up to, then I saw that explosion." QuickSilver replied. "Yeah, I wonder what that was?" Dash wondered. Tails flies into the scene.
    "That was Sonic!" Tails answers. Dash had his eyes wide. "Sonic did that?" Tails nodded. Amy added, "And he turned evil, too!" Knuckles explains, "A weird white eye named Zero took him over!"
    Dash thinks for a moment. "Hmm. We need to stop Sonic. Tails, Amy, and Knuckles can help. You too QS. But I need more help. Now who can I call? Slynic! He's a great swordsman! He can do it with me! And Electro! He can use electricity and handle machinery! And Ashura can help, also!" Dash held up a switch, and activated it. At the lighthouse, a green light shined, with a sword symbol. Slynic finds it in the sky, and heads to Dash. Dash presses another button, and lightning fills the sky. Electro saw this and also runs to the gang. And Ashura, who already saw the explosion, figured Dash would need him and was already on his way to the workshop.
    At Tails's workshop, "So, fill us in Dash, what's going on?" Ashura asked. Dash was about to start explaining when there was a knock at the door. (Knock Knock) "Hmmm? Who would bother to come all the way up here?" Tails asked himself. Tails went and opened the door and saw Cream, Cheese, and Vanilla standing in his doorway. "Hi Tails." Cream said cheerfully. "Hey Cream, hello Ms. Vanilla." Tails replied. "Hello Tails, I'm sorry to bother you, but something strange has happened and Cream insisted you would know what it was. Vanilla said. "What is it?" Tails asked looking back at Cream. "there was a weird light in the sky, and I was hoping you would know what it was." Cream said in her usual polite manner. "Actually, we were just discussing that, come on in." Tails said. After the explanation, Slynic sums it up. "So we need to team up and stop Zero 3 from destroying the earth?" Slynic asked. "Yep." Ashura said. "Oh poor Mr. Sonic." Cream said sadly. "It's ok Cream." Vanilla said consoling her daughter. "You know, we could use all the help we can get, you want to come with us Cream?" Tails asked. "May I mother?" Cream asked. Vanilla thought about it for a few seconds, then nodded her head yes. "Yay!" Cream exclaimed. (Cream runs to the rest of the group and introduces herself to Dash and his friends)(Vanilla pulls Tails aside) "Please protect Cream Tails." She pleaded. "Of course! I'll do everything I can!" Tails said giving a playful salute. After the introductions were finished, Quicksilver gets the team going again. "What're we waiting for?! Let's get going!" Quicksilver exclaimed. "and fast, Zero won't stop now." Dash said. Dash skids across the green grass, bursting a hold through the gizoids. "Gee, these bots are rusty." Dash grins. An odd, buzzing sound whirls in the air. "Hey, Dasher! Are you coming or what? We need to save a world here, but if you're busy, we'll do autographs later." Slynic jokes. Dash looks up at him with a face telling Slynic he wasn't amused. "Just let me on the plane, green hog." Dash jeers. Slynic throws down the ladder.

After a while, Quicksilver reports to Dash on the plane wing. "Everyone's on the ship. You, me, Slynic, Ashura, and Electro. But the bad news is... is..." Quicksilver shakes. A giant streak of yellow light divides the other plane wing before anyone on the ship blinked. Dash slaps Quicksilver across the face. "Spit it out!" Dash screams. "Well... erm... Zero Three is attacking us." Quicksilver panics. Slynic hit his face on the face of the plane. "And you JUST figured it out?" Slynic yells. "Did you miss me, kids?" Super Sonic dreads. "Now, you might want to close your eyes," he says, grasping Dash's ear. "This won't be pretty." Dash panics. He punched Super Sonic, sending him off the plane. Super Sonic spit a tooth out, and frowned. "You know, this is the reason I sent Sonic's body to the surface. Now, I'll never turn back to normal!" he charged a red orb. All of a sudden, a shadow figure closes up on Super Sonic, and knocks him out on the back of the neck. Super Sonic falls into the ocean. "What was THAT?" Dash questioned. "It was me, Myst." a brown fox answered, landing on the wing. "And I know how to help. I beleive Sonic's normal body still has good in it. We need to bring it with us, STAT."
    Dash frowns. "But how am I supposed to trust YOU?" Myst grins. He quotes, "Because I saved your nude butts. Kudos?" Dash sighs. "Oh, gee, Good point." BOOM! Slynic looks behind himself, red Metal Sonic robots destroying the plane. "Uh, guys? Backup?" (Boss Starts) (Boss Ends) "Yo Electro! Get Sonic's body to a clearing! We'll handle these robo rejects!" Dash yelled, srapping an angry Red Metal Sonic. Electro was confused. "But what if he could just-" "STAT, Electro!" Dash jeers. Electro frowned, and hopped off the plane. CRASH! Slynic's eyes gone wide. "Um... Dash? Please tell me that's your stomach..." he quaked. Slynic looks down the hatch, and pieces of the plane were on fire (and chipping off.) "...with you puking metal out of your guts. PLEASE tell me that's what's going on." Slynic mumbles. Dash answers in a sad tone. "I'd love to do it, but unfortunatly, no." A huge, robotic scream breaks into a sonic boom. "Chaos Control!" A familiar voice calls. CLANG!! A kick is withdrawn. POW!! A punch is thrown. SHANG!! ZOW!! The pattern is respawned. The crew gets back up and looks at the black hedgehog, beating a big, red robot. "You DARE attack King Red?!" the robot jerks a fly swat at the hedgehog. "That's not a black hedgeghog! That's SHADOW!" Dash exclaims. "Ice Spear!" he summons a blue colored fireball, and spawns it to the robot. Another scream is jointed.

(Meanwhile...)

"Oh my goodness! Is he okay?" Amy cries, weeping at Sonic's body. Electro sighs. "Relax, guys. He's unconscious. Sonic will eventually wake up. But longer when we beat Zero. You should handle him."

Leaving Sonic in the care of Amy, Tails, Cream, and Knuckles. Electro ran back to help his friends. But by the time he got there, Dash and his crew were already dusting themselves off. "Awww! You didn't save any for me?" "Don't worry, we'll have Tails fix one so you can smash it." joked Slynic. "Hmmph, I don't need Tails to do it, I can fix my own bot." Electro grumbled. Meanwhile...Amy just kept staring at Sonic with tears in her eyes. She noticed a small cut on Sonic's arm. "Probably due to Electro's carelessness." She thought angrily. She proceeded to patch up his arm. "I wonder how Sonic would react if he was awake while she did that." Knuckles whispered to Tails jokingly. Tails eyes grew wide. He expected Amy to pull out her Piko-Piko Hammer and give Knuckles the beating of his life. But Amy didn't react, she was concentrated on patching up her cobalt hero's arm with gentle and loving care. "Is Mr. Sonic okay Amy?" Cream asked worriedly. Still no reaction from Amy. "You probably would have run away by now." She thought sadly as a tear rolled down her face. She was jarred from her trance by the return of Dash and his crew. Plus one more.

"Well well. look who's decided to grace us with his emo presence." Said Knuckles referring to Shadow. Shadow just grunted. "Now Amy's gonna lose it and smash Electro to paste for letting Sonic's arm get cut." thought Tails. But again his expectations were shot down when Amy merely stood up, put a smile on her face, and asked if everyone was okay. "Does anyone know where those metal rejects came from?" asked Dash. Everybody simulteanously shook their heads no. "Well, we'll worry about that later. My tracker says Zero 3 went past the nearby lake!" Said Tails. "Well then let's move!" said Dash.

Level starts...

After boss...

"Shoot! (Insert boss here) got away!" Myst yelled angrily. "Alright! I've had enough! Who are you and why are you helping us anyway?!" Yelled Dash. After a few moments of silence, Myst said: "Well, as you already know, my name is Myst, and as you can see, I am a kitsune, not a mutated fox thing." "Hey! I resent that!" Screamed an angry Tails. (Cream giggles) "As for why I'm helping you, that's my business, just be grateful." Dash grunted defeated. "Now let's get your blue buddy a place to rest." Said Myst. "Fine, got any ideas?" Said an annoyed Dash. "As a matter of fact, there's this guy I know named Daze who's shop is nearby. I'm sure he'd be happy to help us." "And what makes you say that?" asked Dash still annoyed. "Because...he owes me five bucks. Now come on." "Should we trust this guy?" Asked Knuckles. "Should you trust me?" Replied Shadow. "Fine, we'll follow him, but keep an eye on him. Said Dash. (They go after Myst)
    At the shop...

"Oy, Daze!" Yelled Myst while everyone browsed the shop. "Alright, Alright, I'm comin!" Daze yelled back. "Wow! Look at this aisle!" Exclaimed Tails. "There's candy groceries, candy DVD's, there's even candy people from that movie "Sweeties!" Said a practically drooling Tails. "Oh, my mother wouldn't be happy if I had some of this.'' Cream said fighting the temptation. Tails turned down the drool after hearing that. Cheese flew towards a candy chao that he thought looked attractive. "Yea, he's a candy maniac." Said Myst. (Daze walks into view) "Hey there, I'm Daze." (Daze's jaw drops when he sees Myst) "Oh No!! Not you again!" Screamed Daze. "Yep, it's me, in the flesh." Myst taunted. "Great, well, whatever hairbrained scheme you're selling this time, I'm not falli..." "What if I told you that the lives of millions of people were in danger. Besides, if you let our buddy here rest a couple of hours, it might pay back two of those five bucks you owe me." Myst interrupted. "Well, while you two sort this out, we'll put Sonic in the back room of the shop." Said Tails. (Knuckles carries Sonic into the back.) "Hey hold it, I..." "Look Daze, I'm not offering you candy this time. Besides you owe me more than just five bucks! I've saved your butt so many times that it states in the mobius logbook of property:hedgehog,Daze,backside. Property of Mister Myst Kitsune!" Myst fought back. "Fine he can stay! But only until he wakes up!" Yelled Daze. "Deal, by the way, you just bought my hairbrained scheme again." Taunted Myst. "...AAAAHHHH!!" Screamed Daze at the top of his lungs. Meanwhile... "Sonic? Sonic?" said Tails trying to bring Sonic back into full consciousness. "Ohhhhh...my head, it feels like it weighs a ton." Groaned a still groggy Sonic. "You'll be ok in a few minutes, just lie down and relax." Amy said with a hint of depression in her voice. "Something bugging you Ames?" asked Sonic. "Ames?! (Her heart leaped at the mention of her nickname)No, if I gush all over him now, he'll just run away again." She thought sadly. "No, why would you think that?" She asked with fake sincerity. Sonic was just about to ask another question when he heard an ear piercing scream of anger. "What was that?!" Sonic asked getting his guard up. "Chill out, that was just ol Daze here getting suckered again." Said Myst. "Hey wait a minute, you're Sonic the Hedgehog! The spirit of candy told me that something happened to you." Exclaimed Daze."The spirit of candy? For real? Ugh." Thought Dash. "Yeah, he told me about that weird eyeball spirit Zero, he also told me where he's going. There's a portal to a world where lost candy goes in that opens up every now and then in(insert level here)" Daze explained. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Said Sonic now at full strength. "Not without me you're not!" Said Daze. "I'm going after that candy!" (Everyone leaves for the portal) "I'm so sick of this candy talk, he gives me cavities just being near him." Grumbled Myst. (Level Starts) (Level Ends)

(On the way to the portal) "How're you feelin Sonic?" Tails called. "Get a stopwatch and we'll find out!" Said Sonic with his usual cocky grin. (Amy makes a sad smile) "What's wrong Amy?" Cream asked. "Oh, it's uh...nothing." Amy replied. Cream wasn't convinced, but she decided that she shouldn't push her too much, it wouldn't be polite to pry into someone else's affairs. "Well? where's the portal you two we're talking about?" Dash asked impatiently. "Keep your shirt on! We're almost there." Myst replied. (Dash looks at his body) "What shirt?" (They arrive at the portal) "So, that's the portal eh? Impressive" Dash said. "Let's go get that Master Gumdrop!" Daze exclaimed. "Ugh...I told the team not to use that gimmick." Myst said at(current player) "Uh Myst? Who're you talkin to?" Daze asked. "Nevermind that. Let's just go in." Shadow said impatiently. "I agree, let's get going." Myst said. (Myst, Daze and Shadow walk in first followed closely by the rest of the team) "Whoa" Dash said in astonishment. "Hey! There's no..candy..." Daze stopped mid-sentence. "Daze? what's wrong?" Myst asked. "LOOK OUT!" Daze yelled.(Two female hedgehogs jump out of nowhere and tackle Dash and Daze)

