Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

Forum Revamp Project,cuz I want this place to be awesome

Teh Shadic
    Teh Shadic
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 3

Forum Revamp Project,cuz I want this place to be awesome Empty Forum Revamp Project,cuz I want this place to be awesome

Post by Teh Shadic Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:49 am

Hay gaiz,these are just my suggestions for the forum.

First,the skin. I think the skin for this forum should be a bit brighter,I mean we only have blue and black for the skin,why not change black into dark blue? Plus,I think we should have a 100% custom skin. That's right,no Google! I also think we should go simple,see the flame at the header? It may look cool,but is unnecessary. If you've been to other forums,the skins there are all simple and custom.I also think we should changeable skins and skins depending on the season. It's summer right now so I think we should have a brighter skin,and the banner,buttons,etc. should be summer related. Now,on the changeable skins,I think we should have skins for each character,y'know,Sonic,Shadow,Knuckles,etc.? And,I think we should have no fan characters for the skin! Y'know the news up there,(How long has the same message been there? O.o)the smileys,etc. Sometimes people are gonna be begging to have their fan character on there. And we should have frequent updates on the news header. Now the same message for ten months. I shall make the whole skin if you want me too,its not a problem.

Next,the side modules. On the affiliates,Sonic Plus,Blue Streak Forums,AIB is dead and canceled. And I guess Greenhill Central,Wumpa Island and Sonic Central has been dead for quite a while. Oh,and Dimension 76 says ''The forum you selected does not exist.'' I also think you should have a requirement to affiliate. Say,at least 30 members and 500 posts? If you gaiz want to advertise a site,I think you should make a header with a mini banner of the site(s).And the ''Who Is Online'' on the side is unnecessary,since there is one on the bottom.

And finally,the sections and other stuff. Instead of putting the Member Intros and Rules together,make a separate forum for Member Intros,and put Member Notices in there,too. The announcements should be official news and in the Rules section.
    [I'll write the rest soon]

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:29 pm