Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

3 posters

Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!!

SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!! Empty Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!!

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:30 am

NEW NOTE: Since I just finished C.R.A.S.H., I'm going to stop posting in this topic. Plus, I'm going to paste all the chapters together, just in one post of the topic. And I'll lock that topic, so you can comment on it here. Very Happy

Note: Keep on watching this topic, as new chapters will be added. And this part of the Dash Adventures story shouldn't be made into a game... it's just for fun. Razz EP has my permission to put this on his DeviantART.

*ahem*

As a chapter of the Dash Adventures saga closes, a new one reveals itself! A new evil is rising, from an alternate dimension! And the Dash gang is going to prepare themselves for the fight of their lives! Plus, a new character reveals herself! Who is she, and where did she come from?!

All will be revealed in the first chapter of...

DASH ADVENTURES EPISODE II: C.R.A.S.H.!!

Last edited by SonicChao4Life on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 16 times in total
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!! Empty Re: Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!!

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:31 am

Why wasn't I asked about this first? Suspect
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!! Empty Re: Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!!

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:12 pm

EchidnaPower wrote:Why wasn't I asked about this first? Suspect
    I wrote this as soon as I finished reading the Dash Adventures story. Sorry, EP... Sad

Anyways, here's Chapter 1!!

"Baby Peach, Ashley?" Crash questions, choosing Yoshi as his character. "Well, she's cute. Like me!" She responds quickly. Dash rolls his eyes in spite of that comment. "Plus," Ashley adds, "She's great with Tiny Titan." "Whatever," Crash groans, "Let's get this Mario Kart Wii Tournament started!" And the Dash crew cheers. Suddenly, the TV breaks. "What have you done to my Candy TV?!" Daze screams, rage scattered across his face. "Don't worry, I got it." Tails answers, and gets behind the TV. Tails paused... and stopped breathing. "Tails...?" Cream asks, trying to hide the nervous voice.

"Is he breathing?" Sped asks. "Uh... Tails... are you OK?" Crash slowly approaches. "Uh, guys..." Daze points behind the crew.

The Dash crew turns around, and it was too late to attack, for the mysterious gang throws purple triangles at some of the teammates. The triangles expand, and traps Cream, Ashley, Sped, and Satsuki. "Help!!" The girls scream. "YOU LET THEM GO, FREAKS!!" Quicksilver commands, bringing his fist up. "We'll see." Another voice responds, using a strange chaos energy to drag the trapped teammates in the air, closely behind the enemies. And the shadowy gang flies away with the female heroes. "Dash mates..." Dash answers, "We got us a new set of rivals. Crash, get your plasma sword ready. Quicksilver, get your Chaos Emerald set. Everyone else... follow close behind, and get ready for travel."

Ooh! Who is the shadowy gang the Dash crew just encountered? And will our heroes ever rescue the damsels in distress? Everything is just warming up!

Stay tuned for Chapter 2 of C.R.A.S.H.!!

Last edited by SonicChao4Life on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Previously on C.R.A.S.H. ...

The Narrator (SonicChao4Life) wrote:
    "Uh, guys..." Daze points behind the group.

The Dash crew turns around, and it was too late to attack, for the mysterious gang throws purple triangles at some of the teammates. The triangles expand, and traps Cream, Ashley, Sped, and Satsuki.

"YOU LET THEM GO, FREAKS!!" Quicksilver commands, bringing his fist up.

"We'll see." Another voice responds, using a strange chaos energy to drag the trapped teammates in the air, closely behind the enemies. And the shadowy gang flies away with the female heroes. "Dash mates..." Dash answers, "We got us a new set of rivals."

And now... Chapter 2!!

"Where should we go, then?" Crash asks. "Maybe we should get to my workshop at the Mystic Ruins," Tails suggests, "I just finished a new plane model." "Okay, then," Dash announces, "To Tails' Workshop! Dash team, GO!" And everyone ran.

Time was flying. Cheese, Daze, and Tails were tiring out real fast. "Chao, chao." Cheese whines. "I hear you... I wish I could fly." Daze replies. Then, a lightbulb flashed above Tails and Crash's heads. "I can levitate for a short time," Crash answers, "and Tails can fly, too." "Why didn't we try that BEFORE?!" Daze groans. "Beats me," Dash says, "Tails, Crash, get us to the workshop faster. ON THE DOUBLE!" "Ok, Dasher. Can I grab Prancer, too?" Crash jokes. Daze absolutely hated reindeer jokes. "Don't say anything about reindeer again, purple." Daze grumbles. Crash hears Daze, and comments "Ahem... lavender."

After a couple of minutes, everyone was at Tails' Workshop. Tails walks into the workshop, and begins plane initiation. Crash walks over by the back of the workshop. "Boy, this place could use a trim." Crash mumbles to himself. "By the way, where's Sonic and Amy?" Daze asks, sitting on the steps. "Sonic said something about Twinkle Park," Dash answers, "And Amy is having the time of her life."*

(* As heard in the epilogue of Dash Adventures.)