Boss starts
    Boss ends

"HOLD IT! I know these two." Myst explains. "You might have mentioned that before we started fighting." Daze said. (Daze picks up Sped) "I should have known from the beginning, you're way too cute to be one of that egg guy's henchmen." Sped flirted. (Daze blushes)(Dash helps Ashley get up and they stare at each other then look away quickly) "Well, glad to see you two are ok, but I would like an explanation as to why you attacked us. Exclaimed Myst. "Well...that egg guy attacked us, so when you came through we thought you were more of his cronies." Sped explained. "Eggman attacked you guys?!" Dash asked anxiously. "Yeah, and he was with a flying yellow hedgehog with red eyes." Said Ashley. "ZERO!" The team exclaimed. "Which way did they go?" Dash asked. "They went towards the volcano, Satsuki's keeping an eye on them." Sped replied. (Myst's ears perk up) "Satsuki?! Is she alright?" Myst asked anxiously. "Yeah Myst, we'll take you to the volcano, she should be watching for you're bad guys." Let's go, now!" Myst said still anxious. "Ok, we're on our way." said Ashley. Level Starts

end of level

(On the way to the volcano) "This place reeks of negative chaos energy" Dash pointed out. "That's why it's called the negative world." Sped explained. "I don't like it here." Cream said clutching Tails's arm. "We'll be okay Cream." Tails said reassuringly. (Cream relaxes her grip, but doesn't let go of Tails's arm) "How exactly did you guys get stuck here anyway?" Dash asked. "They were exploring with my girlfriend and they got stuck in here." Myst answered for them. "Oh yeah, Satsuki right? You mentioned her." said Dash. "Why do you think I helped you guys? I couldn't get in here alone, the portal only let's groups of 2 or more in. I should know, I tried...I tried so hard to get in and rescue her.(A lone tear escapes Myst eye) But now I'm here, and I won't rest until I find her." Myst explained. "Well then, we'll help you." Dash offered. "Oh, so NOW you trust me." Myst stated flatly. "Because now I know you're intentions, If there's one thing I can't stand, it's someone who works in secret. Uh...no offense Shad." Dash said. (Shadow grunts) (They're almost at the volcano) "MYYYYYST!" A voice called.(Myst's ears perk up) "That sounds like Satsuki!" Myst exclaims. "MYYYYYST!" the voice called again. (A beautiful young fox girl runs on screen) "Myst! Myst!" (She hugs Myst tightly and he hugs back) "Oy Satsuki, I finally found you." Myst said happily. (Awkward silence) "Ahem!" Dash interrupted. (They reluctlantly break apart) "There's Eggman!" Sonic exclaimed. "And if Eggman's here, Zero can't be far off! Let's go!" said Dash. (Sonic and Dash lead the team up the volcano) "Eggman! You're finished!" Sonic exclaimed. "No my blue foe, you're the one who's finished, Zero has all of the emeralds and has been charging his power in the most potent source of negative chaos energy in this whole world! Come forth Zero!" taunted Eggman. "I feel a lot of negative power coming." said Knuckles. "Oh no, our world is doomed." said Amy (Zero 3 floats out of the mountain) "Not if I can help it!" Exclaimed Sonic. (Sonic jumps towards Zero 3 and gets punched back to where he came from) "OUCH!" Sonic groaned. "You have no chance heroes! "Zero will destroy our world! And I will build my empire on it's ruins!" Eggman rants. "I can't let them destroy my world, or Satsuki." Myst thought. "EVERYONE BACK!" Myst yelled. "Myst? What're you doing? Satsuki asked nervously. "Goodbye my beautiful kitsune" (Myst kisses her forehead) "Myst? MYST?!" she exclaimed with growing despairity. (Myst rises up in the air, his fur turns a darker brown, and his pupils disappear) "If you want my friends...you'll have to go...through...ME!" Yelled Myst with a dark voice. "So be it." Zero 3 said. (Myst fires black beams and Zero 3 fires his yellow ones)"What's up with Myst?!" Asked Dash. "I feel negative energy in him, his violent yet passioniate feelings have given him a dark form. Knuckles explained. (Everyone (especially Satsuki) watches on as the battle rages)(Zero 3 gets in a lucky shot and Myst powers down and falls into the nothingness of the nega volcano) "MYYYYYST!!" Satsuki cries out with tears coming out of her eyes. "Run!" Myst manages to call out. "Come Zero! We're done here, it's time to return!" Eggman commanded. "NO!" Sonic yelled. (He spindashes toward Eggman, but Zero Chaos Control's them away and Sonic hits air) "That was Chaos Control!" Shadow exclaimed. "NO! You're not getting away! You'll pay for this Eggman!" Dash screamed. (Satsuki is sobbing on her knees) "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." Sped apologizes. (They head back to the portal) Satsuki cried most of the way, but then something in her mind said this: "Don't cry, we'll meet again someday, I promise." She calmed down a little after that.

(back at Daze's shop)the group was trapped in a blacked out room "Great! Myst is gone, and we're trapped." exclaimed Dash. Satsuki giggled and said "Can't you see the light up there?! We're in the green boys shop!" "She's right! Wait! How do you know that?!" Daze asked. "Myst told me." Satsuki replied. "Oh...wait...Get out! This is where I keep my inappropriate candy mags!" Daze exclaimed. They all climbed out. "Alright, chasing Eggman and Zero isn't working, we need a strategy!" Exclaimed Dash. "How about we lure Zero here with a mountain of candy!" Said Daze. "Oooo I like that idea!" Said Sped. (Silence) "Uh no." replied Dash. (The planning continues) "Hey Cream?" Tails asked. "Yes Tails?" "Have you seen Amy lately?" "She went outside, but she didn't tell me why. She seemed...sad." Cream said. "Hmmm, I'll talk to Sonic about this, maybe he can say something to her." Tails said. "I hope so, I don't like when my friends are sad." Cream said. "Don't worry Cream(Tails puts his hand on her shoulder) I'm sure she'll be back to normal soon." Tails said smiling. "You're right, thanks Tails!" Cream said happily. (Cream gives Tails a quick hug and runs back to the group) After the pink disappeared from his face from the hug, Tails pulled Sonic aside. "Hey Sonic? Have you noticed that Amy seems kinda depressed lately?" Asked Tails. "Now that you mention it, she hasn't tried to get close to me since this whole adventure started." replied Sonic. "And you miss it...don't you?" Tails said knowingly. "Uh...no what makes you think that?!" Sonic said in denial. "Come on Sonic...I've noticed that you're trying to get her attention lately." Said Tails. "NO I'M NOT!" Sonic yelled quietly. "Suuure, I believe you Sonic." Tails said sarcastically. (Sonic sighs) "Well, even if you're saying you're not, don't you think you should go talk to her?" Asked Tails. "Tails! I'm...hmmm, you know what, I think I will. Thanks lil bro." Said Sonic "Finally, it's about time he talked to her." (Amy's sitting outside on the ground crying) (Sonic walks outside and readies himself to talk to her) "Hey Amy." (Amy reacts and wipes her eyes) "Oh, Hi Sonic." "Why're you sitting out here all alone?" "I'm uh...just trying to relax a little why?" "Just wonderin." (awkward silence) "Say uh, Amy...is something bothering you?" "No, why would you think that?" "This sounds familiar." Sonic thought. "Because you've seemed a little depressed lately." Said Sonic. "Really?" asked Amy. "So...IS something bothering you?" "Yes Sonic there is." "What is it?" "...You." (Sonic steps back in shock) "Me?" Sonic said with hurt in his voice. "Yes Sonic, you're what's bothering me." "But...what did I do?" "You really don't know?" She said with a hint of anger in her voice. (Sonic shakes his head confused) "What do you do everytime I try to get close to you?" (Sonic remembers all the times he's run away from her) "I...I run from you." "That's right! And everytime you run, it hurts Sonic! It hurts a lot! It makes me think...that I'm nothing but an annoyance to you!" She said with hot tears streaming down her face. This outburst caught Sonic by surprise, if there's one thing Amy wasn't to him, it was an annoyance. "But...why is it showing just now?" "Do you see that bandage on your arm Sonic?" (Sonic nods his head) "You got a cut and I put that on your arm while you were out(unconscious).Would you have let me do that if you were awake?! (Amy turns her back) Sonic felt ashamed, he had no idea that running from her hurt her so much. He had to set things straight. (Sonic takes a deep breath and puts his hand on her shoulder)(Amy starts to turn around) "I'm sorry Amy...the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you." "Then why do you run?" "That's what I do whenever I don't know how to react to something. And I had no idea it hurt you so much." "Well it does."(Another tear runs down her face)(Sonic cups her face in his hands and wipes the tear with his thumb) "I know that now, and I'm so sorry...will you forgive me?" (Amy hugs Sonic tightly) "Ohhh of course I do Sonic!" She says happily (Sonic relaxes and hugs her right back) "So...that pink hedgehog is Sonic's weakness." An unknown voice said. "Hey guys! Come inside, we finally came up with something!" Tails called. (Sonic and Amy walk in the shop...Sonic opens the door for Amy and let's her go first)(Tails is waiting by the door and waits for Amy to get out of earshot) "So, you don't care huh?" Tails joked (Sonic musses up Tails hair and snickers) "See? I told you." Tails said talking to Cream. (Cream smiles) "Alright gang, here's what we're going to do. We have to get Zero away form Eggman, he's got the chaos emeralds and he's keeping Zero's power at full, so if we get him away from Eggman, he'll lose power and then we've got him." Dash explained. "Well then, let's do it! Said Amy with her optimism returned."That's the Amy I know and love, WHOA! Did I just think that?"Thought Sonic. "Alright team, we can take a shortcut through Red Mountain. Let's go! Dash exclaimed.

meanwhile: a snow white fox was lying flat in a desert. (a green hedgehog was looking down at him) "target acquired!" the hedgehog said sinisterly.
    (the hedgehog laughs and drags the fox off)
    Level Starts Level Ends

"Hey Dash, I'm beat. Can we PLEASE stop for the night?" Daze whined. "What's the matter Daze? Need a sugar rush?" Satsuki joked. "Ugh, what? Are you taking over Myst's job as my personal harasser?" Daze complained. "Please Mr. Dash? I'm tired too." Cream said. "We'll go a little farther, and then we'll stop for the night." Dash said. "Fine, whatever." Daze grumbled. "Oh, ok, I'll try to go a little longer." Cream said. "Grab my hand Cream." Tails told her. (Cream takes Tails's hand and Tails starts to fly to give Cream a rest) "Thank you so much Tails." Cream said relieved. "You're welcome Cream." Tails said with a soft pink spreading across his furry cheeks. "Oh that's great. The little rabbit gets a free ride and I have to keep running." Daze mumbled. (Daze smashes his toe on a rock because he wasn't paying attention) "BANG!" "AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!" Daze screamed in pain. "What happened?" Sped asked. "I think I broke my toe!" Daze groaned. (Now everyone crowds around Daze) "Try to move it." Said Sped. (Daze tries to wiggle his toe) "AAAAGGGGHHHH!! Don't make me do that again!" Daze screamed. "Ok, I guess now we can stop for the night." Dash said. "There's a cave, we can stay there for the night." Slynic pointed out. "Alright, let's help him up gang." said Sonic. (Sonic and Knuckles get on either side of Daze and help him hobble into the cave) "Hey QuickSilver, you have elemental powers right?" Sped asked. "Yeah why?" "Well, how about making some ice for Daze?" Sped requested. (QuickSilver nods and ice starts coming out of nowhere) "Here, let me see." Sped said softly. (Daze pulls away) "Please?" Sped pleaded. (Daze stares into Sped's soft red eyes) "Wow her eyes are really pretty." Daze thought. (Daze gives in and let's Sped tend to him) "WHOOO! That ice is c-c-c-cold." Daze yelped. (Sped giggles) "How am I supposed to hunt for candy if I can't move?!" Daze said frustrated. "Don't worry Daze, I'll get you back on your feet faster. I promise." Sped said comfortingly. (Daze smiles) "Alright guys, we need to rest up for tomorrow. So, let's go to sleep now." Dash said. (The team agrees)(Sped lies down next to Daze and snuggles close to him, causing Daze to blush) "Hey Daze?" Sped asked. "Y-yes?" Daze stuttered. "Gnight." said Sped. "Gnight Sped." Daze replied. (Amy sees the two together) "Awww, how sweet." Amy gushed. (Sonic walks up behind her) "Whatcha lookin at Amy?" Sonic asked her. "Daze and Sped, they're just too perfect!" Amy squeeled quietly. (Sonic laughs) "Well, I'm kinda tired myself, still don't have all my stamina back I guess. Goodnight Ames." "Gnight Sonic." (Amy hugs Sonic) "Please don't run." Amy thought while she hugged him. (Her wishes came true as Sonic slowly relaxed and hugged her back) "She really is kinda cute, and her eyes are gorgeous. GAH! What's wrong with me?!" Sonic thought. (Amy walks to her sleeping bag) "What's going on with me? Am I really falling for Amy Rose?" Sonic wondered. (He tries to just shrug it off and goes to sleep)

Later that night

(A shadowy figure sneaks into the cave, revealed to be Marx)(Marx sneaks away with Amy and leaves a note next to Sonic) "Mission accomplished, you're in for quite a surprise tomorrow Sonic." Marx snickered evilly.

End Scene.

Morning comes.

Sonic is the first to wake up, and since he didn't like staying in one place long, he was going to go for a run to stretch his legs. Sonic looked around the cave and saw everyone except Amy. "Meh, musta gone to the little girls room." Sonic thought. He started walking out of the cave, then he felt something underneath his foot. [A piece of paper] What's this?" Sonic wondered. Sonic picked it up and read it, then he crumpled it up and threw it behind him. And behind him is where Tails was sleeping, and it bonked him on the head. Tails woke up and looked at Sonic, laughing because he thought it was just another Sonic prank. But then he noticed his forlorn stance. Sonic's fists clenched, his head down, and very un-Sonic like. "Hey, uh Sonic? You ok?" Tails asked. "Don't worry about me Tails, I'm just going for a run." Sonic replied "Sonic!" Too late, Sonic had already run off. "Something's wrong." Tails thought. Tails uncrumpled the paper Sonic tossed at him, this is what he read: MWAHAHAHA! I have Amy Sonic! And I will obliterate her at noon today! If you wish to save her, then surrender yourself to me at the Mystic Ruins. Don't be late, that is...if you REALLY care for her. Tails eyes grew wide. "We have to stop him!" Tails exclaimed. "GET UP! GET UP! GET UP EVERYONE!!" Tails screamed. Everybody gets their guard up after seeing the crazed fox going nuts. "What's wrong Tails?!" Cream asked worriedly. "S-son! H-e! Uh! Stuttered a still hyperventilating Tails. "Tails is going nuts!" Said Dash. "I can take care of that." Said QuickSilver. QuickSilver uses his elemental powers to splash Tails in the face. "Thanks, I needed that." said Tails. "Ok, now tell us what's going on, SLOWLY." Said Dash. "Eggman captured Amy!" Tails yelled. "WHAT!" Everyone exclaimed. "How do you know?" Dash asked. "He left a note! It says that if Sonic doesn't surrender to Eggman by noon...He's gonna...(Gulp) I think you get my point." Tails explained. (Everyone nods) "And now, Sonic ran off to save her! Said Tails. "Sonic's got a five minute head start on us, we're really gonna have to hustle if we're gonna catch up with him, we all know how far Sonic can get in a few minutes!" Dash exclaimed. "We'll stay here with Daze, you guys get going!" The girls said. "Alright guys let's go! DOUBLE TIME!!" Dash commanded. "Good luck gang!" The girls called out. Dash and his crew made a breeze as they rushed out of the cave.

