Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

5 posters

Dash Adventures 2 discussion...

MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Dash Adventures 2 discussion... Empty Dash Adventures 2 discussion...

Post by MauEvig Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Alright guys, I started on Dash Adventures 2. The only characters in it so far that aren't official Sonic characters belong to me and Specc.
    I haven't put the other characters in yet because I don't know who's going to be in and who isn't. But I have been itching to get started.
    So I just need an official stamp of approval before I continue with this...I also noticed some grammatical errors and such. But this is a rough draft. I need to learn to proof read my own material -_-;

In any case...this is what I've got so far. I hope you enjoy it, and I'm open to suggestions in the form of constructive criticism and well, other suggestions. Smile No flaming though, or I'll hurt you. No stealing me and Specc's characters either, or you get your eyes clawed out! O-O

So without further adieu...here is the opening of Dash Adventures 2:

It was a starry night, and everything was calm. Dr. Eggman walked around his factory, which lay in ruin since his last encounter with Sonic the Hedgehog. He sighed, thinking to himself how that insolent hedgehog was always ruining his plans, and that every time he found some kind of super powered monster to help him out, that they always turned their backs on him. No matter how many inventions he pulled out of his hat in an effort to take over the world, the hedgehog always found something wrong with them, a weakness that would lead to their downfall.
    ‘Should I just give up?’ he thought to himself. ‘I? The great Dr. Eggman!? Hmph.’ He bent down and picked up some parts from one of his robots, looking into the cracked optical sensors. Eggman reflected on one of their last battles. Sonic had teamed up with a group of Hedgehogs known as the Dash team, he himself having unleashed the power of a terrifying blood-thirsty demon known as Zero, and the might of the Dark Chaos God, Nazo, on the world. The two monsters had turned on him, and yet in the end Sonic had still managed to defeat them. ‘Once again I am a broken man.’ Eggman thought to himself. ‘Well…that doesn’t mean that there isn’t an answer out there somewhere that will help me defeat Sonic once in for all. It’s a big universe after all.’ He starred out in the sky, seeing these strange looking comets entering the atmosphere. They had this glowing blue aura to them and seemed to leave a trail of snow behind as they floated downward and finally crashing into the soil just a few miles north. ‘Hmmm…’ Eggman climbed onboard of his eggmobile and flew off to investigate.
    When he arrived, he looked closer at the glowing rocks. These gems had the same luminosity as the chaos emeralds, but when he picked one up it felt extremely cold in his hand. This puzzled the mad scientist, because usually rocks like this would burn up in the atmosphere. ‘These are no ordinary space rocks…’ Eggman considered to himself for a moment. He collected the rocks in his hands and took them back to what was left of his laboratory.
    After careful examination and scanning from his computer, he made an astonishing discovery. The energy from these gems came from another world, and like the Chaos Emeralds, contained an unlimited amount of power. But these gems also contained the magic element of ice. “OHH HO HO HO HO! This might be exactly what I was looking for…now to see if I can find a way to unlock this new source of energy…”
    Meanwhile, somewhere several light years away on the other side of the galaxy, there is a single giant planet revolving around twin suns containing a ring as brilliant as Saturn’s and has a circumference equal to that of Jupiter. Strangely enough, unlike most giant planets, this one was not only a rock planet, but it harbored a variety of intelligent life forms as well. The planet’s natives call their home world, Lumigek. A strange world considered an anomaly by some scientists who would think, taking into consideration that what they would expect of a planet to contain life, they only had their own to compare it by. Only a sister planet from a nearby star system called Helikos, bares any resemblance to this mystical world. There are so many mysterious places to explore on this fantastic world. As an observer would take a closer look toward the northern hemisphere in a mountain range known as the phendrenian mountains, two anthromorphic felines were working together to put the final touches on their new home on Phendrenia drifts. Like the planet Mobius, Lumigek’s life forms resemble the animals of Earth, but walk up right, talk, and sport opposable thumbs. However, these specific life forms are comparatively taller; whose height rivals that of human beings. These particular anthros have earned quite a bit of respect by their peers for their acts of courage for fighting off threats such as demons and violent alien species that come into contact. One of them was a female named Mau, and the other, a Helikian by the name of Specc. Mau looked at Specc and smiled with her bright emerald green eyes looking into his. Her long hair a shade of violet as it was gently caressed in the wind, and her fur a deep black like onyx, with markings white as the snow. Specc returned her gaze with his deep crystal-like sapphire eyes and grinned. He himself had snow-white fur and long cyan colored locks. His hands reached into the pockets of his cyan colored trench coat. Mau turned and looked at the cabin they had built with their own two hands, her purple outfit wrinkled a bit as she moved.
    “Our own home at least.” She said. “It’s beautiful isn’t it? And we built it with our own two hands.”
    Specc walked over and placed a hand under her chin turning her gaze back to his. “That it is, but not as beautiful as you are my love.”
    Mau giggled. “Nor is it as handsome as you are my love.” They leaned in toward each other, lips enveloped and ready to kiss, when suddenly Mau disappeared into thin air. Specc’s eyes were wide with panic and disbelief that she had suddenly vanished.