"Behold," Tails announces, opening the plane ramp and garage door, " The S.S. DA$H!" Everyone is doing their share of "oohs" and "ahhs". Daze is silent, trying to keep a straight face. "Man, that's good, but I'll act like it's nothing new. Maybe by doing acts like this, I can impress Sped when we get her back!" Daze thinks to himself. "Everyone, hop on!" Tails yells. The Dash crew gets on board the impressive plane. "By the way," Electro asks to Tails, "Why couldn't you just use the Tornado II?" "Incase you didn't know already, it got blown up by the Egg Carrier. I really should have made landing gear..."**

(** As seen in Sonic Adventure DX.)

"By the way," Tails adds, "I made a tracking device on this one. We can track the girls on this radar." "Dash crew," Dash announces, pointing his finger up, "Let's go find our female friends!" And they were off.

Things are only getting started! The Dash crew isn't going to have smooth sailing, and fend off some airline forces! Plus, see a whole diffrent side of Cream, and witness an unexpected surprise that will REALLY come in handy!!

Stay tuned for Chapter 3 of C.R.A.S.H.!!

Last edited by SonicChao4Life on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:14 pm

It's good so far. But seeing as this isn't part of the actual project, I'm moving this to the Sonic Fan-fic section.

MOVED
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 am

EchidnaPower wrote:It's good so far. But seeing as this isn't part of the actual project, I'm moving this to the Sonic Fan-fic section.
    Okay, then. And thanks!

PREVIOUSLY, ON C.R.A.S.H. ...

"By the way, where's Sonic and Amy?" Daze asks, sitting on the steps. "Sonic said something about Twinkle Park," Dash answers, "And Amy is having the time of her life."*
    (* As heard in the epilogue of Dash Adventures.)

"Behold," Tails announces, opening the plane ramp and garage door, " The S.S. DA$H!" Everyone is doing their share of "oohs" and "ahhs". Daze is silent, trying to keep a straight face. "Man, that's good, but I'll act like it's nothing new. Maybe by doing acts like this, I can impress Sped when we get her back!" Daze thinks to himself.

"By the way," Tails adds, "I made a tracking device on this one. We can track the girls on this radar." "Dash crew," Dash announces, pointing his finger up, "Let's go find our female friends!"

And now... CHAPTER 3!!

"Is everyone okay down there?" Tails calls to the team, in the back of the plane. The team just ignores Tails, and continues their conversations. "I hate it when they don't listen to me." Tails groans. "Hey," Electro says, "Those freak shows wouldn't just let us into their place. We need a plan, and some power sources." "If you haven't noticed already," Quicksilver remarks, pulling out a Chaos Emerald, "I already have one of the seven Chaos Emeralds." "And I have a Sol Emerald powering my Plasma Sword," Crash says, pulling out the mysterious gem, "If we truly need this, that is." "I don't feel so well..." Daze grumbles. Daze puckers up his face, looks up, and barfs down below. "Clean up on Isle 7!" Crash jokes. "Haven't I heard that before?" Dash thinks to himself.

A giant, black cannonball misses the plane on it's side. "WHOA!!" Crash says. The whole team was shook. "Dash team, BATTLE STATIONS!!" Dash announces. Crash, Quicksilver, and Dash head up to the front of the plane, to counter the attacks. BOOM!! The second cannonball has fired. Dash throws an Ice Spear at it, and sends it back. BOOM!! The third cannonball has fired. Crash does an uppercut with his Plasma Sword, and flings the cannonball upward. BOOM!! The fourth cannonball has fired. Quicksilver uses the Chaos Emerald, and screams, "CHAOS CONTROL!" And teleports the cannonball to somewhere where nobody will get squashed.

Tails decided to join the fight, too. He presses another button to fire some missiles. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!! "I found out what is firing cannonballs at us!" Tails announces. "The freaks?" Crash says. "No... its-" Tails gets interrupted by the E.G.G.M.A.N. song that all of a sudden played in the S.S. DA$H. "Eggman's fleet is firing at us? What's he got to do with anything?" Dash asks, countering another cannonball. "I don't know, but I think he's now trying to help the people who stole Cream!" Tails answers. "Don't forget Satsuki, Sped, and Ashley." Electro adds.

"Greetings, my freakish fellows." Eggman introduces, breaking into Tails' monitor. "I've got something in store for you..." The team gasps.

Meanwhile...

"Dash and his friends will save us!" Satsuki yells, still trapped in the triangle prison. Something in Satsuki is saying "Help is on the way..." "Mr. Dash and his nice friends will get us out of here!" Cream screams, trying to hide tears. "I believe your so called 'heroes' won't arrive on time," the shadowy character cackles. "Who are you, anyways?" Sped asks. "I... am Neekwas, the opposite of Sonic. And here is my team... Sliat, Yma, and Selkcunk." The shadowy figures reveal themselves. "LET ME OUT, YOU MEANIES!!" Cream yells. "Sorry, 'Bunnie'. Tails is only going to find Whipped Cream on his Death Sundae." Cream was getting furious. A strange, red aura started to appear over her. "Gee, Cream is upset." Ashley thinks. Cream's eyes got as red as the lava of a volcano. Cream was getting into a form unknown. Cream punched the triangle prison, and it broke completely. "Oh, shoot." Neekwas says, with fear. Cream charges at Neekwas, full throttle.

