Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+8
SonicChao4Life
MauEvig
Quicksilver the hedgehog
supersonicdx
Gleech
BladeSwipe
Scar
EchidnaPower
12 posters

Sonic Chronicles 2?

Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Dash Points : 11

Sonic Chronicles 2? - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic Chronicles 2?

Post by Xyno76 Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:57 pm

i have always called him fang, on account i played sonic the fighters all the time on sonic Gems collection... Razz
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Post by MauEvig Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:30 pm

I knew his name was also Fang the Sniper, but I've always known him as Nack from his first appearance in Triple trouble, and his appearances in the comics.
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Dash Points : 0

Sonic Chronicles 2? - Page 4 Empty RE: Sonic Chronicles 2?

Post by CherrleTheChicken Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:54 am

The only reeeal old games I played were 1,2,3 & Knuckles on Mega Drive xD. I got back into it on Heroes, backtracking to Adventure 1 and 2. I know what you mean and it's gone back to that, apart from the fact that now, instead of Knuckles it's bloody Amy. And Shadow is in too much. I like him, but really, there isn't anything else they can do with this guy. We know his past, he got a couple of shiny new friends instead of Maria who he stopped bitching about. I love the character; I don't want him gone just less focus on him.

I want more Blaze too and, sorry to bring it up, Silver. These two seem to have become main characters without doing much. I want to know more about them and actually have them in a failry decent game :/.

I know what you mean about Mighty: He's basically a Sonic copy, which is probably why he wasn't in the Chaotix as of Heroes. I like the Chaotix as Charmy, Espio and Vector though.

I know right. The genesis games were so hard! But then I played Adventure and that was reaslly easy...

She did? Great. I'm glad it's not canon. I don't think they will either. I know about SATM, but the only series I ever watched was Sonic X :L.

Cheer up about the cats; we have Big...! Erm... Yeah. Not that I don't adore Big or anything Very Happy. Maybe they do need another intelligent cat, preferably not purple this time. Although I quite like it as Big and Blaze; we already have FOUR hedghogs.

I've heard of Nack... Just never played a game with him xD
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:09 pm

CherrleTheChicken wrote:The only reeeal old games I played were 1,2,3 & Knuckles on Mega Drive xD. I got back into it on Heroes, backtracking to Adventure 1 and 2. I know what you mean and it's gone back to that, apart from the fact that now, instead of Knuckles it's bloody Amy. And Shadow is in too much. I like him, but really, there isn't anything else they can do with this guy. We know his past, he got a couple of shiny new friends instead of Maria who he stopped bitching about. I love the character; I don't want him gone just less focus on him.

Yeah that I agree on, Amy's in almost every game now and Shadow's kind of taken over as the rival. Back in the day, Knuckles was Sonic's rival. I mean, I like Shadow and all but I'd like to see more Knuckles. I'm glad Knux got the spot light in Chronicles. Back in the day I only remember Amy in Sonic CD, and in the racing games like Sonic Drift and Sonic R. They've made her way more main stream. I wouldn't mind her if she wasn't constantly chasing Sonic. They seemed to develop her a bit in Adventure 1 and 2 where she seemed likeable. But now it's like...she's always chasing Sonic. That's ALL she does. She has so much more potential than that.

I want more Blaze too and, sorry to bring it up, Silver. These two seem to have become main characters without doing much. I want to know more about them and actually have them in a failry decent game :/.

Well they could always have them both appear more, just not together. Razz
    I really want to learn more about Blaze, and see more done with her world. We get a glimpse into her world in Rush Adventure, but that's it.
    As for Silver...it's just the Silvaze shipping that made me hate him. But it's not really the character's fault.
    I just don't want Blaze's appearances to be dependent on Silver being there. She's got a lot more potential than being Silver's side kick, love interest, and supporting role. She's starred in more games without Silver than with. She's even been around longer than Silver. Blaze came out in '05, Silver in '06.
    Soo...I can live with more Silver. Just not with Blaze. If they must be in the same game together, I can live with them being just friends or better yet, not knowing each other.

I know what you mean about Mighty: He's basically a Sonic copy, which is probably why he wasn't in the Chaotix as of Heroes. I like the Chaotix as Charmy, Espio and Vector though.

But I think what bothers everyone is that Mighty was part of the original Chaotix Team which consisted of Knuckles, Espio, Mighty, Charmy and Vector. (Don't forget about Heavy and Bomb, but they were kind of useless though and weighed the other characters down.) The re-imagined Chaotix don't even seem to know who Knuckles is, but originally, they were all good friends of Knuckles. When Knuckles Chaotix came out, I even thought it was Sonic but in a red hood. XP

I know right. The genesis games were so hard! But then I played Adventure and that was reaslly easy...