Back with Sonic

"Just hang on Ames, I'm comin for you." Sonic thought to himself.

Level starts.

End Level

“Hey Tails, how much longer till we get to the ruins?” Dash asked. “About a half hour.” Tails replied. “Well let’s cut it to 15 minutes gang! It’s already 11:45!” Dash exclaimed. “LOOK OUT!” Ashura yelled suddenly. Lasers start raining out of nowhere. “Get behind me!” QuickSilver said. QuickSilver put up a shield of ice to protect them from the barrage of lasers. But it would do no good as their antagonist melted their shield and walked right through. Then the lasers stopped. “Well well, are you supposed to be Sonic’s replacement?” Marx asked referring to Dash. “Marx!” Knuckles growled. “Who?” Dash asked. “Marx! He works for Eggman! And he was there when Sonic got possessed by Zero!” Tails explained. “Correct. And the doctor has instructed me to stop you at all costs!” Marx said. “Ha! You and what army?” Slynic barked. And just as he said that, an army of red Metal Sonics came from the surrounding area. “I had to ask.” Slynic moaned. “Well, now we know who was behind the other attack.” Dash pointed out. “They should’ve killed Sonic before, but I wasn’t counting on that emo hedgehog to make an appearance.” Marx said. Shadow snickered at this. “But this time these bots are ready for anything!” Marx taunted. “We don’t have time for your monologues Marx! You want a fight? You got one!” Dash exclaimed. The team got into their battle stances and prepared for the robot storm. “GET THEM!” Marx commanded. (Boss Starts) (Boss Ends) “NO! This can’t be!” Marx cried out. “But it is, come on guys! This poser’s held us up too long!” Dash said. “No way! I will stop you!” Marx exclaimed with determination. “No, I don’t think you will.” said Knuckles. Knuckles smacked his fists together and sent Marx flying. “Ohhhh…Dr. Eggman’s gonna kill me.” Marx groaned. And he fell flat on his face.

Back with Sonic…Time: 11:56

“Looks like I’m cutting it close.” Thought Sonic. As he reached the top of the hill he was climbing, he saw Amy trapped in a glass capsule, and it seemed to be connected to a machine of some sort. “I don’t see Eggman, maybe I’ll get off scot-free!” Sonic thought. Sonic ran towards the capsule and prepared to break through it. “Sonic no! It’s a trap!” Amy screamed. Unfortunately the glass was sound proof and Sonic could not hear her warnings. Amy continued to try with all her might to warn Sonic. “She sure seems happy to see me.” Sonic thought. Sonic rolled up into a ball and tried to break the glass. “Sonic NO!” Amy cried. “AAAAGGGHHHHH!!” Sonic cried in pain. The capsule electrocuted Sonic and brought him down on his hands and knees, and with Sonic incapacitated, Eggman appeared. Mwahahaha! I knew you would try to be heroic!” Eggman laughed. As was his custom, Sonic quipped back. “What do you expect from a hero?” Sonic tried to muster a laugh, but his body wouldn’t let him. “If I had known this little brat meant so much to you, I would’ve snatched her years ago.” Eggman ranted. This comment got Sonic’s attention. “Don’t call her that!” Sonic snapped. “What’s this? Did I strike a nerve Sonic?” Eggman taunted. Sonic merely growled. “Anyway, I believe the terms of our agreement were that you surrendered yourself to me, correct?” Eggman pointed out. Sonic stayed silent. “Say something you insipid hedgehog!” Eggman ordered. (Silence) “Hmmm, perhaps you need the proper motivation, maybe you need to see a sample of what will happen to her if you don’t cooperate.” Eggman reasoned. Eggman pushed a button on his Eggmobile console, and Amy’s voice suddenly came through the glass. “Sonic! Sonic! Are you okay?!” Amy asked concerned. “I-I’m ok Ames. Don’t worry…I’ll get you out of there, I promise.” Sonic said still weak from the electrocution. “I wouldn’t be so sure of that.” Eggman said. He pushed another button, and Sonic and Amy looked on as the machine attached to her prison opened up, revealing the Chaos Emeralds, and Zero 3. “Greetings my body donor.” Zero said. “ZERO! Sonic and Amy both said at once. “I’ve cleverly devised this machine to use the Chaos Emeralds for torture!” Eggman gloated. Sonic glanced over at Amy with worry on his face. “And now Sonic, a small demonstration of what will happen to her should you defy me.” Eggman said. He pushed yet another button, and the Chaos Emeralds started to glow bright. Amy’s chamber began flashing and she screamed in pain. “AMY!!!” Sonic broke down on his knees again and closed his eyes in anger. Eggman stopped the light show and Amy broke down crying. “That was only the lowest setting, imagine full power Sonic!” Eggman gloated. Sonic opened his eyes only to glance at the crying girl in the capsule. By now Sonics blood was boiling, how dare he even think about harming Amy? “Well Sonic? What do you think?” Eggman asked proudly. “What do I think? (The Chaos Emeralds started glowing black, Sonics fur turned black, his voice became darker and more sinister sounding) I think this is a new low…(Sonics pupils disappeared and he slowly got up) And you’re going to pay!” Sonic roared. He had become Dark Super Sonic, seeing Amy in pain had made his emotions reach their breaking point. In the blink of an eye, the now Dark Sonic rammed toward the capsule, the electricity zapped and held him back. But Sonic kept fighting and finally broke her glass jail, he scooped her up in his arms and put her down before turning towards Eggman. “They’re escaping! Get them Zero!” Zero charged towards Sonic and gave him a punch to the jaw. Sonic snickered sinisterly. “All right then Zero…time for me to finish this!” Dark Super Sonic and Zero 3 brawled a somewhat…lopsided brawl, Dark Super Sonic gave Zero quite a beating. “This one’s for possessing me!” Sonic exclaimed with his dark voice and gave Zero a more powerful punch. “This one is for killing Myst!” Sonic shoulder charged him hard. At this time Zero was almost out of energy. “And this one…(Zero charges towards Sonic and Sonic grabs his fist) is for hurting Amy!” Sonic charges up a dark punch and sends Zero over the horizon.

Back with Dash. “We’re almost there!” Tails exclaimed. “Look up there!” Slynic said. The team looked up and saw a yellow hedgehog flying backwards. “Was that…Zero?” Dash asked. “I feel negative energy! That’s him!” said Knuckles. “Good ol Sonic! Let’s finish the job guys!” The team chased after Zero as he finally landed. “Oh man, feeling weak, need power!” Zero moaned. “Looks like you’re toast!” Dash exclaimed. “Guess again heroes, I’m still strong enough to destroy you.” Zero countered. “Alright then, let’s brawl!” Dash said. Boss starts. Boss ends.

Back with Sonic

“Well, Dr. Robotnik…(Sonic stomped towards the cowering scientist) it’s time for you to pay.” Sonic said darkly. “C-Come now Sonic, be reasonable .” Eggman stuttered. “I am, I reason that you don’t deserve to live.” Sonic said evilly. “Wha-What’s wrong with Sonic?” Amy wondered fearfully. “Now, I’m going to make sure that you don’t hurt her or anyone else ever again.” Sonic said darkly. Sonic grabbed Eggman by the collar and prepared to do something…he would probably regret later. “I’ve got to stop him.” Amy thought. “Sonic please stop!” Amy cried. “Amy, this power…I can stop Eggman for good! He’ll never hurt you or anyone again!” Sonic said. “But killing him isn’t the answer!(She places her hand on his shoulder) Please stop!” Amy pleaded. Sonic turned his head and saw Amy’s jade green eyes, shining from the tears she had cried before. Begging him to calm down and lose the dark form he had taken on. “What am I doing?” Sonic asked with his voice returning to normal. He let go of Eggman, and he slowly returned to normal. Sonic turned to face Amy. “I’m sorry Amy, the negative power of the emeralds is something that should never be unleashed.” Sonic admitted. “It’s okay Sonic, what matters is that we’re both alright.” Amy said. Amy hugged Sonic, and vice versa. “Now can we get out of here? I’m exhausted.” Amy asked. “Sure, I just have one last thing to take care of.” Sonic said. Eggman tries to escape. “EGGMAN! (Sonic runs in front of Eggman with a serious look on his face) I’m going to say this once, that “little brat” as you call her, just saved your life, but if you EVER harm or threaten Amy again…I won’t hold back, and you WILL pay dearly, understand?” Eggman nodded. “Good, now I want you to get in your craft, and get out of here! Zero is history and so is your plan!” Sonic commanded. “This isn’t over Sonic! I will get my revenge!” Eggman exclaimed. Eggman got in his egg mobile and prepared to leave. “I’ll be back!” Eggman yelled. “Whatever, but in the meantime, ready Amy?” Amy pulled out her hammer and nodded. “What are you up to?” Eggman asked. "Time for a fastball!" Sonic exclaimed. Sonic rolled up into a ball and Amy sent him flying towards Eggman. (BANG!) Eggman got sent over the horizon. “I WILL RETUUUUURRRRRN!” Eggman called out.(Sonic picks up 6 chaos emeralds) "Hmmm, the last one must've got blasted away." Sonic thought. Turning back towards Amy, Sonic picked up Amy into his arms. “Come on Ames, let’s head back.” Sonic started back towards the cave. “Hey Sonic? Thanks for saving me…again.” Amy said with eyes half closed. “Anytime Ames.” Sonic replied. When Sonic didn’t get a response, he looked down to see Amy sleeping peacefully in his arms. He smiled and picked up the pace towards the cave. “Sleep well Amy.” (Amy makes a sigh of contentment)

Back with Dash

Zero is shown in his normal Sonic form after being banged around like a pinball by Dash and his crew. “Had enough yet?” Knuckles gloated. (Zero groans in pain) “Let’s just finish this already.” Shadow said. “Right, ready gang?” Dash exclaimed. The team prepares to finish off Zero with one big blast. They charge their beam attacks. “All together now! Fire!” They all fire their beams and merge it into one huge ultra powerful blast. Zero’s Sonic body started burning away leaving his eyeball form. And eventually the blast sent Zero away in a flash of light. “We did it!” Tails exclaimed. Tails communicator started to beep. “It’s Sonic!” Tails said. “Hey Tails, I’ve got Amy and we’re headed back.” Sonic said quietly. “Uh Sonic? Why are you whispering?” Tails asked. “Uh…I’ll explain it to YOU later.” Sonic replied. “Uh huh, don’t worry Sonic, I get it.” Tails said giving a thumbs up to Sonic. “See you later little bro.” Sonic hangs up. “Well? Are they all right?” Dash asked. “Sonic’s done it again! Eggman’s defeated, and Amy’s safe.” Tails explained. “Well, he’s done his job, and we’ve done ours. Let’s get back to Daze and the girls.” Dash said. The team head back to the cave.

Let’s catch up with Daze.

“How’re you feelin Daze?” Sped asked. “I’m feeling better thanks.” Daze replied. “Good.” (Awkward silence) “Hey Sped, can I ask you a question?” “Fire away.” “How exactly did you get stuck in the negative zone anyway?” “Oh…uh, you promise you won’t laugh?” “Sure.” “I had heard rumors about the sweetest candy ever being in that zone, and I wanted to find it!” “You too?!” “Yeah, anyways, I jumped in and Satsuki and Ashley followed me in. Then we got stuck there. What I won’t do for sweets.” Sped explained. “Hey Sped?” “Yeah?” “Thanks for takin care of my toe, thanks to you I’ll be back on the candy hunt before you know it.” Daze said. (Sped smiles and kisses Daze on the cheek) “Now THAT is sweet.” Sped said. (Daze blushes) “Hey Sped, can I have some water? I’m kinda hot.” Daze asked “I’ll say.” Sped flirted. (Sped winks at Daze which makes him blush harder)(Satsuki and Ashley find Sped) “Hey guys, what’s up?” Sped asks. “You tell us.” Satsuki said. “You really like him don’t you?” Ashley asked knowingly. “I…uh…yes.” Sped admitted. “Thought so, it’s so obvious.” Ashley said. “You know what else is obvious? The way YOU look at Dash, YOU like HIM don’t ya?” Sped countered. Ashley blushes. “I sure hope the guys are all right.” Satsuki said. End scene.