    “M-Mau!? MAUIE!?” He looked around and tried to reach his arms out. “Where’d you go Mau!? What the heck is going on…!? Whatever just happened, I’d better find out and fast…” Specc ran getting some momentum and jumped up into the air and then blasted off using his helikian shooting star powers.
    Back on Mobius in Dr. Eggman’s laboratory, Mau started to materialize inside of his lab. Her eyes were wide. “What the—Specc!? Where am I?” She looked around with her hands held out and started to panic, and then her eyes narrowed when she saw Dr. Eggman starring at her. “Who the crap are you!?”
    Eggman slyly walked over to her, chuckling as his eggshaped belly bounced with excitement. “How interesting. I unlocked the power of these magic ice crystals, and then you appeared. And now the readings from this energy are off the scale! You must have a link to these mysterious crystals.”
    “Hmph. What’s it to you buddy? Look. I was in the middle of something, so however you brought me here; I demand that you return me home!”
    “Ohhhh Ho ho ho ho ho! I’m afraid I can’t do that, my dear.” He walked toward her narrowing his eyebrows with deception. “You’re going to be of great use to me. You’re a living source of this beautiful energy, energy that has brought you to this world, energy that is now hooked into my machine. I control the machine and therefore…” He pressed a butten as the machine started to hum, and Mau’s eyes were wide as the energy sparks shot after her and her eyes started to change from her brilliant emerald green to a soft gray-ish blue. “…I CONTROL YOU! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!”
    “What is your command, lord Eggman?” Mau spoke in a melancholy and emotionless tone of voice.
    Somewhere a few miles away on the planet Mobius, Sonic the hedgehog was sitting on the soft mossy grass under a blue spruce next to Amy Rose gazing at the stars. They had both spotted the brilliant blue comets from above a few moments ago.
    “Weren’t they beautiful Sonic?” Amy said in wonder. “And to think I get to share all kinds of magical moments with you now.”
    “Yeah. But I can’t help but feel there’s something different about those rocks. Have you ever seen anything like them before?”
    “Hm. No not that I recall. And is it just me or has it suddenly gotten cold?”
    “You’re right Amy. Something’s not right, and I have a feeling those comets had something to do with it. I’ve seen less peculiar things than comets that have turned out to be another one of Eggman’s devious schemes.” He rolled his eyes. “Never do seem to get a moments peace do I? Ah well. Such the life of a hero.” He rubbed his finger under his nose and smirked. “Shall we go check it out?”
    Amy’s eyes lit up. “Really? You mean it? An adventure together!? Just you and me!?”
    “Of course, now hang tight Amy.” He said as he picked her up in his arms and revved up his feet. “ ‘Cuz we’re up…over…and GONE!!!” And in a blur of blue, Sonic took off with a Sonic boom as he raced down the forest trail in the direction of the fallen comets.
    Somewhere not too far away, the figure of a lone violet cat peered off at them from a distance. Her eyes seemed to shine in the pale moonlight. She sighed. At closer view you can see the shadowed image of Blaze the cat peering over the cliff side.
    'To think I used the power of the Sol Emeralds to come here and see him again…only to find that his heart belongs to someone else now.' She thought to herself. She looked down gripping her fists as a burning hot tear drop slowly descended from her soft fur as she reflected once again on what Sonic had told her. Squinting in pain at the words that stung her deeply.
    “I’m Sorry Blaze. I do care deeply for you. But I love you like a little sister… I’m afraid I can’t return the kind of love you feel for me. My heart belongs to Amy…”
    'I can’t believe he fell for that pushy, clingy little wench.' She thought to herself bitterly. 'Hmph. Well, I guess there’s no point in me staying in this world any further…' Blaze gripped one of her Sol Emeralds and turned to leave, when suddenly the image of a black hedgehog with red striped quills stepped up in front of her. “What the…oh it’s you.” She said gravely. “What do you want?”
    “Hmph. I was just passing through.” It was Shadow the hedgehog, talking in his low, serious tone as usual.
    “To the side of a cliff?” She looked at him strangely.
    “You underestimate me. Have you forgotten that I can spin easily down the sides of walls and cliffs?”
    “Hm yeah. Just like someone else I know.” She rolled her eyes. “Well, I’ll just be on my way then…”
    Blaze started to walk away and for a moment, Shadow gazed over the cliff side for a moment and then without looking back, said something more. “You were watching Sonic weren’t you?”
    Blaze stopped and her feline ears bent down. “Where would you get an idea like that!?” She responded hotly. “You know darn well I have no feelings for that hedgehog!” Shadow turned and looked at her.
    “Right. That’s why you were watching them with such longing. It isn’t like you to get choked up over something so trivial.” Blaze whirled around and starred at him with a furious look in her eyes.
    “What do you know!? You know nothing about me! No one does. No one understands what it is to be cursed and alone!” Shadow’s eyes were wide and taken aback by her outbursts.
    “I…I’m sorry.” He turns and looks away again. Blaze was stunned. Shadow rarely ever apologized to anyone. “It’s just that…I know how you feel.”
    “Really?”
    “Yeah…”
    Blaze turned and walked up next to him. “But I thought you liked being alone…”
    “It’s not that.” He looked at her and sighed. “It’s just, that’s all I know how to do. If I get close to anyone, they die.” He clenched his hands in his fist thinking of Maria again, and tried to shut out the painful image of the GUN soldiers coming after her, and feeling helpless to do anything about it. Then he grunted shaking it off. “I…I have to go…” He jumped down the cliff side rolling down in a ball heading north.
    “Wow…” Her hand was reached out after him then drew it back curling her fingertips. She chose not to say anything after that to stop him, but reflected on what he had told her. 'I never knew…someone else could know exactly how I feel…'

