Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

2 posters

New final battle

EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

New final battle Empty New final battle

Post by EchidnaPower Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 am

So who says I have to write in order? I've been itching to get some Nazo work done, besides I really wanna get Omahdon working so I know for sure we'll have him. Here's my rendition of how the final battle will go now.

“S…Sonic?” Amy opened her eyes and saw the blue hedgehog she loved so dearly smiling at her, and slowly but surely, he wrapped his arms around her slim figure, which got a small gasp from her. Sonic felt somehow compelled to be close to the girl like he never had before. Nazo’s internal attack was intended to show Sonic just how much his ego got in the way of things, how his ego kept him from true happiness, and how his ego kept him from being a true hero, cutting down his power.
    Up until the strange voice had spoken to him once again, he was firmly convinced that he could never be a true hero, as his pride had hurt so many of his friends so many times…especially the pink hedgehog he was currently embracing. Power is enriched by the HEART. Those words had a whole new meaning to him now. He realized finally that it wasn’t his speed or his courage that made him a hero; anyone could have those qualities and do nothing with them.
    It was the motivation to see his friends safe that made him the hero he was, and it was his friends’ support that kept him going when things got too tough. But Amy…Nazo had showed him just how badly he had treated Amy, and how his need to stay his usual cocky self had kept him from realizing just how important Amy was to him.
    Now that he had been forced to lower his shield of attitude and pride, he now saw how much Amy meant to him. She was always the one he needed to see safe at all times, she was the one who was there always from the first day they met and he saved her from Metal Sonic three years ago. She was always there, tagging along, supporting him, trying to gain his attention.
    And now he knew why he had always run from her, she had this uncanny knack of seeing through him, she had a constant window to his heart and soul that no one else had, and his pride wouldn’t allow her to see through it and break down his cocky attitude.
    But as he gently hugged the pink hedgehog still crying in his arms, he knew now that Amy was not someone to be shunned, but someone he should be getting closer to, someone he could open up to…somewhere he could call…home. Sonic stood up, not letting go of the pink hedgehog and holding her tight.
    “Sonic…I…you…you’re ok, I…” Amy was cutoff; by the one thing she never imagined…Sonic’s lips. Despite her shock, Amy kissed back, tears rolling down her cheeks as her dream finally became a reality. “What…what’s happening?” Nazo turned around from the trapped group of fighters, and saw the two hedgehogs begin to rise into the air. Sonic then transformed into his super form, as his lips gently brushed against Amy’s, he felt a surge of energy and power flow through him, one that he had only felt once before in his entire life.
    “No, not again! I’ve got to stop this!” Nazo charged for the newly formed couple, but was suddenly and abruptly bounced back by a strange field of energy that enveloped the blue and pink hedgehogs. “Impossible! What sort of power is this?” Nazo growled. “Apparently one that you can’t penetrate.” Dash chuckled. Nazo shot the black and blue hedgehog a glare so cold that it could freeze a pot of boiling water.
    Nazo could only watch helplessly as the Chaos Emeralds around the shrine began to grow in size, strengthening their power. Then Sonic turned hyper, his fur flashing in a rainbow pattern of colors that represented each of the seven Super Emeralds. “Look at Amy!” Cream exclaimed quietly.
    Sonic was not the only one changing. As their intimate moment in midair continued, Amy slowly began to change color as well, her fur transforming from the soft and gentle pink, to a bright and golden yellow. The spines on her head tilted upwards, and she too felt a surge of power she couldn’t identify. But Sonic’s lips on hers were the only thing she cared about; she dared not open her eyes in case she was really dreaming…despite how real it felt.
    Then the two began to descend, and just as they broke their kiss, Amy’s fur and spines went back to normal, with Sonic giving the pink hedgehog a gentle and caring smile. “Thank you Amy.” Sonic then rose back into the air to face Nazo. “What’s the point Sonic? Do you really think you will be able to take me down all on your own? Your friends can’t help you.” Nazo rasped.
    “You wanna bet? Vacation’s over Shadow, we’ve got a job to do!” Sonic said. Smirking, Shadow began absorbing power from the Super Emeralds, going super and then surpassing that power and reaching the plateau of hyper. Then the flashing hedgehog burst out of the negative field, freeing the rest of the group in the process.
    “So…you’ve managed to break my field. I have to ask…what possible reason could you have to be fighting?” Nazo asked the formerly black hedgehog. “No reason except that I made a promise long ago that I intend to keep!” Shadow replied.
    “Ahh yes, your precious Maria. Such sentimentality doesn’t become you Shadow. And you Sonic…I thought you had given up trying to be a hero. Trying to gain vengeance because of what I’ve done to you? Nazo asked.
    “No Nazo, if anything I should thank you for showing me the light while I was trapped in your darkness, you let me see what was right in front of me the whole time, and no I’m more determined than ever to stop you!” Sonic replied.
    No matter, it’ll all be over soon. Once I destroy you two, there’ll be no one left to oppose me!” Nazo cackled. “You’re wrong Nazo!” Knuckles shouted.
    Knuckles and Tails began their transformations as well, with Knuckles in his hyper form and Tails in his super form. “Even if you somehow do manage to knock down Sonic and Shadow, then you’ll have to get through us!” Tails exclaimed, joining the two flashing hedgehogs and the echidna in the air.
