Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+8
SonicChao4Life
MauEvig
Quicksilver the hedgehog
supersonicdx
Gleech
BladeSwipe
Scar
EchidnaPower
12 posters

Sonic Chronicles 2?

MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Sonic Chronicles 2? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Chronicles 2?

Post by MauEvig Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Blaze could totally pwn Rouge. >D C'mon she's got fire powers, and feline reflexes, and can kind of float in the air with her fire abilities. Blaze having pyrokinetic abilities alone would make her an excellent candidate for being in the Chronicles sequel. Not having her in the first Chronicles was the only disappointment for me. Of course, they introduced my second favorite female char...Shade. XD;
    But I'll be blunt and honest here...if having Blaze in it means Silvaze...then I rather Blaze wasn't in it at all. I can't stand Silvaze. Blaze does not need Silver. She's perfectly capable on her own, without being a doormat.
    Now...Sonaze on the other hand...makes me a happy cat. Sonic Chronicles 2? - Page 3 Icon_cat So if there's any optional romance in Chronicles besides Sonamy, I'd like to see Sonaze. And see Amy's reaction when Sonic acts all nice and romantic around my favorite firecat. >D
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Nyehh, don't even give me that visualization. Shocked Just because I'm not as hostile as Daze doesn't mean I don't support Sonic and Amy as strongly as he did.
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Dash Points : 0

Sonic Chronicles 2? - Page 3 Empty RE: Sonic Chronicles 2.

Post by CherrleTheChicken Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:37 am

I still think Rouge'd pwn Blaze... She can fly, has spy skills, could basically move silently and has super-sensitive hearing as well as beaing a fair fight for even Knuckles... But that's a fair point. Rouge is probably physically stonger and can fly but Blaze has fire powers... Hmm. Maybe it'd be a draw... Whatever, I think it's safe to say that BOTH could equally beat the crap outta Amy Sonic Chronicles 2? - Page 3 Icon_biggrin .

If they were introduced, the whole Sonaze thing'd be unlikely since they had Sonamy in the last one... If I didn't support Silvaze though, I'd probably agree Sonic Chronicles 2? - Page 3 Icon_tongue . It'd be fun to have more optional couples though, but I guess that'd start all sort of people getting really angry... If you include Silvaze, Sonaze supporters get angry and vice versa... And don't even get me STARTED on the Shadouge Knouge pairing war... That would be an ugly sight to see Sonic Chronicles 2? - Page 3 Icon_lol
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:33 pm

There's plenty of Sonaze evidence in Sonic Rush though, and it's really up to the fan's interpretation of everything. Also, the Sonamy evidence in Chronicles was kind of a choice. I mean, you can also argue that there's a bit of Sonade evidence as well.
    I really don't think Rouge would PWN Blaze, considering Blaze can fight and hold her own. And she's a cat, which means she'd probably have sensitive hearing too. But you're right, she and Rouge would probably pwn Amy...but I doubt Blaze would have any reason to beat up Amy. She's not really the type to just beat someone up to prove a point.
    I'm just curious, but what makes you support Silvaze? Because it's popular?
    And don't worry EP, if they make the couples optional, that means you can influence Sonic to fall for whatever girl he wants. That way it's fair because you've got the option to have Sonic fall in love with Amy or Blaze.
    In fact, if you support Sonamy that's fine, I just think they should make it fair on the Sonaze fans. Sonaze is my favorite Sonic couple after all...and Silvaze being my least favorite of all. But like I said, I rather Blaze weren't in it at all if Silvaze were in it. Blech. Now, if it was completely optional, I'd be ok with it then.
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Sonic Chronicles 2? - Page 3 Empty RE: Sonic Chronicles 2?

Post by CherrleTheChicken Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Difference of opinion I guess, which is cool, I mean, if we're all the same that'd be boring. Your right, it IS the fan's interpritation. To be honest, I hated Blaze for ages, Silver too. I don't even know why I support them to be honest; the only game I've played with either of them was Olympic Winter games. I looked up the '06 clips and just thought... Meh, then I decided Silver was awesome Very Happy. I didn't support Silvaze, I hated Blaze but I realised she was pretty kick-ass. She'd be like my tenth favourite though, I dislike alot of the Sonic girls because their generally the same, goody-goody "I'm going to get captured and saved by Sonic" type. Both Rouge and Blaze arn't like that, hense why I like them but I like Rouge more 'cause she's funnier. Silvaze just... Goes. Not because it's popular but just... Because. Theirs a couple of random couples I'd support if the characters had ever met... I don't know why, but I like it, I just think the whole both of them being like shy and stuff is good together, and although I could see why you like Sonaze I couldn't see it at all. I don't support Sonamy, I don't think he'd be with anyone to be honest, too free but if I had to put him with someone I'd say Amy just because it goes more but I couldn't care either way. Blaze is pretty independant though and doesn't really need anyone, but Amy does. Hense why I don't like her too much. I've never played Sonic Rush, so I've just kinda formed an opinion on profiles and random clips. It's be easier to say why if they'd actually come BACK INTO THE GAMES.