Oh, man! Looks like Eggman is involved in this, too! Will the Dash team rescue the girls? And will Cream get revenge? When will the REAL surprise come in place? And will I ever shut up?!

FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 4 OF C.R.A.S.H.!!
    Shadow26
    Shadow26
    Super Star
    Super Star

Dash Points : 9

Post by Shadow26 Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 am

Uw Uw!Pick me!
    *puts hand up*
    I could be ANY team in the story.Shade the Hedgehog Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 am

OMG THAT ROCKS!
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:20 am

Wait...now Cream has a dark form?
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:21 pm

EchidnaPower wrote:Wait...now Cream has a dark form?
    Yeah. I know how some of you like Tailsream, so I sort of added that in.

"I have a Sol Emerald powering my Plasma Sword," Crash says, pulling out the mysterious gem, "If we truly need this, that is."

"Greetings, my freakish fellows." Eggman introduces, breaking into Tails' monitor. "I've got something in store for you..." The team gasps.

"Who are you, anyways?" Sped asks. "I... am Neekwas, the opposite of Sonic. And here is my team... Sliat, Yma, and Selkcunk."

"LET ME OUT, YOU MEANIES!!" Cream yells. "Sorry, 'Bunnie'. Tails is only going to find Whipped Cream on his Death Sundae." Cream was getting furious. A strange, red aura started to appear over her. "Gee, Cream is upset."

BEHOLD... CHAPTER 4!!

"What's the surprise, Egghead?!" Electro jeers. "I've started my ARK project that was abandoned years ago,"* Eggman explains, "And I've got EXTRA help this time."

(*As seen in Sonic Adventure 2.)

The team gasps in horror... again. "Oh, great. Who's your help this time?" Daze asks. "I'll give you FOUR guesses." Eggman cackles insanely. Tails' eyes widen. "Cream, Satsuki, Ashley, and Sped!" Tails screams. Everyone gasps yet again. "That's right, Dash crew!!" Eggman answers, "Your poor damsels in distress will be hypnotized and obey MY orders! Then, with all the Sol Emeralds, I'll put their power in the ARK's cannon, and blow up the Earth, and build the Eggman Empire on it's ruins!!" The crazed scientist cackles again, and leaves the plane.

BANG!! A cannonball hits the plane's wing. "Aggh!! We're gonna crash!!" Tails yells. "I'm telling you Crash, I've heard this before!" Dash says. The plane spins out of control, and the gang flies all around. And Daze continues to barf. "Hey, watch it Prancer! Someone is gonna hit your spew in the face. "REVENGE, PURPLE!" Daze says, confidently. "SHUT UP, DAZE!!" Everyone yells.

BOOM! The plane crashes, and everyone hits the ceiling of the plane. "Ugh... that hurt." Crash grumbles. "Gah," Daze groans, "Did that have to happen?" "Eggman got us distracted," Dash answers, "It's part of the plan." "Somehow, my monitor of the plane is still working," Tails says, "And it's ticking down to something." Quicksilver gives Tails a look, and says, "It's ticking down to the end of the world, foxy loxy. Didn't you hear the egg maniac?" "Then we have..." Electro says, walking over to the monitor, "Ten hours, fifty six minutes, and twenty seven seconds."

"We don't have much time, guys," Dash announces, getting up, "We need to move. Where are we, anyway?" Crash looks around. "Looks like we hit Emerald Coast," Crash answers, "Next to Station Square." A light-bulb lit above Dash's head. "Tails," Dash asks, "Isn't there a boat to the Egg Carrier in the city?" "I forgot completely about that... I think it's still there." Tails confirms. "Then we gotta get to the Egg Carrier, find another plane, and head to the kidnappers." Dash replies. "Lets go!" Crash announces, getting out of the plane, and running. The rest of the team follow.

COUNTDOWN: 10 HOURS, 53 MINUTES, 39 SECONDS

Things are really getting serious! The Dash crew don't have much time to rescue the girls now, and with the plans revealed, what will happen next? When's the mystery girl coming in this story? And where's all the Sol Emeralds?!

FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 5 OF C.R.A.S.H.!!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:58 pm

"Your poor damsels in distress will be hypnotized and obey MY orders! Then, with all the Sol Emeralds, I'll put their power in the ARK's cannon, and blow up the Earth, and build the Eggman Empire on it's ruins!!" The crazed scientist cackles again, and leaves the plane.

BANG!! A cannonball hits the plane's wing. "Aggh!! We're gonna crash!!" Tails yells. "I'm telling you Crash, I've heard this before!" Dash says.

BOOM! The plane crashes, and everyone hits the ceiling of the plane.

"Somehow, my monitor of the plane is still working," Tails says, "And it's ticking down to something." Quicksilver gives Tails a look, and says, "It's ticking down to the end of the world, foxy loxy. Didn't you hear the egg maniac?" "Then we have..." Electro says, walking over to the monitor, "Ten hours, fifty six minutes, and twenty seven seconds."