Sonic arrives at the cave with Amy still sleeping.(Dash hasn’t arrived yet, Daze and the girls are napping) Sonic looks down at Amy. “I’ll put her over by her sleeping bag.” Sonic thought. Sonic went and put Amy down on her sleeping bag, he was about to walk away and go to sleep himself, (Who wouldn’t be tired after all he went through?) when he heard a small whimper. Sonic turned around and saw Amy all curled up and under stress. “What’s wrong with her?” Sonic wondered. (Inside Amy’s dream) A giant Eggman was trying to stomp her, “HELP! HELP!” Dream Amy cried. (Real world)
    (More whimpering from Amy) “Something’s bugging her, hmmm, I wonder.” Sonic lies down next to Amy and snuggles close to her, and then he puts his arm around her shoulder. (Dream world)
    Giant Eggman is bearing down on Amy, “AAAHHHH!” Dream Amy screamed. Suddenly a dream Sonic shows up and scoops Amy up and out of danger. “Sonic?” “I said he’d never hurt you again, and I meant it.” Dream Sonic replied. “Now, you stay here, I’ll handle Eggman.” The Chaos Emeralds revolve around Dream Sonic and he becomes Super Sonic. “Go get him Sonic!” Dream Amy said. (Super Sonic defeats Eggman) (Real world)
    As soon as Amy acknowledged Sonic’s presence, Amy’s body relaxed and the whimpering stopped. Her breathing became steady and calm. “Come to think of it, I am pretty tired.” Sonic thought. (Sonic falls asleep snuggled close to Amy) “Goodnight Amy.” Sonic whispered. (Later) “Mmmm, nice nap.” Daze yawned. (Daze sees Sonic and Amy snuggled next to each other asleep) “Oh no, FIRE IN THE HOLE!” Daze thought. Daze hobbled out of the cave and heaved a sugary and colorful upchuck. “BLLLAAAAAGGGHHH!” Daze barfed. “Well isn’t that a touching scene! Was her head on his chest?” Daze reluctantly looks back. (Amy’s head is resting on Sonic’s chest. His hand on the back of her head) “Oh no! Here we go again!” Daze turns back to the bushes and pukes again. “Ohhh, I can handle romance, but not when I first wake up!” Daze groaned. “Daze? Are you okay?” Sped asked from the cave. Daze gave a thumbs up. “Hmmm, I wonder what brought that on.” Sped wondered out loud. “I think I know.” Satsuki said. (Satsuki points at Sonic and Amy) “Awww, how sweet, let’s leave them alone, oh, and get Daze some breath spray.” said Sped. (Dash and the team show up) “What happened Daze? You swallow a jawbreaker?” QuickSilver joked. “What happened to Mr. Serious?” Daze wheezed. “Mission complete, I can chillax now.” QuickSilver replied. (Knuckles stifles a laugh) “What’s so funny Knuckles?” Slynic asked. (Knuckles points at Sonic and Amy) “So what? They’re exhausted.” Slynic said. “Mmmph, hey Tails? You got a camera?” Knuckles asked laughing. “Yeah, but…HEY!” Tails exclaimed. “Thanks Tails!” Knuckles said. (Sonic opens one eye) (The camera snaps) “I’m never gonna let Sonic live it down.” Knuckles snickered. (Tails sweatdrops) “That’s a very nice picture of Amy, Knuckles.” Sonic said. “Sonic?! But, I, uh!” (Knuckles looks at the camera and sees Amy asleep) “Heh heh, smooth move knucklehead.” Sonic joked. (everyone laughs) “Grrrr…hmmm, I have an idea.” Knuckles thought. Knuckles made a quake punch and sent Amy flying into the air. “HEEELLLPPP!” Amy cried. Sonic moved in to catch her, and Knuckles was recording the whole thing. (Plop, into his arms) “Thanks Sonic.” Amy said. “Anytime.” Sonic replied. “And cut, ha ha ha! This is going to youtube for sure!” Knuckles laughed. (Amy’s eyes turned to flame, she was MAD) “You woke me up…just to embarrass me and Sonic?!” Amy screamed. “Uh oh” Knuckles thought. Amy pulled out her hammer and was ready to give Knuckles the beating he was supposed to get earlier. “Allow me.” Electro said. Electro turned into a bolt of electricity and went into the camera and fried the recording…and the camera. “MY CAMERA!!” Tails screamed. “Oops, looks like I had too much juice.” Electro apologized. Tails groans. “Don’t worry Tails, I’ll give you a brand new candy camera when we get back to the shop.” Daze said. “Fine.” Tails mumbled. (Everyone starts laughing)

“Laugh while you can Sonic team. But soon you shall meet your greatest challenge. Thanks to this bracelet, (Eggman holds up Nazo’s power bracelet) and of course…the Chaos Emerald! Zero shall return more powerful than before! MWAHAHAHAHA!!” Eggman ranted to himself.

End Scene.

(Scene opens up with a celebration held at Daze’s shop) “Here’s to a job well done!” Dash said. (Everyone clinks their soda glasses. (Yes, SODA not alcohol) “Ahhh, sugar, I needed some so badly!” Daze said. “So um…Daze, you said you we’re going to give me a new camera?” Tails asked. “Oh yeah! Hang on…here.” (Daze gives Tails a candy covered camera) “Um…thanks?” Tails reluctantly said. “Doesn’t it rock?! If you get hungry, you can take a lick from your camera!” Daze said excitedly. Tails sweat dropped. (Sonic puts down his soda and walks outside, Amy follows him) “Hey Sonic!” Amy called. “What’s up Amy?” Sonic asked. “I uh…just wanted to thank you.” Amy said timidly. “For saving you from Eggman? You don’t need to thank me again.” Sonic replied. “No Sonic, not for that, for making me feel safe.” Amy said. “What do you mean?” Sonic asked confused. “I was still rattled from that whole experience we had with Eggman, and I couldn’t help but feel scared by myself. But…when you came close to me…I felt…safe. Like you were protecting me even in my dreams.” Amy said. “Oh, well…you’re welcome Ames.” Sonic said with his hand behind his head. (Amy kisses Sonic on the cheek) “Well…uh…I think I’m gonna go for a run, see you later Ames.” Sonic said somewhat nervously. (Sonic takes off) “Bye Sonic!” Amy called out. “Sonic ran towards some nearby ruins, but the reason he took off so suddenly…was to hide the blush on his face. “Wow, did that ever give me an adrenaline rush.” Sonic thought to himself.

Back with Amy

(Amy giggles) “I saw you Sonic, you were blushing.” Amy said to herself. (Amy giggles again) She stood there and took a deep breath of fresh air, happier than she had been in a while. Then she turned and went back to join her friends in the festivities. "You seem happy Amy." Cream said. "I am Cream, I think Sonic finally admitted he likes me!" Amy gushed. "Well I'm glad you're back to normal Amy, I felt bad seeing you unhappy." Cream said. "I always knew Sonic liked me, I just got discouraged, that's all. I can't wait for him to come back!" Amy said.

Back with Sonic

“I wonder, maybe when we go back home, if I should take Amy to Twinkle Park like she’s always wanted.” Sonic pondered in his mind. Sonic continued throwing the idea around in his head, when he heard a strange whirring sound…and…music? Sonic jumped into the nearby bushes and saw Eggman hovering by in his Eggmobile. And he was playing music. “I am the Eggman! That’s what I am! I am the Eggman! “I’ve got a master plan! I am the Eggman!” The radio blared. “Ugh, he has horrible taste, next time we team up because his plan went wrong, I’m going to give him my soundtrack. Live and Learn would be much better.” Sonic said to himself. Sonic started following Eggman into the ruins. “Hmmm, what’s he up to?” Sonic thought. “Yes! Just as the sensors said it would be!” Eggman gloated. Still not realizing that Sonic was listening to everything. “What would be?” Sonic wondered. “With this power ring, I shall revive Zero and I shall give him the ultimate body with which to defeat Sonic!” Eggman ranted. “I wouldn’t say your body is ultimate Eggman!” Sonic joked. “You again?! Shouldn’t you be partying with your so called team?” Eggman said. “There was no Wii yet, so I went for a run, and who else but you would I run into?” Sonic replied. “Grrr, I’ve got to get that ring!” Eggman said. “Not gonna happen!” Sonic countered. Sonic runs towards the power ring and grabs it first. “NO!” Eggman cried. “Hmmph, you should know by now that I can get ANYWHERE before you can!” Sonic taunted. “Oh yeah? Watch this!” Eggman said. Eggman pushed a button on his console and Eggman suddenly disappeared. “What the?!” Sonic reacted. Eggman reappeared behind him and took the ring from him. “Hey!” Sonic yelled. “Why thank you Sonic!” Eggman taunted. “What’s with the disappearing act?” Sonic asked. “Don’t you mean…Chaos Control?!” Eggman said. “Impossible! Only me, Shadow, and QuickSilver can use Chaos Control!” Sonic said. “There was one more Sonic, and I’m going to bring him back to life! Farewell Sonic!” Eggman pushed the button again and teleported away. “Another? Who?” Sonic wondered. “I’ve got to tell the others!” Sonic said. And he took off at full speed.

With Eggman

(Chaos Control wears off and Eggman appears inside the (yet again) Death Egg)

“Welcome back master.” Marx said. “Ohhh I hate that Sonic!” Eggman said immediately. “Did he stop your plan?” Marx inquired. “No, the plan is still in action. Now prepare to witness the ultimate feat in science!” Eggman said. Eggman placed the power ring inside a capsule and pulled a lever, closing the capsule. Then he pushed another button, and the capsule started flashing, and slowly, the figure of an eyeball started materializing inside the capsule. “Yes! It’s working!” Eggman said. Eggman stopped the machine and the ring disappeared, leaving a fully revived Zero in it’s place. “Yes! I’ve done it! I’ve revived Zero!” Eggman said. “Now, pull the lever and let him out Marx.” Eggman ordered. Marx went over and pulled the lever. All of a sudden, a window opened up inside the Death Egg and the vacuum of space started to suck out lots of scientific stuff. “WRONG LEVER MARX!!” Eggman yelled. (Marx closes the window and pulls the correct lever) “My apologies master.” Marx said. “Why do we even have that lever?” Eggman moaned. Zero floated out of the capsule. “Welcome back Zero, now stay over there whilst I create your new body!” Eggman said. Eggman went up to the machine and placed a bracelet inside the capsule, and placed the Chaos Emerald inside a socket in the machine. “With this bracelet, and the Chaos Emerald, I will re-create Sonic’s greatest challenge!” Eggman said. Eggman pushed the button again, and the capsule started flashing once more. “It’s working!” A silver hedgehog started materializing inside the capsule. “Yes! The negative power of the emerald is re-creating…Nazo!!” Eggman cheered. The capsule stopped flashing, and inside stood a lifeless hedgehog. “Now Zero! Take that body! And become the most powerful being Sonic will ever face!” Eggman ordered. Zero floated towards the body and shrunk down to get inside just as he did with Sonic. The Nazo clone began moving, and it’s eyes flashed red like with Sonic, then they turned normal. And there stood a perfect copy of Nazo. “Well Zero? How do you feel?” Eggman asked. Zero replied with Nazo’s voice: I am…NAZO 3!

Back at the party

Hey Shadow! You want to join the brawl tourney?” Daze asked. “Hmmph, I guess I’ll have to show you the ultimate power.” Shadow said in his typical style. (Shadow chooses Wolf) “Alright, I choose…Daze!” Daze said. (Shadow raises his eyebrow) “Check this out! I hacked the game and made Sonic green! Now he looks like me!” Daze said. “And that’s supposed to be an improvement?” Satsuki joked. “Did Myst tell you to torture me before he went and killed himself?” Daze asked annoyed. “No, he’s telling me to do so now.” Satsuki replied. (Daze makes a confused face and turns away) “That girl is in major denial, Myst is dead!” Daze thought.

Back with Sonic

“I’ve got to get there now! If I know Eggman, he’s probably already started his big plan.” Sonic thought. (Sonic looks up and sees a silver hedgehog with a red aura flying across the sky) “No! It can’t be! We killed him on Angel Island!” Sonic said to himself. (Sonic picks up the pace)

Back at the shop

“The winner is…Ashley!” Tails called out. “Well, you’re pretty good at this.” Dash said. “You put up a good fight though.” Ashley said. “Hmmm, I want a rematch.” Dash said. “You’re on!” Ashley said playfully. "I don't like this game, I'm going outside to pick some flowers, will you go with me Tails?" Cream asked. "Gulp, how can I say no to eyes like that?" Tails thought while looking into Creams big brown eyes. "Sure Cream." Tails said. (They walk outside) "Those two make a cute couple." Sped said. "I'm glad Tails is hanging with Cream, he hasn't been that close to a girl since Cosmo died." Amy said. "Who?" Sped asked confused. "It's a long story. (Flashback) It was when we were still fighting the Metarex, Tails fell in love with a girl named Cosmo. He tried to protect her with all the strength and skill he had, and most of the time he succeeded. But that one time, Dark Oak; the head Metarex, was nearly defeated by Sonic and Shadow. But then he threathened that he would destroy the whole universe along with himself! But then Cosmo decided to make the ultimate sacrifice, she put herself in the line of fire and neutralized Dark Oak. But in order to finish the job, Tails had to fire the cannon and most likely...kill Cosmo. At first, Tails refused. But Cosmo insisted that he do it, for the sake of all his friends, including her. In tears Tails fired. And Cosmo was destroyed along with Dark Oak, despite Sonic trying to revive her.(Flashback end) Tails was depressed for a long time, he's seemed to have adjusted though." "Wow" Sped said. "That's such a sad story, I hope having Cream around will make him feel better." "I hope so too Sped." Amy said. (Outside,Cream is humming a song while she makes one of her signature flower crowns) "How do I look Tails?" Cream asked smiling cutely. "You look great Cream. You..." Tails stopped midsentence. "What is it Tails?" Cream asked. "How sweet, it makes me want to throw up." a sinister voice said. (Cream turns around and finds Nazo staring down at her) "T-Tails?" she said fearfully. "How can you be alive? We defeated you once and for all!" Tails exclaimed. "Never underestimate a pure chaos being!" Nazo replied. (Nazo takes another step towards Cream) "Stay away from her Nazo!" Tails said stepping in front of her. "And what if I don't?" Nazo said. "Or I'll stop you myself!" Tails said trying to be brave. "Hmmph, out of way weakling!" Nazo exclaimed. (Nazo swings his arm and sends Tails flying back into the shop) "What's going on?!" Dash asked. (Tails groans before answering) "I-It's N-Nazo." Tails struggled to say. "What?!" Shadow growled. (Shadow runs outside followed closely by Dash and his crew, with Tails limping behind them) "It can't be!" Shadow said. "Nazo! He's back! But how?!" Knuckles growled. "Correction my echidna adversary, Nazo 3!" Nazo/Zero said. "It's Zero! He's in Nazo's body!" Tails realized. "Correct, now, if anyone moves, this little bunny here gets toasted." Nazo threatened. "No! You won't hurt Cream!" Tails exclaimed. (Tails fires an energy ball from his hand cannon) "How cute, a baseball. batter up!" Nazo taunted. (Nazo punches it back at Tails) (Tails dives away) "No one can match my power!" Nazo exclaimed. "I'll take that challenge!" Shadow yelled. “Ha ha ha ha! This body has memory of you Shadow, and you don’t stand a chance on your own.” Nazo/Zero said. “He’s not alone. He’s got us!” Dash said. “No matter, then you will all die!” Nazo/Zero said. (Nazo pushes Cream aside) (The team charged towards the reincarnated Nazo while Tails helped the crying Cream up with whatever strength he had left) “HA HA HA HA! Insects! You can not defeat me!” Nazo laughed as he flicked the team away one by one. “We’ll see about that!” Someone said. “WHAT?!” Nazo turn around and sees Sonic charging towards him. (Sonic gives Nazo an Axe kick) “Hmmph. Is that all you got? How pathetic.” Nazo grunted. Nazo smacks Sonic aside and bangs him into the wall. “OUCH!” Sonic cries. “SONIC!” (Amy runs to Sonic’s side) “I’m ok Ames.” He said reassuring her. “I don’t care how powerful you are! Together we can finish this here and now!” Sonic said. “Come now Sonic, this is no place for an epic battle, if you are truly serious about facing me, then bring your team and meet me on the Death Egg in space.” Nazo said. “And how are we supposed to get there?!” Dash exclaimed. "That's your problem, on the Death Egg Sonic. That's where you'll face me." Nazo said before Chaos Controlling out of what remained of Daze's shop. "We're in trouble." Dash stated flatly.