Silvaze isn't my favourite couple either, but one of the rare few I fully support. I love Knuxouge, with my worst being Shadouge, so like with you with Blaze, rather no Rouge and Shadow if they'd have to be together.

That's what I mean: Optional. Like the Sonamy. That way at least it'd not anger people too much... If SEGA ever WANT to end the Blaze/Amy/Rouge pairing wars they'd have to do it in a MAIN game, not one that no one will buy.

P.S Mobian or not, I'd LOVE someone to beat up Amy just to prove a point. Not that I hate her or anything, I just think she should back off. She'd be a good character if she wern't so dang stalkerish...
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:35 pm

This topic MIGHT all be for naught. I heard it's been canceled.
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post by CherrleTheChicken Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:57 am

Really? Awh... I wanted to see what lins they'd come up with. That game is SO quotable...

But if it means no more Shade, then I guess it's ok.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Oh c'mon, Shade's my second favorite female character. Go Knuxade! Although that sounds like a drink. Razz Still...I think Knuckles/Shade make for an interesting dynamic.
    And I'd still keep the topic around EP. After all, we can still talk about how Sonic Chronicles 2 might've been...or what we could do if we were in charge of Chronicles 2.
    But I was hoping there'd be a sequel. They left it open for a sequel.
    And...I don't see how Silvaze just...goes. I don't see that at all. I see a brotherly/sisterly relationship that's what I see. I could argue about it until I'm blue in the face...but I think that should be for another topic.
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post by CherrleTheChicken Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 am

I agree, we went a bit off topic:L.
    A number 2 WOULD be good, it would clear stuff up. I don't like Shade, but I'd still actually like her to have an ending instead of randomly disapearing off the face of the planet :L. They HAVE to anyway! It said ... The end? Therefore there should be a number 2. I hope. I'd like to see Omega as a main character, not an optional one. Omega rules Smile. Cream too, I guess. And they should keep Big in. He's such an idiot it's funny. I liked it how they made Shadow take a step back. Don't get me wrong, he's a good character and all but in the recent games it's all shadowshadowshadow. It's good if he'd step back again for the second, and let some of the lesser characters develop more. Also, I think Knuckles acted a little out of character. He IS crabby at the best of times, but normally he has some kind of comedy or even a slight caring side but in the first one he was completly... Blah.

Although I wonder how you'd recruit the characters again? If their all already there... On the massive ship thing. Unless they all randomly got blasted to other places.. But that wouldn't make so much sense... Great, now I confused myself...
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Here's how I see Chronicles 2...
    They come back to Sonic's world to find that Eggman had completely taken over in the short period of time that they were gone. However, because of the time flux between the two worlds, Eggman's been ruling it for quite some time now.
    And then one of Eggman's robots spots them, and shoots down their plane. The characters get scattered. And then Sonic who crash landed somewhere and had blacked out, wakes up to find Blaze the cat looking down at him. She explains that not only did Eggman take over their world, but had once again teamed up with Eggman Nega, destroying their world and taking into their possession the Sol Emeralds. After helping Sonic get back on his feet, she joins him in trying to find the others who crash landed to try and put an end to Eggman's new reign of tyranny.
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post by CherrleTheChicken Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:41 am

I like that idea... I was thinking something about they all crash and randomly get like thrown everywhere... Or maybe into two or three groups which you have to pick? Say one team is automatically lead by Sonic, one by Tails and one by Knuckles or something. Maybe lessteams, maybe more dependig on which charatcers were returning although I deffinatly think they need the mainish cast in it and Shade. Unfortunatly. But she was kinda there so she'd have to come into it. Then you get to choose a secondary leader... Kinda like Sonic and Tails or the Knuckles and Shade double team from the ending scenes. Those two would interact with each other the most. This could possibly leave it open for possible coupling if you wish, or, like the whole Sonamy thing, you could make them absolutly rip each other to pieces Smile. It wouldn't HAVE to be male/female though, if you didn't want to. You could choose Sonic and Shadow, Tails and Omega and Knuckles and... Big :L. The other two team members would make up the team and not often have any input. Silver and Blaze somehow come into it too. In the end, they all come together blah blah blah save the world blah blah blah... You'd get to choose the ending team. They should do the Super Sonic thing again though, that was pretty cool. I'd think, in the end that Shade would go back to her.. Place thing. Blaze would go back to her dimension and Silver would go back to the future. The rest would do the things expected: Knuckles would go back to Angel Island, Tails would randomly build stuff, Sonic would run around repeatedly, Shadow, Rouge and Omega would go back to G.U.N etc etc. Then it kinda.. Ends. I don't think they'd make a 3rd; that'd be dragging it out too much.

