Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

2 posters

Dash Christmas

EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Dash Christmas Empty Dash Christmas

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:56 pm

It’s December 22, three days before Christmas, and about two months after the group of heroes had defeated Zero once and for all. Many things have happened since the destruction of Zero. Dash and his crew have been acknowledged by the world as heroes, just as Sonic is. And through the grapevine, there are rumors that an internet group created a fan site of them, and are planning on creating a fan game that stars the adventure they’ve had. Daze is still very nervous around Sped, but is slowly (and I mean VERY slowly) starting to warm up to her. Take today for example: “I think I’m just about done with my Christmas shopping.” Sped said. “Now there’s just one more thing I have to get.” “Oh, come on Sped, how can there be anyone left on your list?” Daze moaned as he carried the multicolored bags from all the various stores they went to. “Besides, I can’t carry anymore!” “Sorry, but there’s still one more person that I have to get a present for.” Said Sped. “Oh yeah?! And who would that be?!” Daze exclaimed, getting rather irritated at the situation. “Here’s a hint: he’s green, he’s cute, and he loves candy even more than I do.” Said Sped. “Well who…oh, (gulp) heh heh. In that case, lead the way.” Said Daze.
    ……………………
    And as for Sonic and Amy, Sonic is growing closer still to Amy. 2 months ago, you probably wouldn’t be able to imagine the blue blur actually being matched up with the cheerful and energetic pink hedgehog. But nevertheless, they are together, and they’re very happy. But Amy is nowhere near happy today, the normally energetic hedgehog was sacked out on a bench inside the Central City mall. She had been searching since the mall opened at 8:00 A.M., for the perfect gift that she could give her beloved Sonikku. “(Pant Pant) Why is this so hard?” Amy thought to herself. “There’s just gotta be something in this mall that Sonic would like.” Amy sat there a while longer to try and catch her breath, when an orange female echidna in a green jacket and blue jeans walked up to her. “Hello, Amy.” Tikal said. “Oh! Hey, Tikal!” Amy replied. “How’s life in the modern world?” “I must say, the clothes you wear these days are much more comfortable.” Tikal said. But enough about me, it looks like you have been running yourself ragged.” “Oh, I have.” Amy said with exhaustion apparent in her voice. I’ve been looking for the perfect gift for Sonic, but I just can’t think of anything.” “Well, perhaps you should just listen to your heart, it has ways of making things right.” Tikal reasoned. “Let me guess… ’Power is enriched by the heart? Gee, I wonder who said that?” Amy asked jokingly. Tikal just blushed and said: “Well, isn’t it?” “(Gasp) I just figured out what to get Sonic! Thanks Tikal, seeya later!” Said Amy as she gained her second wind, and ran off into the depths of the Central City mall. “Glad I could help!” Tikal called back. “Now, if only I could think of what to get Knuckles.” Tikal thought to herself.

This is the first time I'll be writing something without having something to work off of. The whole story is coming from my imagination from scratch. Enjoy!

Last edited by EchidnaPower on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dash Christmas Empty Re: Dash Christmas

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:07 am

Gr8 work!
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Christmas Empty Dash Christmas: Chap 2

Post by EchidnaPower Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:44 am

December 23,
    Amy spent the day burning up the phone lines, calling anyone she thought could help her.
    (Ring) “Hello?” The voice on the phone said. “Hey Tails! I need your help with something! Amy whispers her plan into the phone, trying to keep herself from giggling from her excitement. “Sure Amy, of course, I’ll take you there in a while.” Tails said. “Thanks Tails, I owe you one!” Amy said a little too loudly. “Oh, and Tails?” “Yes, Amy?” Tails asked. “I’m planning on throwing a big Christmas Eve bash for the whole crew!” Amy said with her excitement returning. “The WHOLE crew? You mean you’re inviting Dash and his friends too?” Tails asked. “Of course! Why shouldn’t we?” Amy said. “And besides, it’ll give us more of a chance to get to know them better. There are so many things we could learn from them!” “Like what?” Tails asked, knowing he wouldn’t get much of an answer. “Well…” Amy stuttered. Well it doesn’t matter! I’m inviting them anyway!” “Hey now, no worries. I never said you shouldn’t invite them, I’ll see you there, ok?” Replied Tails. “(Sigh) Ok Tails. Seeya.” Amy said before hanging up. “Ok, Tails…check.” Amy said to herself as she crossed a name off her list.