"We don't have much time, guys," Dash announces, getting up, "We need to move. Where are we, anyway?" Crash looks around. "Looks like we hit Emerald Coast," Crash answers, "Next to Station Square."

Dash asks, "Isn't there a boat to the Egg Carrier in the city?" "I forgot completely about that... I think it's still there." Tails confirms. "Then we gotta get to the Egg Carrier, find another plane, and head to the kidnappers."

CHAPTER 5 IS HERE!!

COUNTDOWN: 10 HOURS, 46 MINUTES, 24 SECONDS

"How big IS this beach?!" Daze groans, tiring out. "We're only halfway there." Dash says. Just then, Daze got an idea. "Crash... don't you unlock a 'Sugar Rush' form when you eat more than 3 pieces of candy an hour?" Daze says, with a smirk. "Yeah, why?" Crash responds, giving Daze a look. Everyone stopped to listen for Daze. Daze grabs a handful of sour candy from his sweatshirt pocket, and stuffed it into Crash's mouth. Everyone gasps at the sight. "Daze, what are you doing?!" Dash screams. "We'll get to the Egg Carrier twice as fast, DUH!" Daze answers.

All of a sudden, Crash shakes uncontrollably. His pupils quickly disappear, and a giant, white glow is covering his skin. "DaZeIlLgEtYoUfOrThIs!!" Crash screams, quickly. Crash becomes so bright, the whole Dash crew looks away. "WeLlSiNcEdAzEsAiDaLlThAtHoPoN!!" Crash yells very quickly. He really couldn't control his speed. The whole team shuts their eyes tightly, and reaches for Crash's hands. As soon as everyone got a hold of Crash, he blasts off, at light-speed. Daze and Tails started losing their grip, but they held on tighter. "This could've been my biggest blunder yet..." Daze grumbles. Crash overhears Daze, and yells at him, "YoUtHiNk?!"

COUNTDOWN: 10 HOURS, 43 MINUTES, 16 SECONDS

Gee, that was a short chapter. But you have just witnessed a new form of Crash!! What's gonna happen next?!

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 6 OF C.R.A.S.H.!!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:08 pm

COUNTDOWN: 10 HOURS, 46 MINUTES, 24 SECONDS

"Crash... don't you unlock a 'Sugar Rush' form when you eat more than 3 pieces of candy an hour?" Daze says, with a smirk. "Yeah, why?" Crash responds, giving Daze a look. Everyone stopped to listen for Daze. Daze grabs a handful of sour candy from his sweatshirt pocket, and stuffed it into Crash's mouth. Everyone gasps at the sight. "Daze, what are you doing?!" Dash screams. "We'll get to the Egg Carrier twice as fast, DUH!" Daze answers.

"WeLlSiNcEdAzEsAiDaLlThAtHoPoN!!" Crash yells very quickly. He really couldn't control his speed. The whole team shuts their eyes tightly, and reaches for Crash's hands. As soon as everyone got a hold of Crash, he blasts off, at light-speed.

COUNTDOWN: 10 HOURS, 43 MINUTES, 16 SECONDS

CHAPTER 6 IS HERE!! (Phew, my third entry of the story today. Razz)

(Meanwhile, at Twinkle Park)

"Oh, Sonic! This is the best day ever!!" Amy says, gleefully. "I'm having fun here too, Ames." Sonic agrees. The roller coaster speeds up, and the two love birds enjoy the ride.

(Now, back to the action!!)

COUNTDOWN: 10 HOURS, 37 MINUTES, 41 SECONDS

"Now, where's that plane Dash mentioned?" Crash mumbles to himself, as he finally powered down. Electro and Daze were adjusting their faces from the flight, still. "Anything, Quicksilver?" Dash calls. "Nope." Quicksilver responds. "Hey... a button!" Daze says, finding a big, red button on the floor. Daze pushes the buttton, and a spare Egg Mobile appears from under the Egg Carrier storage. The Dash crew looks at Daze. "Nice one, Prancer," Crash jokes, "Nice." "Uh," Daze shrugs, "Thanks." "Ok, Tails, press buttons and find out how we get the girls back." Dash commands. "Already doing it," Tails calls, "I found a steering wheel." "Oh, a car!" Crash says, heading to the Egg Mobile. "Well, I guess it is." Tails mumbles. Crash hops into the Egg Mobile, and hits the gear. He shifts the gear to reverse. But Crash hit the gas pedal a little too early, and crashed into the Control Room. "Oops..." Crash says. The Dash crew is furious.

"Now, we're stranded on a broken ship, and we're all gonna die." Daze groans. "Hold on, guys." Quicksilver reminds the Dash crew, showing off his Chaos Emerald, "We still can teleport." "Yeah, but where? We have no idea where the girls are." Dash argues. All of a sudden, a voice seems to enter our heroes' minds. "Space Colony... ARK." "Did anyone hear that? Er, think that?" Crash asks. "THAT'S where we'll find our girls!" Tails announces. "The ARK!" "Okay then," Dash says, "Quicksilver, Crash, lets head to space!"