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Funny, I thought mods could make sticky threads. Maybe I'm wrong? o.o;
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Dash Adventures 2 discussion... Empty Re: Dash Adventures 2 discussion...

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:52 am

Stickied. ^^ And that was totally awesome Mau! There were just two things that made me a little wary. One, Zero technically was Nazo. When Zero 3 gets destroyed, Eggman will revive him and he will recreate Nazo's body for Zero to inhabit. And THEN the betrayel.

Two, the scene with Blaze and Sonic. It's not that I didn't approve, it sounded good. But the words you made him use didn't seem very Sonic-like. "My heart belongs to Amy." Sounds dramatic, but a little OOC. I think Sonic can like Amy and still stay in character. So just tweak what he said a little and make it sound more like Sonic, and you got it nailed. ^^
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Dash Points : 8
    Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:25 pm

and next u know ep

FAN CHARS ARE IN IT
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Glad to know you approve EP, and I'll be sure to make the appropriate changes when I get the time. Smile

In the mean time, I'd like to continue writing, but we have to coordinate the first and second story somehow to maintain canon.

So like with the first story, I need to know who's going to be in Dash Adventures 2. I assume everyone that's in DA1 will be in the sequel unless they state otherwise.
    Knucxsonia
    Knucxsonia
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 3

Post by Knucxsonia Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:40 pm

This looks good so far ^^ I like it!
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:21 am

MauEvig wrote:Glad to know you approve EP, and I'll be sure to make the appropriate changes when I get the time. Smile

In the mean time, I'd like to continue writing, but we have to coordinate the first and second story somehow to maintain canon.

So like with the first story, I need to know who's going to be in Dash Adventures 2. I assume everyone that's in DA1 will be in the sequel unless they state otherwise.
    may please have michael in it Very Happy
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Sure Michael can be in it. ^^
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Post by michael the hedgehog Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:06 pm

MauEvig wrote:Sure Michael can be in it. ^^
    Thank u very much Very Happy
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Need a detailed profile though. I've got KxS's for Michelle on Deviant art.
    Haven't really set a deadline for characters submissions, but like I said I assume that everyone in Dash Adventures 1 will be in 2.
    Oh yeah, EP is Houdini going to be in any of the Dash Adventures series? I'd like to see your new character in action!
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:05 am

I dunno about Houdini really. The biggest problem would be finding someone to sprite him since he's so unique. That's the one drawback to having original characters. You can't just recolor a sheet.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 pm

I think there'd be some way to do it. Be a shame to make up a character and then not even use him. :p
    Is Dash Adventures 2 going to be made into a game as well?
    If so, what kind of game? Platform? RPG?
    I was also thinking of splitting it into two parts because what I have planned is probably going to be like...a novel. lol.
    If it's an RPG...there might be some point in the game where Mau joins the party...I'm not going to give too much away though.

EDIT: Some other ideas I had for the story...include Ziru emerging as a new villian, and the return of Zero...merged with Chaos.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:48 am

Some minor edits to Dash Adventures 2 Chapter One...mostly with Blaze. I didn't really change a whole lot else.

Also I added Houdini in there...I'll probably get into more action and add more characters in the second chapter.

