Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

4 posters

What if there was a Sonic Heroes 2?

MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

What if there was a Sonic Heroes 2? Empty What if there was a Sonic Heroes 2?

Post by MauEvig Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:44 pm

So if there was a sequel to Heroes, and the 3 member team based gameplay, who would you want to see in it? Would you want to see new teams? Who would be your "dream team" so to speak?
    Personally, I'd like to see an all girls team, being the huge feminist I am. XP Since Amy and Cream are already in a Team, and Rouge is in Team Dark, I came up with my own all girls team called Team Girl Power. This team consists of Blaze the Cat, Shade the Echidna and Honey the Cat.
    Now, you might be asking, who would be what? Well, Honey the Cat has wings on her back believe it or not, and I wanted to see her get used because she looked like a good potential character but was unfortunately scrapped. So Honey is my flight character. Blaze is really fast in Rush, maybe not as fast as Sonic, but her feline reflexes and agility make her suitable for Speed. And of course, tough girl Shade the Echidna would be my Power character. I think Echidnas are tough in general. Except maybe Tikal, who got trampled on. XP *I just know I'm going to be whacked in the head by EP for that one XD*
    I also came up with Team Mighty, simply because so many fans seem to demand to see him make a come back. His Team consists of Mighty the Armadillo, Tiara Boobowski, and Ray the Squirrel. Mighty would be power obviously, as for Tiara, she's a Manx (breed of Tail-less cat) and I kind of imagine her being really fast, so she'll be my speed character. I don't know much about Ray, he could fly in the Comics but I'm not sure what his capabilities in Sonic arcade were. I'm assuming he does have the ability to fly and that he's a flying squirrel. So, he'll be my flight character.
    As for a villian, we've already seen Metal Sonic make a come back. But I think I'd like to see another old villain revived. Nack the Weasel or Fang the Sniper. What his intentions would be, I can't be too sure. But it'd be interesting if he had his own team, consisting of Bark the Bear and Bean the Duck. Team Villian? Team Dastardly? Whatever their team would be, I think they'd make an interesting villian team. And perhaps they could be playable too, just like the villians in Sonic Adventure 2 were playable. Of course, Shadow and Rouge ended up being Anti Heroes in the end. Eggman's still and always will be a villian though.
    Any thoughts? How do you see Heroes 2? I know Sega has no plans for it, this is just a what if thing.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

What if there was a Sonic Heroes 2? Empty Re: What if there was a Sonic Heroes 2?

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Oh lord, Sonic Heroes stunk. I'd be terrified if there was a sequel.
    But I wouldn't if they didn't give the characters really pointless lines, and perhaps Sonic Adventure 2 styled models. Maybe then it wouldn't be so bad. Then again, SEGA probably won't listen. The only exceptional Sonic game of today is Sonic 4.
    And speaking of Sonic Heroes...
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

What if there was a Sonic Heroes 2? Empty Re: What if there was a Sonic Heroes 2?

Post by MauEvig Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:17 pm

SonicChao4Life wrote:The only exceptional Sonic game of today is Sonic 4.

You're kidding right? What about the Rush series? What if there was a Sonic Heroes 2? Icon_neutral People forget Rush is 2D as well.
    I didn't think Heroes was that bad. It was challenging with the type of gameplay.
    I think I'm the only person who isn't jumping for joy over Sonic 4 in the Sonic community. Now Sonic colors looks promising. Very Happy But sadly no Blaze. They better put other characters in besides Sonic, because not everyone just wants Sonic in them.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 pm

A game doesn't need to be 2D to be awesome. It's the roots of the game that counts.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:05 pm

MauEvig wrote:I think I'm the only person who isn't jumping for joy over Sonic 4 in the Sonic community.

Don't forget Raian and his review. He's not thrilled with Sonic 4.

Oh and uh, btw, *Thwack* no messy with Tikal. <_<
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Ow. X.X Eh I like Tikal, but I see her as more of a healer and a magic user than a fighter.
    Anyway, *ahem* back to the topic, if you could pick any new team for a Heroes 2, what would the team consist of? I've already voiced the three new teams I'd have.
    Tyno24
    Tyno24
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 5

Post by Tyno24 Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:46 pm

id buy it $$
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Anyone think we could shut that flash animation off? It's really annoying (no offense) and if I want to continue this discussion, I don't want a loud burst of "SONIC HEROES BLAH BLAH BLAH" blasting out of my speakers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:55 am