Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+2
michael the hedgehog
Myst_thefox
6 posters

i would wish you a mery chritsmas but ima too happy, im now labeled a pro spriter

Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

i would wish you a mery chritsmas but ima too happy, im now labeled a pro spriter Empty i would wish you a mery chritsmas but ima too happy, im now labeled a pro spriter

Post by Myst_thefox Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:15 pm

thats right, now that daze mentioned it, i has also changed, lets have fun, and not get more and more people to do OUR work,and i, the famous LAX spriter has arrived to make your days much more ...enjoyable.... -_- and on a side note......this game can be done, just not by getting in lots of people who Ep suggests k?
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

i would wish you a mery chritsmas but ima too happy, im now labeled a pro spriter Empty Re: i would wish you a mery chritsmas but ima too happy, im now labeled a pro spriter

Post by michael the hedgehog Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:50 pm

well im now basicly a spriter aswell Razz
    xstealthkingx
    xstealthkingx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 20

i would wish you a mery chritsmas but ima too happy, im now labeled a pro spriter Empty Re: i would wish you a mery chritsmas but ima too happy, im now labeled a pro spriter

Post by xstealthkingx Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Welcome Back Myst:D
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Post by Myst_thefox Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:17 pm

thanx, i know ura spriter, but i learned the wayz of the sprite in a deep mission style ,i know how to make a sprite out of thin aair instead of edittssss and its well tonned and exelent animaton
    Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Dash Points : 11

Post by Xyno76 Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm

yay! myst iz bax! and that sounds cool that you can do that now... it'd be so diffcult for me... i really need practice xD

but i'm just an animator i guess... Razz
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Post by Myst_thefox Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:44 pm

im both XD
    TEhMAn92
    TEhMAn92
    Super Hero
    Super Hero

Dash Points : 5

Post by TEhMAn92 Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:22 pm

awesome to hear that myst, and welcome back :3
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Well good Myst. The search for spriters was impossible up until now. But are you ok with the awesome voices?
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Post by Myst_thefox Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:57 pm

i can do myst but suki and i are long gone,she is in europe somewhere, so yooull have to voice her some otherway

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 pm