It was a starry night, and everything was calm. Dr. Eggman walked around his factory, which lay in ruin since his last encounter with Sonic the Hedgehog. He sighed, thinking to himself how that insolent hedgehog was always ruining his plans, and that every time he found some kind of super powered monster to help him out, that they always turned their backs on him. No matter how many inventions he pulled out of his hat in an effort to take over the world, the hedgehog always found something wrong with them, a weakness that would lead to their downfall.
    ‘Should I just give up?’ he thought to himself. ‘I? The great Dr. Eggman!? Hmph.’ He bent down and picked up some parts from one of his robots, looking into the cracked optical sensors. Eggman reflected on one of their last battles. Sonic had teamed up with a group of Hedgehogs known as the Dash team, he himself having unleashed the power of a terrifying blood-thirsty demon known as Zero. The monster had turned on him when eggman had given him the body of the dark chaos god Nazo, and yet in the end Sonic had still managed to defeat them. ‘Once again I am a broken man.’ Eggman thought to himself. ‘Well…that doesn’t mean that there isn’t an answer out there somewhere that will help me defeat Sonic once in for all. It’s a big universe after all.’ He starred out in the sky, seeing these strange looking comets entering the atmosphere. They had this glowing blue aura to them and seemed to leave a trail of snow behind as they floated downward and finally crashing into the soil just a few miles north. ‘Hmmm…’ Eggman climbed onboard of his eggmobile and flew off to investigate.
    When he arrived, he looked closer at the glowing rocks. These gems had the same luminosity as the chaos emeralds, but when he picked one up it felt extremely cold in his hand. This puzzled the mad scientist, because usually rocks like this would burn up in the atmosphere. ‘These are no ordinary space rocks…’ Eggman considered to himself for a moment. He collected the rocks in his hands and took them back to what was left of his laboratory.
    After careful examination and scanning from his computer, he made an astonishing discovery. The energy from these gems came from another world, and like the Chaos Emeralds, contained an unlimited amount of power. But these gems also contained the magic element of ice. “OHH HO HO HO HO! This might be exactly what I was looking for…now to see if I can find a way to unlock this new source of energy…”
    Meanwhile, somewhere several light years away on the other side of the galaxy, there is a single giant planet revolving around twin suns containing a ring as brilliant as Saturn’s and has a circumference equal to that of Jupiter. Strangely enough, unlike most giant planets, this one was not only a rock planet, but it harbored a variety of intelligent life forms as well. The planet’s natives call their home world, Lumigek. A strange world considered an anomaly by some scientists who would think, taking into consideration that what they would expect of a planet to contain life, they only had their own to compare it by. Only a sister planet from a nearby star system called Helikos, bares any resemblance to this mystical world. There are so many mysterious places to explore on this fantastic world. As an observer would take a closer look toward the northern hemisphere in a mountain range known as the phendrenian mountains, two anthromorphic felines were working together to put the final touches on their new home on Phendrenia drifts. Like the planet Mobius, Lumigek’s life forms resemble the animals of Earth, but walk up right, talk, and sport opposable thumbs. However, these specific life forms are comparatively taller; whose height rivals that of human beings. These particular anthros have earned quite a bit of respect by their peers for their acts of courage for fighting off threats such as demons and violent alien species that come into contact. One of them was a female named Mau, and the other, a Helikian by the name of Specc. Mau looked at Specc and smiled with her bright emerald green eyes looking into his. Her long hair a shade of violet as it was gently caressed in the wind, and her fur a deep black like onyx, with markings white as the snow. Specc returned her gaze with his deep crystal-like sapphire eyes and grinned. He himself had snow-white fur and long cyan colored locks. His hands reached into the pockets of his cyan colored trench coat. Mau turned and looked at the cabin they had built with their own two hands, her purple outfit wrinkled a bit as she moved.
    “Our own home at least.” She said. “It’s beautiful isn’t it? And we built it with our own two hands.”
    Specc walked over and placed a hand under her chin turning her gaze back to his. “That it is, but not as beautiful as you are my love.”
    Mau giggled. “Nor is it as handsome as you are my love.” They leaned in toward each other, lips enveloped and ready to kiss, when suddenly Mau disappeared into thin air. Specc’s eyes were wide with panic and disbelief that she had suddenly vanished.
    “M-Mau!? MAUIE!?” He looked around and tried to reach his arms out. “Where’d you go Mau!? What the heck is going on…!? Whatever just happened, I’d better find out and fast…” Specc ran getting some momentum and jumped up into the air and then blasted off using his helikian shooting star powers.
    Back on Mobius in Dr. Eggman’s laboratory, Mau started to materialize inside of his lab. Her eyes were wide. “What the—Specc!? Where am I?” She looked around with her hands held out and started to panic, and then her eyes narrowed when she saw Dr. Eggman starring at her. “Who the crap are you!?”
    Eggman slyly walked over to her, chuckling as his eggshaped belly bounced with excitement. “How interesting. I unlocked the power of these magic ice crystals, and then you appeared. And now the readings from this energy are off the scale! You must have a link to these mysterious crystals.”
    “Hmph. What’s it to you buddy? Look. I was in the middle of something, so however you brought me here; I demand that you return me home!”