Amy’s call list:
    Tails(check)
    Sped
    Cream
    Sonic

Next on the list was Sped.
    (Ring) “Hello?” A voice which seemed a little too chipper answered. “Is this Sped?” asked Amy. “Yes, yes it is. How’re you doing Amy?” asked Sped. “Huh? How’d you know it was me?” asked Amy. “We have caller I.D. you know.” said Sped. “We?” asked Amy. “Yeah, I’m here at Daze’s shop. We’re working on a special holiday candy.” Sped said. “We hope to have it ready before your party tomorrow night.” “Ok, I give up. How’d you know that’s why I was calling?” asked Amy. “(Giggle) Call it ‘girls intuition’ ok?” “(Giggle) Ok, Sped. Seeya there.” Replied Amy. “And don’t worry about Daze, I’ll make sure he shows up.” Said Sped. “Ha ha! Ok, bye Sped.” Amy said as she hung up the phone. “Another one down. Everything’s coming together!” Amy squealed to herself.

Amy's call list:

Tails(check)
    Sped(check)
    Cream
    Sonic

Amy walked up the stairs to her room and plopped down face first on her pink, heart shaped bed. She turned her head towards a picture on her nightstand. It showed the picture of her and Sonic hugging on the altar, which apparently Tails had taken a picture of with the candy covered camera Daze had given him. That day had so many memories created for her, Sonic finally gained the confidence he lacked while being around her. She had first accessed her super form on that day, and Sonic promised to help her master it. They had been through so much together, but she was determined to make this particular Christmas, the best day of their lives. “Oh, Sonic. I can’t wait for tomorrow.” Amy said to herself before drifting off for a short nap. She couldn’t stay asleep for too long, she still had a lot of work to do.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:21 am

COOL!
    supersonicdx
    supersonicdx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 12

Post by supersonicdx Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 am

I read the first chap too, very cool.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:02 pm

supersonicdx wrote:I read the first chap too, very cool.

Yeah, but it's tough to write when you have nothing to start with. Straight from the imagination, is way harder.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:03 pm

yeah and don't worry i am fine with what you wrote about Daze, i don't care anymore.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Christmas Empty Dash Christmas: Chap 3

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 am

Sonic’s Point of view

Sonic was out running. He had lots of things on his mind at the moment. Things like the events that had taken place over the past few months. Being possessed by Zero, meeting new friends in Dash and his crew, but most of all…the fact that he had a most unlikely girlfriend. And an even more unbelievable fact: He felt himself growing closer to her as every day passed. He knew Christmas was coming up, and he was thinking of what he could give her, as he ran past the city, heading into the Mystic Ruins. “Gah! This shouldn’t be so hard!” Sonic screamed to himself. “I mean, finding a gift for Amy was never this hard, why is it so tough now?” Sonic continued to run, and ponder his situation. But with the cold winter wind in his face, it was tough to concentrate. He finally decided to just settle down in a nearby cave, and escape the wind for a while before heading back. But something about this particular cave…seemed familiar. “No way.” Sonic thought. “This is the same cave where Amy was kidnapped.” Sonic was sorry now that he ever stopped, because now some bad memories were being rattled. He remembered what he felt when he found out Amy got kidnapped, what Eggman had done to her. He wanted to just kill him for that! And after his dark super form practically took over his mind, he almost did just that. But Amy…Amy…the sound of her voice asking begging him to stop, made him regain his senses. Putting her hand on his shoulder must’ve been a magic touch, because if Amy wasn’t there, he would have certainly killed Eggman. “I gotta get out of here.” Sonic thought. “I don’t want to remember what I almost did.” Sonic ran out of the cave, almost tripping over a familiar rock, hoping to get the memory out of his head. But it was too late, it was wedged tightly in his mind. He spent the entire run thinking about it, until he reached his home. Sonic peeled off the green jacket he was wearing, and checked his phone for any messages. There was one…from Amy. He smiled after hearing what it said.

