Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

2 posters

SonAmy: Velocity

SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

SonAmy: Velocity Empty SonAmy: Velocity

Post by SonicChao4Life Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:10 am

My first romance / action story. Hope you all like it.

(Time slot: 2 years after the defeat of Nazo 3, and Dash Team's triumph)

"Hiya, Sonic!" Amy calls, running over to Sonic. "Haven't seen you for a while!" Sonic says back, hugging Amy, "You were...?" "Oh, I was getting my hammer amped up. Look how powerful it is!" Amy swung her huge hammer at a tree, and the tree flew off. "That's a big hammer," Sonic comments, "You wouldn't hit me with it, right?" Amy giggles, "I wouldn't hurt my boyfriend!" "Sonic! Amy!" Tails calls, running quickly to the two, "You gotta see this. A fleet of Mecha Sonics are destroying the Mystic Ruins!" "Then we gotta save it," Sonic announces, "Before Egghead gets his revenge on us!" "Right," Amy responds. And the three run off.

~*~*~

The Mecha Sonics, using flamethrowers and running over trees, spotted the heroic trio. "Bolt brains!" Sonic grins, jumping off the subway station, "Better cut it out, or you'll get smashed!" The Mecha Sonics just ignore him, and continue destruction. "C'mon, Amy! We gotta show these guys how we feel about this!" Sonic calls, Amy jumping down, as well. Amy bashed her hammer at one robot, and Sonic used his spin attack to cut through the metal body of the robot. Tails threw his electrical rings at them.

~*~*~

TO BE CONTINUED
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

SonAmy: Velocity Empty Re: SonAmy: Velocity

Post by EchidnaPower Fri May 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Ok...what's next?
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri May 14, 2010 8:40 pm

The last Mecha Sonic was standing, and cornered by the three heroes. It just shot up into the air, and used self destruct. "Hey, we did it!" Amy cheered, kissing Sonic. Tails, rather depressed, walks away to the workshop. Sonic runs up to him, and says, "Hey, buddy! Why are ya so upset?" Tails sighs, "I miss Cosmo. She meant... everything to me, really. I didn't want to shoot her in space back when you and Shadow were having a final battle with Dark Oak, but I had to..." Tails just walks away.
    Amy grabs her cell phone, and answers quickly. "Hey, Sonic, I gotta go. Cream is waiting for me at the Station Square mall." Amy calls to Sonic, and runs to the train.
    "Okay, see ya Ames!" Sonic replies, waving. Then, Sonic remembers back when Knuckles found Tikal in the Master Emerald, during his fight with Nazo. "Knuckles got his girlfriend back, so why can't Tails?" Sonic says to himself, rushing to Angel Island.

TO BE CONTINUED
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:39 am

Cosmo? What happened to Cream?
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:30 am

EchidnaPower wrote:Cosmo? What happened to Cream?
    Well, I felt like Tails had a lot more emotions for Cosmo because Tails never actually liked Cream. But that's just my opinion. Smile
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:22 pm

"Sonic? What are you doing here?" Knuckles asks, sitting next to Tikal. "I need the power of the Master Emerald to get Cosmo back," Sonic says, "For Tails." Knuckles looks at Tikal, and she looks at Knuckles. "Well, okay. But don't mess up anything." Knuckles replies.
    Sonic walks up to the Master Emerald, and focuses his mind on memories of Cosmo. The Master Emerald began to glow brighter and brighter, until Sonic was blinded by the light. Moments later, Cosmo appears in front of Sonic. "Sonic?" Cosmo says, surprised. "I know," Sonic responds, "But Tails misses you." Cosmo blushes, and asks Sonic, "Where's Tails?" "He's at his workshop. C'mon!" Sonic says, grabbing Cosmo's hand and running off.
    While walking to the workshop, Sonic asks Cosmo about what happened after being killed by a massive ray.
    MEANWHILE...
    "Hey... that's Cosmo!" Tails says, looking below, "...but she's with Sonic?!" Tails cries softly, and looks back at them. "That backstabber... HE'S GONNA PAY..."
    While the two were caught off guard, Tails whacked Sonic with his two tail slap. "Sonic in the arms of my own girlfriend?!" Tails screams, beating Sonic to a pulp. "What gives, Tails?!" Sonic says, guarding hits. "Tails, it's not what you think, I-" Cosmo gets interrupted. "Shut up! Both of you!" Tails yells, "Cosmo... we're through!" Cosmo cries, and runs off. Sonic got agitated, and began glowing a dark aura. "And you, of all the people I know," Tails turns back to Sonic, "I thought we were BROTHERS!" Tails flies off into the Tornado, and heads to an uncertain destination. Sonic, lost and confused, had no idea what to do now. The aura stopped glowing.
    Moments later, Amy tackles Sonic, Sonic trying to avoid getting killed by Amy's Piko Piko hammer. "What are you doing?!" Sonic screams. "Like you wouldn't know, Sonic! I got a message from Tails that you were dating another girl!" Amy yells at Sonic, "You... you... UGH! That's it, I'm breaking up with you. Goodbye forever, Sonic the Hedgehog!" Amy runs off, crying. I lost a brother and my girlfriend. How can this get any worse? Sonic thinks to himself, standing on his knees.
    Suddenly, an army of badniks rain down from flying Egg Fleets. "Now let's see you defeat these, Sonic!" Eggman rants from his Eggmobile.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:47 pm