Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+9
Segasparks
MauEvig
EchidnaPower
supersonicdx
TEhMAn92
SonicChao4Life
Xyno76
Myst_thefox
BladeSwipe
13 posters

Sonic Colors

MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Sonic Colors - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic Colors

Post by MauEvig Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:37 am

I think a certain purple cat might be in it as an NPC...*spoiler* *erhem*

A playable chao would be cool. They had the little memory cards for the Dream Cast Memory cards (I thought the concept was really cool) where you could play a chao. But having something like that would be neat. Especially if you could customize your chao and battle and compete with it.
    Come to think of it I imagine a Chao game being somewhat of a Pokemon rip off. You raise a chao, battle with it, and collect animals and other items to customize it. And you can collect other chao and different colors.
    With the Wisps on Sonic colors, perhaps the chao can take on some neat alien attributes, and maybe bring the Flicky's back too. I used to like collecting Lions and Tigers in Sonic Adventure to give my chao a cat-like appearance.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:58 pm

*EPIC BUMP and SPOILER ALERT for those of you who haven't played yet.*

I thought I'd be nice to say something about the DS Version of Colors since I got it for Christmas and have been playing it.

...and onto Mau's little review...

It DOES play a lot like Rush. But you get some new abilities as well, and the wisp powers are awesome! So far I've been able to turn Sonic into a rocket and a fire ball.
    Although Sonic is the only playable character, other characters have made an appearance as well. The levels and the special stages are fun to play, but the "missions" which, I'm not sure if they're side quests or what, are really really REALLY frustrating and difficult. To say the least, in some of these missions if you make ONE wrong little jump, you die. There's no going back. Granted, you can do the missions over and over again for infinity or until your DS dies out) but they are EXTREMELY hard. So if anyone's looking for a challenging Sonic game, this one might be right for you. I thought the first boss was challenging as well..but then again I'm a little bit rusty when it comes to games...the regular levels are fun to play though...I think the "candy land" type level was the most creative so far though. I mean, you get to bounce on JELLO! Yes, Jello...or Gelatin if you wanna worry about copy right infringement...I don't think Eggman would be too worried about that though.
    So far I've seen Cream/Cheese in the first missions, Rouge in the Second and Blaze in the third. Yay Blaze! She mentioned something about grabbing the Sol Emerald and teleporting there. Hmm..."Sol Control" perhaps? Now THAT would be an awesome idea. And a great way for her to visit Sonic and perhaps start a relat--*erhem* *cough*
    Anyway...I don't think anyone here will be disappointed with Colors. It's fun, the missions are frustrating...but it wouldn't be a good game without SOMETHING frustrating about it. So far it doesn't seem to affect me being able to go on to different acts, but we'll see. The missions probably unlock something...I'll just have to see if I have the guts to get through them all...
    And the story is interesting as well. Eggman is using the wisps' power, and it looks like he's turning them into little monster wisps (Or Mega Wisps? They list the Violet Wisp as an example) according to the game manual. Far as new characters are concerned, there's Yacker the Wisp, and Orbot and Cubot...

Anyway, I think a lot of you will like this game...Smile

SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Correction, Orbot was known as SA-55 in Unleashed.
    And my favorite Wisps on the Wii are Hover and Spikes. Very Happy
    Sonic Colors - Page 2 GreenwispSonic Colors - Page 2 15
    Knucxsonia
    Knucxsonia
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 3

Post by Knucxsonia Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 pm

I got Sonic Colors for Wii, and it's a little more like Unleashed. Which I like :3
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Dash Points : 8
    Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:19 pm

thats because colours uses the wii unleashed model
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 pm

SonicChao4Life wrote:Correction, Orbot was known as SA-55 in Unleashed.
    And my favorite Wisps on the Wii are Hover and Spikes. Very Happy
    Sonic Colors - Page 2 GreenwispSonic Colors - Page 2 15

Well...Orbot is Orbot in Sonic Colors DS...doesn't say anything about SA-55 XP

I kind of like Rocket XD;
    3rdhacker
    3rdhacker
    Trainee
    Trainee

Dash Points : 1

Post by 3rdhacker Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 am

I just got my sonic Colors this moring to bad I have to be at school before I can play it. Darn you postal services.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:01 am

3rdhacker wrote:I just got my sonic Colors this moring to bad I have to be at school before I can play it. Darn you postal services.

You could have just bought it from the store. xD
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Maybe he doesn't have a car? o.o

Man those challenges are a KILLER! And the boss stages are pretty hard too...this game is pretty challenging.

But I still think the hardest Sonic game ever was Sonic 2 for the game gear...I couldn't get passed the first level!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:11 pm