Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

3 posters

Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!!

Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Eh?
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Adventures Story C.R.A.S.H.! Post Your Comments Here!!

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Yesh.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:26 pm

PREVIOUSLY, ON C.R.A.S.H. ...

The Narrator (SonicChao4Life) wrote:
    "'Intruders', eh?" Selkcunk cackles. "Well, there's five steps to get an insta - slave. First, they need to be brainwashed." Neekwas responds.

"Greetings, Station Square. You might remember me from the flood, and blowing up the moon. But this time, I'm going to blast every living thing on Earth in exactly 9 hours, 30 minutes, and 20 seconds. May you live your life to the fullest for now, and if you DO survive my master plan, you shall become my slaves!" Eggman cackles, chokes, and cuts off the transition.

"Is there a snack machine or something in this place?!" Daze groans. "Daze, we've only ran for ten minutes. Besides," Crash responds, "We're being followed."

"Laser traps!" Dash stops, holding back the others. They all stopped to look at the laser trap set upon them. "The gaps are too tiny for any of us to cross." Daze complains. Just then, Tails spots the kidnappers, bringing the girls past the trap, to a hallway.

COUNTDOWN: 9:14:03

HERE'S CHAPTER 12, A LITTLE EARLY!!

The kidnappers walk the girls over to their seats. They get strapped in, and the girls try very hard to get out, but there is no way out. Luckily, the Dash crew follows closely behind. (Did I mention they teleported past the trap?) "So, Cream..." Neekwas asks, pacing, "You do like Tails, don't you?" Cream keeps her mouth shut. "I've seen quite a few moments you two came close," Neekwas laughs, "And you can't say no. Everybody knows you're falling for him. But if you don't want to be embearassed by this... you could always forget about it. And I can help you there, Cream." Tails holds back tears, and Dash puts a hand on his shoulder, trying to stop him. "But I gotta save Cream!" Tails whispers. "I'm waiting for a perfect moment." Dash replies. Neekwas walks toward a control box. He pulls a lever, and pushes a button. A small plunger slowly descends from the ceiling, and targets at Cream's head. "Don't do it!!" Tails screams, charging at Cream, to save her. "You're too late, fox!" Yma responds. The plunger hits Cream, and Cream goes unconscious. "Cream, NO!!" Tails yells, dropping to his knees, in tears. "Dash crew, GO!" Dash announces. The whole Dash crew yells their battle cries, and rushes to destroy the kidnappers.

Tails runs to Cream, confronting her. "Are you okay?" Tails asks. Cream wakes up, slowly. "Ugh... what's going on?" Cream asks, "Who are you...?" Tails cries again. "No, no, no... please, no..." Tails says. "Look, mister, I don't know what's going on, and I don't know why you're upset." Cream responds. Crash looks at Tails, while trying to stab Yma with his Plasma Sword. Crash then suddenly gets sent to a flashback in his own mind. "Where did Crash go?" Toxic asks.

Crash wakes up from the floor. "Did we win?" Crash asks. He looks around. Nobody is in the room. "Where did everyone go?" Crash says to himself. He begins to walk around. Crash suddenly hears a familiar voice, "Put the emerald down, and back off!" Crash runs straight to the Abandoned Lab. He peeks past the doorway. Crash gasps, as he sees Sonic putting down the fake Chaos Emerald in front of Eggman. Zero, Crash's long lost brother, was following him. Eggman cackles evilly, and pushes a button, trapping both Sonic and Zero. "You think you could trick me with that fake emerald, didn't you?" Eggman lies. "So, how'd you find out it wasn't the real one?" Tails asks. "TAILS!!" Zero groans. "Because you just told me, fox boy!" Eggman answered, "Now for a space ride..." Sonic turns to Tails, and says, "I'm counting on you, Tails. And Amy..." Sonic then turns to Amy, who is shedding tears, "Take care of yourself." Zero says, "We can do this." Then, Eggman pushes a button, and the two hedgehogs fall into space. As Sonic picks up the fake Chaos Emerald, he teleports, escaping his doom, leaving Crash's brother in the fiery landscape of his own death. BOOM!!
    "Sonic!!" Amy cries. Crash, shedding a tear, now understands how it feels to lose somebody you loved.

As we learned of what became of Crash's long lost brother, what is going to happen to the Dash crew?!