Amy’s Point of view

“That was a nice nap, now…back to the calling list." Amy dialed Ashley’s place, and who else would answer but…Dash? “Hello?” Dash asked. “Um, is this the residence of Ashley the Hedgehog?” Amy asked confused. “Yes, she’s in a meeting right now, but if you leave your name and number…” Joked Dash. “Oh, is this Dash?” “How’d you guess?” “(Giggle) Well in that case, can I ask you a favor?” “Sure, what’s up?” “I’m throwing a Christmas Eve party tomorrow night, and I was wondering if you could get a hold of all your friends. “I think that could be arranged.” Dash said. “But I’ll have to use their signals.” “Sure, whatever it takes.” Said Amy. “Alright then, I’ll tell Ashley you called. Seeya then.” Dash said as he hung up the phone. “Alright then, there’s only one person left on my list. Amy dialed Sonic’s number, really hoping that he would answer, but she got his machine, which said: “Hey, you’ve called Sonic, I’d say you reached me, but I can’t be caught! So leave a message, and I’ll call you back in a sec. Heh heh.” “He’s so cocky.” Amy laughed to herself. “Hey Sonic, um…if you’re not busy tomorrow, I’m throwing a Christmas Eve party tomorrow night. Call me back if you’d like to come, ok. Bye Sonic.” Amy hung up the phone and sighed, and then she decided to call Cream, and let her know of the party as well.

Sonic’s Point of view

“I’ll have to thank Amy for calling me, that made my day.” Sonic said feeling much better. “I think I know what to get Amy, I’ve got to get moving!”

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:13 am

Cool
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Christmas Empty Dash Christmas: Chap 4

Post by EchidnaPower Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:39 pm

December 24.

Amy's POV

"Alright, I've called everyone, Sonic's present is ready, all I have to do now is prepare the party." Amy walked over to the nearby grocery store in Central City to get the food for the party that night. "Let's see, I need Ham, sweet potatoes, some green beans, and a few rolls." Amy thought to herself. She kept walking through the store, her mind was in an absolute flurry with all the planning going on. And she ended up bumping into someone rather comically. "Hey watch where you're go...oh, sorry Tikal." Amy apologized, for bumping into her, and for yelling at her. "It's quite alright Amy." Tikal replied. "So what are you doing here?" Amy asked her. "I needed a snack is all. It's so much easier to come here than to search the Mystic Ruins for fruit." Tikal said. "Yeah, but it's more expensive. I have to get all this food for the party tonight!" Amy said. "Party, what party?" Tikal asked puzzled. "...Oh shoot! I didn't tell you did I? I'm throwing a Christmas Eve party tonight! Why don't you grab Knuckles and come tonight?" Amy said. "I'm sure he would enjoy it, I'll talk to Chaos and have him guard the emerald tonight." Tikal said. "One more thing...I need a favor." Amy requested sheepishly. "Sure, what is it?" Tikal asked. "I want Shadow to get into the holiday spirit too, or at least try to. Think you could get Rouge to contact him?" Amy asked. "I think that could be arranged." Tikal said. "Thanks Tikal! Oh! I gotta hurry, seeya tonight!" Amy exclaimed as she ran off into the store.

