Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+2
SonicChao4Life
MauEvig
6 posters

New Forum Roleplay: Characters and Profiles

MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

New Forum Roleplay: Characters and Profiles Empty New Forum Roleplay: Characters and Profiles

Post by MauEvig Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Alright so we discussed starting a new roleplay in the chat. The purpose of this thread is so we have a place to look at character profiles and maybe develop some kind of a story to go along with it.
    The RP needs a name too, perhaps we can come up with names and vote on them.
    So far we've got an idea for a character.
    I'm going to be roleplaying as a female bay cat, I'll edit or bump this thread later to add her profile as I come up with it.
    Echidna Power is going to be roleplaying as a Sugarglider.
    And I think Fia was going to be a wolf.
    So feel free to post your profiles and plot ideas, and any ideas for villians and such and story here. I assume it'll take place in Sonic's world, but it'll be in a different part of the world. Or we could just make up a new world entirely. Smile
    If you wish to participate in the Roleplay, please post in this thread. Then we have to decide whether it's going to be a forum Roleplay, or if Echidna Power or one of the other admins is going to create a new chat specifically for roleplaying.

New Forum Roleplay: Characters and Profiles Empty Re: New Forum Roleplay: Characters and Profiles

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:11 pm

U forgot bout me LOL!
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

New Forum Roleplay: Characters and Profiles Empty Re: New Forum Roleplay: Characters and Profiles

Post by MauEvig Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Oh sorry Daze, I dunno what kind of character you were gonna have.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Can I join?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:33 am

LOL, im not quite sure yet...
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:50 pm

I don't see why not.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 am

Reason: I dont know what animal to pick and what name to use!?
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 am

Alright why don't we get started with profiles, I'll make this little template to get everyone started:

Name:
    Race:
    Powers/Abilities:
    Back Story:
    Image: (if available)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Name:Cal
    Race: Hamster
    Powers/Abilities: Shoot a (fake) gun, renember lines, act
    Back Story: An aspiring actor who is slightly OTT and is determined to have his dream of becoming a famous actor.
    Image: New Forum Roleplay: Characters and Profiles Cal_th10
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Alright I've been kind of busy lately but here's an incomplete profile...I'll add more later...

Name: Saphir
    Race: Bay Cat
    Powers/Abilities: Technopath, Knack for building machines, and of course natural feline reflexes
    Back Story: So far I'm going to have it where she's been ridiculed by her strange blue fur color since bay cats are normally red-ish orange and in rare occasions gray. Possibly she ends up leaving her people to start a new life elsewhere where she will find acceptance.
    Image: (if available) So far she's going to be a saphire blue female Bay Cat, yellow eyes, pink nose. Sorry; no image available yet.

Last edited by MauEvig on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shadow26
    Shadow26
    Super Star
    Super Star

Dash Points : 9

Post by Shadow26 Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:18 am

Name:Slash
    Race: Cheetah
    Powers/Abilities:Lightning,super speed
    Back Story:People describe Slash as an ugly,stupid,evil and vicious threat.But he's not REALLY like that.He can be evil at times,but that's because he is just a neutral Cheetah.But people first look at Slash,then decide his personality.He doesn't give up and you can always rely on him.But people don't think that,so that's why Slash currently lives in the forest.

Image: (if available): Will be Soon

Last edited by Shadow26 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 am

Name: Crash the Hedgehog
    Race: Hedgehog
    Powers/Abilities: Levitation, Laser shooting
    Back Story:

(1998)

One day, little Crash the Hedgehog was walking down Emerald Coast, and all of a sudden, a blue blur passes him. Crash couldn't believe what just past him. He began to follow the blur. Although Crash kept tiring out, he shortly continued to follow. But Crash accidentally tripped over a rock, near a fence of the waterfall, and fell into the waterfall. Shortly, Crash passed out.

(2 years later)

But what nobody knew about this waterfall, was that it had Chaos Energy in it. The energy slowly entered Crash's body. And suddenly, Crash woke up, floating on the water. "I'm... alive?" Crash says, surprised, "But... how?" He looked at himself. Somehow, Crash started levitating. "What's going on?!" Crash screams. And then he falls back into the water. "Okay, that was weird..." Crash said to himself. He got out of the water, shook off the water, and went on. "How long has it been since I passed out?" Crash says to himself.

Image: :thatemptyfeeli
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Great profiles guys, we're off to a good start.
    Now then, should we make this into a forum Roleplay or would you guys rather do this in the chat?
    Granted, in the chat room we'll all have to meet there at a certain time and my schedule's been kind of hectic lately. I prefer chat roleplays myself though.
    What do you guys think?
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:50 pm

MauEvig wrote:Great profiles guys, we're off to a good start.
    Now then, should we make this into a forum Roleplay or would you guys rather do this in the chat?
    Granted, in the chat room we'll all have to meet there at a certain time and my schedule's been kind of hectic lately. I prefer chat roleplays myself though.
    What do you guys think?
    I'd rather do it in this topic. My time zone is CST (5 hours behind yours), and if the role-play is in the chatbox, I'll be too late.
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Post by MauEvig Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Well, I was thinking of making a separate topic because that way we can go back and refer to these profiles if we do it as a forum roleplay.
    Like I said, I REALLY prefer Chat Roleplay and I'm not all that fond of Forum Roleplaying, but I'll settle for Forum RP if no one can make it in the chat.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 pm

MauEvig wrote:Well, I was thinking of making a separate topic because that way we can go back and refer to these profiles if we do it as a forum roleplay.
    Like I said, I REALLY prefer Chat Roleplay and I'm not all that fond of Forum Roleplaying, but I'll settle for Forum RP if no one can make it in the chat.
    Thanks, Mau. Smile
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 pm

I guess I'll stop procrastinating.

Yukon the Sugar Glider

Powers: Gliding/Flying, super sight, master of escape.

Weaknesses: Lack of fighting skill.

Likes: His friends, fruit, gliding to relax, looking for the one girl he can truly love.

Dislikes: People who insult or threaten his friends, sunlight, (but not too much) people who make fun of his beliefs.
    Shadow26
    Shadow26
    Super Star
    Super Star

Dash Points : 9

Post by Shadow26 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 am

I changed my character.Your not the only one that likes cats Mau :3
    supersonicv3
    supersonicv3
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 1

Post by supersonicv3 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:35 am

Name:electro
    Race: hedgehog
    Powers/Abilities:shooting electricity,summoning thunders,telepoting threw street lights and machines.
    Weaknesses:water
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

Post by Myst_thefox Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Name:fenrir
    Raace:giant wolf
    Powers:claws,jaws,teeth, and tail...and inituitive
    Weakness:meat, milk, orange juice,bad fur days, evil door-to-door salesmen, bad oudors
    dislikes:orange juice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:32 pm