Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

Who are you?

xstealthkingx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 20

Who are you?

Post by xstealthkingx on Tue May 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Hello everyone,i am here today to tell you guys that,we all bin in the forum for a while now....so why not give a small summary of who we all are as a person outside of this forum. for example here is my picture of me

and then just give a small summary of who you are.well for me....

My name is Joseph marrero,some people call me Jose.Im 15 years old turning 16.I love to hangout with family and friends.I like to chill at the mall,play video games,and watch movies.I like to go out and have a great time.I'm a true believer in the one who lives in Heaven.I'm very social,sometimes sporty,fun,out going person.I also like to make people laugh and make people happy.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm a christian and I'm proud of it! If you are too, then copy this and put on your sig
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Re: Who are you?

Post by EchidnaPower on Tue May 18, 2010 8:13 pm

My name is Luis. I'm 16 years old, and I turn 17 in June. I'm a brawler, a sports lover, and a writer. (duh) I volunteer as the Worship Leader at the AWANA club at my church, and also run the powerpoint, I even run the sound board on occasion.

I'm not the most social guy when it comes to real life, but I have a few friends I know I can trust, and I feel comfortable around.

If you ever have to talk about anything, I'm willing to listen and help in any way I can. Although I usually help, using my Christian worldview.

I love Jesus! Do you?
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

Post by Myst_thefox on Wed May 19, 2010 3:29 pm

mah name is Tsubasa kiba, im 19 and i do art, i do taijutsu and ninjutsu as a practice sport and do graphic design and art,in which i draw manga,when i am freinds with someone you can tell, i would defend them with my life and if i hate someone it will show it outright, i hate schemers.i used to be a shinto but cant decide at the moment whether to be otherwise, so i suppose im agnostic at the moment

i am originaly japanese in origin and was raised in Engleand(my nickname is ross for some reason.), like my parents, so i dont speak japanes verry well, but i try, i also have a high voice for my age , which causes a lot of problems.

i am possibly the nicest guy around, i appologise for practicaly evertything, even if it isnt my fault...lol

finaly this pic was taken when i was on holiday in japan, so dont argue with me to me about area code(or whatever it is called).

*note, that i dont give away my actual age often, i hate it,and i often give false details about my life to get out of things.*sigh* and yes, i used to smoke.
    xstealthkingx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 20

Post by xstealthkingx on Wed May 19, 2010 8:08 pm

This is very amazing to see the great people of this project,in a picture of themselves, quit interesting.

I'm a christian and I'm proud of it! If you are too, then copy this and put on your sig
    Chaosonssj3
    Trainee
    Trainee

Dash Points : 0

Post by Chaosonssj3 on Fri May 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi my name is Christian Lee Gaunt and i was born in waco texas May 19 1994 and i was adobted so my name should be Christian Lee Cruise Allen. I pLAY XBOX LIVE AS AkExterminator3 and my youtube Is AkExterminator. I go on funi and alot of more forums like 15 diffrent forums i go on well thats alitle of me.

dazethehedghog
    Poster King

Dash Points : 5

Post by dazethehedghog on Sat May 22, 2010 8:02 am

Well, there isn't much to say about me...all I can say is that I live in the UK, I do literally nothing except sit on my bed and go on my laptop and play on the xbox 360.
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Post by SonicChao4Life on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:59 am

The name is Morgan (it's Welsh.) and I'm 13, living in Wisconsin. I usually just play on my Dreamcast and Wii, play on the Mac, and watch TV. Razz
    Another thing about me is that Crash the Hedgehog isn't going to stick with me. I plan when I'm off to video game designing class whenever I get to college I'll pick up the other Crash idea.

I'm a Christian, and I'm proud of it! If you are too, put this on your sig. Very Happy
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Dash Points : 11

Post by Xyno76 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:36 pm

well, i finally gots a pic of me (and its a Gif xD)

Hi, my name is Weylyn Haynes, I'm 15, soon to be 16 in August. As you know, i just love sonic, but also like the nintendo game as well...
    I have 2 main hobbies, Flash animating and playing lots'o games. But i also have a FC story brewing up in may head i hope to put out soon...
    I'm an incredibly shy person, but on the net, im just as social as any other person Razz. My dream job is to work for a major video game developer company one day, and i hope i would get it, but if i don't, i have a backup What a Face . well i dont have much else to say, but here's me in a GIF...

Teh Shadic
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 3

Post by Teh Shadic on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:22 am

Xyno76 wrote:well, i finally gots a pic of me (and its a Gif xD)

Hi, my name is Weylyn Haynes, I'm 15, soon to be 16 in August. As you know, i just love sonic, but also like the nintendo game as well...
    I have 2 main hobbies, Flash animating and playing lots'o games. But i also have a FC story brewing up in may head i hope to put out soon...
    I'm an incredibly shy person, but on the net, im just as social as any other person Razz. My dream job is to work for a major video game developer company one day, and i hope i would get it, but if i don't, i have a backup What a Face . well i dont have much else to say, but here's me in a GIF...

You just had to put yourself in a really fast GIF,huh. >:U

Well,here's mine...To lazy to type a new so here's the old one in the intros topic.

Firestar wrote:Hiyas!

Mah name is Firestar.

I'm
    a
    10 year old girl who likes mostly Sonic,Naruto,Pokemon and Warrior
    Cats.
    I'm mild-tempered and is a Graphics designer. My fav. color is
    Blue.
    I like to help ppl.

So,er...

Hi! (Again! Razz )