Did you know writer's block is evil? I'll keep trying though. Merry Christmas Dash Forum!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:09 am

This is awesome!
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Christmas Empty Dash Christmas

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Tikal went up to the shrine with a bag of snacks in her hand, where Knuckles was waiting to greet her. "Hi Knuckles, staying warm?" Said Tikal. "It's not that cold. You haven't felt cold until you've been to Ice Cap." Said Knuckles, grabbing a bunch of grapes from the grocery bag. "Hey Knuckles, do you know how to get in contact with Rouge the Bat?" Knuckles spit out the grapes like a machine gun after hearing that and said: "Uh, question: Why would you want to?" "Well, Amy's throwing a Christmas Eve party tonight, and she wanted Shadow to be there." Said Tikal. "Another question: Why?" Asked Knuckles. "Amy said that she wants Shadow to try to get into the holiday spirit." Said Tikal. "Yeah right. He couldn't get into the spirit even if he wanted to." Said Knuckles. "Well in any case, DO you know how to get ahold of Rouge? She's the only one who could contact him." Asked Tikal. "I can think of only one way." Said Knuckles. Knuckles whispered the plan into Tikal's ear, and her eyes grew wide just before he finished. "But Knuckles, that's deceitful!" Said Tikal. "Well, it's the only way." Knuckles reasoned. "(Sigh) Fine, I'll speak to Chaos." Said Tikal. (Later) "So, we're clear on the plan Chaos?" Tikal asked Chaos via telepathy. "Yes princess, I'll be ready." Chaos replied. "Alright, Knuckles, we're ready." Whispered Tikal. Knuckles nodded and said loudly: "Hey Tikal, come with me to get some water will ya?" "Sure Knuckles, I'd be happy to." Tikal replied loudly. The two echidnas hid behind a large rock, and almost on cue, a figure glid down to the shrine from a nearby tree. "How dumb does he think I am anyway?" Rouge thought to herself. Rouge jumped up into the air and saw the puddle hiding behind the emerald. Knowing his cover was blown, Chaos re-shaped himself and stretched his arms into the air in an attempt to bring Rouge down. But Rouge evaded the attack, and landed gracefully on the emerald. "Lower your boil you drip. I'll leave the emerald alone...this time." Said Rouge. Satisfied, Chaos lowered his guard. "What?! How come you're not in Chaos's clutches?!" Knuckles exclaimed coming out of the hiding place. "Oh please, did you really think I'd fall for that pathetic trap? You should know me better than that by now Knuckie." Rouge teased. Knuckles growled. He hated when she called him that, but Tikal soothed his rage. "Relax Knuckles, at least she's here." Said Tikal. "(Grunt) We need you to get ahold of Shadow." Said Knuckles. "Why? Don't you have enough competition for my attention?" Rouge teased again. "Grrraaahhh! Why don't you ever listen?!" Roared Knuckles. "Don't worry Knuckles, I'll take care of this." Tikal offered. Knuckles grunted again and walked past Rouge hastily. "Honey, you have to work on your taste in men." Said Rouge. "If you don't like him, why do you tease him?" Asked Tikal. "Because it's fun to make him angry, anyway, why do you want me to contact Shadow?" Asked Rouge. "Amy is throwing a Christmas Eve party, she said you'd be able to contact Shadow." Said Tikal. "Hmmm, depends...will the Dash I've heard so much about be there?" Asked Rouge. "Most likely, she did mention him briefly." Said Tikal. "Well in that case, we'll be there." Said Rouge. "We? What makes you so certain you'll convince him?" Asked Tikal. "I'm a G.U.N. agent, I'm trained to use all my charms to get my way. Believe me, he'll be there." Said Rouge. "Very well, see you tonight." Said Tikal. "Bye Tikal, sweetie. Oh, remember what I said about your taste in men." Rouge said before flying off. Tikal rolled her eyes and walked towards the still irate, red echidna. "They'll be there." Said Tikal. "Great, now it'll really be a party." Knuckles said sarcastically. "Don't worry Knuckles, she won't bother you tonight." Said Tikal. "And what makes you say that?" Asked Knuckles. Tikal inched close enough to Knuckles that their bodies were touching each other, side by side. And she said: "Because I won't let her." Tikal said, lightly leaning on his arm. Knuckles blushed slightly and turned away from embarrassment. "Well, we should get ready. Why don't you go take a bath? I have to talk to Chaos." Tikal requested. "I think I will. See you later Tikal." Knuckles said before gliding away. "That bat girl really pushes his buttons doesn't she?" Chaos asked through telepathy. "Yes, yes she does." Tikal replied. "Will you be able to handle it?" Asked Chaos. "She's nothing I can't handle." replied Tikal. "I was referring to Knuckles's temper." replied Chaos. "Don't worry my friend, underneath that tough guy personality, lies a heart of gold. I just know it." Replied Tikal. "Very well princess, I'll return to the emerald now, but I'll be back to guard it before you two leave tonight." Said Chaos. "Ok, see you later Chaos. And Merry Christmas." Said Tikal. Chaos disappeared in a flash of light. "I hope my present to you soothes you Knuckles." Tikal thought to herself.

