Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

3 posters

My Xyno Sprites ( so far )

Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Dash Points : 11

My Xyno Sprites ( so far ) Empty My Xyno Sprites ( so far )

Post by Xyno76 Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:03 pm

ya i waz makin them, and i dont really have any custom ones, but all i have is him with his itty bitty PDA...
    also if you plan on using them, (i bet not Razz) its best if you open it with fireworks, cuz i have to where you can select each individual one separately without having to go to the marquee tool...

My Xyno Sprites ( so far ) Xynospriteswithpda
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

My Xyno Sprites ( so far ) Empty Re: My Xyno Sprites ( so far )

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:53 am

Nice job so far! Smile
    BTW, there's an easier way to coloring the skin. Just right click your color you want and left click the color the sprite is with that color picking tool. Then hold the right click button with the eraser and it colors over the sprite with the color you chose. Wink
    Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Dash Points : 11

Post by Xyno76 Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 pm

SonicChao4Life wrote:Nice job so far! Smile
    BTW, there's an easier way to coloring the skin. Just right click your color you want and left click the color the sprite is with that color picking tool. Then hold the right click button with the eraser and it colors over the sprite with the color you chose. Wink
    so that's what most people did... but i think that only works on paint programs (paint, and paint.net) cuz i use fireworks... almost all the time now...
    what i do in fireworks is click a color, with the wand (like sonic's main blue) and right click, select similar, then i go to hue ans saturation and make it to the orange color... so now all of sonic's main blue is done... then i click the outline or the darker sade next and do the same and so on, next thing ya know, i have all of the sonic advance 3 sprites in orange sonic, then all i have to do is make the different face emotions, and add the blue on him (and i have 2 sprite sheets, one is for his PDA and one not) then add the PDA if nessisary and BAM! i gots my xyno sprites...

Last edited by Xyno76 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : explination)
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

Post by Myst_thefox Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:41 pm

i liek tha pda

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 pm