Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

3 posters

Some of my Sonic fan Art sketches

MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Some of my Sonic fan Art sketches Empty Some of my Sonic fan Art sketches

Post by MauEvig Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 pm

So I decided to do some Sonic fan art, although I havn't colored these yet. I don't know if or when I'll get around to coloring and cleaning these up in photoshop. Most of these are fan characters but the first one is a romantic drawing of Sonic and Blaze. Smile So no SonBlaze haters please.
    Also, these fan characters are all "fan children" of the main cast, descended from my favorite pairings.

Here is Sonic and Blaze, aren't they just cute together? Smile I think it turned out very well.
    Some of my Sonic fan Art sketches SonicandBlazeLoving

This is Ember the Hedgecat, as Sonic and Blaze's daugther she's part cat and part hedgehog. She looks mostly feline, but when colored she's going to have Sonic's fur color and (possibly) eye color. She's also got some much shorter hedgehog spines. I really hate it when children of the characters, especially when the result is a hybrid child, is just a clone of the same sex parent.
    Some of my Sonic fan Art sketches EmbertheHedgecat

This last drawing is a group concept sketch of what the children of some of the main characters might look like on here. Ember is pictured here again, this time with her brother Vibe at the front of the drawing. I hope Sonic Underground fans will appreciate Vibe's design since he's based off Manic, except of course for the tail and he's going have Blaze's purple fur instead of green fur. I'll probably give him Blaze's eyes too especially if Ember gets Sonic's eye color. Right above Ember is Edge the echidna, who I'm thinking I'll give kind of a peach-ish fur color, and to the right of Edge is Maya. Both echidnas are going to be the children of Knuckles and Shade. As you can see with Edge, he's got Shade's hair style, but Knuckles' body structure. Maya has the more feminine echidna look, and as you can see she also has the spikes on her Knuckles. I realize female echidnas are pictured as having no spikes, but I wanted her to have spikes. See, I was thinking of putting into my fan stories that Knuckles always thought the females in the Knuckles clan didn't have the spikes, but in reality females had the ability to retract them! I think I'm going to give Maya white fur and a red collar, and she sports a headband. Finally, in the middle is the daughter of Amy and Shadow, and she's going to have Amy's bangs, but Shadow's spikes. She's going to be black like her dad, but have pink stripes instead of red. I havn't decided on eye color, but I think I'll give her Amy's eyes. I've got some ideas for their personalities but you can probably tell how their personalities are like with the look in their faces. I'm planning on (some time) writing some fanfiction with these guys.
    Some of my Sonic fan Art sketches SonicLegacyChildren

And then of course, is a drawing of an old and recently revived fan
    character, Strika the Cat. She's a technopath and Big the cat's cousin.
    No, she's not a moron like her cousin, she's actually quite intelligent
    and capable of handling her own. Despite my dislike of the character,
    perhaps I thought adding a relative could give a little more depth to
    Big's character besides...just fishing and chasing frogs.

Some of my Sonic fan Art sketches Strikathecat

Anyway enjoy, feedback is appreciated!

Some of my Sonic fan Art sketches Empty Re: Some of my Sonic fan Art sketches

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Nice art even though Sonaze does NOT exist!
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Cool it Daze. All opinions are accepted. And yeah, the art is very well done.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:01 pm

BUT ITS FALSE!
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Technically none of the Sonic relationships actually exist in the games. They hint at certain relationships, but it's mostly left up to fan interpretations.
    You're certainly welcome to your opinion, but debating the matter is not for this thread. I, personally, prefer Sonic with Blaze. If you prefer Sonic with Amy, I'm totally cool with that. I just ask that in return for respecting your opinion, that you'll respect mine.

And thanks for the compliments EP. Smile

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Its not a opinion though! Its a fact!
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:01 pm

dazethehedghog wrote:Its not a opinion though! Its a fact!
    Can you stop yelling about Sonaze? If she thinks Sonaze exists, she can think that. Why do you think opinions exist, huh? Razz Sorry for being rude.

BTW, Good sketches Very Happy
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Thanks for the compliments SC4L. Smile
    And please quit derailing my threads Daze.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm

MauEvig wrote:Thanks for the compliments SC4L. Some of my Sonic fan Art sketches Icon_smile
    And please quit derailing my threads Daze.
    Your welcome Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:08 pm