    “Ohhhh Ho ho ho ho ho! I’m afraid I can’t do that, my dear.” He walked toward her narrowing his eyebrows with deception. “You’re going to be of great use to me. You’re a living source of this beautiful energy, energy that has brought you to this world, energy that is now hooked into my machine. I control the machine and therefore…” He pressed a butten as the machine started to hum, and Mau’s eyes were wide as the energy sparks shot after her and her eyes started to change from her brilliant emerald green to a soft gray-ish blue. “…I CONTROL YOU! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!”
    “What is your command, lord Eggman?” Mau spoke in a melancholy and emotionless tone of voice.
    Somewhere a few miles away on the planet Mobius, Sonic the hedgehog was sitting on the soft mossy grass under a blue spruce next to Amy Rose gazing at the stars. They had both spotted the brilliant blue comets from above a few moments ago.
    “Weren’t they beautiful Sonic?” Amy said in wonder. “And to think I get to share all kinds of magical moments with you now.”
    “Yeah. But I can’t help but feel there’s something different about those rocks. Have you ever seen anything like them before?”
    “Hm. No not that I recall. And is it just me or has it suddenly gotten cold?”
    “You’re right Amy. Something’s not right, and I have a feeling those comets had something to do with it. I’ve seen less peculiar things than comets that have turned out to be another one of Eggman’s devious schemes.” He rolled his eyes. “Never do seem to get a moments peace do I? Ah well. Such the life of a hero.” He rubbed his finger under his nose and smirked. “Shall we go check it out?”
    Amy’s eyes lit up. “Really? You mean it? An adventure together!? Just you and me!?”
    “Of course, now hang tight Amy.” He said as he picked her up in his arms and revved up his feet. “ ‘Cuz we’re up…over…and GONE!!!” And in a blur of blue, Sonic took off with a Sonic boom as he raced down the forest trail in the direction of the fallen comets.
    Somewhere not too far away, the figure of a lone violet cat peered off at them from a distance. Her eyes seemed to shine in the pale moonlight. She sighed. At closer view you can see the shadowed image of Blaze the cat peering over the cliff side. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, which were now covered in black leather gloves. The gloves matched her new outfit, a pitch black mini skirt, boots, and shirt. Her bangs now swayed freely in the wind after she removed her hair band. Her eyes were dunned with black make up that smeared from the tears she desperately fought back. And yet, despite all her discipline to hide her emotions…she just couldn’t take it anymore.
    ‘To think I risked my life to save him…' She thought to herself bitterly as she tried to fight back a burning hot tear drop that slowly descended from her soft fur. The painful image of that pink hedgehog kissing him, and his proclamation of Amy as his one true love stung her deeper than she let on. It was her touch, Amy’s touch that revived him. Her touch that gave him the will to fight, and in effect drained away her own will to live…she nearly sacrificed herself…to save his world…
    ‘His world. I abandoned my responsibilities as guardian of my own world, to help save his world. I can’t believe how foolish I was to let my guard down…when he looked into my eyes after we were pulled back into our own worlds after defeating Eggman and Eggman Nega…when he helped me save my world from Nega again and his robot pirates…I thought maybe…he had feelings for me too. Although Eggman had somehow managed to steal one of the Sol Emeralds again, deep down, I felt this excitement inside that I would see Sonic again. That…that pink hedgehog…he always ran from her! I can’t believe he fell for that clingy, obsessive brat! Well…enough is enough. It’s time I returned to my own world…and leave this one behind for good…’
    Blaze gripped one of her Sol Emeralds and turned to leave. “Sol…Cont—“ the Emerald started to glow when she was suddenly interrupted. She turned and saw Shadow the hedgehog standing there with his eyes narrowed starring at her. What the…oh it’s you.” She said gravely. “What do you want?”
    “Hmph. I was just passing through.” He responded in his low, serious tone as usual.
    “Well, I’ll just be on my way then…”
    Blaze started to walk away and for a moment, Shadow gazed over the cliff side for a moment and then without looking back, said something more. “You were watching Sonic weren’t you?”
    Blaze stopped and her feline ears bent down. “Where would you get an idea like that!?” She responded hotly. “You know darn well I have no feelings for that hedgehog!” Shadow turned and looked at her.
    “Right. That’s why you were watching them with such longing. It isn’t like you to get choked up over something so trivial.” Blaze whirled around and starred at him with a furious look in her eyes.
    “What do you know!? You know nothing about me! No one does. No one understands what it is to be cursed and alone!” Shadow’s eyes were wide and taken aback by her outbursts. Then he narrowed his eyes again and responded coolly. “Hmph, and here I thought you were a strong, worthy individual to have an as ally. But right now, you’re just acting pathetic. I suggest you pick yourself up and get over him while you still have a shred of self respect left.”
    He turned and jumped down the cliff side rolling down in a ball heading north in the same direction that Sonic and Amy were heading. Blaze growled. “I’ll show you pathetic!” her fists started to channel the heated energy within, when she felt a hand rest on her shoulder. Her burning palms dimmed down. She turned and looked into the eyes of the sugar glider, Houdini who had a sad look in his eyes.
    “It’s not worth it Blaze…” He said calmly. “I just wish you would’ve come to me first…instead of letting that anger build up inside.”
    “I’m sorry Houdini.” She said closing her eyes.
    “Listen…if you want to open up to me…” He said gently taking her hand and wiping a tear from her eye with his other. “You don’t have to be afraid. I promise I’ll never break your heart. I’ll always be your friend. Someone you can trust and rely on.”
    “Thanks Houdini…but…I just need some time to heal before I can open my heart to anyone again…”
    He smiled. “Don’t worry.” He said reassuringly. “There’s no rush. I understand.”

