Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest !
(Forum still under construction)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention, members. Please visit the Announcements before posting anywhere. And yes, the forum is still under construction.

Schedules...

MauEvig
    MauEvig
    Flying TOO high
    Flying TOO high

Dash Points : 18

Schedules... Empty Schedules...

Post by MauEvig Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:44 pm

I thought this wouldn't be a bad idea since we don't always know who's going to be on at what time...so if you want to know who is on and when, or let people know you might be online or available to be online...let us know there.
    My schedule is always rotating and different so it's always changing.
    I thought member notices would be a good place to do it. It's not so much letting people know they're going to be away from a long time, just posting this as kind of a short term schedule deal...

So I'd probably have to update mine every week...

So here's my schedule...I work Monday Night this week, I have Tuesday off, Wednesday I'll be working night shift, Thursday will be my 10-6 shift as well as Friday and I have Saturday off. I get every Sunday off...usually I go to my mom's. Most of the time I get online in the evenings but that's not always a guarantee. This are all EST of course.

It doesn't have to be an approximate schedule, but an general idea of when a member might be able to be online. There aren't any guarantees either. I might decide to go do some RL things as well. But I can guarantee when I won't be online by posting my work schedule.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:31 pm