Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+2
Myst_thefox
SonicChao4Life
6 posters

Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!)

Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:05 pm

wait? IP adress? as in like.. Email? i did make this account Vai mysts computer...
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!)

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Tskune Aono wrote:and besides, i know for a fact that you wont let me help with anything,it would be like myst left and none of this happened,'cause youre all so... the thing i want to know is why is this "EP" judging my character and not the forum leader! in fact the replacements for myst are all made by "EP"'s freinds so undoubtably he will pick them, im doing all i can but i am getting hostilities and i cant help but think that this forum is an unfair and practicaly horrible place,in fact judging from my first impressions i realise why he left(other than the other reason) to be perfectly honest i have half a mind to spread my opinion around the web!

if a new member has just entered a forum they do not get backlash! even if they are replacing someone! is this why your site is so reclusive that i cant even find it on google,yahoo or even BIng? is so nasty that people join and realise that they've joined floor 8 of the underworld? i mean- maybe not for "EP"'s freinds. maybe you should reasearch on who you are dealing with,what if i was a website reviewer? eh? well ill tell you one thing, have played my part well enough for you to give me these impressions and if i was anything serious then this whole game and forum will be gone...think about things if this jugement is truly a bias the give a fair judgement! who is this flame? who is Shade? what are they,what do they do?
    are their sprites better than mine? does their spriter agree?

i you wish to anger me then you already are close. if i am accepted then i do not want to make enemies,but by shoing hostility then i will have made plenty.

i apologise to those who are not egging me on-such as daze but i am not taking this insolence.THINK

that is all

IP adress?

Post edited.

Actually, you got a good point. Neutral I'm seriously stumped. EP? Are we keeping Reave?
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:09 pm

IP address tracks where your computer is sending a signal from. If I was sending a signal from somewhere in, say, Idaho, my IP address would be different. Now unless you have a confession to make, I suggest you explain why you and Myst share the same IP address.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:12 pm

rly? your questioning that? seriously! as i said...consider who youre talking to,i could be his brother,his sister his room-mate, heck i could even be a cyberneticaly advanced dog,but i prefer "room mate!"
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Tskune Aono wrote:rly? your questioning that? seriously! as i said...consider who youre talking to,i could be his brother,his sister his room-mate, heck i could even be a cyberneticaly advanced dog,but i prefer "room mate!"
    ROOM MATE? Just how old are you guys?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:15 pm

'sides,you gonna explore all my details? wanna see if i have a criminal record? murder ,r***,grand theft coconut?

or if i was born under a microsceope? son of the devil?

or if im a human?

ha!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Tskune Aono wrote:'sides,you gonna explore all my details? wanna see if i have a criminal record? murder ,r***,grand theft coconut?

or if i was born under a microsceope? son of the devil?

or if im a human?

ha!
    Post edited.

Man, don't have a mental breakdown on the topic. Neutral

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:18 pm

oh and to answer your question im in like high school? same with myst! we get our own dorms man! im just saing though the fact that you all hate me and are even questioning my realism is laughable! geez!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:20 pm

remember,its not myst youre dealing with, i dont splurt random stuf and forgive everyone for being nasty! in fact hed be furious reading this topic! im laughing!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Tskune Aono wrote:oh and to answer your question im in like high school? same with myst! we get our own dorms man! im just saing though the fact that you all hate me and are even questioning my realism is laughable! geez!

Nobody hates you, dude. We aren't laughing at your realism. Take a chill pill!

Dude: Noun. A catchy word for Alvin Butthair.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:22 pm

"Ep" does seeem to-dont you think?
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Then you should be willing to cooperate. Make a girl character to go with Reave, and make it so I don't have to change anything. In other words, they have to be just like Myst and Satsuki.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:34 pm

sorry,cant think of any girl characters,heres what i was thinking:

instead of the earth powers,reave has a load of gadgets-most that dont work,but instead of one girl that he focuses hi romance on,he is a skirt chaser; in other words-he flirts with every girl he meets,but he is doing this to forget his lost love?

sound alright princess?
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Tskune Aono wrote:sorry,cant think of any girl characters,heres what i was thinking:

instead of the earth powers,reave has a load of gadgets-most that dont work,but instead of one girl that he focuses hi romance on,he is a skirt chaser; in other words-he flirts with every girl he meets,but he is doing this to forget his lost love?

sound alright?

Uh, no. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going on a hunt to find a female character who is willing to match up with your lion.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:38 pm

fine by you princess. i still want the flirtines and the gadgets even if he has a girl that suits him

can that happen then princess?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:41 pm

i repeat CAN THAT HAPPEN PRINCESS!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Tskune Aono wrote:i repeat CAN THAT HAPPEN PRINCESS!
    My lord, don't call EP a princess. Lord, have mercy.
    And please don't be rude, Tskune...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:14 pm

im trying not to. im just upset!

sorry EP.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Tskune Aono wrote:im trying not to. im just upset!

sorry EP.

If I wasn't a Christian, I probably wouldn't forgive you. In fact, I would've banned both you and Myst.

But God tells us in the Bible to forgive others 70 x 7. Which basically means, forgive always. And thusly, apology accepted.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Hooray and stuff. Very Happy
    Now, how about we work on some sprites?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 pm

mine? sorted, as long as i dont have the time limit 'cause pressure breaks me apart!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:47 pm

I think it's only been 2 days. You still have 12 days left.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:52 pm

hmm, must...watch...more...anime...to...spur..on...emotions...to...power ...spriting...stuff...and.....whotnot....
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Neutral Uh, okay...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:15 pm

sorry im kinda adicted to anime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:27 am