“Thank you.”
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Here's a SAMPLE of Chapter 2...keep in mind it's not finished...and it's a rough draft...so I'm hoping to add more characters in here as well...

The atmospheric pressure started to fall in the nearby area, the temperature starting to descend rapidly to freezing point. Clouds filled the air as flurries started to fall onto the ground. Amy gripped Sonic tightly as the air started to get colder with the harsh cold wind blowing against them. As they were running along North, Amy spotted something flying through the air. A trail of cool air followed and the glowing energy of those wings could be seen in the dim lighting amidst the dark sky.
    “Look Sonic! What is that…?”

“I don’t know Amy.” He stopped and let her down. “You’d better wait here while I go check it out.”

“Oh no you don’t. I’m coming with you!”
    Sonic chuckled. “Are you still worried I’m going to run off? C’mon Ames…you should know better by now. I’ll be there and back before you know I’m even gone!”
    “It’s not that.” She said worriedly. “I just don’t want you getting hurt again.”

“Ah relax Amy, I’ll be fine.” He said as he ran in the direction of the flying stranger.
    “Ohhh!” Amy growled. “Sonic wait up!” She said as she stubbornly ran after him.
    It seemed that not even Sonic was fast enough to move without being spotted. The figure in the sky managed to see him.
    “I am Mau Evig, a living embodiment of phoenix energy.” The feminine voice said in a drone-like tone as she looked into Sonic’s eyes. The shadowy stranger swooped down, revealing herself as a black and white feline with violet bangs furiously blowing back in the wind, and a matching outfit. Her wings folded down into her back and disappeared. Her fists charged with ice energy that she aimed specifically at Sonic. “Doctor Eggman has ordered me to eliminate Sonic the hedgehog.”
    “WHOAH!” Sonic dodged as the stranger shot a blast of ice energy at him, creating a patch of ice where he stood. “So…Eggman found another monster pet to do his bidding!” Sonic yawned and continued his taunting. “Doesn’t he ever give up?”

“Look out Sonic!” Amy said as she caught up to him, it seemed that Sonic got too cocky trying to dodge the she-cat’s attacks and had managed to hit Sonic with her ice beam freezing him on the spot. She paused for a moment, then turned and looked at Amy with a blank expression on her face.
    “Hey, don’t you mess with MY Sonic!” She said gripping her piko piko hammer, but the opponent was faster as she specifically targeted Amy’s weapon of choice covering it with ice, and then clasping her hands as the hammer shattered into pieces. “Great…now what…” Amy said fearfully as she jumped up and tried to hit Mau, but the clever feline simply smacked Amy aside effortlessly with the back of her hand knocking her out cold. The lone figure turned her attention back to Sonic.
    “Now that that annoying wench is out of the way, I’m going to—ouf!” A streak of black and red hit her with an immense amount of force. She got up and looked to see Shadow the hedgehog starring at her.
    “So…that’s where the mysterious energy came from.” Shadow smirked. “I don’t know what Phoenix Energy is, but I am the Ultimate Life form, and this planet isn’t big enough for two living weapons .” He charged up his feet ready to go, but she only got up and wiped a small amount of blood from her chin without registering any sort of pain and licked the blood from her hand, then quickly moved out of the way creating an ice trail in front of Shadow as he slid and smashed into the trunk of a nearby tree. He pushed himself from the trunk of the tree growling without allowing the small amount of blood drip from his mouth bother him, and jumped up and hit Mau with his spin dash attack knocking her into the ground. “Chaos spear!” He threw the spear at Mau who jumped up and out of the way with ice and snow spinning around her body like a frozen cyclone and lunged toward Shadow pelting him with icicles.
    “Ultimate life form.” She said apathetically. “You are just an ordinary hedgehog who will pay for getting in my way.” She turned to aim one final blow at the wounded Shadow, when she heard a telepathic message inside her head.
    “Quit playing around Mau! I ordered you to kill Sonic. Once he’s out of the way the rest of the plan should fall underway easily.”
    Mau turned her attention back to Sonic, now that Shadow had been subdued, but Sonic wasn’t there. Somehow he disappeared. Puzzled, she looked around for him. “Impossible. He couldn’t have escaped.”
    “Miss me?” Sonic’s taunting voice came from behind her. She turned around and he was gone again. “Nyeh nyeh nyeh! You may be a powerful ice elementalist, but no one can beat my speed.”

“How did you break out of that ice?”