Funny, I actually thought the genesis games were easier. Well, maybe Sonic 3 and Knuckles. The other games were challenging. Sonic 1 I used a cheat code on. I beat Sonic 2 a couple times I think.

She did? Great. I'm glad it's not canon. I don't think they will either. I know about SATM, but the only series I ever watched was Sonic X :L.

But you do have to understand that a lot of veteran Sonic fans grew up with SatAM and The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, and thus grew up believing that Sonic would end up with Sally in the end. Some people watched Sonic Underground, and think Knuckles should be with Sonia! I think it's all in what you grew up with. I don't think I ever really cared for Sally. In fact, there was even a time I supported Sonamy!

Cheer up about the cats; we have Big...! Erm... Yeah. Not that I don't adore Big or anything Very Happy. Maybe they do need another intelligent cat, preferably not purple this time. Although I quite like it as Big and Blaze; we already have FOUR hedghogs.

Despite the fact that Big is a cat, I never really cared for him. I don't mind the fact that he's fat or that he's a big cat. But he acts like a total retard. I think in a way he's an insult to cats and fat people, and pretty much says that someone who's overweight can't be intelligent. I mean, I don't mind a character that's lazy or laid back. But that doesn't mean they have to be stupid. I'm over weight, but I got straight As in my previous semester at college, made the president's list three times, and I've got one more semester to go before getting my Associate's as a Medical Administrative Assistant. Notice how all the other Sonic characters are Skinny and intelligent (maybe with Knuckles as the exception, he's not really stupid, he's just hot headed and gullible.) but Big is the only fat one, and the only one who acts stupid. Cats are also very intelligent creatures. Even our fatter cats are intelligent, and can move fast. A fat cat is still a cat after all.

I've heard of Nack... Just never played a game with him xD

His first appearance in is Triple Trouble. Other than Sonic drift 2, I havn't seen him in other games. He appeared as a "good luck token" in Tails Adventure though.
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post by CherrleTheChicken Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:09 am

I want Knuckles back in the main games. Nobody seems to have noticed the rapid dissapearance of Team Dark and Knuckles from the main games... Sad. Last one was Sonic '06, which I wouldn't count. Knuckles and Omega must've got, what, less than 10 lines each? And Rouge is only known for that one-liner with Shadow, which wasn't even MEANT to be in the Japanese version... o_O. I don't care if their together together in games or not; I know they'll most likely keep to the Sonamy couple in the games. Which is a shame, but oh well. Even so, they'll probably leave in subtle hints until the veryvery last game, in which they'll have the pairing wars over. But whatever happens, someone's gonna be unhappy. Amy would be AWESOME... If she wasn't such a stalker. She's meant to have a heart of gold and everything, kinda like Tails, but just runs after him. She could be such a good character. I'm glad Tails is getting focus again though. For a while he was pushed to the side. I know what you mean about Shadow. I like Knuckles as Sonic's ally though, I wouldn't say friend, kinda friendlyallyrival and Shadow as the rival. I think it's good that they'v given Team Sonic a bunch of rivals (Sonic/Shadow, Tails/Omega, Knuckles/Rouge) and I prefer the dark team to the originals but... They are complete opposites. It's all they seem to be. No character development, just the complete oppsite of the rival. A lot of people forget Shadow even HAS allies... AND forget that he wasn't the leader in Heroes... Their being pushed to the side again, when the two could have potential. To me anyway... Rouge is my second and Omega is my third favourite characters... After Tails xD. The only trouble with Knuckles in chronicles was the character change. In the more recnet games he seemed to be happier, less lonely, funnier etc. And he actually cared about a few of the people, They put him back to his original, less caring more garish character. All he seemed to care about was Shade ¬¬.

I know what you mean about Silver and Blaze. In '06 Blaze was kinda pushed out by Silver, as a lot of the supporting characters were. She's good on her own, and I think she should stay it for a couple games (DS games etc). But I think they really need to do a main one with the nine from '06. In my opinion, their the mainmain characters. Silver and Blaze friendly reunion maybe. Whatever, she needs to be in more games!

I like Knuckles on Team Sonic and the Chaotix as they stand now. Knuckles is too serious to be one of them. They already got Espio (:.

I thought the first level were hard, got bored of repeatedly jumping, threw the controller and stormed off Very Happy. I started playing them when I was like 3 though:L.
    When I got back in on Heroes, I was upset that some of my new favourites wern't there and stopped playing xP.

