Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

Crash & Toxic's Best Spring Break Ever! (Another Fan Fic In Progress)

SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Crash & Toxic's Best Spring Break Ever! (Another Fan Fic In Progress) Empty Crash & Toxic's Best Spring Break Ever! (Another Fan Fic In Progress)

Post by SonicChao4Life Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 pm

"Spring Break, already?" Crash says to himself, looking at the clock. He grabs a list of things to do during the break. "Lets see... the festival at Carnival Night Zone... a night at the Dance Club... oh my gosh, so much to do..." Crash exclaims. He gets hold of the phone, and gulps. He dials a number, and waits for an answer. "Hello?" Toxic answers. "Uh, hi..." Crash responds, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice, "I was wondering if you would wanna head to Carnival Night zone later." "I'd love to!" Toxic replies, giggling, "How about 8:30?" "Okay, see ya." Crash hangs up the phone. "Phew!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Crash and Toxic enter Carnival Night Zone, looking at all the exciting things to do. Kids were flying with balloons, roller coasters were soaring, and the pinball room is in great shape. "So... where to first?" Toxic asks. "I'm not quite sure." Crash replies. A man running with a kart passes by, handing everyone a snow cone. "That was really unexpected," Crash comments, beginning to eat his snow cone, "But now I'd like to head for the pinball room." Toxic grins, and dashes forward, "If you can beat me there!" "Hey!" Crash calls, running closely behind.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ha, another Ring 3K!" Toxic announces. 30 rings fall out of the ceiling. "How come I keep on matching Eggmans?" Crash groans, grabbing a few of the leftover rings, "It's discouraging." "We're here for fun, remember?" Toxic reminds him, smashing a chicken - like robot, "Getting rich, and beating the crud out of the robots." Crash sighs. He gets out of the slot, and notices the first win he got tonight. "Hey," Crash says, "I got 3 Tails'!" Rings fall out of the ceiling, and Crash collects them. A loud voice echoes through the room, "100 RINGS COLLECTED!! 1-UPS ARE NOW REWARDED!!" "Yes!" The two grin, bashing through the 1-up capsules. "I'm getting dizzy now," Toxic comments, trying to hold back a spew. "Okay, I'll hit the stop button." Crash replies, hitting a big red button at the bottom of the room. Everything stops moving, and the couple begins to recover from the madness. "I'll get the paper bags," Crash jokes, heading for the exit.

"Now where?" Toxic asks. "Well, I was hoping we could get in the bumper carts." Crash replies. The couple heads to the entrance of the ride. "Cart for two, please." Crash answers, handing the ticket master his tickets. The two get inside the bumper cart, and begin moving. One of the repair robots were too slow to get out of the way, and Crash and Toxic bash at him. "Oops," Toxic calls to the robot, "Sorry!" "I'm okay!!" The robot calls back.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"That was sweet!" Toxic says, jumping, "Where to now?" Crash looks at a post - it note that he stuck behind his goggles, earlier that night. "Smoothies!" Crash cheers, rushing out of Carnival Night Zone. "Wait up!" Toxic calls, chasing him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Good thing the smoothies are free tonight," Toxic giggles, slurping her Blue Raspberry Shocker slowly, "Hooray for Spring Break!" "Yeah," Crash replies. Crash suddenly realizes that he got used to talking to her. He was no longer nervous to talk to her. Crash looks at the right, only to be finding Shade & Flame dating, as well. "Hey, Shade!" Crash waves, grinning. Shade looks at him, and waves back. "You two know each other?" Toxic asks. "Earlier, really." Crash responds, slurping his Cherry Chewy smoothie, "I found him fighting the Hellhogs*."

(* From a roleplay topic.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Well," Toxic says, walking with Crash, "I had fun tonight. See ya toomorow?" "Sure," Crash replies. "Okay." Toxic answers, kissing him, and rushing off. Crash falls to his knees, and says to himself, "And to think, I couldv'e done this months ago."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Toxic?" Crash asks, on the phone.
    "Yeah?" She responds.
    "I was wondering if you wanna go to the dance club tonight."
    "I'd love to! 8:30?"
    "Okay."
    "Bye, Crash!"
    "Bye."
    And they both hung up. Crash looks at the clock. "10:45, AM." Crash says to himself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"This place is packed tonight," Toxic says, looking at the huge crowd of people, trying to get in the club. "Aw, come on! Please?" Someone said. "This is a private dance party." The guard responds. The guardian looks a lot like Daze. He had the coat, the shoes, etc. . But the guardian has shades on, so nobody could tell if he was Daze or not.
    Crash and Toxic skip ahead of the line, and Crash says to the guardian, "Two, please." The guardian picked up his shades, and to Crash's surprise, it was really Daze the Hegdehog. "Good to see you again, purple. Head right on in!" Daze says, opening the door. "It's LAVENDER!" Crash calls, rushing into the building. Toxic just giggles. The DJ was also Dash, with his co - host, Ashley. They were scratching the records, and also filling in for a music station.
    "Alright, that was 'Destroyer', by 'Ace & the Flamethrowers'!" Dash announces, "Now it's time for 'H.A.P.P.Y.', by the 'Chao Band'!" And the music began to echo through the room. People were dancing wildely on the dance floor. "Oh, I love this song!" Toxic giggles, dragging Crash to the dance floor. As the couples were dancing, Dash taps on Crash's shoulder. "Over here, dude!" Dash whispers, and Crash follows him to the recording room. Toxic dosen't seem to notice where Crash went, as she was in the music's trance.
    "Why are we in here?" Crash asks. "'Cause," Dash replies, "I wanna get the biz on you and your girl. You two 'like' each other, don't you?" Crash sighs, "I guess." "Where'd you two go last night?" Dash asks. "We went to Carnival Night Zone, and then a stop to the Smoothies Shop." Crash responds. "Nice," Dash agrees, "I heard that Daze & Sped went to Sunset Hill Zone last night. Sounds stupid, right?" Crash laughs, "How did they get hooked up, anyway? Daze is too much of a whiner to date." "Dunno, really." Dash replies, "Oh, I have to get back to my station. Brawl tourney toomorow, dude, at Daze's." And Dash runs off. Crash runs behind him.

More coming soon.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:14 am