Last edited by EchidnaPower on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:17 am; edited 42 times in total
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:34 pm

(After a brief flashback of the events of Nazo unleashed, we meet up with the team in what remains of Daze’s shop)

“So, a pure chaos energy being.” Dash said. “Yep, we almost weren’t able to stop him. He had us beaten and under a tomb of rocks.” Sonic explained. “Then…how did you beat him?” Dash asked. “I don’t know, we were lying there…when something just…clicked, something in our minds…gave us a second wind, and we had enough power to boost the emeralds enough to give us our hyper forms.” Sonic explained. “Well, now what?” Slynic asked. “We have six of the seven emeralds, even Nazo, or Zero, or whatever! IT…needs an emerald to use Chaos Control. If we can go super and beat him before he gets the chance to transform, we can save a lot of time.” Dash said. “Great, but how do we get to the Death Egg?” Ashura asked. “We could always take the...Blue Typhoon.” Tails said. “Didn’t it get beat up?” Knuckles asked. “Yes…but I fixed it.” Tails said. “We’ll need a power source. And I can’t generate enough power to power a whole ship.” Electro said. (Everyone looks at Knuckles) “Oh no! Not again!” Knuckles exclaimed. “Ok, we’ll just let that power hungry Nazo obliterate it instead.” Sonic said. “Grrr, fine, we’ll go to Angel Island and get it.” Knuckles said. “We have our plan, let’s go!” Dash said.

With Eggman

(Eggman is talking to a shadowy figure over a videophone)

"You're sure he can't escape?" Eggman asked the figure. "Do not worry doctor, he will not escape, I'll make sure of that." The figure replied. "Very good, you'll get an important place when I create my Eggman empire." Eggman replied. "You are most generous doctor." The figure said. (Eggman hangs up) “Cinos, go check on the prisoner.” The figure(revealed to be Dread) said. “Of course Dread.” Cinos said. (Cinos walks in to the prison where a snow white fox appears to be unconscious) “Hmmph, stupid fox, not even strong enough to wake up.” Cinos said to himself. (Cinos walks out…Myst eyes snap open)

Later

“Time to see if that dumb kitsune is awake so I can gloat.” Dread said to himself. (Dread walks into the prison and sees…Cinos?) “What are you doing in there?!” Dread yelled. “The kitsune jumped me and threw me in here!” Cinos said. (Dread lets Cinos out) “He didn’t go far! Maybe we can still catch him! I‘ll go this way and you go that way!” Cinos said. “Grrrr, fine! But don’t screw up again!” Dread warned. “Oh don’t worry about me.” Cinos replied. (Dread runs in the opposite direction and runs into…Cinos?) “What wrong Dread?” Cinos asked. “What the?! The kitsune! Come on!” Dread ordered. (Dread chases after the fake Cinos) “Aww man, (Myst tranforms back into himself) now my covers blown.” Myst said to himself. “Get back here!” Dread screamed. “Sorry you two, but I don’t have time to deal with you. I got bigger fish to fry.” Myst replied. (Myst glows in an aura and flies threw the roof) “Does this mean we don’t get a country Dread?” Cinos asked. “GRRRRRAAAAAHHHHH!” Dread screamed. “I can sense Satsuki, if I find her, I find Dash and his crew.” Myst said to himself. (Myst flies off screen) (Level Starts) (Level Ends)

(At Angel Island)

“Looks like Eggman was one step ahead of us, those bots are getting harder to beat.” Dash said. “Hmmph, they weren’t so tough, I am the toughest one here.” QuickSilver said. (Shadow clears his throat) “I told you, I’M the ultimate.” Shadow said. “You WERE the ultimate.” QuickSilver re-corrected. “You’re more of a faker than Sonic is!” Shadow exclaimed. “You want to settle this now?!” QuickSilver said back. “HEY! You two can decide which one of you is “ultimate” later! Right now, we have a job to do!” Dash said. (They both grunt) “There’s the Master Emerald. Let’s get it and go.” Knuckles said. “Great, every time someone says something like that, some bad guy shows up and makes us fight.” Slynic said.

(Later, at Tails’s workshop)

“Hmm, I stand corrected.” Slynic said. “Alright we’re set, let’s go.” Sonic said. (Tails is reluctant to get on the ship) "What's wrong Tails?" Cream asked. "I have some bad memories with this ship." Tails said. "You miss Cosmo don't you?" Cream asked. "I always missed her, seeing this ship just makes the memory more glaring that's all." Tails said. "Oh Tails." Cream stated. "I-I wish I didn't have to destroy her, I wish I could've found another way, I wish I could've protected her. But I failed, like I failed to protect you." Tails said sadly. "You did your best Tails, I'm proud of what you did." Cream said. "But I wish I was stronger, like Sonic and Shadow, then I could've saved her...and you." Tails said. "Tails, you can do things that neither Mr. Sonic or Mr. Shadow can do. "You've built things that have saved us many times before, including this ship." Cream said. (Tails shrugs) "Besides, would Cosmo want you to be sad because of her?" Cream asked. "No, but it's still hard not to be." Tails said. "I know Tails, I miss her too." Cream said. (Tails hugs Cream) "What's this for?" Cream asked. "This situation would've been much harder to cope with...if you weren't here. Thank you Cream." Tails said still holding the embrace. "You're welcome Tails." Cream said with a soft pink spreading across her muzzle. (Tails takes Cream's hand and they walk into the ship) (Note from EP....Awww, Cream helped Tails with his confidence and Cosmo issue) “Wait! Let me load a supply of candy!” Daze said. “We’re only going a few miles into space Daze.” Ashura said. “Yeah, we go up, beat Eggman and Nazo, and get back for a brawl rematch." Slynic said. "But-But!" Daze stuttered. "Come on!" Quicksilver exclaimed. (Quicksilver drags Daze into the Blue Typhoon) (The Blue Typhoon takes off and then docks in the Death Egg) "Whistle,Looks like Eggman beefed up security around here, check out all the Phi robots running around." Sonic said. "Eggman should be in the center of the Death Egg. Let's go!" Dash said. (Level Starts)(Level Ends)

“Eggman! Show yourself!” Dash called out. (No response) “Nazo! We’ve come to beat you!” Dash tried again. (Still no response) “Weird, no one’s here.” Slynic said. “And there’s no power in here.” Ashura said. “I’ll take care of that, there’s an energy conduit over there.” Electro said. (Electro turns into a bolt of electricity and powers up the room) “That’s better.” Ashura said. (A holographic message comes on) “Mwa ha ha ha ha! You fell for my trap heroes! As you’re watching this message, Nazo and I have gone down to Angel Island to steal the Master Emerald!” The message ranted. “Yeah, except we have the Master Emerald!” Knuckles exclaimed. “Psst, Knuckles, It can’t hear you.” Sonic said. “And since we obviously don’t want you spoiling our plans, the Death Egg is set to self-destruct as soon as this message is complete!” the message said. “WHAT?!” The team yelled. “Farewell, Sonic team, we WON’T meet again!” The message completed. (BOOM!) “Great! Now the whole place is gonna blow!” Quicksilver exclaimed. “Quick everyone! Back to the Typhoon!” Tails exclaimed.

(Level Starts)
    (Level Ends)

(BOOM!)(BOOM!) “The Death Egg’s comin down on top of us!” Electro exclaimed. “Come on! We’re almost there!” Tails said. (BOOM!) “AAAHHH! Help!” Ashley screamed. (Ashley is blocked off by a giant metal pole) “Ashley! Hang on!” Dash exclaimed. (Dash does a flying kick and breaks the pole in half) “Whoa. I didn’t know he could do that.” Ashley thought. “Hold on tight!” Dash said carrying Ashley and running off. (On the Typhoon) “Come on Tails! Get this thing started!” Amy screamed. “I’m trying! Knuckles! We need power!” Tails said over the intercom. “I’m not Sonic you know! I can’t get there in a split second!” Knuckles exclaimed. (Knuckles reaches the engine room and does his chant) “That’s it Tails! Get this thing started!” Knuckles exclaimed. (Tails starts up the Typhoon) “Why aren’t we moving Tails?” Cream asked. “Dash and Ashley aren’t here yet! We can’t leave without them!” Tails said. “Here they come!” Sped said. (BOOM!) (Dash jumps onto the Typhoon with Ashley in his arms) “Floor it Tails!” Dash yelled. (The Typhoon takes off right before the Death Egg explodes completely) “We made it!” Cream exclaimed. (Everyone cheers) “Well, where to gang?” Tails asked. “Eggman said they were on Angel Island. So that’s where we go.” Dash said. “Hmmph, how convenient, that Nazo returns to where we defeated him before.” Shadow said. “Alright then, everyone get ready. This will probably be the final battle.” Sonic said. (Everyone nods) “Hey Dash?” Ashley asked. “Yeah Ashley?” “Thanks for saving me.” “No prob, glad to help.” Dash said. (Ashley kisses Dash and walks away)(Dash feels where Ashley kissed him, it was warm) “Angel Island in view.” Tails said. "Weird, we're losing power." Tails said to himself. “TAILS! TAILS!” Knuckles yelled over the intercom. “What’s wrong Knuckles?!” Tails exclaimed. “The Master Emerald! It’s gone!” Knuckles exclaimed. “What?! How?!” Tails panicked. “I was watching the emerald, when all of a sudden it just disappeared!” “Or teleported.” Shadow stated flatly. “Teleported? Are you saying?” Tails said realizing what happened. “Exactly, Nazo used Chaos Control and took it.” Shadow said. “Electro! I know you can’t keep our power steady, but you have to keep us going long enough for us to land! Here, take the Chaos Emerald to help you!" Dash said. “I-I’ll try!” Electro said before turning into electricity and zapping into the engine room. “I’m scared Tails!” Cream said holding onto Tails’ arm. “Just hold on tight.” Tails said. (Cream nods and holds on tighter) “Tails! I’m here!” Electro said over the intercom. “Alright, hang on everyone!” Tails yelled. “Grrrraaaahhhhhh!” Electro strained. “Keep it up Electro! We’re almost on the ground!” Tails yelled. (The Typhoon makes a rough landing) “Phew, everyone ok?” Tails asked. (Everyone nods) “How bout you Cream?” Tails asked. (Cream smiles and nods also) “Way to go Electro!” Tails said over the intercom. (In the engine room) “Phew, thank goodness. “I think I’ll stick with being just a hedgehog for a while.” Electro said. (Tails opens the hatch of the Typhoon) “Awww, this’ll take forever to fix again.” Tails moaned. “Don’t worry little bro. We’ll help you after we beat Nazo.” Sonic said. “I sense the Master Emerald.” Knuckles said. “Where is it?” Dash asked. “It’s at the shrine, but…” “But what?” Sonic asked. “I feel a different energy as well.” Knuckles said. “I-I feel it too.” Satsuki said. “Funny, I don’t feel anything.” Ashura said. “I wonder why only Knuckles and Satsuki could feel it?” Slynic wondered. “Well let’s go, and keep your guard up guys, Nazo could be anywhere.” Sonic said.

(Level starts or End scene)