I know, I know. I watched the old one with Tails when I was younger. I prefered later on Sonic X because it was funnier, updated, and had Rouge in. And Shadow. I think. This was going back a few years... :L.

I know what you mean (i NEED TO STOP SAYING THAT) about Big. He really doesn't go with everything else, but I think that's why he's there. After Adventure 2, the seven in it became reuccuring. Big is only for comedy now methinks.... He's the only Heroes playable character to NOT be in Shadow the Hedgehog (Yup... They even put CHARMY over him... :L) and the stupid stuff he comes out with is just meant to be seen as humour. He's more for the kids I think; Team Rose are. The only reuccuring character is Amy. When together, the three are more for kids.

Yeah, he was a treasure hunter and thief no? Whoops... Seems like his place has been taken among the new characters...
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm

CherrleTheChicken wrote:I want Knuckles back in the main games. Nobody seems to have noticed the rapid dissapearance of Team Dark and Knuckles from the main games... Sad. Last one was Sonic '06, which I wouldn't count. Knuckles and Omega must've got, what, less than 10 lines each? And Rouge is only known for that one-liner with Shadow, which wasn't even MEANT to be in the Japanese version... o_O. I don't care if their together together in games or not; I know they'll most likely keep to the Sonamy couple in the games. Which is a shame, but oh well. Even so, they'll probably leave in subtle hints until the veryvery last game, in which they'll have the pairing wars over. But whatever happens, someone's gonna be unhappy.

Wait...you mean in Chronicles or in all the Sonic games? I'm a little confused by that statement, because you said they'll likely keep SonAmy in the games.
    You mean like, if Sega suddenly decided to make one last Sonic game to end all the other Sonic games? Which would be a shame, but I don't see that likely to happen any time soon. Despite petty complaints, I think Sega's still making money off their famous mascot.

Amy would be AWESOME... If she wasn't such a stalker. She's meant to have a heart of gold and everything, kinda like Tails, but just runs after him. She could be such a good character.

Agreed. Amy would make a great potential character. She's strong willed, determined, and does have a good heart. She proves that she'd always be there for a friend and risk life and limb for someone she cares about.
    But her obsession with Sonic reduces her to a doormat, making her come across as annoying. I like Amy as Amy, but I think Sonamy takes away from Amy. She'd do well on her own. I'd like to see what would happen if Sonic finally lost it with Amy and told her to stop stalking her and that he was never going to actually be with her. I think she'd cry at first and get upset, but I think she'd become stronger as a result and then they could really build on her character. I really see Sonamy as an unhealthy relationship, and not a good model for young girls who seem to think they need to attach themselves to the guy they want like a leech.

I'm glad Tails is getting focus again though. For a while he was pushed to the side. I know what you mean about Shadow. I like Knuckles as Sonic's ally though, I wouldn't say friend, kinda friendlyallyrival and Shadow as the rival.

I really thought one of the most memorable moments in the old games was when Knuckles realized that Robotnik/Eggman was the real enemy in Sonic 3 and Knuckles; after you fight and defeat him. I do think Knuckles and Tails were both shoved to the side, and that they need more screen time. I see Shadow as being more of the Dark Sonic if you will, and Knuckles as the rival. But now it seems Knuckles follows Sonic around like a puppy dog, and I have to wonder who's watching the Master Emerald while he's away? Friends perhaps, but I think the friendship wouldn't be a close one. Maybe something kind of like having a coworker or just someone to hang out with once in a while, but not close friends like Sonic and Tails.

I think it's good that they'v given Team Sonic a bunch of rivals (Sonic/Shadow, Tails/Omega, Knuckles/Rouge) and I prefer the dark team to the originals but... They are complete opposites. It's all they seem to be. No character development, just the complete oppsite of the rival. A lot of people forget Shadow even HAS allies... AND forget that he wasn't the leader in Heroes... Their being
    pushed to the side again, when the two could have potential. To me anyway...
    Rouge is my second and Omega is my third favourite characters... After Tails xD.

They do have a lot of characters that need to be developed, but I think they should give them all equal amounts of screen time. And you're probably right, Shadow's pretty much the opposite of Sonic. Rouge is like the female opposite of Knuckles. I don't think I get he rivalry between Tails and Omega though. Omega IS a machine, and Tails builds machines. Perhaps that could be a parallel.

