Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

4 posters

Epic Sonic Themes we should totally use in the game!!!!!

MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Epic Sonic Themes we should totally use in the game!!!!! Empty Epic Sonic Themes we should totally use in the game!!!!!

Post by MauEvig Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm

That is if we can get them.

Like...for some boss themes...I know of some really good ones. The Sonic CD boss theme was really creepy...Sonic Blast had a good boss theme as well...the Mephiles Boss theme from Sonic '06...pretty wicked.

I also like the Japanese Opening Theme from Sonic CD...it's called "You Can Do Anything"

Oh yeah and the Sonic CD game over sequence would be sweet! "MWAHAHAHAHA!"

There's also a bunch that I think would really be cool for either this game or the sequel. I've got some of these songs on my play list if anyone wants to listen to them and check them out...I have no idea how we'd get them though.
    Specc
    Specc
    Strongest thing alive
    Strongest thing alive

Dash Points : 32

Epic Sonic Themes we should totally use in the game!!!!! Empty Re: Epic Sonic Themes we should totally use in the game!!!!!

Post by Specc Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Music from the Sonic CD for the PC will be very easy to grab since I have a copy of that and its files are already in .mp3 format.

As the other you mentioned the Music from playing Amy on Sonic Adventure going inside the castle of Twinkle Park's Mirror Room.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Epic Sonic Themes we should totally use in the game!!!!! Empty Re: Epic Sonic Themes we should totally use in the game!!!!!

Post by MauEvig Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I don't know what scene would work the best for that...but it might work for a scene in Dash Adventures 2...which might have a more demented twist than the first... >D
    tinmanti
    tinmanti
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 6

Post by tinmanti Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:38 am

MauEvig wrote:I also like the Japanese Opening Theme from Sonic CD...it's called "You Can Do Anything"

That was a truely great tune. Still, I loved the U.S opening tune as well ^^

MauEvig wrote:Oh yeah and the Sonic CD game over sequence would be sweet! "MWAHAHAHAHA!"

It should have Eggman laughing, followed by this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6iT-lMgfAI
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Dash Points : 8
    Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 am

no the game over thing should be the voice going game over YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:37 am