"It won't work," a mysterious voice says. "Who said that?" Crash asked, looking around. "I did," the voice responds. The Dash crew finds a lavender skinned, long quilled, and beautiful girl. She has wonderfully cyan eyes. Crash was staring at her, and soon, fell in love. "Uh... hi..." Crash walks up to the girl, trying to hide his shyness, "My name is Crash the Hedgehog. I'm Dash's mate." Crash gives a hand in front of the girl, and the girl grabbed Crash's hand.. They shook hands, knowing the girl wasn't a rival. "My name... is Toxic." The girl says.

Alright! Now the Dash crew gets a new member, and we know where the girls are! Will they find the ARK on time?

LOOK OUT FOR CHAPTER 7 OF C.R.A.S.H., COMING MARCH 11!!

Last edited by SonicChao4Life on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Ahhh...no wonder you wanted to write this so badly. Now CRASH has a GF too.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:25 am

EchidnaPower wrote:Ahhh...no wonder you wanted to write this so badly. Now CRASH has a GF too.
    Well, Myst, Dash & Daze have GFs, so why not Crash?

COUNTDOWN: 10 HOURS, 37 MINUTES, 41 SECONDS

Hey... a button!" Daze says, finding a big, red button on the floor. Daze pushes the buttton, and a spare Egg Mobile appears from under the Egg Carrier storage. The Dash crew looks at Daze. "Nice one, Prancer," Crash jokes, "Nice."

"Ok, Tails, press buttons and find out how we get the girls back." Dash commands. "Already doing it," Tails calls, "I found a steering wheel." "Oh, a car!" Crash says, heading to the Egg Mobile. "Well, I guess it is." Tails mumbles. Crash hops into the Egg Mobile, and hits the gear. He shifts the gear to reverse. But Crash hit the gas pedal a little too early, and crashed into the Control Room. "Oops..." Crash says. The Dash crew is furious.

"Hold on, guys." Quicksilver reminds the Dash crew, showing off his Chaos Emerald, "We still can teleport." "Yeah, but where? We have no idea where the girls are." Dash argues. All of a sudden, a voice seems to enter our heroes' minds. "Space Colony... ARK."

"THAT'S where we'll find our girls!" Tails announces. "The ARK!" "Okay then," Dash says, "Quicksilver, Crash, lets head to space!"

"It won't work," a mysterious voice says. "Who said that?" Crash asked, looking around. "I did," the voice responds. The Dash crew finds a lavender skinned, long quilled, and beautiful girl. She has wonderfully cyan eyes. Crash was staring at her, and soon, fell in love.

"My name is Crash the Hedgehog. I'm Dash's mate." Crash gives a hand in front of the girl, and the girl grabbed Crash's hand.. They shook hands, knowing the girl wasn't a rival. "My name... is Toxic." The girl says.

CHAPTER 7 IS HERE!!

"What do you mean 'it won't work'?" Tails asks Toxic. "A Chaos Emerald is useless at this point. The Chaos Emerald needs a companion, a second emerald. And Eggman is looking for the Sol Emeralds." Toxic answers. "So I can't use my Sol Emerald?" Crash says, eyes wide. "Sol Emeralds can track each other," Toxic says, "If Eggman has at least one Sol Emerald, he can collect the other 5 very quickly. And the last Sol Emerald is in Crash's Plasma Sword." Everyone looks at Crash. Crash looks at everyone else and responds, "What?" "Crash," Dash whispers in Crash's ear, "We need your Sol Emerald." "Why?!" Crash jeers. "Because you destroyed our ticket into the ARK, and we can't trust you losing that emerald." Dash answers, easily. Crash, trying to hide tears, gave up his sword. Dash takes the Sol Emerald, stored in the sword, and hands it to Quicksilver. Toxic, who is hiding her feelings towards Crash, feels very sorry for him...

"Man," Daze says, walking over to Crash, "You surely screwed this trip up." Daze just couldn't help but laugh at what just happened. Toxic frowned, and activated some special Chaos Energy to lift up Daze. "What's going on?!" Daze screams. Toxic moves her arm toward the sea, and makes a fist. Daze flies toward the sea, like a lonely cannonball. Toxic then deactivates the Chaos Energy, and confronts Crash. "Don't feel bad, Crash." Toxic says, putting her arm over him. Crash couldn't do anything but cry at this point. "My team betrayed me," Crash sobs.

"Okay, team..." Dash announces, "Now, we gotta find a second Chaos Emerald in less than 9 hours." "Actually," Tails interrupts, "It's only been half an hour. We have six minutes until nine hours." "Well, whatever. Let's go find it." Electro cuts it short, and the team heads to the sea. Fortunately, Daze got a head start.

Will the Dash crew find the 2nd Chaos Emerald? And will the blue blur and his girlfriend join the chase? The race against time is just beginning!

