Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

3 posters

Silver the hedgehog's telecanesis and Shadow the hedgehog's chaos blast on sadx!

xstealthkingx
    xstealthkingx
    Master
    Master

Dash Points : 20

Silver the hedgehog's telecanesis and Shadow the hedgehog's chaos blast on sadx!  Empty Silver the hedgehog's telecanesis and Shadow the hedgehog's chaos blast on sadx!

Post by xstealthkingx Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:06 pm

WOW ! The mods with SADX has advanced over the years...
    Xyno76
    Xyno76
    Collecter of everything
    Collecter of everything

Dash Points : 11

Silver the hedgehog's telecanesis and Shadow the hedgehog's chaos blast on sadx!  Empty Re: Silver the hedgehog's telecanesis and Shadow the hedgehog's chaos blast on sadx!

Post by Xyno76 Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:48 am

wow that is pretty neat! ^_^

and lulz, silver and shadow over tails ans knux =P
    michael the hedgehog
    michael the hedgehog
    Ultima
    Ultima

Dash Points : 8
    Location : Somewhere far away but close,but it gets wetter no matter how much it rains.

Silver the hedgehog's telecanesis and Shadow the hedgehog's chaos blast on sadx!  Empty Re: Silver the hedgehog's telecanesis and Shadow the hedgehog's chaos blast on sadx!

Post by michael the hedgehog Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:19 pm

I used to have these till my laptop got wiped,they were epic mods but my Shadow had no Chaos control eff D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:05 am