“Simple.” Sonic explained. “While you were distracted by that faker over there, I used my super speed to speed up the molecules in my body, heating up the ice with friction. No brag. Just fact. Then I got Amy to safety. Speaking of which.” He said frowning. “You’re gonna have to answer for hurting my girl.”
    “Hm. Then I won’t make the mistake of turning my back on you again.” Mau charged up her energy again and opened her wings creating an ice and wind tunnel by flapping them and while sliding on the trail of ice, was able to quickly move toward Sonic, who quickly exchanged blows with her.

michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Post by michael the hedgehog Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 pm

cool mau Smile
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Awesome job Mau. And I really think you nailed Houdini's character in this. ^^ But I read Blaze's new look, make sure you'll be able to find someone to do those sprites, we don't wanna get caught with our keyboards down.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Don't worry EP, the new look doesn't come in until the sequel, she'll still look like her old self in the first story. If worse comes to worse and we can't find anyone to do the new look, I'll try to sprite them myself.
    Glad you liked it though. ^^
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Alright...chapter 2 part 2....Dash and Crash make an appearance...along with Michelle the wolf-dragon! Yaaaaay!

Meanwhile, some 60 miles or so south from the battle, Dash and Crash were exploring an ancient shrine which lay in ruin and decay over the centuries. There were a lot of strange murals depicting an event in ancient mobian history where Mobius lay in complete darkness and shadow.
    “Hmm…” Dash said as he was looking at some of the murals. “This is interesting…”
    “Man, what are we doing here again?” Crash complained. “My feet are starting to hurt!”
    “Oh for the thousandth time…” Dash said putting his left palm to his face. “I’m trying to find a rare artifact for Ashley…she seems to be fascinated with ancient cultures…”
    “Ohhhhh….Ashley again huh? “ The Cyan blue hedgehog teased. “So when are you two gonna tie the knot and have twenty kids?”
    “We’re taking things nice and easy…I thought I told you that Crash.” He turned his attention back to the mural. “Honestly you don’t listen very well do you?”
    “Hey is it getting colder out or is it just me?” Crash said suddenly changing the subject as a cold wind blew in from the north making the hedgehog’s fur stand up on end.
    ‘I rest my case.’ Dash thought to himself annoyed. “What cold air?”
    “Oh that’s right…probably wouldn’t faze you ice elementals too much. I’m gonna go see if I can find anything interesting behind this marble statue…” Crash retorted as he walked around a giant statue of a dragon that looked nothing like anything ever seen on Mobius before. To his surprise, there was someone laying face down in the grass on the other side of the massive statue. Crash observed the stranger, who resembled a mobian she-wolf. “Dash!” He exclaimed in shock as he bent down to take a closer look at the stranger that was passed out behind the statue. “There’s a girl here!”
    “You’re not trying to fool me into thinking you’ve got a secret admirer that’s stalking you again are you?”
    “No really Dash, there’s a girl here and she’s unconscious. She might need help.” Crash bent down and poked at the she-wolf, who made a soft moaning noise. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up revealing that she had strange looking horns on her head. “Whoah…” He said as he backed up a little slowly noticing the strange horns.

“What the…” She pushed herself up and glared at the cyan hedgehog. “YOU! You must be the one who jumped me! You will return the lightning crystals immediately and pay for crimes against Azuka!”
    “Whoah hold on a second lady…I didn’t take an-ouf!” Before Crash could answer, the girl’s fist made fast friends with Crash’s jaw knocking him into the ground, which was starting to harden from the increasingly cold temperatures.
    “Either you hand over the Crystals…” she said as electricity started to charge up from her fists “Or else I’ll…” before she could finish her sentence, she found herself buried in a snow drift, courtesy of Dash the hedgehog who was standing behind her.
    “Alright, whoever you are you’d better cool it. Crash may be a lot of things…annoying…immature…”
    “HEY!” Crash said defensively as he started to get up, evident that his pride was harmed immensely by being knocked down by a girl.
    “But a thief he is not…”
    “Pfft.” The horned she-wolf spit out some of the snow and shook it off of her. “How am I supposed to believe you?” She growled. “All I know is that I heard someone coming toward me, then I passed out and the lightning crystals were gone, so you must’ve taken them!”
    “Hmm…I’m no Sherlock Holmes…but I think whoever took your Lightning Crystals probably made off with them. Now…if you two would kindly calm down…” He said indicating both to the stranger and to Crash who was furious and ready to counter attack. “Maybe we can help you find them…”
    She seemed to consider it for a brief moment looking down. “Well…I guess you wouldn’t be offering to help me find them if you did take them…alright. But I have to find them soon...it’s my responsibility to protect them…the balance of Azuka depends on it and if they have fallen into the wrong hands…”
    “What’s an Azuka?” Crash interrupted.
    “Uhm…our planet?” She said looking at Crash like he had just swallowed a fly.
    “You must be mistaken.” Said Dash. “Our planet is called Mobius…”

“Mobius? The birth place of our ancesters… but…how…?” She looked up seeing the statue of the dragon above them. “The legendary dragon of darkness…” She gasped in awe. “No such monuments of the dark dragon have ever been built on Azuka…”
    ‘Oh boy…she’s crazier than Crash is…’ Dash thought to himself rolling his eyes. “Uhm…listen if your Crystals are so important to you we should probably start looking for them now…uhhh…what’s your name?”
    “Oh…right. Sorry.” She blushed. “My name’s Michelle the wolf-dragon. What’s yours?”

