Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

4 posters

What if Amy and Blaze were Soul Calibur 4 Characters?

Specc
    Specc
    Strongest thing alive
    Strongest thing alive

Dash Points : 32

What if Amy and Blaze were Soul Calibur 4 Characters? Empty What if Amy and Blaze were Soul Calibur 4 Characters?

Post by Specc Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:01 pm

As I will say..I was bored! you may have seen or done this also but see what you think using the character creation on Soul Calibur 4

What if Amy and Blaze were Soul Calibur 4 Characters? Blazesc4

What if Amy and Blaze were Soul Calibur 4 Characters? Sc4amyrose

I do not know if this exactly goes here, I am pretty stumped on where it goes, if this isn't where it goes then tell me where. and what you think of the pics?
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

What if Amy and Blaze were Soul Calibur 4 Characters? Empty Re: What if Amy and Blaze were Soul Calibur 4 Characters?

Post by MauEvig Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:17 pm

That's an awesome way to pay homage to some of our favorite Sonic females, Specc! Smile
    Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Dash Points : 11

What if Amy and Blaze were Soul Calibur 4 Characters? Empty Re: What if Amy and Blaze were Soul Calibur 4 Characters?

Post by Xyno76 Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:14 pm

lol that is awesome, and i didn't know that SC4 could do that, i thought that was only 3 >_>
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Post by EchidnaPower Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Interesting idea, but you gotta be careful ok Specc? It's stuff like this that in the wrong hands can turn into something...bad.
    Specc
    Specc
    Strongest thing alive
    Strongest thing alive

Post by Specc Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Right right I know what you mean and wasn't going for that just trying to make it similar to the actual Sonic characters and clothing, but its really all I can do, I cannot do much with Male Sonic characters in anyway since they don't wear clothes.. but only shoes and gloves..
    MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Post by MauEvig Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:13 pm

You might be able to give them clothes. Sonic could be wearing blue and Knuckles red and such. *shrugs*
    I don't know how you'd do Tails though...
    Specc
    Specc
    Strongest thing alive
    Strongest thing alive

Post by Specc Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm

For the Male Selection you don't have any type of ears except for animal heads, but not likely there would be Fox, Hedgehogs, or Echidnas. I know Sonic and Shadow worn race suits in SA2B as an unlockable and for knuckles a suit also tails just had a red cyclone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 am