Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

+2
Myst_thefox
SonicChao4Life
6 posters

Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!)

SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 18
    Location : Unknown. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be a secret.

Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!) Empty Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!)

Post by SonicChao4Life Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Myst has quit (for real this time), and he said to get rid of Myst and Satsuki in the game & story, so he told Tskune to replace him. Tskune has created a character to replace Myst, called Reave the Lion. If Tskune fails to make a sprite within the next 2 weeks, Shade and Flame will be the new Myst and Satsuki.

SC4L out. :thatemptyfeeli
    Myst_thefox
    Myst_thefox
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 8

Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!) Empty Re: Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!)

Post by Myst_thefox Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 am

you told him 3 weeks.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 27

Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!) Empty Re: Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!)

Post by EchidnaPower Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 am

Myst_thefox wrote:you told him 3 weeks.

I told him two.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:04 am

i have the first sprite?

Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!) 4445100617_880634cc94_o

its not much but its a start...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:09 am

i know it looks like tails but im working on it as fast as ai can whilst watching anime as well...

i hate pressure.
    Mikey the Echidna
    Mikey the Echidna
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 3

Post by Mikey the Echidna Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:59 am

D: he left?! well that sucks >_<

hmm... hope my char can be in the story...maybe the sequel i can't get into the original ^^'

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 pm

I cant see it LOL
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Tskune Aono wrote:i have the first sprite?

Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!) 4445100617_880634cc94_o

its not much but its a start...

I fixed the image link.
    Its... a start...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Meh, its cool

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:17 pm

actualy for all of your info, i know of 3 lion sonic characters,so this is the hardest thing.

just thought i should let you know! ;p

id like to see you all try it!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!) 4446901818_10d8a57841_ohappy?

it took meh ages.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:04 pm

oh,and if my sprites fail the tests(i ain done the whole sheet)

can i still help write--myst said that i could i could help write with echidna power.

please?
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 pm

1) Dash Adventures Update: IT'S A LION!! (Or not!) 4446901818_10d8a57841_o Wow... that's actually good. Very Happy But I think the head looks like 16 bit.
    2) Ask EP if you can write. EP's say is final. Either Reave stays, or Shade & Flame are the replacements.
    3) Actually, if my Windows was working, I would truly attempt making a lion fan character, so you would know.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:08 pm

1-zoom in on paint and bask in on its awsomenawse
    2-im actualy better at writing than spriting.
    3-lions are very hard to make.just thought YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW! that is all

thanks though! Smile
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:41 pm

No prob. EP is going to have to vote if it's going to stay or not.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:47 am

Oh right, well anyways, Tskune have you ever thought of not posting it on flickr and using the image service provided in the reply box?
    Mikey the Echidna
    Mikey the Echidna
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 3

Post by Mikey the Echidna Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:35 am

I wanna write with EP! =0 You've read my FanFic right EP? i'd like to help you write one day ^^
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:45 am

Mikey the Echidna wrote:I wanna write with EP! =0 You've read my FanFic right EP? i'd like to help you write one day ^^
    Why can't you? Smile
    Quicksilver the hedgehog
    Quicksilver the hedgehog
    The Guardian
    The Guardian

Dash Points : 4

Post by Quicksilver the hedgehog Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Tskune Aono wrote:actualy for all of your info, i know of 3 lion sonic characters,so this is the hardest thing.

just thought i should let you know! ;p

id like to see you all try it!

hmmm only 3
    i guess i need to upload mine onto DA
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Tskune Aono wrote:oh,and if my sprites fail the tests(i ain done the whole sheet)

can i still help write--myst said that i could i could help write with echidna power.

please?

At least you're making attempts. But where is the new Satsuki?

Oh, and Myst needs to realize that the only people who write for this series are the people that me and Dash decide. Myst shouldn't make promises like that.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Agreed.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:44 pm

sorry you could use shade or flame to replace suki,she wouldnt mind.
    oh and i dont mean sukis exact role i mean...whatever its obvious that you all hate me and my idea...

i was just going off what myst said... hes an idiot.
    EchidnaPower
    EchidnaPower
    Master
    Master

Post by EchidnaPower Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Tskune Aono wrote:sorry you could use shade or flame to replace suki,she wouldnt mind.
    oh and i dont mean sukis exact role i mean...whatever its obvious that you all hate me and my idea...

i was just going off what myst said... hes an idiot.

You also have the same IP address as that idiot.
    SonicChao4Life
    SonicChao4Life
    Master
    Master

Post by SonicChao4Life Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Why are we calling Myst an idiot?

...oh, yeah. Now I remember.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:03 pm

and besides, i know for a fact that you wont let me help with anything,it would be like myst left and none of this happened,'cause youre all so... the thing i want to know is why is this "EP" judging my character and not the forum leader! in fact the replacements for myst are all made by "EP"'s freinds so undoubtably he will pick them, im doing all i can but i am getting hostilities and i cant help but think that this forum is an unfair and practicaly horrible place,in fact judging from my first impressions i realise why he left(other than the other reason) to be perfectly honest i have half a mind to spread my opinion around the web!

if a new member has just entered a forum they do not get backlash! even if they are replacing someone! is this why your site is so reclusive that i cant even find it on google,yahoo or even BIng? is so nasty that people join and realise that they've joined floor 8 of the underworld? i mean- maybe not for "EP"'s freinds. maybe you should reasearch on who you are dealing with,what if i was a website reviewer? eh? well ill tell you one thing, have played my part well enough for you to give me these impressions and if i was anything serious then this whole game and forum will be gone...think about things if this jugement is truly a bias the give a fair judgement! who is this flame? who is Shade? what are they,what do they do?
    are their sprites better than mine? does their spriter agree?

i you wish to anger me then you already are close. if i am accepted then i do not want to make enemies,but by shoing hostility then i will have made plenty.

i apologise to those who are not egging me on-such as daze but i am not taking this insolence.THINK

that is all

IP adress?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 pm