    “And that goes for us too!” Dash shouted from below. “And for me.” Blaze added, her Sol Emeralds floating around her form. “You all seem to be quite determined to have a battle. Very well…I shan’t disappoint you!” With a blast of negative energy, the heroes covered their eyes and shielded themselves from the blast.
    But when they opened their eyes again, they gasped at what they saw. “That…can’t be.” Tails said in shock. There floated a total of seven Perfect Nazos, one for each of the emeralds. They cackled maniacally before the real one spoke up. “Still think you can take me? Or should I say us? Face reality heroes, there’s no defeating me now! You shall all perish by my hands!”
    “Sonic, Shadow, merge into Shadic while we hold them back!” Knuckles roared. “I would just love to see you try.” Four Nazos charged for the fox and echidna, knocking them to the ground and keeping them pinned down. “Guys!” Sonic exclaimed in worry.
    “Never mind Sonic, we need to do this before it’s too late!” Shadow grunted. “You’re right. Ok! Chaos Control!” the two hedgehogs quickly started their merge, hoping that Nazo wouldn’t be able to break it up before it was completed. “No! Stop them!” the remaining two duplicate Nazos obeyed and attempted to break up the transformation, but a blast of white light knocked them backwards AND sent the other four Nazos holding down Knuckles and Tails flying as well. “What’s happening to Sonic?” Amy asked worriedly. “Don’t worry Amy, something awesome is happening!” Tails replied as he and the echidna guardian floated over to the others.
    When the light dissipated, there stood the mighty hedgehog…the light and the shadow merged into one being. Hyper Shadic had been reborn. “If you honestly think that you alone will be able to defeat all seven of us, you’re more delusional than I originally thought.” Nazo said.
    “But he’s not alone remember? He’s got us!” Knuckles roared determinedly. “And he’s got…me.” Blaze rose up into the air as well, her burning fur glowing like a blazing inferno as the Sol Emeralds fueled her pyrokinetic powers. Shadic and Blaze exchanged quick glances, and nodded at each other.
    “And he’s got us two too!” Dash yelled. Surprisingly, Dash and Crash also began to float up behind Shadic, the two hedgehogs in super forms of their own. “Whoa, awesome!” Tails exclaimed. “I know right? I didn’t even know I could do this!” Crash exclaimed.
    “Very well then, I think it’s time to show you just what a negative chaos energy being can do!” the Nazos charged forward to attack. “Alright you guys, no holding back!” Shadic roared with his dual voice echoing both Sonic and Shadow. The group roared a battle cry, and the fight for Angel Island began.
    The group battled the Nazos, each taking their own individual in order to level the battlefield. Knuckles and his brute strength was currently dueling with one, Tails and his flickies were battling against one.
    Blaze and her firepower were currently blasting away at one, and Dash and Crash took on two of them, using their newly found power to try and keep them at bay. Unfortunately that still left one duplicate unaccounted for.
    “Well now Shadic, looks like you just don’t have enough friends to handle things. It’s still two against one.” Nazo chortled. “Then I’ll have to take you both on!” Shadic charged up the light speed attack, and in a split second he was attacking both the original and the replica almost simultaneously. But once the attack wore off, the two Nazos made their move.
    They took turns pounding the hyper hedgehog with punches and kicks that would make even the most powerful fighter cringe in pain. “They’re losing.” Ashley groaned. “But I thought Mr. Shadic would be able to beat anyone.” Cream added.
    Amy stayed silent. She watched as her friends took beatings, and they all shouted out in pain as each Nazo beat them down with their overwhelming power. “The odds are uneven, unless someone steps up and tries to help them, it will all be over soon.” Eggman said.
    “Sonic…I know you’re in there somewhere. Please, do it for me, do it for us! You’ve got to come through!” Unbeknownst to the pink hedgehog, her fur was slowly beginning to turn gold again. “Amy, look at you!” Cream exclaimed.
    Hearing her name, Amy turned around and faced the remaining five. “What’s wrong?” she asked. “Nothing’s wrong, look at your body!” Houdini exclaimed. “What? Why are you looking at my body?” Amy shouted, holding up her hammer threateningly. “Wait what? No that’s not what I…look at your hammer!” Houdini shouted.
    Amy looked, and noticed that her hammer had changed, “Hey, what’s going on here?” Then it hit her. She was feeling somehow different, energized, like adrenaline was being intravenously pumped into her bloodstream. She did as Houdini had originally said and looked at herself, and saw not the usual pink pigment, but a rich, golden yellow. “Whoa…this feeling…what’s happening to me?” she asked.
    “It would appear that you have somehow managed to unlock your own super form.” Eggman said. “But this feels…familiar, but I know I’ve never done anything like this before.” Amy said. “Um, well, actually you have.” Ashley said.
    “What? When did I…” Amy cut herself off, she suddenly realized where she had felt this surge of power before. When she had kissed Sonic, she briefly felt a sudden rush that she had never felt before. She was sure that it had merely been the excitement of Sonic’s lips on hers, but it had apparently been so much more as well. “Power…is enriched…by the heart.” she gasped.
    “You got it girl! Now get up there and start smashing!” Ashley exclaimed. “Right! See you up there!” Amy slowly rose up to get the hang of flight, and once she felt she had control, she resummoned her hammer and blasted skyward. “What did she mean by that?” Ashley asked. Eggman scanned her and eyed her intently after reading the test results. “Why are you looking at me like that?”
    “Die!” Nazo blasted another Chaos Torrent at the weakened hedgehog, who was at this point struggling to simply maintain the unified form. “This will be the end of you!” Nazo charged one more blast, but then was suddenly hit like a golf ball when someone smashed into him. “Who dares?” Nazo growled.
    Shadic looked up and was shocked at what he saw. There floated Amy, hammer in hand, and glaring furiously at the chaos energy beings.