“There’s the shrine. Keep a sharp eye out.” Knuckles said. “Hey Slynic, keep a tight grip on that Chaos Emerald.” Dash said. “Come on, what’s gonna happen? It’s gonna vanish out of thin air?” Slynic asked jokingly. (The Chaos Emerald disappears) “AAAHHH! Where’d it go?!” Slynic panicked. “My guess would be there.” Ashura said pointing towards the shrine. “Oh no, if Nazo has all of the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald, we’re in DEEP trouble!” Sonic said. “Why? What will happen?” Daze asked. “Just hope you don’t get to see what happens.” Shadow said. (They get to the shrine) “Ahhh, welcome Sonic, I must admit I’m actually happy to see you and your team alive.” Nazo said. “And why is that?” Quicksilver asked. “Because now I can destroy you with my bare hands!” Nazo said charging towards Sonic. (Nazo flies past the team with Sonic in his grasp) “Get your hands off Sonic!” Amy yelled pulling out her hammer. “We’ve gotta help him! Come on!” Dash said. (A missile fires) “Whoa! That was close!” Electro said. (They turn around to see Eggman) “Mwa ha ha ha ha! “Now that Nazo is taking care of Sonic, I’ll take care of you!” Eggman bellowed. “We don’t have time for this, Shadow! Go help Sonic! Electro! Tails! Get the girls to safety!” Dash said. (Shadow nods and runs off)(Electro and Tails escort the girls to a safe distance away) (Sonic hits the ground and slides on his back) “What’s the matter Sonic? Not fast enough?” Nazo taunted. (Sonic rebounds and runs towards the shrine) “There’s no way I beat him like this.” Sonic thought. “Hmmm, I’ll let him go to the shrine, that way it’ll be more of a challenge.” Nazo thought. (Sonic runs by Shadow) “Getting serious eh?” Shadow said. “I’m sick of being banged around, time for an upgrade!” Sonic replied. (Shadow nods knowingly) (Dash and his team beats Eggman easily) “What a pathetic master I serve.” Nazo thought. (Sonic and Shadow reach the shrine and go super) “Ha! Now you’re finished!” Sonic said. “I am no mere copy of the being you know as Nazo, I can’t be defeated by the likes of you!” Nazo said. (The battle continues) (Nazo bangs Sonic and Shadow around despite them being super) “Grrrr.” Shadow growled. “Come on guys! They need help! Let’s help em!” Dash exclaimed. (Dash and his crew try to get Nazo off Sonic and Shadows back) “You still don’t understand, you don’t stand a chance.” Nazo said confidently. Despite the valiant effort by Dash and his crew, Nazo continued to dominate. “(Groan) I’ve got to get back in this.” Sonic said struggling to maintain his super form. (Sonic charges towards Nazo) “Hmmm?” Nazo reacted. (Nazo turns around and punches Sonic out of his super form) “Ouch!” Sonic exclaimed hitting the floor again. “SONIC!” Amy yelled from the distance. “I feel that strange energy again.” Knuckles said. “(Gasp) Now I know what that energy is!” Satsuki realized. (Note from EP…figured out what the energy is yet?) “Now…you die!” Nazo exclaimed. “Sonic no!” Amy panicked. (A black beam strikes Nazo before he can finish Sonic off) “Who dares?!” Nazo yelled. “Guess who?” Myst said. “Is that Myst?” Daze asked. “In the flesh!” Myst replied. (Myst gets shot out of the sky by Nazo’s Chaos Torrent) “Not even your inari powers can beat me kitsune.” Nazo growled. “(Groan) We’ll see about that.” Myst quipped back. (Myst fights Nazo and gives Sonic and Shadow a chance to recharge) “You’re beginning to irritate me kitsune.” Nazo said. “I’m just getting started!” Myst said cockily. (Nazo fights back) “Time to get back in this!” Sonic said to Shadow. (Shadow nods) (Sonic and Shadow go super again and help Myst fight Nazo) “You can‘t beat all three of us!” Sonic exclaimed. (Nazo growls) “Then it’s time to power up!” Nazo exclaimed. (Nazo flies towards the shrine) “Oh no, we can’t let him gain any more power!” Sonic exclaimed. “Then don’t! Let’s get him!” Myst said. “Look out!” Dash yelled. (Sonic Shadow and Myst turn around and see a boulder hurtling towards them) “I’ll handle this.” Shadow said. “CHAOS SPEAR!” Shadow yelled firing a bolt of chaos energy. “Marx again, you’d think this guy would have enough already.” Knuckles said. “He’s gonna pay for trying to hurt my Sonic!” Amy exclaimed. (Amy pulls her hammer out and rams towards Marx) (Marx looks up and sees a pink hedgehog running toward him) “Oh crud.” Marx thought. (Amy swings her hammer and Marx goes flying) “That’ll teach you!” Amy said satisfied with a job well done. “Whoa, she’s a lot stronger than she looks.” Sonic thought. “Mwa ha ha ha! Marx did his job! Nazo will transform into his Perfect form once again!” Eggman exclaimed. (A black aura envelops Nazo completely, and when it dissipated, Perfect Nazo emerged) “(Growl) We gotta beat him while we still can!” Myst exclaimed. (Myst flies towards Perfect Nazo) “Myst no!” Sonic yelled. (Perfect Nazo fires a black energy ball and sends Myst back down where the rest of the gang is watching) “(Groan) That hurt.” Myst groaned. “Are you okay Myst?” Satsuki asked concerned. (Myst nods) “Now come at me.” Nazo taunted. “Do we try?” Sonic asked Shadow. “Hmmph, distract him, I’ll use Chaos Control while he’s not looking.” Shadow said. (Sonic nods) “Here I come you creep!” Sonic exclaimed. (Shadow teleports) “Ha ha ha ha ha. I’m not stupid, Shadow’s gone.” Nazo said. (Nazo uses his Chaos Control and overrides Shadow) “Ah, there you are.” Nazo said. (Nazo goes up to Shadow and blasts him to everyone else) “Shadow!” Sonic yelled. “Excellent! Now, kill Sonic!” Eggman ordered. “(Gasp) No!” Amy whispered while hiding behind the shrine. (Nazo does nothing) “Hello? I said kill him!” Eggman tried again. “This power…I can do anything. (Nazo turns towards Eggman) And I don’t need to take orders from anyone!” Nazo exclaimed. “Uh oh.” Sonic thought. “How dare you?! I gave you life!” Eggman yelled. “Oh yes “master” I thank you. And now, it’s time to pass the baton.” Nazo said. “Nazo’s hand starts glowing and he controls Eggman’s ship and puts it where everyone else is) “Why are we standing here?! “Let’s stop him!” Quicksilver exclaimed. (Nazo snaps his fingers, and a force field of flashing colors appears) “(Gulp) I-I feel weak.” Sped said woozily while grabbing onto Daze’s arm. “What’s up with this force field?” Quicksilver asked. “It’s a special negative chaos energy field. The more you resist it’s power, the weaker you become, and the stronger it becomes.” Nazo said. (Eggman scans the field) “He’s right, it’s sucking the power right out of my ship.” Eggman said as his egg mobile died. (Nazo turns his attention towards Sonic) “And now Sonic.” (Nazo flies at super speed and knocks Sonic out of his super form) (Sonic growls and tries to get up) “Get up Sonic, please.” Amy whispered to herself. “Ugh, you think I’ll just give up?” Sonic strained. “Always showing your hero courage Sonic, I think before I kill you, I’ll show you just how un-courageous you are.” Nazo said sinisterly. (Nazo grabs onto Sonic’s face and Sonic’s pupils grow small) “No!” Dash yelled. (Dash uses all his might and kicks the field, only to land on his back, weakened from the field) “It’s no use Dash, it’s up to Sonic now, just hope he can withstand whatever Nazo is doing to him.” Ashley said. (Dash grunts)(Inside Sonic’s mind)

“Where am I?” Sonic wondered. “You’re inside your mind, and we’re going for a little walk down memory lane.” Nazo said sinisterly. “I’m not letting you probe my mind Nazo!” Sonic exclaimed. “I’m afraid you have no choice.” Nazo replied. “Oh yeah? Just watch!” Sonic said. (Sonic runs off) “Ha ha ha ha ha! Run! Run all you want Sonic! There’s no escape from here! You’re here on my terms!” Nazo taunted. (Background changes to the time at Emerald Coast when he saved Amy from drowning) “W-Where am I?” Sonic wondered. “You don’t remember Sonic? This is Emerald Coast, where you showed just how un-courageous you are.” Nazo said. (They watch the scene unfold) “Heh, you have your memories mixed up Nazo. I overcame my water fear here.” Sonic said. “Look closer.” Nazo replied. (They continue to watch, as memory Sonic runs off as soon as he brings Amy up) “You ran off as soon as you could, you were nervous. If it had been that little fox or that dumb echidna you would have stayed and made sure they were ok. How courageous were you now?” Nazo asked attacking Sonic’s emotions. “S-So what? One time, big deal.” Sonic defended. “Oh no Sonic, that’s not the first time. You’ve done that many times before, let’s go back to the beginning shall we?” Nazo said as he snapped his fingers. “Huh?” Sonic asked. (The background changes again, this time, to Little Planet) “Do you recognize this place Sonic?” Nazo asked. “Is this…Little Planet?” Sonic realized. “Yes, this is where you first met that pink hedgehog that makes you so nervous.” Nazo said. “She does not make me nervous!” Sonic defended. “Really? Let’s watch.” Nazo replied. (The scene unfolds as the then 11 year old Sonic saves the then 8 year old Amy Rose) “Heh, I saved her from that exploding base, now that takes some courage.” Sonic said cockily. “You still don’t understand do you?” Nazo said. “Understand what?” Sonic said impatiently. (The scene continues as Sonic puts Amy down and runs off) “You did what you were good at, and rescued her. But then you left her there by Never Lake. Scared, confused, and bewildered. Because you were nervous around her. Anything you’re not used to you run away from. And you know that don’t you?” Nazo said attacking again. Sonic stayed silent. “Excellent, soon he won’t even want to try anymore.” Nazo thought. “Let’s do one more.” Nazo said. (Back in the real world) “Anything?” Dash asked. “rrraahh! There’s no way out! Everything we do only makes the force field stronger!” Quicksilver said angrily. “We could try Chaos Control.” Shadow suggested. “You think you could warp out of here Shadow?” Tails asked. “What do we have to lose?” Shadow said. (Shadow attempts Chaos Control) “Grraahh! Nothing works!” Shadow roared. “We’ve got to keep trying! Who knows what Sonic is going through.” Knuckles said. “Tails?” Cream said getting Tails’ attention. “What is it Cream?” Tails asked. “Do you think Mr. Sonic will be ok?” Cream asked with concern in her voice. “I’m sure Sonic will come through, he always does.” Tails said reassuringly. “Ok, but I’m still a little scared.” Cream said. “Don’t be.” Tails said as he sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around Cream to comfort her. “It’s so hard to be scared in his arms.” Cream thought as a smile spread across her face. “I have something!” Eggman said finally contributing. “What is it?” Dash asked. “If we can generate enough chaos energy, we can overload the force field and cause it to shut down.” Eggman explained. “You mean like a super form?” Slynic asked. “Precisely! But it will take a lot more power than Shadow alone can generate.” Eggman said. “I can help. Knuckles said. “I’ll try to use my inari powers to simulate chaos energy.” Myst said. “Ok! Ready guys?! Now!” Dash exclaimed. (Shadow and Knuckles power up into their super forms and start radiating a chaos energy aura while Myst radiated his own power) “How’re they doing?!” Dash yelled. “We need more power!” Eggman replied. “Give it all you got guys!” Slynic yelled. (Electro joins in with his electric power) “Come on guys, you can do it.” Amy said to herself from behind the shrine. “It’s no good! Stop!” Eggman yelled. (Everyone powers down) “(Sigh) We didn’t get anywhere, but at least it was too much to absorb, so it didn’t get any stronger.” Eggman said. “Well that’s it then, it’s all up to Sonic now.” Satsuki said. “I hope he’s alright.” Sped said. “I’m sure he‘s alright, he’s Sonic! He’ll never give up!…Right?” Daze said.“ (Everyone looks at the still blank faced Sonic) (Back in Sonics mind) “Remember this Sonic?” Nazo asked. “Yeah, this is the final battle against the Metarex in space.” Sonic said. Weakened from the two previous memory encounters. “Let’s see, what happened here?” Nazo asked sarcastically. (The scene unfolds as the mysterious bubble appears and envelops Sonic and Amy) “Something out there is protecting us Sonic!” Memory Amy exclaimed. (The scene continues) “I’ll never know what that bubble was all about. And now you must be thinking, you’re smiling, you’re ok.” Nazo said. (Sonic nods) “You’re wrong, I can sense that you were nervous, your heart was pounding, and you wanted to get back into your comfort zone. Real courage Sonic, is when you’re willing to get out of your comfort zone and take it on, not run from it. And obviously, you don’t fit that description, you’re not only not courageous, you’re downright pathetic.” Nazo said finishing his inside attack on Sonic. “I-I don’t…” Sonic stammered. “And you know what else? I don’t know what that pink hedgehog ever saw in you.” Nazo said evilly. (Back in the real world) (Nazo releases Sonic and Sonic falls flat on his back, unconscious) “SONIC!” Everyone including Amy yelled. “Ha ha ha ha ha! With any luck, that hedgehog will save me the trouble of killing him and never wake up!” Nazo said. “Sonic! Hang on!” Amy thought as she ran down from the shrine. (Dash sees Amy from the corner of his eye) “Psst, Slynic.” Dash whispered. “What is it Dash?” Slyinc whispered back. “Amy’s gonna try and get Sonic back on his feet, we gotta keep Nazo distracted.” Dash said. “So Nazo, what exactly do you plan on doing?” Dash asked. “I suppose I can tell you, since you’re powerless to stop me.” Nazo said. (Nazo begins his long laggy monologue while Amy runs to Sonic un-noticed) “Sonic! Sonic! You have to wake up!” Amy cried. Sonic could hear her, but couldn’t find the strength to move. “Sonic please! We need you!” Amy cried. “Shadow can handle him, I can’t even find the courage or power to say how much I care for you.” Sonic thought. “Sonic please! Don’t leave me! You promised you would never leave me! (Sniff) Please Sonic…please. Amy begged as she collapsed on top of him crying. “I-I did promise that. I can’t believe you care enough to put up with me after all these years.” Sonic thought in amazement. Then the thoughts that came to him the previous time came back to Sonic in full volume, one phrase louder than the others. “Power is enriched by the heart. “He now fully understood what that phrase meant, that was the reason the emeralds protected them a while back, and he realized something else, it wasn’t her fault she made him nervous, but she was the reason that he could keep fighting no matter how hard things got. It was the thought of her that granted him his hyper form, and the thought of her would grant it again. Sonic slowly wrapped his arms around the crying girl on top of him, causing Amy to open her eyes and look at her beloved blue hedgehog, and see him smiling up at her. “Sonic?” Amy asked in astonishment. Sonic and Amy slowly inched closer to each other, as they tightened their embrace and shared their first kiss as they began to float in the air together. “Look!” Ashley exclaimed pointing out Sonic and Amy. “What?! Impossible!” Nazo exclaimed turning around. Sonic turned super once more, not once loosening his grip, but it didn’t stop there, as the emeralds glowed bright and began increasing in size. “I won’t let that happen!” Nazo exclaimed as he charged towards the couple. Nazo attempted to attack them, but the familiar bubble enveloped them once more, protecting them from Nazo’s attack. “That can’t be! I can not be stopped!” Nazo yelled. Apparently you can. Dash said. (Nazo flashes Dash a sinister scowl) Sonic continued gaining power to the point of gaining his hyper form, and just as Sonic turned hyper, Amy’s fur turned yellow, as if she also had a super form locked inside of her, and she did not power down until Sonic slowly descended as their lips parted and he released his grip on her. “Thank you Amy, you gave me the strength to continue on.” Sonic said. (Amy clasps her hands together in happiness) “Get out of there Shadow! We have a monster to bash!” Sonic said. (Shadow goes hyper and overloads the force field) “You may have broken my field, but you won’t beat me!” Nazo said. “Wanna bet?!” Sonic said winking at Shadow. (Shadow nods as he understood what Sonic meant) “Go for it you guys!” Knuckles yelled. “What are they going to do?” Dash asked. “Just watch!” Amy said joining the group. “There’s only one thing left to do! Ready Shadow?!” Sonic exclaimed. “Ok!” Shadow replied. “CHAOS CONTROL!!” They both said, as the unification began. “What’s happening to Mr. Sonic and Mr. Shadow Tails?” Cream asked. “Something awesome Cream! Something awesome!” Tails said. “What’s happening?! I can’t even look at them!” Nazo exclaimed. (The dramatic transformation finally came to an end, and a white and red hedgehog emerged enveloped in a flashing rainbow aura) “What happened? Who is that?” Daze asked. The hedgehog looked down and exclaimed loudly. “Shadic!” Everyone stared in awe at the hyper hedgehog preparing for the final battle. And Nazo growled with incredible ferocity. “Very well, Hyper Shadic. Prepare to meet your end!” Nazo roared. (Boss starts)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Boss ends)