The only trouble with Knuckles in chronicles was the character change. In the more recnet games he seemed to be happier, less lonely, funnier etc. And he actually cared about a few of the people, They put him back to his original, less caring more garish character. All he seemed to care about was Shade ¬¬.

Happy go lucky doesn't seem to fit Knuckles. Although perhaps prankster would've fit his personality back on Sonic 3. I don't see anything wrong with him caring about Shade though. After all, he'd never seen another echidna before. Except maybe his parents, who I assume probably died when he was very young. Either that or he was simply found and adopted. It doesn't really go into too much detail about his family, just that he was born and raised on Floating Island.

I know what you mean about Silver and Blaze. In '06 Blaze was kinda pushed out by Silver, as a lot of the supporting characters were. She's good on her own, and I think she should stay it for a couple games (DS games etc). But I think they really need to do a main one with the nine from '06. In my opinion, their the mainmain characters. Silver and Blaze friendly reunion maybe. Whatever, she needs to be in more games!

Yeah she was; and Blaze wasn't even a supporting character. She was a fighter. I think she should stay it alone as well. I'd even like to see her more on her own in the 3D games rather than just a side or unlock-able character. I think if any of the female characters should have their own game, it should be Blaze.
    Of course, since DS is the only game system I have right now, I'd have to settle for seeing Blaze in DS games anyway. But I'd really like to have a bigger system. I'm just too poor right now.
    In any case, yes to seeing Blaze in more games!

I like Knuckles on Team Sonic and the Chaotix as they stand now. Knuckles is too serious to be one of them. They already got Espio (:.

They should at least acknowledge each other's existence though. Like, "Hey Knuckles, remember that time when we teamed up and fought Metal Sonic? Yeah good times, good times."

I thought the first level were hard, got bored of repeatedly jumping, threw the controller and stormed off Very Happy. I started playing them when I was like 3 though:L.
    When I got back in on Heroes, I was upset that some of my new favourites wern't there and stopped playing xP.

3? How old are you? XD I remember playing Chaotix when I was about 10 or 11.

I know, I know. I watched the old one with Tails when I was younger. I prefered later on Sonic X because it was funnier, updated, and had Rouge in. And Shadow. I think. This was going back a few years... :L.

What about adventures of Sonic the hedgehog? That was pretty funny. Although Sonic, Tails and Robotnik were the only sega Sonic characters. Grounder could be seen in Sonic 2 though and Coconuts, albiet a bit of a change in appearance.

I know what you mean (i NEED TO STOP SAYING THAT) about Big. He really doesn't go with everything else, but I think that's why he's there. After Adventure 2, the seven in it became reuccuring. Big is only for comedy now methinks.... He's the only Heroes playable character to NOT be in Shadow the Hedgehog (Yup... They even put CHARMY over him... :L) and the stupid stuff he comes out with is just meant to be seen as humour. He's more for the kids I think; Team Rose are. The only reuccuring character is Amy. When together, the three are more for kids.

Yeah, I think Big's just there for Comic relief and for the little kids. I wouldn't care if he wasn't in another Sonic game.

Yeah, he was a treasure hunter and thief no? Whoops... Seems like his place has been taken among the new characters...

Yeah, like a certain Bat. But I did kind of like how they portrayed him in Archie as a Bounty Hunter. Now that could work in the gaming universe.
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post by CherrleTheChicken Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 pm

All games. I want them backin everything xP. But, if they do wanna put a little romance in any games it'll most likely be Sonamy, unfortunatly. I don't have a problem with it, it makes sense in my eyes (Opinions again xD) but I don't support it... Yup, I think so too. It'll be a long while until Sonic dies, but when he and his friends do (in the distant future mehopes xP) they need SOME closure. I mean, c'mon with all these pairing wars people are tearing at each others throats... >.<.

It'd be good if Sonic did ask her to step back or whatever. Same, she'd cry but become stronger. A lot of people say this but they assume she'd run to Shadow or Silver. If Sonic ignored her, she'd probably rough it out on her own, NOT go running to another hedgehog. It is a bad example for kids...

Mm. I've always seen SONIC as the one always bugging KNUCKLES and Knuckles seeing it as that kinda co-worker thingy. I always assumed he ditched it >.<. I mean, with FangNackguy randomly somewhere across the world, Rouge often on the same side and fighting Eggman, who else would steal it? Knuckles has... Friends? GASP! :L:L.

