Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

Let's discuss Blaze the Cat!

MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Re: Let's discuss Blaze the Cat!

Post by MauEvig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:34 pm

I tend to lose my cool when I am acting in defensive sometimes. It's something I really have to work on.
    I don't really like Silver because I feel he takes away from Blaze's character. Blaze could've had a pretty cool fan following, then Silver came along and not only ruined her, but people assumed they had to be a couple because they were working together. Not only that but it just annoyed me that because she was a new potential love interest for the other Sonic characters, here comes along another new character...let's just pair her with him and fade them both into the back drop.
    At the time, I was a Knuxaze fan, but it didn't make a whole lot of sense now that I think about it, other than they share some of the same burdens and responsibilities. In the end though, it wouldn't work because in order to be together one of them would have to give up their guardian position. That and later on Shade came along...
    tinmanti
    Graduated Hero
    Graduated Hero

Dash Points : 6

Re: Let's discuss Blaze the Cat!

Post by tinmanti on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:30 am

Yeah, very true. To be honest, I don't ever really believe in that many couples in the Sonicverse (bar Sonic n' Amy... And even with that, I only like it going as far as it does already).
    Still, I will have to admit to this... While play Sonic Adventure 2, I was rooting for Knuckles n' Rouge... *hides*
    Don't worry! I'm not quite as big a fan of their coupling anymore ^^;
    Anyways, back to the topic... If YOU were put in charge of what to do with the character 'Blaze' for the next Sonic game, how would you choose to approuch the situation?

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:30 am