Came back with a vengeance didn't I? Boogie Down!:

Last edited by EchidnaPower on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:47 am

UBER COOL!
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Chap 6:

Amy had just now begun to decorate her home, when she got a call on the phone. *Ring Ring* "Aww man, I thought I was done with the phone. Amy mumbled to herself. She climbed down the ladder she was on, and picked up the phone. "Hello?" said Amy. "Hello Amy, how are things going?" asked Tikal on the other end of the phone. "Oh, hi Tika-wait. How did you call me? There are no phones on Angel Island!" Amy said inquiringly. "I actually came by Cream's house. She and her mother are preparing something to bring to your party tonight." said Tikal. "Well that's sweet of them!" Amy said, "Um, may I speak to Cream for a moment?" Tikal passed the phone down to Cream. "Hello?" said Cream. "Uh, Cream? May I ask a favor?" asked Amy with embarrassment. "Of course Amy, what is it?" asked Cream. "I think I need some help with the party tonight. I can't decorate and cook at the same time." said Amy. "Excuse me a moment." said Cream. She put the phone don to ask her mother something. "Mother, Amy needs help with the party tonight. Could we go and help her?" asked Cream. "Of course, tell her we'll be there soon." said Vanilla. Cream giggled with glee, and ran back to the phone. "We'll be there soon Amy!" Cream said happily. "Thanks Cream. Tell your mom thanks too ok?" said Amy with a sense of relief washing over her. "I will, bye!" And then Cream hung up.

(With Rouge)

"Hey Shadow, I need help on a mission. Come meet me at Green Hill." Rouge said over her walkie-talkie. "Acknowledged. I'll be there in a minute." replied Shadow. Shadow ran from his current location at the Mystic Ruins, and was there with Rouge in a matter of minutes. "So, what's the mission?" asked Shadow. "We have a party to go to!" said Rouge in her usual flirty tone. "That's it? You sent out a false alarm, so I'm out of here." said Shadow, walking away without looking back. "Hey now, you wouldn't let a girl go to a party with strange people by herself would you?" Rouge said, flying in front of him. "You can take care of yourself last time I checked." said Shadow. "No doubt, but the fact remains, you're coming with me." said Rouge. "And why would that be exactly?" asked Shadow. "Because if you don't say yes, I'll be forced to take more drastic measures." said Rouge, walking around him flirtatiously. "I don't fall for that junk Rouge, so stop." Shadow said before walking away again. Rouge's face turned mad. In her pocket, she had something that would guarantee Shadow's arrival. She pulled out a small blowgun, and fired a paralysis dart at Shadow's neck. Shadow didn't faint, but he was paralyzed…and pretty darn upset. "What's the big idea?!" Shadow asked, fuming with rage. "I said I'd take drastic measures, and I did. You'll thank me later though. Trust me." said Rouge. "Sure, trust the jewel thief." said Shadow. Rouge rolled her eyes, and carried away the paralyzed hedgehog.

That's all I got for now.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 am

Uber LOL at Rouge!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:37 pm