Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

4 posters

"Sonic the Hedgehog" Cartoon: BEFORE IT AIRED!!

SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

"Sonic the Hedgehog" Cartoon: BEFORE IT AIRED!! Empty "Sonic the Hedgehog" Cartoon: BEFORE IT AIRED!!

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 pm

I found this on Sonic HQ. This was that cool Sonic cartoon that hit the air in 1993, when it was all dark and stuff. Except for the face this was BEFORE it was released!! Here is some concept art of what it could have been...

"Sonic the Hedgehog" Cartoon: BEFORE IT AIRED!! Resistance
    Here's Sonic and "Princess Acorn" (apparently, in these concept art pictures, she is a squirrel), fighting some strange bat - like robots.

"Sonic the Hedgehog" Cartoon: BEFORE IT AIRED!! Mystery3
    Ah, classic cartoon humor. I think this was somewhere in the Knothole Village...

"Sonic the Hedgehog" Cartoon: BEFORE IT AIRED!! Teamff
    From left to right: Johnny Lightfoot, Tux (small penguin), "Princess Acorn", Sonic, Flicky (small bird), Joe Sushi, Porker Lewis, and Chirps. Noticing that Tails isn't in this part of concept art, this might have been made before Sonic 2.

"Sonic the Hedgehog" Cartoon: BEFORE IT AIRED!! Mystery4
    This is concept art of the robot machine thing. Noticing that the designer for this concept art failed in that crazy lightning effect for Robotnik, Robotnik has the same suit from the Sonic 1 game. Plus, this design of the robot machine is different from the final design.

So there you have it. By the way, these pictures were from an ad of Fleetway's Sonic the Comic. It said something like "Hey, kids! Be sure to watch the new Sonic cartoon coming soon!" or something.
    supersonicdx
    supersonicdx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 12

"Sonic the Hedgehog" Cartoon: BEFORE IT AIRED!! Empty Re: "Sonic the Hedgehog" Cartoon: BEFORE IT AIRED!!

Post by supersonicdx Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 pm

I don't like the concept art for Sonic, his head looks like a shark fin, and I am not feeling the buck tooth either.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

"Sonic the Hedgehog" Cartoon: BEFORE IT AIRED!! Empty Re: "Sonic the Hedgehog" Cartoon: BEFORE IT AIRED!!

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:48 pm

supersonicdx wrote:I don't like the concept art for Sonic, his head looks like a shark fin...
    That was Sonic back then, SSDX.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 am

Pssh. Sonic HQ is crap. I would not rely on anything they have for resources, and the administrators there are a bunch of jerks.
    But anyway, you sure this wasn't specifically for the Fleetway Comic? I know that Johnny and Porker Lewis were in the Fleetway Comic.
    I like that design for Princess Sally, but I don't think she looks like a squirel...she looks more like a cat.
    Everything looks really toonish compared to what the actual cartoon turned out to be. This in fact looks more like it belongs in the other old Sonic cartoon: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. :p And it has a very looney toons/tiny toons feel to it.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:07 pm

MauEvig wrote:Pssh. Sonic HQ is crap. I would not rely on anything they have for resources, and the administrators there are a bunch of jerks.
    But anyway, you sure this wasn't specifically for the Fleetway Comic? I know that Johnny and Porker Lewis were in the Fleetway Comic.
    I like that design for Princess Sally, but I don't think she looks like a squirel...she looks more like a cat.
    Everything looks really toonish compared to what the actual cartoon turned out to be. This in fact looks more like it belongs in the other old Sonic cartoon: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. :p And it has a very looney toons/tiny toons feel to it.
    I never personally met the admins there. They said this was before it was released, so it could have been any style.
    Skyle369
    Skyle369
    Tiny Titan
    Tiny Titan

Dash Points : 4

Post by Skyle369 Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:09 am

I'm SO very glad that it didn't look like that.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:08 am

Skyle369 wrote:I'm SO very glad that it didn't look like that.
    Really? I thought a penguin would be a nice addition to the team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:34 am