“Not bad Shadic, I’m actually impressed with your power.” Nazo said. “Hmmph, I’m just getting warmed up!” Shadic replied. “Pretty big talk for someone who needs ring power to fight, how much do you have left anyway?” Nazo said. “I’ve got enough to beat you, that’s for sure!” Shadic said. “I gotta beat him quick, I’m actually almost out of power.” Shadic thought. “Yes, perhaps you have enough power to beat ME, but can you beat, ten of me?!” Nazo exclaimed. “(Gulp) You can’t do that! The real Nazo couldn’t even do that!” Shadic exclaimed. “But I’m not the real Nazo, I am…Nazo 3!” Nazo said as he split himself into ten different Nazo’s. As Nazo duplicated himself, the negative energy around the island grew so powerful, that dark clouds actually began to roll in, and lightning flashed in the air. Rain began to fall, progressively growing harder while Nazo laughed loudly. “I’m gonna have to sacrifice all my rings to beat him now.” Shadic thought as he began his assault on 2 Nazo’s. (The battle rages, Shadic puts up an incredible effort, but every time he starts beating on one, a different Nazo shows up and throws him off) “(Groan) Need rings, power ebbing.” Shadic said struggling to keep his hyper form. “Ha ha ha! The hero has fallen! And now you die!” Nazo exclaimed as he and his copies prepared to finish him off. (Nazo charges up his attack) “Someone has to help him!” Amy cried out. “Ungh, guys! Concentrate! Use the power of the emeralds and go super!” Shadic exclaimed. (All the guys, including Tails go into their super form, except for Knuckles who goes hyper) “Alright let’s go!” Dash exclaimed as they charged towards their chaos foe. “What?! How can this be?!” Nazo exclaimed. “Did you really think we would stand by and let our friends get killed?!” Dash asked. “(Snarl) Very well, I’ll destroy you guys before I take Shadic’s life.” Nazo said. (Everyone starts battling their own Nazo) “Sonic! I know you’re in there! You’ve got to help them!” Amy exclaimed. (The Sonic side of him shined through, as he smiled at Amy and took off for what would be the roughest battle ever) “Well Shadic, let’s see just how much power you have left.” The original Nazo said. (boss battle) (boss ends) (All the clones have been defeated, and Knuckles and Dash hold Nazo in one place) “No! I can‘t be defeated! I am a pure chaos being!” Nazo exclaimed. (Shadic kicks Nazo into space) “Be right back, keep Eggman here.” Shadic instructed. (Dash nods) “Chaos Control!” Shadic said before warping to Nazo’s location. “(Growl) I’ll get Shadic for this indignity.” Nazo said to himself. (Shadic appears) “Excellent, you’ve come to me. I’d say your rings are just about gone by now, you sure you want to face me?” Nazo asked sarcastically. “I don’t need rings, I’m finishing this now.” Shadic said. (Final boss starts) (Final boss ends) “(Groan) This…is…impossible.” Nazo groaned turning back into his regular form. (Shadic grins as he charges his final attack) “Oh no! This can’t be! You’re out of rings! How can you be so much stronger than me?!” Nazo panicked. “Because power is enriched by the heart! And you…don’t…have one!” Shadic exclaimed with pride in his voice, as he destroyed the Nazo body that encased the eyeball form of Zero. (Zero falls back to earth) As Shadic floated back down to earth, he split back into the individuals, Shadow and Sonic. The storm dissipated. And then came Amy Rose, her dress was soaked from the rain, her hair hung down in front of her eyes, but as wet and cold as she was; that wouldn't stop her from giving Sonic a warm hug. “Oh, you did it Sonic! Congratulations!” Amy said. (Everyone starts congratulating Sonic and Shadow) “Uh, where’s Eggman?” Sonic asked. (Dash turns around and sees Eggman sneaking away to pick something up) “Be right back.” Dash said as he ran towards Eggman. “Well, if at first you don’t succeed…” Eggman said to himself reaching down to grab Nazo’s bracelet. (Crash! The bracelet shatters as Dash crushes it under his foot) “Don’t try again.” Dash said. “(Growl) This isn’t over Dash!” Eggman growled at his new nemesis. “Whatever, but in the meantime, time for an egg-sicle.” Dash said freezing Eggman with his ice powers. “C-c-curse you D-D-D-Dash the hedgehog.” A half frozen Eggman said. (Zero shrinks down un-noticed by the gang) “So, what do you say we…ARRRGGGHHH!” Sonic screamed. “Sonic what’s wrong?!” Amy panicked. “Zero! He’s trying to take over again!” Sonic exclaimed struggling to stay in control. “What do we do?!” Sped asked. “Zero can’t be destroyed! We’ve got to imprison him somehow!” Tails said. “(Groan) D-Do it!” Sonic said. “What?!” Knuckles asked. “S-Seal me into the Master Emerald, it’s the only way to stop him!” Sonic struggled. “B-But Sonic!” Tails stuttered. “HURRY! I can’t hold out much longer!” Sonic said as his personality began to turn into Zero. Knuckles did his chant and sealed Sonic just as Zero completely took over his body. (Amy runs up to the Emerald, shoving Knuckles out of her way) “Hey! I…” Knuckles stopped mid-sentence when he saw Tails motioning him to come back down from the shrine. “Oh, poor Mr. Sonic.” Cream said tearing up. “If you ask me, I think Amy is worse off than him.” Ashley said looking at the crying girl at the altar. “(Sniffle, Sniffle) Please, bring him back! Bring Sonic back please!” Amy begged the emerald. (Meanwhile, inside the emerald. Zero flees Sonic’s body after being sealed in the emerald) “(Phew) That’s it! You’ll never hurt anyone again!” Sonic told Zero. “I am sorry you had to do this.” A female voice said. “Who said that?” Sonic called out. (Tikal appears) “It’s you…Tikal.” Sonic said in astonishment. “You succeeded in defeating Zero, I’m sorry that you had to sacrifice your regular life to do so.” Tikal said sadly. “What do you mean? And how did you know about Zero?” Sonic asked. “Me and Chaos saw everything from here, and I’m afraid we’re all trapped forever within the confines of the Master Emerald.” Tikal explained. “What’s it like being trapped here anyway?” Sonic asked. “Despite Chaos being here to keep me company, it is…rather lonely here.” Tikal said. “Huh, I bet Knuckles would understand what being lonely is like.” Sonic said. “I admire Knuckles’ sense of duty to guard the emerald, and the only thing that would distract him from that duty, is to protect his friends.” Tikal said. “Heh, You’d like to get out of here wouldn’t you?” Sonic said. “I would actually, but I’m afraid that’s not possible.” Tikal said. (Sonic smiles) “I wouldn’t be so sure of that.” Sonic said, now that he knew what the phrase power enriched by the heart meant. “I’m afraid I don’t understand.” Tikal said confused. “You said it yourself, Power is enriched by the heart. Anything can happen if you want it passionately enough, and if I know Amy, she won’t stop until I’m free.” Sonic said knowingly. “I see, but I don’t think that it will happen for me.” Tikal said sadly. “Who knows? Maybe when you learn how much you "admire" Knuckles, the emerald will grant you freedom to join him." Sonic said knowingly. (Tikal blushes) “I sense the emerald reacting, I believe what you said is coming true.” Tikal said. “That’s my Amy.” Sonic thought. “Think about what I said Tikal.” Sonic said. (Tikal nods and says goodbye as Sonic disappears in a flash of light) “Yes, maybe I will gain a second chance to live a normal life, so I can be with him.” Tikal thought to herself about Knuckles. (Outside the Emerald) Amy continued to sob, and beg the emerald to release her beloved Sonic. Then the emerald began glowing bright, and a ball of light emerged from the emerald and shaped into Sonic the Hedgehog. “Is that, Sonic?” Tails asked. (Sonic motions them to stay back with a wave of his hand, as he walks up to the sobbing Amy who neglected to notice his return) “What’s such a long face doing on such a pretty girl?” Sonic asked with confidence he never had before. (Amy raises her head from crying and looks up at Sonic who was smiling down at her) “S-Sonic?!” Amy stuttered. (Sonic kneels down in front of her) “Oh Sonic, I thought I lost you forever!” Amy said still crying and hugging Sonic tightly. "I promised I would never leave you Amy, and I still won't...ever." Sonic said, stroking her back to calm her. (Amy stops sobbing and calms down to a slight sniffling) “You know, you look good in a super form.” Sonic said. “Is that what that warm feeling was? I have a super form?” Amy asked in amazement. “Yeah, and you know, I’d love to try and help you unlock it.” Sonic said. “Oh you.” Amy said now laughing. “Ahem!” Dash grunted. (Sonic and Amy let go of each other as everyone runs up to the altar) “So what happened?” Tails asked. “Zero will never return, Tikal and Chaos will make sure of that.” Sonic said. “You met Tikal?” Knuckles asked. "Yeah, and in that short time there, I felt what she had to go through, extreme loneliness. She said she would like to return." Sonic explained. "But how could that happen?" Knuckles asked interested. “You have to want her to return, like how Amy brought me back.” Sonic explained. (Knuckles looks at the emerald) “Well that’s it then, I’d say it’s time for a brawl rematch!” Quicksilver exclaimed. “You’re on! Dash said. “So Sonic, what happened when Nazo grabbed you? It looked painful.” Tails said. “It was Tails, but in a way, it helped me more than I could ever imagine.” Tails replied. “What do you mean?” Tails asked. (Amy walks up and takes Sonic’s arm) “Oh, that’s what he means.” Tails said to himself. “Heh heh, see you later bro.” Sonic said. “Where are you going Sonic?” Tails asked. (Sonic winks) “Oh, ok, have fun you two.” Tails said. “What did he mean?” Amy asked. (Sonic picks Amy up into his arms) “Sonic, what are you doing?” Amy asked. “I believe I owe you something you’ve wanted for a long time.” Sonic said. (Amy eyes shine bright with joy as she realized what he meant) “See ya guys!” Sonic called out. “See you later you two! We’ll be at Daze’s place!” Dash called out. (Sonic gives his trademark grin and runs off with Amy in his arms)

(1 Week Later)

“Come on Ames try again.” Sonic encouraged. (Amy concentrates and attempts to activate her super form) With a cry of determination, Amy…doesn‘t get enough power. “Oah! This is really hard.” Amy whined. “It wasn’t a piece of cake for me either the first time, but you’ll get it, try again.” Sonic said. (Amy nods and begins concentrating) “Now, feel the emeralds power, absorb the chaos energy and unlock your super form!” Sonic encouraged. (Amy transforms into her super form and retains it…for about 3 seconds) “Oh this is too hard! Can’t we stop now Sonic? We‘ve been doing this all day.” Amy pleaded. “Heh heh, tell you what, you get it this time, and I’ll take you to Twinkle Park. How about that?” Sonic tempted. “(Gasp) Ok! I’ll try one more time!” Amy exclaimed. Sonic couldn’t help but laugh at his new girlfriend’s change of spirit. (Amy concentrates and finally transforms thanks to the extra motivation of a date) “Wow! I feel great!” Amy said in her new super form. “You look great.” Sonic said. “(Giggle) Thanks.” Amy said. “Alright, now try to fly.” Sonic requested. “Well, ok I’ll try.” Amy said reluctantly. (Amy attempts to fly and fails miserably) “Whoa, I’m dizzy.” Amy said powering down and falling down. (Sonic catches her) “I gotcha.” Sonic said. “I must’ve looked like a dying duck up there.” Amy joked. “You did good for your first time, you’ll get the hang of it.” Sonic encouraged. “(Giggle) Well let’s go.” Amy said. “Go where?” Sonic asked sarcastically. “You promised that if I managed to go super, you’d take me to Twinkle Park.” Amy replied. “Did I?” Sonic joked again. (Amy punches him playfully) “So, ready for a light speed trip?” Sonic asked warming up his feet. “Oh Sonic, can’t we just walk there this time?” Amy asked. “Awww, come on, getting there is half the fun.” Sonic said. “Sonic, I know you love to speed things up, but do you ever stop and just look at the beauty our world has to offer?” Amy asked. “No, never.” Sonic replied. (Amy takes Sonic’s hand) “Well then, now is the perfect time.” Amy said. (They begin walking towards Twinkle Park) “Have you heard from anyone since the adventure ended?” Amy asked. “Actually, I swung by Tails’ workshop yesterday. And he told me…” Sonic said.

