Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

3 posters

Dash Story 2

EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Dash Story 2 Empty Dash Story 2

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Don't know where to put it, so I'll just put it here. Here's the start of the sequel. Written mostly by Myst, I only did small changes and spell checks.
    .................................................................................................................
    (One day at the beach)
    "Hey!" exclaimed Daze as Sped ran to him, "Let me have a little space ok!” Sped laughed, picked up a sandwich and smushed it in her hands. “If you say that again,” Sped threatened playfully. “Then I’ll smush you like this sandwich."
    Daze gulped and replied "The guys will be here any minute! If they see this then they'll freak!"
    "SO?"
    "....I don’t want trouble on our reunion party!”
    “Hmmph, the reunion party, it’s no big deal,” Sped said dramatically. “For what...what could be more important than us?!"
    “The guys and us saving the world?"
    "..."

"Pwned!" yelled Daze triumphantly as he grabbed another sandwich, Sped sat down and scowled playfully at him.

After a while of awkward silence between the would-be couple, Myst arrived. “ ‘Sup, Daze...Sped, Myst said casually, “What’s for lunch?”
    "You're two minutes late. "said Daze.
    "Ok...I was late because Sonic got slowed down by Eggman...so he won’t be coming for a while, we all got separated...my weapon broke and Dash is with Sonic."
    "Weapon? The others?"
    "Everyone else is coming I think-"
    "-Weapon? Sped doesn’t allow weapons."
    Myst laughed and lifted up an old Japanese umbrella, it was broken in the center, “Since when do you care what Sped thinks?” Sped growled and slashed Myst’s umbrella to pieces with the butter knife they had brought. Myst growled in horror and their eyes locked-they knew that there was a challenge on the way but-BOOM!

The loud noise made them forget their hassle, they swiveled their heads to the sky and saw a bright light flashing across the sky.

And so it begins...again!

Dash Story 2 Empty Re: Dash Story 2

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:39 am

COOL!
    supersonicdx
    supersonicdx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 12

Post by supersonicdx Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:13 am

EchidnaPower wrote:Don't know where to put it, so I'll just put it here. Here's the start of the sequel. Written mostly by Myst, I only did small changes and spell checks.
    .................................................................................................................
    (One day at the beach)
    "Hey!" exclaimed Daze as Sped ran to him, "Let me have a little space ok!” Sped laughed, picked up a sandwich and smushed it in her hands. “If you say that again,” Sped threatened playfully. “Then I’ll smush you like this sandwich."
    Daze gulped and replied "The guys will be here any minute! If they see this then they'll freak!"
    "SO?"
    “Hmmph, the reunion party, it’s no big deal,” Sped said dramatically. “For what...what could be more important than us?!"
    "..."

"Pwned!" yelled Daze triumphantly as he grabbed another sandwich, Sped sat down and scowled playfully at him.

After a while of awkward silence between the would-be couple, Myst arrived. “ ‘Sup, Daze...Sped, Myst said casually, “What’s for lunch?”
    "Ok...I was late because Sonic got slowed down by Eggman...so he won’t be coming for a while, we all got separated...my weapon broke and Dash is with Sonic."
    "Weapon? The others?"
    Myst laughed and lifted up an old Japanese umbrella, it was broken in the center, “Since when do you care what Sped thinks?” Sped growled and slashed Myst’s umbrella to pieces with the butter knife they had brought. Myst growled in horror and their eyes locked-they knew that there was a challenge on the way but-BOOM!

The loud noise made them forget their hassle, they swiveled their heads to the sky and saw a bright light flashing across the sky.

Ok, hold up..how can you start the sequel story when we don't know all the characters that are going to be in it.. sonic laying down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:54 am

dunno
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:35 am

supersonicdx wrote:
    EchidnaPower wrote:Don't know where to put it, so I'll just put it here. Here's the start of the sequel. Written mostly by Myst, I only did small changes and spell checks.
    (One day at the beach)
    "SO?"
    "..."

"Weapon? The others?"

Ok, hold up..how can you start the sequel story when we don't know all the characters that are going to be in it.. sonic laying down

we kinda do. Any characters that aren't going to be part of this story stay behind, and then we start adding characters as we go.
    supersonicdx
    supersonicdx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 12

Post by supersonicdx Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Well im glad we are talking about a sequel already..hope to see some new faces. Wink

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:36 am

Im glad that Daze is gonna be playable in this 1.
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

Post by Myst_thefox Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:17 am

arent you posting the rest?
    have you read the rest?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:17 pm

I wanna see the rest!
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:37 pm

I've got a lot on my chest gang. I'm feeling kinda depressed. I'll need a few days.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:19 am

yr not the only 1
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

Post by Myst_thefox Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:10 am

ok,ill post the next parts Hysterical