Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

4 posters

Romance in the Dash Series...

MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Romance in the Dash Series... Empty Romance in the Dash Series...

Post by MauEvig Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Alright. I know I said that I'd give up Sonaze in Dash Adventures...but after I looked through some Sonaze art I realized, I really can't accept this. I think Sonic and Blaze are meant to be soul mates, and I really just don't see Sonic with Amy at all. In fact, if Sonic can't be with Blaze, I see him as a loner. I feel the same way with Blaze, if she can't be with Sonic, I rather not pair her with anyone. Shadow included.
    Then I got to thinking, when it comes to Sonic pairings and group projects like this, someone ends up losing out. I gave up Sonaze...but I'm also going to be writing the second installment of the series and I REALLY don't want to write Sonamy or Shadaze because it just doesn't belong IMO. So let me ask this? Do we really NEED romance in Dash Adventures? Romance between fan characters is fine, but what I'm really talking about here is official canon Sonic characters. Sonic has found other reasons to fight in the past, so why does he need to suddenly fall in love with Amy now? It causes a lot of stress and unnecessary drama when really this should be a fun project that builds stronger friendships in our community.
    I'm trying to think of a solution that I think would be fair to everyone. I had to give up Sonaze, so I think we shouldn't do SonAmy or any official couples either and leave the characters the way they should be, not create some kind of out of character situation just to bend things to the way they want them. The focus should be a fun to read story and a game. Not drama over who falls in love with who. When we write our own stories then go ahead and write whatever couple you want, but this is a group project so I think we need to be fair to everyone.
    Specc
    Specc
    Strongest thing alive
    Strongest thing alive

Dash Points : 32

Romance in the Dash Series... Empty Re: Romance in the Dash Series...

Post by Specc Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Sonic couples of any character equals drama and fight to people who disagree with one another u.u
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:37 pm

I'd say keep the canon characters to themselves. FCs are made for a reason, ya know. Smile

PS: I'm aiming for Crash not to be a loner like he was in the previous version of the story.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:40 pm

You guys have hit exactly what I was trying to stress here. ^^
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Dash Points : 8
    Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:16 pm

sonaze does fit ,i mean in sonic rush they actually acted liked they were love ,while sonic hates amy

but anyways ,michael has got a gf called myra and they are romantic to each other X3
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Guess there's no point in keeping this open for discussion any further....

For some reason I can't lock this o.o;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:00 am