Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

2 posters

Sonic Colors Wii and DS version

Specc
    Specc
    Strongest thing alive
    Strongest thing alive

Dash Points : 32

Sonic Colors Wii and DS version Empty Sonic Colors Wii and DS version

Post by Specc Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:37 pm

You all have probably seen these, but thought to post these anyways just in case.. I just seen them and this may be a video discussion about Sonic Color fot the Wii and DS. Its similarities, its differences, and much else.

Apparently for me I am a Die hard Sonic fan, I would love any game Sonic Team will dish out apparently, I will play it. Now I don't understand giving it a bad rating because because of the difficulty cause its hard.. suppose to be some what of a challenge though right?

I see the Sonic Colors for the Wii, can see the Sonic Unleashed gameplay clearly in most of this review, I still want to get the game badly along with the others.

Sonic Colors for the DS, more like the 3rd Sonic Rush but no Blaze in gameplay in this one.

But the power-up feature still gets me and urging me to play.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Sonic Colors Wii and DS version Empty Re: Sonic Colors Wii and DS version

Post by MauEvig Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:33 pm

They all look pretty sweet. I wish I had a Wii, but I bet the DS version will be fun to play too. Smile I'm glad IGN gave it a good rating...

...now if the picky Sonic fan base would shut their mouths and just enjoy the awesome...

...I just hope they don't eliminate Blaze from the cast and always just do Sonic (and maybe Tails) because she's just too awesome to forget...XD

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:21 pm