CHAPTER 13 IS UNFOLDING!!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:30 pm

"You do like Tails, don't you?" Cream keeps her mouth shut. "I've seen quite a few moments you two came close," Neekwas laughs, "And you can't say no. Everybody knows you're falling for him. But if you don't want to be embearassed by this... you could always forget about it. And I can help you there, Cream."

Neekwas walks toward a control box. He pulls a lever, and pushes a button. A small plunger slowly descends from the ceiling, and targets at Cream's head. "Don't do it!!" Tails screams, charging at Cream, to save her. "You're too late, fox!" Yma responds. The plunger hits Cream, and Cream goes unconscious. "Cream, NO!!" Tails yells, dropping to his knees, in tears.

Tails runs to Cream, confronting her. "Are you okay?" Tails asks. Cream wakes up, slowly. "Ugh... what's going on?" Cream asks, "Who are you...?"

Flashback:

Crash suddenly hears a familiar voice, "Put the emerald down, and back off!" Crash runs straight to the Abandoned Lab. He peeks past the doorway. Crash gasps, as he sees Sonic putting down the fake Chaos Emerald in front of Eggman. Zero, Crash's long lost brother, was following him.

"You think you could trick me with that fake emerald, didn't you?" Eggman lies. "So, how'd you find out it wasn't the real one?" Tails asks. "TAILS!!" Zero groans. "Because you just told me, fox boy!" Eggman answered, "Now for a space ride..." Sonic turns to Tails, and says, "I'm counting on you, Tails. And Amy..." Sonic then turns to Amy, who is shedding tears, "Take care of yourself." Zero says, "We can do this." Then, Eggman pushes a button, and the two hedgehogs fall into space. As Sonic picks up the fake Chaos Emerald, he teleports, escaping his doom, leaving Crash's brother in the fiery landscape of his own death. BOOM!!

CHAPTER 13 IS NOW READY!!

Crash wakes up again. "Was that... my past...?" Crash mumbles, putting his hand on his head. He turns around, but only to find Daze, Tails, and Cream. "Daze..." Crash walks over to Daze, "Where's everyone?" Daze gets up from the floor, and groans, "They went to the Abandoned Lab..." Crash's eyes go wide. His flashback was really a prediction. Toxic and the Dash crew might be sent to their doom, if Crash didn't do something fast. "Tails, I know this isn't a good time, but how long do we have?!" Crash rushes to Tails, who is still confronting Cream. "We have exactly 3 hours..." Tails replies. Crash brings out the Sol Emerald he had. "For you... Zero... I will save everyone..." Crash promises, clutching the Sol Emerald hard, and rushing down the hallway.

0:58:35

Crash hurries down the hallway, looking at broken experiments and abandoned projects, scattered across the paths. How long was that battle?! And how did they protect me?! Crash thinks, still focusing on the Abandoned Lab. Crash gasps, and sees Electro, laying on his stomach, having a difficult time breathing. "Dude," Crash says, rushing to Electro, "I think you need an inhaler." Crash clutches his Sol Emerald, and an inhaler magically appears in Crash's other hand. He gives it to Electro, and Electro breathes deeply. Electro gets up, and thanks Crash for help. "The Dash crew is missing Ashley," Electro adds, "I think she got hit hard somewhere down that hall." Crash runs to the hall, thinking that his brother, Zero, was still alive, and helping him. "Crash," Zero would say, "Toxic and your other friends need your help. Keep going, man!" And Crash got more determined than ever to save the world.

0:45:20

Finally, Crash finds Ashley, having a giant chunk of the hallway wall, crushing her. "H...help... me..." She mumbles. Crash tries to lift the chunk of wall, but he doesn't have enough energy. Crash remembers the one thing that rushed through Sonic's mind, when he was almost defeated by Nazo, earlier*: The servers are the seven chaos. Chaos is power. Power enriched by the heart... And Crash manages to lift the chunk of wall, and throws it out of the way. Ashley coughs a few times, and gets up. "Thanks, Crash..." Ashley says, kissing Crash on the cheek. "We need to save everyone else, Ashley." Crash responds, and goes on his way. "Good luck!" Ashley calls, waving.

(*From Dash Adventures.)