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 8 OF C.R.A.S.H.!!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:46 pm

"Crash," Dash whispers in Crash's ear, "We need your Sol Emerald." "Why?!" Crash jeers. "Because you destroyed our ticket into the ARK, and we can't trust you losing that emerald." Dash answers, easily. Crash, trying to hide tears, gave up his sword. Dash takes the Sol Emerald, stored in the sword, and hands it to Quicksilver. Toxic, who is hiding her feelings towards Crash, feels very sorry for him...

"Man," Daze says, walking over to Crash, "You surely screwed this trip up." Daze just couldn't help but laugh at what just happened. Toxic frowned, and activated some special Chaos Energy to lift up Daze. "What's going on?!" Daze screams. Toxic moves her arm toward the sea, and makes a fist. Daze flies toward the sea, like a lonely cannonball.

"Okay, team..." Dash announces, "Now, we gotta find a second Chaos Emerald in less than 9 hours." "Actually," Tails interrupts, "It's only been half an hour. We have six minutes until nine hours." "Well, whatever. Let's go find it." Electro cuts it short, and the team heads to the sea. Fortunately, Daze got a head start.

TIME FOR CHAPTER 8!!

COUNTDOWN: 9 HOURS, 59 MINUTES, 45 SECONDS

"What am I gonna do?" Crash says, sniffling. "My team is betraying me. All because of my dumb animal instincts." "Instincts?" Toxic asks, "You're instincts... are fine. Just the way they are." Toxic kissed Crash's ear. Crash begins to get up. "You're right..." Crash agrees, getting up, "I'll prove my worth. I gotta do something great so my team appreciates me again!" Crash runs toward the sea, and does a perfect dive. Toxic follows.

(Meanwhile, at Twinkle Park)

"Something is bothering me, Ames." Sonic says. "About us...?" Amy asks, covering the nervous part of her voice. "No... it's Dash and his friends. I feel something... like some kind of germ is invading my blood stream..." Sonic responds, "Maybe we should help them." "They helped me save your life, Sonic. Why shouldn't we help?" Amy agrees. The two get off the roller coaster, and head for the exit of the park.

(Meanwhile, again)

Crash and Toxic follow closely behind the Dash crew, swimming quickly. Maybe we shouldn't have left Crash and Toxic on the Egg Carrier... Dash thinks to himself. I actually feel sorry for him, Dash. Daze responds. Everyone had their eyes wide. How'd you hear my thoughts?! Dash thinks, loudly. This is no ordinary sea, Toxic answers, This sea is the son of Chaos. You see, Poseidon placed a curse on Chaos, who was once a Chao. Poseidon cursed Chaos for abusing animal power, to bully his friends. Then, to make sure no Chao caused harm, Poseidon started cursing other Chao. But he was defeated by Zeus, who saved all the Chao. So you mean this sea is just a bunch of cursed Chao? Electro asks, giving a face that looks like he is disgusted. Actually, yes... it's sad... Toxic confirms, holding back a tear. Crash just realized how passionate Toxic is about Chao...

Hello? Earth to wierdos? We need to find the 2nd Chaos Emerald. Quicksilver reminds the crew. And the Dash crew continues onward. Does anyone else feel a warm spot? Daze groans. The Dash crew backs up from Daze. Oof!! Daze thinks, hitting an invisible barrier. The team looks at Daze, falling to the sea floor, unconscious. Electro heads to Daze to pick him up. The heck? Crash thinks, putting up his hand to the barrier. It's a trap! Dash announces, as the barrier becomes visible. The barrier extends to capture the whole Dash crew. Thank goodness, Crash thinks, Now I can do that amazing thing... but what am I gonna do?

The Dash crew is in a LOT of trouble!! What is Crash gonna do to save everyone? The suspense is coming at large!

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 9 OF C.R.A.S.H.!!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:09 pm

HEY!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:28 pm

dazethehedghog wrote:HEY!
    Your character entrances is where he falls onto (or off of) something. I've noticed. Razz

COUNTDOWN: 9 HOURS, 59 MINUTES, 45 SECONDS

"Something is bothering me, Ames. It's Dash and his friends. I feel something... like some kind of germ is invading my blood stream..." Sonic responds.

How'd you hear my thoughts?! Dash thinks, loudly. This is no ordinary sea, Toxic answers, This sea is the son of Chaos. You see, Poseidon placed a curse on Chaos, who was once a Chao. Poseidon cursed Chaos for abusing animal power, to bully his friends. Then, to make sure no Chao caused harm, Poseidon started cursing other Chao. But he was defeated by Zeus, who saved all the Chao. So you mean this sea is just a bunch of cursed Chao? Electro asks, giving a face that looks like he is disgusted. Actually, yes... it's sad... Toxic confirms, holding back a tear. Crash just realized how passionate Toxic is about Chao...

It's a trap! Dash announces, as the barrier becomes visible. The barrier extends to capture the whole Dash crew. Thank goodness, Crash thinks, Now I can do that amazing thing... but what am I gonna do?

CHAPTER 9 IS HERE!!

COUNTDOWN: 9 HOURS, 41 MINUTES, 59 SECONDS

The Dash crew and the barrier begins to be lifted. Are we gonna be trapped in this water dome forever? Tails worries. Maybe not... hopefully. Toxic answers. Hey, look! A hole! Electro points to a leaking gap at the side of the barrier. Traitor!! Quicksilver yells. He's going to save you, Toxic assures, I just know it.