Me too, equal amounts. But for once the hedgehogs should be shoved to the side to make way for the others >.<. Maybe THEY should get captured for once. I'm sure Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge and Omega would do an awesome job at fending off Eggman. They just never get enough of a chance besides the over-glorified Shadow. Yeah, that's something that confuses everyone. Who IS Tails' rival? In SA2 it was Eggman but as of Heroes everyone automatically assumed it was Rouge purely 'cause of the whole classes thing and the fact they could both fly, being oblivious to the fact that she could probably take on Tails easy >.< AND the fact that she was designed to be Knuckles Rivalloverman. I'm not sure. That's what some SEGA guy aparently said in like 2001. I always saw Omega as his, but you have to kinda look deeper than with the others. Tails is a mechanic, Omega is a machine. Tails has a heart of gold, Omega has no heart. Tails takes in to account everyones feelings, whats best and treats everyone as a friend. Omega doesn't understand emotions, rushes in to smash stuff and only actually calls three people by name.

Not happy go lucky just... He seemed too... Shadowish. I think we should leave the angst to him. There isn't a problem... I just don't really like Shade or Knuxade xP. True, he hadn't. I assumed his parents died young too...

Agreed. Blaze never has been and never will be one of my favourite favourite characters. I made a list for some surveyand she was tenth, although second favourite female since the others just kinda suck. But if it WAS any female character to get a game, it'd have to be Blaze. Despite the massive amount I do prefer Rouge, her own game would be stupid. I could see Team Dark as a whole getting a game (CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FOR THE LESSER TWO) but on her own. No. Fail. Cream? Yay, let's go pick flowers. No. Amy? C'mon, what'd it be the stalk Sonic game? Shade's too much like Knuckles and won't be a main character. Vanilla is more Sonic X. Ahaha, A Vanilla game. That'd be almost as hilarious as a Big the Cat game xD.

I've never played Knuckles Chaotix, but I always assmued he was real close to Espio. I'd like them to acknoledge each other, but when the Chaotix do talk to others it's bloody Shadowshadowshadow >.<.

Nearly 15... Yeah. I've been a Sonic fan for a BIG part of my life :L.

Coconuts was bloody annoying in the genesis games... He always got me D:. I found it funny when I was younger, but then as I said I watched Sonic X, then went back to watch Adventures of Sonic and was just like "Wow. This is oldddddd."

I love Big's one offs and cameo's. SA2. Tense scene. Rouge is falling into lava. Big completly ruins the seriousness by falling off too, with a goofy expression xD. Staring into each others eyes. Big runs behind swinging fishsing pole. No wonder the moment was ruined xP. Or when Shadow and Sonic were running to the cannon and he looked like an idiot. Or the outbursts from Cronicles. "Eh.. Group hug?" "I like boats.." He's good for comic relief. I'd miss him for that, but I wouldn't want him in the more serious, violent, Shadow the Hedgehog/Sonic '06ish games.

Hehe... Rouge is cool. Bounty hunter ay? Sounds... Interesting. I don't read the comics; I hate them. But a lot of characters portrayed seem to be treaure hunters now. I heard in the comics there was a load of them but they got beat up by Rouge. Not sure about the truth in that statement.
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

Post by Myst_thefox Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 pm

ya'know id like to see a new char,but a good one..thats pie themed! ya know what i mean right? hed be called peter pie...mmmm....lol
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post by CherrleTheChicken Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:09 am

Heh heh, pie... They could make him obssesed with pie so everytime you ask something he shouts out pie :L.

Sonic: So guys what do you think?
    Pieguy: PIE!! GIVE ME PIE!

Just as long as he's not a grape pie... Then Knuckles would eat him...
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 pm

I think I just thought that it was about time they made a female character who was tough, without being too sleezy, or a doormat. She's a cat, which is my favorite animal, and she's purple, my favorite color. Throw in the fact that she manipulates fire, and you've got epic awesomeness. Her personality is also pretty well rounded, she's not what you'd call a flat character because she does change her mind by the end of the game and learn to accept friendship.
    So if you ask me, she's the best Female Sonic character, and I think she'd make a great edition to the Chronicles storyline.
    Tyno24
    Tyno24
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 5

Post by Tyno24 Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:23 pm

MauEvig wrote:I think I just thought that it was about time they made a female character who was tough, without being too sleezy, or a doormat. She's a cat, which is my favorite animal, and she's purple, my favorite color. Throw in the fact that she manipulates fire, and you've got epic awesomeness. Her personality is also pretty well rounded, she's not what you'd call a flat character because she does change her mind by the end of the game and learn to accept friendship.
    So if you ask me, she's the best Female Sonic character, and I think she'd make a great edition to the Chronicles storyline.

i agree that they do need a female character unlike rouge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:08 pm