0:30:00

Crash makes it to the Abandoned Lab, with half an hour to spare. "Hahahaha, Dash and friends! You AND your planet shall be eliminated!" Eggman cackles, with six Sol Emeralds in his clutch. "We have enough energy to stop you!" Quicksilver yells. "I'm here... and sorry to keep you all waiting." Crash admits, walking into the room. "Nice timing, dude." Dash replies. "It's time to build my ULTIMATE WEAPON!!" Eggman announces, using the six Sol Emeralds. All of a sudden, Crash loses grip of his Sol Emerald, and the Sol Emerald joins the other six. "Stupid hedgehogs!" Eggman laughs. Chunks of the ARK assemble, and circle Eggman, faster and faster. And soon enough, a giant, Eggman - looking robot is standing in front of the heroes. "Meet Egg-Robo Mark 9!" Eggman yells. "Oh, crud." Dash mumbles.

With only twenty five minutes until world domination, Crash and his friends have to fight Eggman... again! Will they save the world on time?!

CHAPTER 14 IS COMING SOON!!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:36 am

"Daze..." Crash walks over to Daze, "Where's everyone?" Daze gets up from the floor, and groans, "They went to the Abandoned Lab..." Crash's eyes go wide. His flashback was really a prediction. Toxic and the Dash crew might be sent to their doom, if Crash didn't do something fast. "Tails, I know this isn't a good time, but how long do we have?!" Crash rushes to Tails, who is still confronting Cream. "We have exactly 3 hours..." Tails replies. Crash brings out the Sol Emerald he had. "For you... Zero... I will save everyone..." Crash promises, clutching the Sol Emerald hard, and rushing down the hallway.

...Oh, a letter...

SC4L's Mom wrote:
    STOP DOING THOSE ANNOYING PREVIOUSLY STUFF ITS ANNOYING LIKE YOU. ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU DEAR. BYE! -SC4L'S MOM

O.O;

That wasn't my real mom. LOL.

CHAPTER 14 HAS ARRIVED!!

0:25:50

"You can't stop me now!!" Eggman cackles insanely. "Dash crew, GO!" Dash commands, the team attacking the robot. "Wow... not a scratch." Eggman notes. The Dash crew looks at the robot, no harm was delt. They all gulp. "My super armor worked!" Eggman laughs, "And now you perish!" Eggman's robot brings out a giant cannon, and targets it at Satsuki. "Not this time, Egghead!" A familiar voice calls. "Who said that?" Crash asks, looking around. A brown fox flies into the scene, and responds, "I did." "Myst!" Satsuki cries, shedding tears of joy. "I knew you would come and save us!" Myst and Satsuki hug. "I'll take care of this guy first," Myst says, flying to the face of the robot. "...You!" Eggman says, frightened. Myst fires a golden beam at the robot's body, and defeats the robot. The Dash crew cheers, but not for long. Eggman flies back up, in an even bigger robot than before. "Forget you... I'll just destroy the Earth!" Eggman calls, leaving the ARK.

0:06:00

"I can't use another beam," Myst says, "It'll take 6 minutes to recharge." "Then it's up to me..." Crash volunteers, stepping forward, "The servers are the seven chaos. Chaos is power, power is enriched by the heart..." Crash focuses his energy to Eggman's 7 Sol Emeralds, and drags the energy to himself. Crash slowly gets brighter and brighter, and soon enough, he transforms to Zuper Crash. Crash flies out of the ARK, and prepares to fight Eggman one last time.

0:03:00

The next chapter is the last!! Will Crash save the Earth?!

THE FINAL CHAPTER IS AT HAND!! STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 15 OF C.R.A.S.H.!!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:15 pm

PREVIOUSLY, ON... AW, WHAT THE HECK. I'M JUST GONNA GIVE YOU THE FINAL CHAPTER NOW.

0:02:50

"Ah... Crash the Hedgehog." Eggman greets. "You killed my brother," Crash replies, frowning, "You're going to pay for that." Crash fires a white beam at Eggman, but it misses.

0:02:30

"It's too late to save your planet now!" Eggman cackles, "The Eggman Empire shall take over!!" Crash fires another beam at the villain, and misses. "I need to work on that aim," Crash notes. Eggman turns toward Earth, and charges an arm cannon. "I can't let you do this, Egghead." Crash calls, rushing toward the robot.