(Meanwhile)

"I got a plan now..." Crash mumbles to himself.

(Meanwhile, again)

Quicksilver reaches for the Sol Emerald... but he can't find it. OI!! That lavender freak took the Sol Emerald!! Quicksilver thinks with rage. The Dash crew gasps. Toxic begins to worry... then, she gets an idea. Quicksilver, hand me the Chaos Emerald. Toxic thinks. Quicksilver hands over the Chaos Emerald, and Toxic begins using her Chaos Energy. The hole begins to extend, letting the water drain out of the barrier. Now that all the water has drained, the whole Dash crew gets a breath of air. Daze coughs a little bit, and he begins to recover. "Why didn't the gal do that before?" Daze groans. "It's just how my Chaos Energy works." Toxic responds. "Stop arguing. At least Daze is okay now." Dash interrupts.

(Meanwhile, again again. Again & again after each other makes no sense. Razz)

Crash activates his Sol Emerald, and focuses his mind on the barrier. He needed good focus to get the power to work. He grunted his teeth, and focused harder than ever before. Then, a loud, smash sound is heard. Crash has broken the barrier, freeing the Dash crew (or so he thought.) He then sees the Dash crew swimming toward him. "Did I save you all?" Crash asks. "We got out before you used the Sol Emerald, stupid." Quicksilver answers. "Well, he did save me, of course." Toxic hugs Crash, and Crash just hugs back. He couldn't really do anything but blush, at this point.

"Tails... how much time to we have left...?" Electro asks. Tails grabs a watch, and answers, "We have 9 hours, 39 minutes, and 16 seconds." "Hey, I think I found the second emerald..." Daze points to behind a rock. A strange light is shining there. "Good work, Daze..." Dash says, grabbing the emerald, and tossing it to Quicksilver. Crash walks over to Dash, and says, "Bros?" Crash holds a fist. Dash gives a fist back, and responds, "Bros." They both smiled. "Now can we go to the ARK?" Quicksilver says, impatiently. "Maybe," Toxic responds, "But we need an extra source of energy." "And that would be coming at you, Toxic... right?" Crash asks. "My Chaos Energy? I suppose..." Toxic answers. Quicksilver hands Toxic the two Chaos Emeralds, and she focuses her energy on them.

"Everyone, huddle!!" Toxic yells. The Dash crew huddles together, including Toxic, and forces her other arm at the sky. A white barrier begins to shape across the Dash crew, and continues to expand. And when the barrier closes, Quicksilver and Toxic scream, "CHAOS CONTROL!!" And the Dash crew teleports...

Oh, boy! The Dash crew got two Chaos Emeralds now, and they're heading to Space Colony ARK! How are Eggman and the kidnappers connected to all this? With the Space Colony ARK improved and more complex, will the Dash crew find our girls on time? And is Sonic and Amy going to help?!

GET READY FOR CHAPTER 10 OF C.R.A.S.H.!!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:01 pm

COUNTDOWN: 9 HOURS, 41 MINUTES, 59 SECONDS

Quicksilver reaches for the Sol Emerald... but he can't find it. OI!! That lavender freak took the Sol Emerald!! Quicksilver thinks with rage.

Now that all the water has drained, the whole Dash crew gets a breath of air. Daze coughs a little bit, and he begins to recover. "Why didn't the gal do that before?" Daze groans. "It's just how my Chaos Energy works." Toxic responds. "Stop arguing. At least Daze is okay now." Dash interrupts.

Crash then sees the Dash crew swimming toward him. "Did I save you all?" Crash asks. "We got out before you used the Sol Emerald, stupid." Quicksilver answers.

"Hey, I think I found the second emerald..." Daze points to behind a rock. A strange light is shining there. "Good work, Daze..." Dash says, grabbing the emerald, and tossing it to Quicksilver.

Crash walks over to Dash, and says, "Bros?" Crash holds a fist. Dash gives a fist back, and responds, "Bros." They both smiled.

"Now can we go to the ARK?" Quicksilver says, impatiently. "Maybe," Toxic responds, "But we need an extra source of energy." "And that would be coming at you, Toxic... right?" Crash asks. "My Chaos Energy? I suppose..." Toxic answers. Quicksilver hands Toxic the two Chaos Emeralds, and she focuses her energy on them.

"Everyone, huddle!!" Toxic yells. The Dash crew huddles together, including Toxic, and forces her other arm at the sky. A white barrier begins to shape across the Dash crew, and continues to expand. And when the barrier closes, Quicksilver and Toxic scream, "CHAOS CONTROL!!" And the Dash crew teleports...

CHAPTER 10 IN THREE... TWO... ONE...

Cream decides to calm down for a little bit. She transforms back to herself, and Neekwas gets up. "Man..." Neekwas grunted, "You're a timid little bunny, aren't you?" Ashley has apparently fallen asleep, and Yma starts knocking on her prison triangle. Sped just bangs her head on the prison wall, hoping for Daze to save her. Satsuki, still the only one with hope, waits patiently for the Dash crew. A loud noise, like a tele-porting noise, echoes through the ARK. "What was that...?" Sliat groans.