Obviously the battle isn't over and there's more before the point I started, but this is what I have so far. What will happen is that everyone will fall to the real Nazo's energy bomb, leaving all the capable fighters unconscious except for Dash. After all, it is the Dash Adventure, he needs a starring role at some point.
    He will nervously go super once again and face off against Nazo. An attempt to punch him will be foiled as Nazo cackles at the hedgehog, holding his fist and squeezing it painfully tight.

But then Nazo will begin to freeze solid from Dash's ice powers, and once he's frozen, everyone will begin to wake up and Dash will collapse onto one knee from exhaustion. Everyone congratulates Dash for a job well done (Ashley especially since by this time she's gotten over her Shadow infatuation and fallen in love with Dash and his heart), but then Nazo will break free of the ice and attack again.

Realizing he can't be beaten by convential means, Eggman suggests they lure Nazo to the Negative Zone, where Eggman originally had recreated Nazo. Realizing it would work, Sonic and Shadow run off and Nazo gives chase, but not before placing another energy field around the group. Sonic and Shadow barely make it to the zone, where it is now pitch black.

Thinking they made a mistake bringing him there, Nazo chortles and prepares a blast, but is shocked to find that he can't summon very much energy, and his energy level is slowly shrinking. Then Sonic goes hyper once again, determined tofinish the job he started as Nazo loses his perfect form and continues to ebb away. The Negative Zone reverses everything, which means Nazo's body of negative chaos energy is being converted into positive energy, draining Nazo and fueling Sonic.

Just before passing out, Nazo asks how is it possible that Sonic's power isn't being reversed, and Sonic replies that his power comes from the heart, and Nazo doesn't have one. Sonic readies a blast and obliterates the chaos energy being with a mighty beam of energy, ultimately defeating Nazo and ending the final battle.

That's what my plan is. I realized I could reuse the Negative Zone a few days ago, and I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget, now obviously this summary will be written at some point, but what do you think?

SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

New final battle Empty Re: New final battle

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:04 pm

This is pretty good, EP.

But once again, SonAmy. I have to agree to Mau this time that if they didn't kiss in the series now, what would make it canon now?

I mean, the SonBlaze and SonSally, SonSomething etc. fanbases would definately be upset with this. xD
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Who said it was canon? We're having a mixture of games, Sonic X, and of course Nazo Unleashed. Besides, it's not the first time there would be a couple. Final Fantasy Sonic X is extremely popular and it's Sonamy too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:33 pm