(Flashback begins)

“Hmmph, shoulda known everyone would bail on helping me fix this thing.” Tails grumbled referring to the Blue Typhoon. (Tails puts on his goggles and gets to work) (Later) (Knock knock) “Hello? Tails?” A voice said. “Who’s that?” Tails thought, turning off his welding torch. “Come in!” Tails called. (Cream walks in) “Hey Cream, what are you doing here?” Tails asked. “I came to see how you were doing, and to see if you needed help.” Cream said. “Well fixing the Typhoon again is gonna be a huge job, so I could use some help.” Tails replied. “You can count on me!” Cream exclaimed striking a cute pose. “Ok, do you know how to use a screwdriver?” Tails asked. “Mm hmm.” Cream nodded. “Here, go over there and start tightening those loose screws, that way the walls don’t cave in on me while I’m welding.” Tails said pointing in the direction of her assignment. “(Giggle) Ok Tails.” Cream said smiling. (Cream flies to her job and starts screwing screws) (Later) “Phew, looks good.” Tails said to himself. (Tails notices Cream slowing down) “She’s done a great job, She deserves a good break.” Tails thought. “Hey Cream, you want some lemonade?” Tails called. “I’d love some! Thanks!” Cream said flying down from her location. (After a lemonade break) “So, how’d you like to have some fun?” Tails asked. “Sure, what did you have in mind?” Cream replied. “Hmmm, how would you like to learn to fly the X-Tornado?!” Tails asked. Cream stood in awe, Tails was reluctant to even let Sonic fly his pride and joy, and now he was offering to teach her how to fly it without even thinking twice. “Well?” Tails asked. “Cream shook herself awake and said: “Are you serious?!” “Sure, I’d love to teach you. So whaddya say?” Tails replied. “Sure!” Cream said still slightly shocked. (At the X-Tornado) “Oh, I can’t reach the controls.” Cream said sadly. “Sit here.” Tails said bringing her onto his lap. “Thanks Tails.” Cream said. “Alright, now start off slow, then accelerate.” Tails said. (Cream follows through and the X-Tornado takes off) “Nice job! Now just go ahead and fun!” Tails said. (The Tornado does a few flips and it flies away with Tails and Cream laughing inside)

(Flashback Ends)

“I don’t believe it!” Amy said amazed. “I know! He won’t even let me fly that thing.” Sonic said. “Not that! Wise Guy.” Amy said. “I mean how well Tails and Cream are getting along.” “Yeah, I guess that’s kinda important.” Sonic reasoned. “What about Knuckles? Has he managed to bring Tikal back yet?” Amy asked. “As a matter of fact…”

(Flashback)

“Sonic said I had to want her to come back, like Amy did.” Knuckles thought. “Well I don’t want to be the last of my kind anymore, I’m sick of being known as, “The Last Echidna” I want someone I can relate to as an echidna. Please, I no longer wish to be the last echidna! Bring Tikal from the emerald!” Knuckles pleaded with passion he didn’t think he could have. (Meanwhile, inside the emerald) (Note from EP…Chaos can’t speak, but he is intelligent, so let’s just say that he and Tikal speak through telepathy) “What is it princess?” Chaos thought to her. “He’s attempting to release me.” Tikal replied. “You truly want to be with him don’t you?” “Yes, yes I do. I can understand how lonely he is being the last echidna alive.” Tikal replied. “Then you two will be the last two echidnas alive.” Chaos said. (Remember, telepathy) “True, but I want to keep him company, perhaps he will feel better if he has someone of his own kind to talk to, to relate to, to…feel close to.” Tikal said. “So, you not only want to be with him, you have strong feelings for him.” Chaos said. “(Blush) Yes, I suppose I do.” Tikal said. “And you don’t like it here.” Chaos said. “No, I don’t, being here is like being dead, I want to live out my life.” Tikal said. “Well then, go on, help him get you out.” Chaos said. “But what about you Chaos? You’ll be all alone.” Tikal said. “Do not worry princess, I can come out at will, and I can visit you when I wish.” Chaos said. (Note from EP…Remember Sonic Battle? There was no real explanation as to why he was there) “Besides, I have a new toy to keep me occupied.” Chaos said pointing at Zero. “(Giggle) Ok, thank you my friend.” Tikal said. (Tikal asks the emerald to grant her, her freedom) (Tikal disappears in a flash of light) (Back outside the Master Emerald) Knuckles opened his eyes and saw a familiar red ball of light appear, it formed into the young echidna girl that appeared before when Chaos went into a blind rage. But she appeared…unconscious. (Knuckles kneels down to the unconscious echidna in front of him) “What happened?!” Knuckles wondered with an alarmed tone. (Knuckles grabs her wrist and feels for her pulse, she was still alive) “(Relieved sigh) You’re alive, I’ll keep an eye on you until you wake up.” Knuckles said as if she could hear. (An hour later) “(Moan) What happened? Where am I? (Gasp) Chaos!” Tikal sees that she is outside the emerald, but Knuckles is nowhere in sight. “Come and visit soon my friend.” Tikal said to herself. “Who’re you talking to?” Knuckles said with a smile. “Oh, uh, I-I was talking to Chaos.” Tikal stuttered. “Well I’m glad you’re ok.” Knuckles said. “Really?” Tikal asked hopefully. “Of course, I certainly didn’t want to go back to being the last echidna again.” Knuckles said. “Oh, right.” Tikal said slightly disappointed in his answer. “So why exactly did you want to come back? Weren’t you happy with Chaos?” Knuckles asked. “Chaos is a good friend, but being in the emerald is like being dead. There’s…nothing. Time doesn’t pass, yet I watch time pass. Thank you so much for releasing me from that prison.” Tikal said with more emotion then she intended as she hugged Knuckles. (Knuckles makes a confused face as he looked at the beautiful young echidna who was embracing him) “You’re welcome.” was all Knuckles could say as he just barely hugged her back. “Um, may I ask you a favor?” Tikal asked. “Sure, what is it?” “I was wondering if you could show me around the area, so much has changed since I was sealed. I would like to be reacquainted with the world.” Tikal said. “But what about the Master Emerald?” Knuckles asked. “There’s that dedication I admire so much.” Tikal thought. “Don’t worry, unlike me, Chaos can come out at will, if any threat should come to the emerald, Chaos will divert it.” Tikal said. (Knuckles thinks about it for a minute, then reluctantly says yes) “Thank you Knuckles.” Tikal said taking his arm. “You’re welcome princess.” Knuckles said. “Please don’t call me that, I am no longer a princess, call me by my name, Tikal.” Tikal requested. “Very well…Tikal.” Knuckles said as they glided down from Angel Island. (Chaos appears from the emerald) “Have fun Tikal.” Chaos thought to himself.

(Flashback ends)

“Wow! So Tikal is back?! I’ll have to take her shopping for something different to wear, those tribal clothes are so out of date. About 4000 years out of date.” Amy laughed. “Yeah who knows? Maybe she’ll be able to do something about that temper of his.” Sonic joked. “Have you heard anything about Shadow?” Amy asked. “Not much, but Dash did tell me a couple days back that Quicksilver and Shadow still had to decide who was the TRUE ultimate life form.” Sonic said.

(Flashback)

(A battle between Shadow and Quicksilver is raging) “Hmmph, not bad Quicksilver.” Shadow said while fighting. “You’re not bad yourself Shadow.” Quicksilver replied. “But I’ll repeat myself, I am the ultimate!” Shadow said getting a blow in. “Wrong again Shad, I am! In fact, once I prove my superiority, I think I’ll take that bat-girl out on a date.” Quicksilver said. “Hmmph, like she would go anywhere with a faker like you.” Shadow replied. “Are you jealous Shadow?” Quicksilver asked. “Hardly, I’m a weapon, I had only one person in my “heart” and that’s Maria.” Shadow said. “Then why do you care what I do with her?” Quicksilver taunted. “Just shut up and fight!” Shadow said. “Whatever.” Quicksilver finally said.

(Flashback ends)

“Don’t tell anyone, but my bet is on Shadow.” Amy said. “Yeah, that guy is dangerous when he’s determined, but don’t count out Quicksilver to put up a fight.” Sonic said. “What else did Dash tell you?” Amy asked. “Well, Dash went out with Ashley the day before I spoke to him, he said he might like having her as his girlfriend.” Sonic said. “Good for him!” Amy exclaimed. “As for Myst and Daze, here’s what I heard.

(Flashback)

"That’s it... feel the power in you... RELEASE!” Myst encouraged. “Oh come on Myst, I’m not an inari! I can’t do this stuff.” Satsuki groaned. “You’ll get it eventually. Keep doing that until you think you have the technique Suki. I’m goin for a coffee break!" Myst said.
    Myst left Satsuki and walked into Daze’s basement, he slumped on a chair and polished his gauntlets, he set them down and smiled, then he dozed off. A half hour later, a huge crash was heard. “Myst! Where the heck are you?! a voice screamed. Myst put his gauntlets on and floated sleepily into the shop " Ahh, Suki. What a great way to greet the dawn, yelling with a side of aggression..." Laughed Myst nervously towards the raging fur ball wrecking the merchandise around her. She stopped and turned around slowly, her eyes grew large and oval shaped, "Myst! I have been looking for you!" she screamed. She pounced on Myst, who scratched his head too vigorously. He went flying into the roof and laughed, with Satsuki still hanging onto his legs, he hoisted himself up into Daze’s room and pulled Satsuki with him. (Meanwhile) “Here, I made this candy myself.” Sped said presenting a box of homemade rock candy to Daze. “(Gulp) Y-You made it from scratch?” Daze asked, nervous about the fact that Sped had taken the time to make him, the candy connoisseur, a box of homemade candy. (BOOM!) Myst and Satsuki rammed through the floor of his kitchen. “Whazzup Daze?” Myst asked. “Whaddya want Myst?” Daze asked. (Myst pulls Satsuki up out of the floor) “Let’s talk Daze.” Myst said pulling him aside. (Satsuki grabs Sped) “What Myst?” Daze asked impatiently. “It looked like you were about to throw up, something wrong with Sped?” Myst teased. “Hmmph, had a fight with Satsuki?” Daze countered. “What makes you say that?” Myst asked. “THE HOLE IN MY FLOOR!!” Daze yelled angrily. “I’ll fix that don’t worry. But here’s some advice, start toughening up around Sped.” Myst said. “Who said I want your advice?” Daze asked. “The look on your face.” Myst said. (Satsuki and Sped) “Sped, what are you doing?” Satsuki asked. “Trying to show Daze what we have in common.” Sped said showing her the candy. “Sped, Daze is just getting used to having you around, I think you need to back off just a little, he looked like he was going to pass out!” Satsuki laughed. “Oh, do I have to?” Sped asked. “It’s my opinion, if you think your way is better, go ahead.” Satsuki replied. “Ok!” Sped said walking away. (Satsuki sweat drops) (Daze and Sped walk away from their respective tutors in love, and meet again) “Here, try one.” Sped said. (Daze takes one and eats it) “Wow! These are great!” Daze exclaimed. “Thanks, it’s a recipe I’ve worked on for a long time now!” Sped exclaimed. “Well, they’re great, thanks Sped.” Daze said turning back into his jittery self. (Myst and Satsuki look at each other and then at the would be couple)

(Flashback ends)

“Poor Daze, think he’ll ever get used to her?” Amy asked laughing. “Maybe one day, but he’s like me, girls make him nervous.” Sonic said knowing he was going to get whacked for that comment. (Amy flicks his nose) “Ow, I knew that was coming.” Sonic said rubbing his nose. “(Giggle) what about the “bachelors?” Amy asked. “I already mentioned Quicksilver. Slynic is back to hanging with Dash, he’s also messing with Dash about his new girlfriend.” Sonic said. “You mean like Knuckles with you?” Amy said sadly. “Hey don’t worry about him, if he tries something, I can just bring up Tikal now.” Sonic said grinning. (Amy smiles) “As for Electro and Ashura, I haven’t heard much about them, but if I know them, they’re looking for another adventure, like yours truly.” Sonic joked. “Of course.” Amy said rolling her eyes. “Hey, we’re here.” Sonic said as they stood in front of the elevator to Twinkle Park. “Look Sonic! It’s the couples get in free night!” Amy said. “Of course.” Sonic said. “Wait, you…you planned this didn’t you?” Amy said knowingly. (Sonic gives his trademark grin) “You’re the best…Sonikku.” Amy said using his pet name. (Sonic blushes slightly) “Well what are we waiting for? Let’s have some fun!” Amy said running off. “Wait up Amy!” Sonic called running after her. (Screen starts scrolling to the sky) “(Giggle) You’re too slow Sonic! (Giggle)” “I’ll show you slow!” (Scene ends with Eggman flying across the sky laughing maniacally)

The End?

Last edited by EchidnaPower on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:26 am; edited 14 times in total
    supersonicdx
    supersonicdx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 12

Post by supersonicdx Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:19 am

Echidna & Myst have come a long way with the story. :claping:
    xstealthkingx
    xstealthkingx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 20

Post by xstealthkingx Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:06 pm

EchidnaPower wrote:And BTW, since nobody posted a name, I suggest the name Ashley for Dash's sister's drawing. If you don't like it Dash, ask your sister what she would like, or even use her actual name.

cool name and thx for the story
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:12 pm

thanks, hey, where's Myst?
    supersonicdx
    supersonicdx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 12

Post by supersonicdx Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 pm

EchidnaPower wrote:thanks, hey, where's Myst?

His last sign in was...3 days ago.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:42 pm

good, I need to add Myst to the story again.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:38 am

ill ask him how long itl be.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:29 pm

cool
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:17 am

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!! I already know Daze and SSDX like it. Anyone else?!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:18 am

lol!
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:19 am

And what is so funny?! Suspect I really want to know what OTHER people think!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:20 am

sos,just in a lol mood. lol!
    i cant help myself!
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:33 am

Rolling Eyes

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:33 am

teehee
    Quicksilver the hedgehog
    Quicksilver the hedgehog
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 4

Post by Quicksilver the hedgehog Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 pm

so did you guys find a way for quicksilver to enter the story
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:18 pm

What do you mean by enter? He was there from the beginning.
    Quicksilver the hedgehog
    Quicksilver the hedgehog
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 4

Post by Quicksilver the hedgehog Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:30 pm

so what was quicksilver on the beach with dash or something?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:31 am

pretty much
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:55 am

I guess I can rig it that way.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 am

so EP wen du ya think yr next entrie will be?
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 am

workin on it. BTW QS, when you see this post, look at the story on pg 1. I rigged it for your character.
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

Post by Myst_thefox Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:24 am

its great... lulz!
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 am

thanks! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:55 am