I think some of the characters need to be altered slightly too. Sonic needs a couple better POW moves, especially if he has to be the main guy. I think Knuckles should have full smash powers; it was kinda pathetic that AMY was the only one with full smash, especially as Knuckles was in the Power class. Also, they should make Glide and Fly different; Knuckles can't actually fly. I don't get why they needed that move... I can't remember what it was, it was the one only Rouge and Shade had, the one where sneak past stuff. That was USELESS. I think Shade should have more smash power and be able to glide instead. Also, Rouge should be move to POWER class; she was USELESS and had absolutly no attack power when she's meant to be really physically strong, and the Tornado Kick needs more power, like in the previous games. And take away that crappy sneaky power and replace it with more fly (As much as Cream and Tails. I mean seriously she has wings. She flies everywhere.) and at least a basic smash. I was kinda upset that she was so useless in this game. Maybe swap Sonic and Rouge round in terms of class. Sonic was MEANT to be power but wasn't all that good, and his character is more focused on speed than force. It'd be good if Omega was more than just an optional charatcer and again had more armour and smash. He's the strongest and most well-armoured charcater, yet he had only two point in both. And more mindless destruction Very Happy. And Tails should toatally be actually WORTH SOMETHING. Again, I was dissapointed that my two favourite characters were next to worthless. It'd be good if he had a couple damaging POW moves, like that tail swipe he had in Adventure... That was awesome. I liked how Shadow was, although he could maybe interact with Omega and Rouge more, if anyone. Amy was ok too, but like I said, she needs less power. It's been shown before: Amy - Hammer = No strength at all.

Wow that was a long couple of paragraphs *sweatdrops* Sonic Chronicles 2? - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:05 pm

I wonder what class Blaze would be in? I want to say power because she's tough and can do the fire spin thing. She can also "hover" which gives her some flying-ish ability.
    I kind of like that idea, but I also like the idea of Blaze finding Sonic. No Silver please. (Blaze was much better before Silver came along and totally wrecked her character.) Like I said, only thing I didn't like about the game was no Blaze. Even if Blaze was just an optional character in a hypothesized Sonic Chronicles 2, I'd be happy.
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post by CherrleTheChicken Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:06 am

I, personally have never played Sonic Rush and I prefer Silver over Blaze. I couldn't see them coming in together, but both coming in seeing as they'v been in practically the same amount of games and are thought of 'Main' characters, which is weird considering. I like that idea too; Blaze finding one of the teams kinda like Shadow did, but with less fighting. Well none at all; the fighting was Shadow being Shadow. I was kinda upset that both wern't in this game; Surely people with actualy POWERS make sense in an RPG?

As for class... I'd probably say shifter. If Sonic was also moved to this class, moving Rouge to power it would mean that all the characters in the power class fought with brute force, wheras the shifter class were more dependent on POW moves, hense why she's be in shifter. Not that she's not powerful; she's probably be the strongest member IN that class. I think Blaze would be a good one for an RPG; her overall strenght, pyrokinisis and hovery-ness would be useful. I'd say she's have one fly point, like Knuckles did and then they should make up a BURN power, which only she has. As for Silver... One dash, not for speed just 'casue he can turn into a ball and some kinda new physcic power...
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:44 pm

It's fine if you prefer Silver over Blaze, I just don't want to see them as a couple together.
    What's wrong with Blaze being in power class? Then she wouldn't have to be dependent on POW Move points and can be more of a long range fighter when she's shooting off fireballs, or clawing someone in the eyes. :p Shifter class isn't as strong as Power class, and Blaze is really strong.
    Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Dash Points : 11

Post by Xyno76 Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:49 pm

MauEvig wrote:or clawing someone in the eyes.
    i just had to lol at the clawing, just imagining what that would be like in the game lol!
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post by CherrleTheChicken Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:56 am

