Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

5 posters

Dash Adventures 2 discussion...

Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Dash Points : 11

Dash Adventures 2 discussion... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Adventures 2 discussion...

Post by Xyno76 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 pm

okay, i've double posted it to this topic ^^'

Okay, due to recent discussion on the chat, there was a conclusion that 3 newcomers will be added into the dash adventures: Xyno The Hedgehog, Netak The Lynx, & Fina The cat!

Profiles included.

Xyno The Hedgehog

Dash Adventures 2 discussion... - Page 2 Xyno__s_newest_pic_by_xyno76-d38g93d
    Born in: Dimension 76 (City name to be determined)
    Hobbies: Making inventions, hanging out with his buds.
    Intrests: Almost anything that has to do with technology or electricity, playing video games.
    Weapon of choice: Self made PDA/Watch (Named the Holo-PDA) that can summon holograms of weapons that will actually hurt you.

Okay, tyno will take over for his profiles...

Netak & Fina
    Dash Adventures 2 discussion... - Page 2 Netak___fina_by_tyno15-d34at16

Netak the lynx
    Birth place: (Dimension 15) Cyatic Town
    Hobbies: Chillin' with friends, training for battle
    Weapons: Slash daggers
    (optional) theme: It Doesn't Even Matter (Linkin Park)

Fina the lynx
    Birth place: (Dimension 15) Cyatic Town
    Hobbies: Spending time with friends/Netak
    Weapon: jumping on people's heads and jabbing them XD
    optional theme: Dreams of an Absolution (youtube blaze version)

okay, now that we got the profiles out of the way, i want to tell you how they would get the the dash adventures world.
    (This is the into to Dimension Break through Xyno's Intro... there is a real intro for DB, but its on Tyno's Side, as in, tyno's intro happens first)

well in Dimension break, Lucas (Xyno's Father) was trying to invent dimension travel, and got far into the invention, but was missing something... something almost impossible to find, and gave up on the project...

after a few years... Xyno (who is now 14 at the time), who was separated from his family at an early age finally reunited with them, and found out where his love of inventing came from. but after a year, Xyno was snooping around his dad's lab, and came across the blueprints of the dimension warper prototype... so he took it and and secretly started working on the project.. after a month, he had everything his dad did, and was also missing the last piece... frustrated, he experimented with random objects to see if it would work... after many unsuccessful attempts... he came across an object with incredible power... (object to be named in the sequel) and it worked!!!

So he called his friend Axel the Echidna, his cousin Chaoson, and his brother, Cyan (new name to be decided) to join on in! the machine was like the size of a room, so a lot of people could fit in... unfortunately, Chaoson's dad doc hid in the ship when they traveled. (just to clarify, Doc is a nickname used by all characters in the story, and that he is Lucas' Brother.)

So they departed to various dimensions (Xyno giving the honor of naming dimensions since he invented dimension travel.) they started from thier homeland, Codenamed: Dimension76, to places they really didn't want to name until later... (after about the 5th random dimension, Xyno ends up at Dash's Dimension, and it turns out they were in a middle of a battle, so when Xyno's ship came out of nowhere... there was an awkward silence and staring for about 10 seconds... then Xyno warped away...

but then they ended up at Codename: Dimension 15 (Netak's homeworld/ dimension) and then DB goes from there (not to be discussed for now) but after some events in DB, Xyno wanted to go back to the world where he saw similar lifeforms (E.G. Dash/Sonic Universe) Netak overheard Xyno talking about it to Axel, and insisted Fina and him would come... so they head of to the sonic universe... to be contiued for the Dash adventures from there....

whew!!! how do you post these things!!!!!

well... what do you think on how they get to dash? cuz they do live in seperate dimensions....
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Dash Adventures 2 discussion... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Adventures 2 discussion...

Post by MauEvig Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Alright...first i need some ideas of how to use Xyno, Netak and Fina to Sonic's universe...
    Question, do they go back to Sonic's universe during the DA2 story, or the DA1 story?
    Also...there's a LOT of characters to work with, so now I have to figure out where to put them all.
    And finally, I've experiancing writer's block. I could use some help, but I think that I'll wait until EP has more story written in Dash Adventures 1 so I can build off that.
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Dash Points : 8
    Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:45 pm

btw i was making a fusion of my old look and new look and ive made so pixel art when i was offline ,il show it tommoz
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Here's what Blaze's new look will look like!

Dash Adventures 2 discussion... - Page 2 Gothic_blaze_colored_by_mauevig-d3a3r9o
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:57 am

mau lookalike? -shot-
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:40 pm

She does look like Mau...but that's because when I draw Mau sonic style, I make her look like Blaze. XP And Mau has her hair down, Blaze has her hair tied up.
    *shrugs* lol.
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Post by michael the hedgehog Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:37 am

i think i remember the sprite sheet with her hair down

i see where u got the design from
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Officially declaring this project canceled. Please lock or delete. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:36 pm