Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

5 posters

Forgotten / Archie Comics Character Discussion

Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

Forgotten / Archie Comics Character Discussion Empty Forgotten / Archie Comics Character Discussion

Post by Myst_thefox Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:08 pm

fang was my personal favourite from all the characters that was featured in Sonic:fighters
    i think that he brought that edginess into the system, that never was replaced by rouge,
    anyone else think so?
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Forgotten / Archie Comics Character Discussion Empty Re: Forgotten / Archie Comics Character Discussion

Post by SonicChao4Life Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Do you mind if I change the topic name? Maybe to "Forgotten / Archie Comics Character Discussion"?
    And I love Bean. He's quite comical. Favorite quote:

"Fifty mobiums says propeller butt beats speedy cheese!"
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Forgotten / Archie Comics Character Discussion Empty Re: Forgotten / Archie Comics Character Discussion

Post by Myst_thefox Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:16 pm

sure!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:19 am

My fav was Fang too! HE HAD A GUN! But I think that Rouge was better
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 am

dazethehedghog wrote:My fav was Fang too! HE HAD A GUN! But I think that Rouge was better
    Cork gun T_T
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Well I know Honey the Cat and Tiara Boobowski never got a chance. I'd like to see them in action. Especially Honey, she looks really cool. She's got those wings on her back too and I think she's got ninja capabilities. I wonder if she can fly? I'd like to use her in my fan stories. o.o
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:14 pm

MauEvig wrote:Well I know Honey the Cat and Tiara Boobowski never got a chance. I'd like to see them in action. Especially Honey, she looks really cool. She's got those wings on her back too and I think she's got ninja capabilities. I wonder if she can fly? I'd like to use her in my fan stories. o.o

Well, Raian's done something with her, so Honey is ripe for the picking.
    JustSheir
    JustSheir
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 1

Post by JustSheir Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:43 pm

To be honest, I don't give a rat's tiny behind about these so called forgotten characters, they're more loved and talked about than the real ones when half of them have fannon made up personalities. Fang seemed cool so did bean and Bark, Honey had a cool design but the problem is, everyone whines about 'OH SEGA DOESN'T MAKE CHARACTERS AS GOOD AS THEY USED TO LIKE MIGHTY THE ARMADILLO AND RAY THE FLYING SQUIRREL EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE SO LOW AND POORLY DEVELOPED THAT THEY GOT DROPPED 'CAUSE THEY HAD NOTHING WORTH KEEPING IN THEM'
    There's a reason why they were dropped.

Some are good but let's face it none of them would suit that mordern Sonic is.
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Post by Myst_thefox Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:49 pm

actualy, i agree, its nice to remeniss(or however its spelt) but sega has moved on, and so should we.*peace*
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:50 pm

I often wondered why people enjoy Mighty so much. Where's the appeal about the shelled character? As for Fang/Nack, he made it in a couple of games. Anyone remember Sonic the Fighters or Sonic Triple Trouble?
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Mighty just looks like a Sonic clone to me.
    I guess I only want to see Honey because she looks cool and is a cat. A friend of mine told me about her once, and I liked her. I just think it's too bad she was scraped. She had potential. Considering Honey was based off Candy from fighting vipers, I would guess her personality would've been like Candy's.
    But I don't think that the nostalgic characters are really better than the older ones. People still hate Tails and he's been around forever. One gaming site even said the games started to suck when Tails started appearing. Really? Because Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 were way more popular than the first Sonic game weren't they?
    JustSheir
    JustSheir
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 1

Post by JustSheir Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:26 am

Split fanbase, epopel are idiots and because they don't like a character apparently it's better without, some people call Eggman robotnick 'cause of the past but honestly, it's a mis translation, his name was always Eggamn jsut nto in English languages.
    Some of the old ones are aweosme but we have to think fo the practicallity for game play.
    Silver was made for new game play, not design. He was a bit of a fail btu I still find him sweet.
    Same goes for Jet.

Hells Jet may be a remake of Bean... poor one but still.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:47 pm