Is she? As I said before, never played Rush or '06. The only reason I would put her in shifter instead is because (Assuming Rouge and Sonic swapped) power class would be made up of Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Knuckles and Shade. The five of them are more the "I'm going to punch you in the face now without question" kinda people wheras Blaze does show some kind of fighting strategy and seems to use fire powers more than actual physical stuff. I could see her in either, just think shifter would work better because she's probably have the best POW moves out of a lot of the characters. I'd love to see some face clawing Smile
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 am

Don't underestimate characters because of their class. Amy's in Shifter class and her hammer still packs a punch! Even support class. I don't like Big the Cat, but his attacks like the Battering Ram hurt big time.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 am

Yeah but I still think due to the fact that Blaze is strong and tough, she'd be in power class. She's also the first female to ever have a Super Form, so you can't say she's not strong enough to be in Power Class.
    If she's in shifter class, it'll HIGHLY reduce the effectiveness of her normal attacks, which don't require pow points at all.
    Pow abilities are definitely useful, I used Echidna Rush more times than I can count. So don't get me wrong, but they also cost. Let's not forget that Knuckles and Shade are also Power class, but still IMO have one of the best team pow maneuvers. So I wouldn't excuse Blaze from having Pow maneuvers that PWN AND being in Power Class.
    I think you're simply trying to balance the character classes out. I also don't think Rouge should be in power class; due to the fact that she's more of a Ninja, and not the punch first ask questions later type. More than likely, she's bound to seduce first and ask questions later. XP Also, if you think Rouge should be in Power and Blaze in shifter, then you're HIGHLY HIGHLY underestimating what the fire cat can do. Let's not forget, despite the fact that Blaze uses fire power, the fire power is bound to her, thus it's more of a super power than a magic power. If that makes any sense. So it shouldn't have to cost her anything to effectively use it. It doesn't cost her in Rush to use it after all.
    But if anyone suggests Blaze be in Support class...I'll claw their eyes out. XP
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post by CherrleTheChicken Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:54 am

Hmm, you have a point there. It shouldn't cost to use fire. dang, you said ninja, now I want Espio in the game...
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:59 pm

The Chaotix would make an excellent edition to the game. Smile That I can agree on.
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post by CherrleTheChicken Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Ahaha, I love them so much ;D. It's add even more humour. And ninjas! Woo!
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:15 pm

I really like what they did with Vector and Espio.
    Now Charmy...I think they made him a little too kiddish. But oh well, at least they reused some old characters instead of making more new ones.
    They've got a TON of characters at their disposal that they could use in their stories now.
    CherrleTheChicken
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post by CherrleTheChicken Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:46 pm

In my opinion, they have way too many characters only used once or twice. It's wierd how Mighty got so popular as he's neveer used. To be honest, I'm pretty sure that Shade won't appear again... After '06 the characters that appear only do so for a couple of games. They need to stick to the ones that do pop up regularly: Team Sonic, Amy, Team Dark, Blaze and Silver. Then the Chaotix making cameo's and being involved in random games. For main games anyways. Riders is like it's own series: Dark, Silver and Blaze are replaced with the rogues. Then, for games LIKE chronicles, Olympics and the storybook series they recycle characters that are fun but often don't appear: Like using the Chotix a boatload more, Big, Cream etc. But your right; They have a million and one charcaters to play with. As long as no direct characters from Archie never make it into the games I'm good. That includes Sally Acorn.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Hate to burst your bubble but Sally Acorn did make a cameo appearance in one of the older games. Of course, I would hardly call it canon. Sally and Bunnie from SatAM both appeared in Sonic Spinball apparently.
    Aside from fan hacks, I somehow doubt very much that Sally or any of the archie characters will make an appearance.
    I really think Blaze should be in more games though. Heck, it used to be that Knuckles only made special appearances in games. In a lot of the older games, Sonic was either alone, or had Tails tagging along with him. And I'm not just talking about the genesis games either, I'm also referring to the Game Gear games, which people seem to forget about. Even the game gear version of Sonic 2 was playable by Sonic only. And that game was really hard. I could never get passed the first level.
    I also think it's strange how popular Mighty is. Maybe the fans feel sorry for him because he didn't make it into Heroes. But what I don't get is...He looks like a Sonic clone! I feel even worse for characters who had potential but were scrapped. Like Honey the cat and Tiara Boobowski. And they were both kitties too, which makes me sad.
    He's not the only forgotten character either. Remember Nack the Weasel?
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:28 am

Nack. Ah, nack. I think he was also named Fang at one point.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:04 pm