Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+6
SonicChao4Life
Knucxsonia
EchidnaPower
michael the hedgehog
Xyno76
MauEvig
10 posters

Dash Adventure's Forum Christmas Themed Drawing

MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Dash Adventure's Forum Christmas Themed Drawing Empty Dash Adventure's Forum Christmas Themed Drawing

Post by MauEvig Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:36 am

Starting next week, I've decided to take on a little project dedicated to the members of the Dash Adventure's forum. (Granted, I have the permission of the Admins. Smile )
    I would like to hand draw forum member's characters and put them in a Christmas themed setting for the forum.
    If anyone would like to have their character in it, please sign up in this thread.
    You do NOT need to have a character in the Dash Adventure's game to be in it, you just need to be an active member of the forum. Smile Or at least semi active...since we all know we're busy with other things (School, Work, Christmas etc...)...in other wards...if you only post once every three months...you probably don't qualify. New Members are welcome to be in the drawing. Smile I want the members here to feel right at home here at Dash Adventures and consider it our little home in cyberspace.
    The dead line for sign ups is December 10th, because I need time to draw, scan and color it. I'll probably use colored pencils because...well...I just don't have time to do photoshop (maybe next year, we'll see.) I want to have this done by Christmas Eve, as a Christmas present to all the members on here. Smile I figured if I start that weekend, I'll be done with all my school work by then and I'll have a little time to do it. I've already been talked into a little Christmas decorating project at work too soooo...that's why I'm asking for sign ups by next week on the 10th so I'll have a week to work on it.
    Sooo....I'll be in it. I want at least 4 members to sign up for this...the more the merrier...Smile
    Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Dash Points : 11

Dash Adventure's Forum Christmas Themed Drawing Empty Re: Dash Adventure's Forum Christmas Themed Drawing

Post by Xyno76 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:21 am

hey, this sounds like a cool project!

and do you think xyno could be in the pic?
    cuz that would be the first group of people he'd be in without me drawing it xD
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Dash Points : 8
    Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Dash Adventure's Forum Christmas Themed Drawing Empty Re: Dash Adventure's Forum Christmas Themed Drawing

Post by michael the hedgehog Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:13 am

u can put michael in ,but he is a little tricky XP
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:03 am

Since I don't have an FC, you can go ahead and draw Knux in the pic.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Sounds good EP.

Oh yeah...does anyone have any reference pics, descriptions of their characters I should know about? (I know how to draw Knuckles from the top of my head soooo XD)
    Knucxsonia
    Knucxsonia
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 3

Post by Knucxsonia Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Oh, I'd love my OC to be in it ^^ You've drawn her before, but just in case...there
    s a full-body reference here.

And here is a head-shot of her I drew last year XD
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:06 pm

PLEASE MEH. Very Happy

If you could, I'd like Crash and Honey the Cat with the northern lights in the background. It'd be nice. Smile
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Unless I photoshoped it, it's unlikely there'll be any northern lights. XP But Crash and Honey can be drawn in here.
    And sure KxS. Smile I remember your dragon wolf character. Smile
    But like I said, I'm going to need reference pics, or at least some kind of pixel art or sprite or even just a description. But a reference pic would be best.

Now...KxS gave me hers, and I know how to draw Knuckles and I can easily find a reference pic of Honey the cat.
    Xeno and Micheal: Your pic is in your avatar right? I can use those easily.
    I'll need a reference picture for Crash.
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm

oh and can u have another fc

myra the cat

shes red with a black top and shoes (amy like)

and basicly looks like a cat

shes michaels gf Razz
    Knucxsonia
    Knucxsonia
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 3

Post by Knucxsonia Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Oh, Sam wants to be part of it too. XD I should make a reference pic of some sort...I have one picture, but Sam's changed his OC's design lately.
    TEhMAn92
    TEhMAn92
    Super Hero
    Super Hero

Dash Points : 5

Post by TEhMAn92 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:16 pm

well, if you can put me in, i'm shadow.... but with a belt for the emeralds, i know not too creative thar, but, meh
    i'd just have to sketch that belt out sometime so you can get an idea first
    Specc
    Specc
    Strongest thing alive
    Strongest thing alive

Dash Points : 32

Post by Specc Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:56 am

MauEvig wrote:Unless I photoshoped it, it's unlikely there'll be any northern lights. XP But Crash and Honey can be drawn in here.
    And sure KxS. Smile I remember your dragon wolf character. Smile
    But like I said, I'm going to need reference pics, or at least some kind of pixel art or sprite or even just a description. But a reference pic would be best.

