Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

2 posters

yeah im also off for a while or forever jkjk just for a while

Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

yeah im also off for a while or forever jkjk just for a while Empty yeah im also off for a while or forever jkjk just for a while

Post by Myst_thefox Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:51 pm

yeah im sick of the melodrama of the forum ,cant be bothered, need a break,etc
    also this break was gonna happen sometime,i need to find a drummer and a bassist for my band and well i have to focus on my music rather than a couple of young kooks on a forum making an imposible game

teheheeee i love imposible games...i done about 3 but i never get credit, the worst game was this satanist game that was scrapped for bieng too violent and sexual orientated *bows* might come back but to be honest i may never return, due to my musical career and such, but if i post on this section saying that i will leave then you cant use my services, ideas sprites or anything....im saying this mainly because im bored and want to blackmail people

if you want any further reasons for my leaving then i will rant so ima be on for a couple of days maybe but ima go soon after if i get no bassist or drummer so yeah reasons are enclosed in a possible forum rant

have fun! Twisted Evil

myst
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

yeah im also off for a while or forever jkjk just for a while Empty Re: yeah im also off for a while or forever jkjk just for a while

Post by michael the hedgehog Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:06 pm

cya myst ,hope u come back soon
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

yeah im also off for a while or forever jkjk just for a while Empty Re: yeah im also off for a while or forever jkjk just for a while

Post by Myst_thefox Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:08 pm

as i said it might be never i just need a dang bassist+drummer
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Post by michael the hedgehog Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Well im not in your luck DX
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Post by Myst_thefox Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:23 pm

well im taking it now,got a possible drummer ccome back whenever

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 am