“Wolf-dragon? What’s a wolf-dragon?” Crash asked looking at her cock-eyed.
    “Well…obviously if someone has a wolf parent and a dragon parent…they’d have a wolf-dragon hybrid baby…” Dash said with a sweat drop going down his head. “It’s not rocket-science Crash…”
    “Thanks for stating the obvious.” Michelle snorted.

“Yeah…that’s what I thought.” Crash said. “Anyway, I’m Crash….”

“And I’m Dash. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Dash said holding out his hand. Michelle smirked and shook it.
    “Nice to meet you…sorry I kind of over reacted…” She looked up at the statue again and suddenly another cold gust of wind came and rustled against their fur. “Is it…really cold on this planet or is it just me?”
    “Funny, it’s never that cold this time of year…” Crash said.

“You’re both crazy…it’s not cold here at all…” Dash rolled his eyes.
    “He’s an ice elemental.” Crash explained.

“I see.” Said Michelle.
    “Alright…enough chit-chat…let’s go find us some crystals for the little lady shall we?” Dash said. “I think I saw some foot prints in the dirt heading away where you were laying.”
    “Alright, then let’s follow them and see where they lead.” Said Michelle, and the three of them headed in the direction of the foot prints.
    Knucxsonia
    Knucxsonia
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 3

Post by Knucxsonia Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey, this is good =D Got her personality pretty well.
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Post by michael the hedgehog Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:47 pm

pretty good

but a little upset that michael hasnt made a cameo or something

(lol just thought of michael drifting in the air for no reason)
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:01 pm

That reminds me, I'm not sure what to do with Micheal yet.
    Do you have a profile of him, his powers/abilities personality etc.? I know he's a gray hedgehog since he's in the Dash Adventures Christmas drawing I made but...that's about it. lol.
    Also, is his girlfriend going to be in it too? If so...I'll need a profile for her as well.
    If you have any ideas for how he should make an appearence, let me know. I'm open to suggestions. Smile
    Also, we're going to need sprites of your characters if they will appear the the sequel game as well.
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Post by michael the hedgehog Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:10 am

okay

michael
    species:hedgehog
    colour:silver (or gray)
    eye colour :light blue (or crystal blue)
    shoes:silver flare shoes (dark silver sonic shoes)
    gloves :none but has black rings
    powers:fire ,adaptation of anything
    transport :teleportation ,flare blaze
    weaponary:dual blades solar flare
    other info: michael is mostly a calm hedgehog but when he gets too angry he will cause loads of destruction
    forms: loads (still thinking of them)
    first form :Super
    last form :the last flare saviour

Myra:
    species:cat
    colour:red eye colour :blue
    shoes:black dust (black amy shoes)
    powers:none
    weaponary:hands (mega slap ftw XD)
    info:calm headed and nice person to get along with ,mostly got loads of friends

forms :only super and chaotic

sprites :il have to ask around since im no good with sprite sheets (made one but laptop died DX)

cameo suggestion:idk yet il think on it
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Myra has no super powehs? (Not entirely sure if "Super Slap of doom" counts XP) I'm beginning to think Mau and Michelle are the only girls who do! lol. (Not counting official characters). I don't know if I'll use the adaptation of anything...it seems to suggest powerplaying a bit...unless you want to elaborate on it?
    Perhaps Ashley could be training new recruits for the Dash Team? If that's the case Micheal and Myra probably won't be appearing until later...
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Post by michael the hedgehog Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:22 pm

MauEvig wrote:Myra has no super powehs? (Not entirely sure if "Super Slap of doom" counts XP) I'm beginning to think Mau and Michelle are the only girls who do! lol. (Not counting official characters). I don't know if I'll use the adaptation of anything...it seems to suggest powerplaying a bit...unless you want to elaborate on it?
    Perhaps Ashley could be training new recruits for the Dash Team? If that's the case Micheal and Myra probably won't be appearing until later...
    well i was thinking of dark powers if thats okay ,and yeah sure michael and myra could be later on
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Since Xyno and Tyno are going to have characters in this as well, I'm going to officially close the character submissions until further notice.
    I'm trying to narrow it down to two characters per person. A character might be MENTIONED in the story, but they aren't going to be participating.
    So far the FCs in the story will be....
    Mau, Specc, Ziru, Dash, Ashley, Crash, Michelle, Micheal, Myra, Xyno, Netak, Fina, Houdini...phew that's a lot of characters. That not even counting official characters...
    Sonic, Tails, Shadow, Amy, Blaze, Knuckles, Tikal, Cream, Rouge, Eggman...am I missing anyone? I hope not....

I also MIGHT bring back Zero fused with Chaos...that should be exciting right? o.o Sorry, Nazo won't be in this one. He's just mentioned. Mentioned characters I don't really count as "IN" the story. I don't really have permission to use Nazo anyway. EP does, but I don't.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 am