Now...KxS gave me hers, and I know how to draw Knuckles and I can easily find a reference pic of Honey the cat.
    Xeno and Micheal: Your pic is in your avatar right? I can use those easily.
    I'll need a reference picture for Crash.

Northern lights may be a good effect to them, need anything.. let me know.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:24 am

MauEvig wrote:I'll need a reference picture for Crash.

Dash Adventure's Forum Christmas Themed Drawing Crash_10

Sort of small.

EDIT:
    Dash Adventure's Forum Christmas Themed Drawing Crash10

But Quicksilver forgot the goggles.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Alright, so if anyone else would like to be in the drawing, please make sure you post here.

So far this is who's gonna be in...

Mau, Specc, Xyno, Michael,Myra, Knuckles, Michelle, Sam, Crash, Honey, Shadow (with a belt),and of course Dash. XD

If I'm missing anyone, please let me know.

Was Tyno gonna be in this too?

..and wow...a lot of characters here. I might have to get some poster board. XD; Or else piece it together with different sheets of paper...
    Specc
    Specc
    Strongest thing alive
    Strongest thing alive

Dash Points : 32

Post by Specc Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Piecing it together might be a good idea, you still would need to scan it right?
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Yeah. Even if my digital Camera was working right...which...it's not...XP...it wouldn't show up clear enough to display it here.
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Post by michael the hedgehog Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 pm

amazon my friend ,get good cheap ones there Wink
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:25 pm

It really just needs a new memory card. It's an old camera and it takes the compaq style. But I can't complain since the camera itself was free.

In any case...here is a preview of the DA Christmas drawing. Now is the time for critiques, suggestions if anything needs to be fixed, or if I should just scrap this and start over. Keep in mind, this is just a rough draft...(Yes I started it early...but I've got a project to do for work too soo...)

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/343/c/4/rough_draft__dash_christmas_by_mauevig-d34k5zj.jpg

And since Deviant art kind of sucks at zooming in enough to read what's being said...

EP: Uhm...who invited these two again?
    Tehman: I thought this was their house...
    Mau: Specc! Those are supposed to be for everybody!
    Specc: EEE! SNACKY CAKE! NYEH!
    Michael: Hey Knock it off!

Last edited by MauEvig on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Post by Xyno76 Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:30 pm

i say it looks awesome!!!! ^_^_^_^_^

but the scan is makes it alittle small >_>
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Yeaaaaah and to think it turned out to be 13 megs...DA kind of sucks at zooming in so I had to type in what they are saying...

I hope KxS fan won't mind, but I could only find an older version of Sam on her DA page so I made him a hedgehog because I guess that's what his FC was.

I don't know if I got Michael's girlfriend right either, he just said a cat, Amy style dress, and some colors that I'm not worried about until I color this...

And I wanted to make this funny. ^^;
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:46 am

Well, remember that Knux isn't me, so don't say it's me, just that he's representing me. Also, where's Dash? I kinda thought the dude I was talking to was my admin buddy xstealthkingx, not TEhMan. And lol at Mau and the sweets obsessed Specc. If I didn't already have Daze and Sped in that place, I could've has them be my comedy relief. xD
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:58 am

I was just putting that in for Dialogue purposes, but anyway...guess I figured since you're Knuckles and he's Shadow that you guys would know each other. XP

Dash is over by the Christmas Tree with the question mark over his head.

I figured me and Specc kind of represented how we are in chat.
    Remember, this is for Dash Adventures Forum, not the game, so it's more or less gonna be a tad on the OOC side anyway. The real Mau and Specc are more serious.
    Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Post by Xyno76 Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 am

lol is that xyno behind the couch? XD
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:36 am

Yeah it is. You like?
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Post by michael the hedgehog Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:57 am

gd ,i hit xyno SINCE HE WONT GET ON WITH MY PROJECT ,and i was about to kiss myra XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:20 am