Toxic gives the two Chaos Emeralds back to Quicksilver. "Gosh, it's dark in here..." Crash mumbles. Electro activates his lightning power to light up the hallway. "It's unguarded here." Dash says. "This should be easy, then." Daze smirks. "We need a test dummy, to see if there's a trap." Quicksilver says. "Any volunteers? Prancer?" Crash grins at Daze, and everyone looks at Daze, a second later. "Its always me, isn't it?" Daze groans.

Daze runs to the first path. He keeps on running, and running, and running. When he tires out, he stuffs a few chocolate bon bons in his mouth. After an hour of running, he meets up with the gang. "I was going forward the whole flippin' time!!" Daze screams. An alarm sounds. 1N7RUD3RZ!! A voice echoes. "Oh gosh..." Toxic says. The 'Artificial Chaos' guardians start skimming the hallways for the Dash crew. "We've been spotted, guys! Go, go, go!" Dash yells, the crew running as fast as they can. Crash grabs Toxic's hand, and rushes. Toxic couldn't help but blush.

Looks like the Dash crew got inside the ARK... but will they save the girls?

CHAPTER 11 IS COMING SOON!!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 am

"It's unguarded here." Dash says. "This should be easy, then." Daze smirks. "We need a test dummy, to see if there's a trap." Quicksilver says. "Any volunteers? Prancer?" Crash grins at Daze, and everyone looks at Daze, a second later. "Its always me, isn't it?" Daze groans.

After an hour of running, he meets up with the gang. "I was going forward the whole flippin' time!!" Daze screams.

An alarm sounds. 1N7RUD3RZ!! A voice echoes. "Oh gosh..." Toxic says. The 'Artificial Chaos' guardians start skimming the hallways for the Dash crew. "We've been spotted, guys! Go, go, go!" Dash yells, the crew running as fast as they can.

CHAPTER 11 HAS ARRIVED!!

"'Intruders', eh?" Selkcunk cackles. "Well, there's five steps to get an insta - slave. First, they need to be brainwashed." Neekwas responds. The four villains grab the girls, and walk to another hallway.

(Meanwhile with Sonic & Amy)

With a newly, redesigned Station Square, people everywhere are getting the latest news. "Station Square is just so more advanced, Ames. I can't tell where I'm going anymore..." Sonic says. Just then... Eggman appears on all the TV stations, on every TV in Station Square. "Greetings, Station Square. You might remember me from the flood, and blowing up the moon. But this time, I'm going to blast every living thing on Earth in exactly 9 hours, 30 minutes, and 20 seconds. May you live your life to the fullest for now, and if you DO survive my master plan, you shall become my slaves!" Eggman cackles, chokes, and cuts off the transition. Instead of a program, the countdown continues. The people shriek in fear. "Get the kids, Sarah!" Someone calls. "Where's my taxi?!" Another person yells.

Sonic frowns. "Egghead and the ARK is involved, Ames." Amy gasps.

(Back with Crash & friends)

"Is there a snack machine or something in this place?!" Daze groans. "Daze, we've only ran for ten minutes. Besides," Crash responds, "We're being followed." The Dash crew stops, and gasps. In front of them was a pit filled with acid, the exact size of a football field. (The sport with the pigskin, and throwing it to a hoop. Razz) "Oh, man." Electro mumbles. "What are we gonna do?!" Tails screams. "Hey, look!" Crash points to a broken piece of metal. "Hey, Toxic. Can't you use your energy thingy to make a bridge out of this?" Crash asks. "I think I can..." Toxic answers, focusing Chaos Energy on the broken metal with one arm, and the acid field with the other. The broken metal suddenly disappeared from where it was, and a floating bridge suddenly appeared.

"We can move on, now." Dash announces. The Dash crew continues to move onward. "Laser traps!" Dash stops, holding back the others. They all stopped to look at the laser trap set upon them. "The gaps are too tiny for any of us to cross." Daze complains. Just then, Tails spots the kidnappers, bringing the girls past the trap, to a hallway. "I saw Cream and the others..." Tails declares. "We gotta do something, people!" Dash says. "We could always teleport past the trap." Quicksilver suggests. Dash sighs.

COUNTDOWN: 9:14:03

Now that the Dash crew caught up to the kidnappers, will they save the day? Are Sonic and Amy going to help, too? And an unexpected appearance of a new character is gonna change the story!

STICK AROUND FOR CHAPTER 12 OF C.R.A.S.H.!!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:00 am

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:11 pm

dazethehedghog wrote:Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
    Uh... yeah. I'll post the next chapter later tonight... 8 PM CST.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:12 pm

I dont know what time datll be LOL!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:16 pm

dazethehedghog wrote:I dont know what time datll be LOL!
    I think for you, that'd be... 1 AM Razz

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Oh man!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Well, luckily it's Friday night. You can stay up for a while... Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:04 am