0:02:00

Crash bashes through one arm, and Eggman is shaken. "I have plenty more cannons than just my arm!" Eggman laughs, "You can't stop me!" Crash growls, and pushes his limits to light speed. "Gee, now I know how the astronauts in training feel." Crash mumbles to himself.

0:01:35

Crash tries bashing through the robot's stomach, but he keeps on missing. "Curse my aim!!" Crash yells. Eggman targets the Earth, and counts down. "Almost there!" Eggman cackles.

0:00:10

Crash finally smashes the core of the robot. "What?!" Eggman screams, feeling a little pale. Unfourtunately, he still manages to have enough energy to fire the cannon.

0:00:01

"NO!!" Crash yells, dashing to the front of the cannon. And the countdown stopped at 0:00:00. "Fire!!" Eggman laughs, pushing a button. A very big laser fires at the Earth. Crash hits the laser to counter it, and tries to push it. Crash is losing a lot of energy by doing this. "We need to help Crash!" Dash announces. "Get your super forms ready!" Dash transforms into his hyper form, while everyone else transforms to their super forms. The Dash crew rushes to help. "We're here to help!" Quicksilver calls. "About time!" Crash responds. They all push at the laser, trying to stop it. But even this kind of energy isn't enough to stop it. Crash imagines Zero, next to him, giving it his all. "Give it your all, bro. We won't stop... we'll just go." Zero would say. Crash starts giving more power. He grunts, and gives it his all. "The servers are the seven chaos. Chaos is power, power enriched by the heart!" Crash yells, "POWER IS ENRICHED BY THE HEART!!" And Crash gets enough energy to slowly push back the laser. "What?!" Eggman answers, nervous. "Keep pushing, guys!" Electro screams. And everyone gets more energy. BOOM!! The robot explodes. The whole Dash crew cheers, and so does the Station Square residents. Toxic reverts back to her normal state, and faints. Crash catches her, in his arms. "Maybe we should go back to Tails' Workshop..." Crash suggests.

And there you have it. But this isn't the REAL end... wait for the epilogue of C.R.A.S.H.!!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:17 pm

As we have recently read, Crash and his friends have saved the Earth. But that wasn't the real end. The real ending is here:

"I'm real sorry, bro." Sonic admits, sitting down, next to Tails. "She can't remember anything..." Tails sniffles. "She'll remember everything soon..." Sonic replies, "We just need to find the Chaos Emeralds again." Tails stands up, and answers, "You're right. We can't give up. Lets go find the emeralds!" "Alright! A new adventure!" Sonic cheers. "Sonic, wait for me!!" Amy calls. Sonic turns around, grabs Amy's hand, and runs again. "Sorry, Ames. I didn't know you were there." Sonic says. "It's okay." Amy replies.

Dash sits on top of a building. He sighs. Crash walks over to Dash, and confronts him. "Why the long face? We saved everyone." Crash reminds him. "Not everyone..." Dash replies, bringing out a picture of his brother, Zack. "Who's this? I don't remember this guy." Crash asks. "I didn't mention Zack... he's my younger brother. I used Quicksilver's Chaos Emerald to make him shut up and invisible... and stuff." Dash answers, "He got killed in the laser event." Crash sits down next to him, and says, "Why'd you do that to him?" Crash asks. "I was really annoyed by him. He ticked me off. I shouldn't have done all that, shouldn't I?" Dash responds. Crash nods his head. "Why don't you go to the smoothie shop with Ashley?" Crash suggests, "She invited everyone. We still have time for the free refills event." "No thanks." Dash answers. "Well," Crash says, walking away, "I'll bring you back a 'Blue Raspberry Shocker'."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ugh... my head..." Neekwas groans, "Those fools might have killed my friends, but I shall have revenge! I SHALL- OOF!" A chunk of rock crushes the villain. "Does anyone have a Chaos Emerald?" Neekwas calls, "Or at least a chisel?!"

And there you have it. Episode II of the Dash Adventure Story closes. I hope you had a great time reading this, as much fun I had writing it.
    -SonicChao4Life

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:48 am

Problem, Daze cant go super
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:01 am

dazethehedghog wrote:Problem, Daze cant go super

Oh. Sorry. I didn't want to list off everyone's names.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:32 am